Claiming an Ally Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers

Her breath hitched a little. "Yes, I tended to you," she admitted hesitantly. "After all, you were sick because of me. Undoubtedly, had I stayed and not run away, you would have freed me once you learned the truth. You would never have been harmed. I felt powerless as you wrestled with demons in your sleep." Mindlessly, her hand had begun passing over his head, her fingers threading through the short, dark strands.

"You comforted me greatly. I...often times I believed myself to be in hell. I was tortured, beyond any reason or understanding. But, so often, I felt myself pulled into warmth, into safety. In the deepest part of me, I knew it was you. You saved me, in more ways than one."

She smiled softly at the sentiment, her mind drifting over the times of his anguish she had touched him, called to him, soothing his despondent cries. Eventually she thought of the night she stayed with him, how she had allowed herself the freedom to be swept away in the comfort his desire generated. Stroking his hair, she suddenly became heated and self-conscious. She stilled her hand, pulling it back to tightly sit with the other in her lap.

Edrich, sensing her shift of mind, knew the subject had to be broached. "Emera, you asked why I returned." He struggled to continue. "While negotiating the treaty, your father asked that I consider taking you as my wife. While he asserted you had feelings for me, I thought differently. I believed, even if you held some sort of emotion, it would be wrong to bind you to me, when all I wanted to do was repair the damage from imprisoning you and...the other. I was a beast, and I didn't want you trapped to someone like that.

"So, I left." He took in a long, deep breath. "However, my horse threw a shoe in that first little village on our way. As we were stopped, Robert told me, much to my surprise and alarm..." he paused, gaining confidence to continue, "the guard outside my bedchamber heard us...making love."

"Oh, good lord!" she hissed. He felt her crumple into her hands, her face hiding her shame. He quickly stood up to sit on the log next to her. He tentatively reached out and took her by the wrists, lowering her hands so he could look into her face.

"Emera, is it true then?"

Some moments passed as a defeated Emera sadly searched for words to ameliorate her dishonorable actions. With quivering voice she answered. "Yes. Edrich, I am sorry," she rushed, apologizing. "I-I don't know what happened. Well, that isn't entirely true. I...well, I was tending to you, like I said. It was late and you had such terrible fits. I didn't want to leave you, but I was so tired myself. Once you had quieted, and not wanting to leave you, I decided to sleep near you. I was worried, you see. But, in the night, in your fevered state, you...well, you reached out for me. And though I tried to dissuade you, I..."

Thinking he had once again overpowered her, he began to burn furiously. His face darkened before he angrily stood and paced away. He vehemently raked his hand through his hair.

Emera mistook his self-directed anger for rage at her actions. In despair, she pulled her knees up to her, throwing her face back into her hands. At hearing her weep, Edrich spun. "Emera," he said as he sat back down and gathered her into his arms. "I am so sorry. I-I didn't know, I wasn't in control. Please, please forgive me." He pulled her tightly into him, fearing any headway he had made to be washed away.

He was apologizing? "What do you mean, you are sorry? I am the one that should be ashamed," she spoke.

Puzzled, he pulled her away and peered down at her. "Why should you be ashamed?"

"Because I took advantage of you," she wailed in distress.

Relieved to hear her tears were because of her own conscience, and not because he had attacked her, he chuckled and cupped her face. "Em, my sweet, please be at ease. You have nothing to be ashamed about. You did not take advantage." Her look communicated her strong doubt. "If anyone is to be a suspect in this entire affair, it is me, not you."

"But I...I wanted you, and you weren't aware of anything you were doing. You were sick, but I didn't stop. Your touch was..." she blushed, suddenly realizing what she was speaking of.

At the evidence of her desire for him, Edrich grew serious again. "Emera, your father wishes that we wed, but I do not want to force this upon you. I want you, I won't deny it, but, if you feel trapped by this, in anyway, I want you to say so."

She stared into his eyes with such thankfulness. "Truthfully, yes, Edrich, I've hated myself for wanting you so. But I know I'll never want anyone as I do you. When you were sick, I realized...I knew I would be forever haunted by you. Not by my treatment at your hands, but by my complete need for you. When I thought you might die...all else fell away. And when I thought you left me, it nearly crushed me." Tears had sprung to her eyes at the memory of watching him depart. "Edrich, if it is what you desire, not because you feel guilty, or feel as though you need to make amends; but if you want me, as I want you, then yes, I'll marry you."

For some moment he held his breath, needing nothing more than the sight of her eyes, the sound of her voice. At last, he sighed happily and smiled. He reached to cup her cheeks, pulling her face to him as his mouth slowly stalked closer to the succulent treasure he had craved for so long.

His heady flavor flooded her senses, triggering her hunger for him. She quickly opened her mouth, yearning to feel him take possession. His tongue captured her bottom lip, trailing the length of it, and then dipped inside, greeting hers. It was a meeting of tenderness, a promise to be ever-loving, ever-kind and loyal. She moaned, overcome by relief and joy.

In the moment of her exhilaration, Edrich too became aware of his own desire that crashed against his self-restraint, thundering to be released. He broke from her, their breathing harsh and urgent. Her eyes were swirling pools fixated on his lips. Her lips hung heavy and loose, wet. Slowly, she looked up into his eyes. He shuddered to witness the raw, powerful carnal hunger that filled them. He took a ragged breath and held her at arm's length when she made to kiss him again.

"Emera, I don't think we should continue. If we don't stop this now, I won't be able to resist taking you completely."

In the huskiest voice he had ever heard from her, she said, "I don't want you to stop." His heart, along with his loins, clenched in happy terror, and then released into hot liquid. Her eyes had fallen back to his lips, and she was pushing her way forward to reconnect them once more. Overpowered by her admission, by her scent, by her desperation for him, he fell still and allowed her to engulf him like the ocean claiming the shore.

She pulled him into her, devouring his mouth in starvation. She forced her way into the cavern, occupying him the only way she knew how. She raked her tongue against him. She was running her hands from his stomach, up his chest and over his shoulders. She clung to him, binding herself to him. Her arm snaked around his neck. As she leveraged her body up, her far thigh crossed over to fall possessively on his lap. With her other foot still on the ground, she pushed up to take the high position, using her advantage to crash down upon his mouth.

Her eager domination was erotic and provoked his body to respond instantly in agonizing ecstasy. He allowed her any freedom she willed to take, knowing her pleasure would be his. He exalted in the knowledge her bliss was not at his coercion. He felt the greatest appreciation that she wanted to be touched by him and that she was responsible for the brutal passion now passing between them. She wanted him, and she wasn't afraid of those desires anymore. She denied nothing.

Her right leg that had come to rest over his lap was rubbing sensuously with the rest of her body. It dragged over his hardened length. Mindlessly, his hips began to move with her leg, pushing into her as it passed over him. In response, Emera shifted to completely straddle him. Her hot core was pressed fully onto him, her mouth never having left his.

Emera's arms rubbed aimlessly over and around his body to cleave her to him. She was grinding her hips into him, riding the bulge. When he growled at the exquisite pain shooting through his body at her crushing his cock, she paused, breathing heavily into his mouth. His eyes opened to find her watching him. His own breathing stilled as he saw that animalistic hunger, contemplating him, like a wolf calculates the attack of its prey. Her movements had stilled, and in the respite of their actions, he felt the tips of her fingers slide slowly down, past his chest, down his stomach to land quietly on the edge of his britches.

His breathing returned, ragged and strained. Her eyes never wavered from his gaze, though her cheeks reddened as her hand pulled out the treasure she sought. He stared into her molten blue, watching for her intent. His gaze fell to her lips. They were parted. Her pinkness slowly emerged to run along her bottom lip before treating the top in the same manner. Moistened, she bit lower lip and looked down between them.

Her skirt ballooned in her way, blocking her view. Looking back to his darkened eyes, she released herself to slide painfully, slowly down until her knees perched her in front of him, pushing his legs apart and settling close. She had kept him tightly in her hand, not once relinquishing that heavy, masculine part of him.

Edrich looked down to see her hand clasped tightly around him, squeezing the purpled head. He looked uncertainly back to her face, but found her eyes mesmerized by the sight of the prize her hand gripped. She leaned into him, drawing her closer to investigate provocatively. Her left hand steadied her against his knee as her right began to slowly move down his shaft. She released her grip to let her fingers trail over his springing length.

It was hot, she noted. It was the familiar burning in her tight walls, availing itself to completely stroke her most intimate flesh. She felt the silky texture and explored it further by spreading two fingers, allowing it to glide between them. She stroked slowly, up and down, feeling the silk caress her skin erotically. The large heat fell to the joint of her fingers, reminiscent of another body part it treated similarly. It simultaneously soothed and ignited the itch between her fingers. The sensation caused her vaginal walls to clutch in reaction. The squeeze of her secret walls caused her to undulate forward against Edrich's thighs. Her eyes closed at the sensation and her head lolled back, a soft moan escaping her lips as her fingers stroked him.

Her fingers finally circled around him again, catching him tightly as she slowly drew up his length, pushing all the pulsating blood to thrum in the tip. She heard him suck in his breath through clenched teeth. She held him firmly as she looked up curiously into his strained face. He looked as though he were in pain, sweat beading on his brow. She raised her eyebrows at him, but with no concern. She continued to hold him tightly, watching the tension grow on his face. When he sucked his breath in even further, his chest puffing out at the enormous amount of air he was holding, she slowly released him, allowing the blood to flow back. She watched him relax from the strain, though his stiffened posture told her he was on guard against such a brutal assault again.

She turned her eyes back to his beautiful shaft, her eyes roaming its contoured length. It was a beautiful part of him, she realized. She continued to revel in the sight of him, so often hidden during their skirmishes. Again, she tightened her fingers and drew up the length. His breathing continued as it had before, but she no longer looked up to watch his tortured countenance.

Keeping her gaze on thick rod, she continued to slowly pump him, holding at the top until she felt the tension threaten to spill over in him. Then she would release him. When his precum leaked from the tip, she moved her left hand to take over the strangling torment so her right could dip a finger in the sticky fluid. She rubbed it between her fingers and then went back to the source. Slowly, she used two fingers at the tip, spreading the fluid around the head, swirling it hypnotically around and around. She could feel his increasing pulse, the clenching of his thighs.

His aroma was assaulting her and without thought to the appropriateness of such an action, she bent her head forward and opened her mouth to allow her tongue to slowly extend. Edrich watched in rapturous horror as her pink tongue tentatively emerged to flick at the head of his cock. He let out a loud, moan-filled breath at the sensation shooting through him. "Emera..."he barely managed in broken voice. "Please, love, you should stop."

But she didn't. "I want to taste you," she muttered, consumed by the desire of her task. Hell, what could he say to that? She had released the overwhelmingly tight grip on his shaft, only to engulf his head in the scalding heat of her mouth. She started slowly, suckling the tip as he might her breast. He stamped down the surging desire to immediately build to climax, wanting instead to experience all she wanted to take.

When she heard his breathing grow to quick gasps, she knew she had to take it more slowly, wanting to glory in the feel and taste of him in her mouth. She ceased her intense sucking to take him deeper, more languidly into her mouth. She shaped her tongue lovingly as he slipped deeper. Her left hand glided up his thigh. Stopping at the hem of his pants, she began tugging at his shirt, releasing it from his breeches. She wanted to run her fingers over more of his skin. Once her hand had freed the shirt edge, she continued under the fabric up his torso, her fingers bouncing gently over the musculature there. Her hand quitted its journey at his chest where her fingers grasped boldly at the large muscle she found there. In concert with her sweet sucking, her nails grated over the pebbled nipple under her hand.

Edrich moaned in appreciation of the exquisite attentions she gave him. Desperate to touch her in return, his hand threaded through her bound hair, releasing it to fall erotically. He restrained the desire to fuck her mouth, but instead allowed his hand to be a part of the movements of her head, relinquishing all control to her sway.

She was taking him slowly into the depth of her hot mouth and creating a vacuum as she withdrew. She would let him fall from her mouth so she could trace the hot silk with her tongue, exploring. She mewled at the incredible feel and erotic flavor of him, her mind over-rushed with pleasure. Her right hand, feeling its own build up, ached to claw at him. With rhythmic squeezing, it moved from the inside of his thigh, higher and massaged the taut muscles as it went. When she reached the base of his shaft, her fingers stumbled over the full sack there. The warm, soft flesh was compelling, and without thought, she began to pull and play, rolling him between her fingers and squeezing him. She heard him moan happily, so assumed he must enjoy it as well.

Edrich had fallen back on one hand while the other enjoyed running through her silken strands. He watched in ecstasy, awash with lust as he had never before known it. The basic components of finding pleasure in another's touch was there, but that other-wise common feeling was deepened by the piercing emotion of love, which heightened the pleasure of not only receiving, but giving as well. The fact that she found pleasure in him swelled his heart with joy. He loved to watch her rapture, regardless of the matchless pleasure her actions gave him.

Emera found heavenly bliss stroking him with her tongue. Once, mouth closing around the knob, her teeth accidently grazed the flesh there. When she felt him jump under her, she decided to try something new. Lowering herself on him again, she held him filling her mouth. Using her tongue, she pushed the enormous weight slowly around her mouth, sending his cock to scrape against her rows of teeth, and then stopped to suck once or twice before commencing again or withdrawing to the tip.

Edrich felt as though he would evaporate from the heat engulfing him. When the harsh sharpness of her grazing teeth connected with his skin, Edrich gasped violently. He shifted on the log, trying to escape the unbearable agony. He managed to control his breath long enough to growl. "Emera, please, stop. I cannot take another moment."

She did look up at him at that. She was enjoying the delicious weight in her mouth. But she was also aware of her own need. His cock could still be put to good use. She released him from her mouth and reached up for his shirt, pulling him down hard against her mouth. "Edrich," she managed to breathe as she tried to assail his mouth with her tongue, "please, I need you. Make love to me now. Here." She was wrapping her hands at the back of his neck, pulling him down to the ground. She maneuvered him so he came to sit where she had been kneeling, his back leaning against the moss-covered log. She pulled his trousers down further and quickly straddled him again. She took his hands in hers and slid them under her skirts to settle on her undergarments. She nudged forward, silently commanding him to free the barriers between them. Needing little coaxing, Edrich soon had the material pulled out of the way.

Emera returned to his mouth. His lips and tongue and breath were the center of her desire, and she found she wanted to always be connected to him. Needing the feel of his hot skin under her hands, she began fervently tugging at his shirt, stripping him bare of his layers. Her hands ran down the sides of his neck and over his shoulders.

She left the sweetness of his mouth to lave his skin with hot kisses. She followed the chiseled lines of jaw and the strong muscles of his neck as she went. She reached the hard line of his collar bone and in her excitement bit it, feeling the muscles of his chest firm in reaction. She ground against him only two or three times before feeling the fat head rub at the center of her dripping wet cunt. "Please, Edrich," she begged hungrily, rubbing her head into the side of his.

Edrich waited for no further request. His hands were still hidden under her skirts, gripping her hips. He reached under her to position himself. He was still wet from her loving attention and the newly acquired liquid she leaked from her creamy depths. He stroked her with his fingers, suddenly overcome with joy at having her blissful folds now at his disposal forever. She was still rolling against him and two of his fingers slid into her incredibly wet heat. She hissed at the delightful sensation, it temporarily easing the ache in her. Her lower lips were swollen with her need, and he relished in the engorged feel of them.

"Edrich, stop teasing me. Please, now. I want you in me," she moaned.

The unsolicited request broke his concentration at play. He had no thoughts of being coy, but with his own matching urgency, positioned his shaft into her wetted folds. She quickly raised to better position him and then slid down, feeling the glorious stretch momentarily satisfy the tension in her inner depths. She sat a brief time, catching her breath from the built up excitement. Feeling more in control, she opened her eyes.

Edrich was staring at her, his own labored breath evident. She wanted to stay, bound to him in their exquisite affliction. But the shooting pain of glory through her body caused her to twitch against him. She could no longer control the movement of her body. She fell into the persuasion, slowly moving on him. Emera knew at some point in her life, the sensuality she displayed would have embarrassed her, but she was unable to know any feeling other than the driving pleasure that pulsed in every cell of her body.

titania123
titania123
1,513 Followers