Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edharian
edharian
1,049 Followers

"How old-fashioned are we talking here? Like, no sex before marriage, a dowry?" she giggled as she teased me gently.

"Not that old fashioned," I said with a laugh. "More like, third date, asking for your hand kind of stuff."

"Good to know," Claire said. We had reached her step, and she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my face down to hers. We made out on the step, bodies pressed tightly together, her hips grinding softly against my hardening cock. She moaned into my mouth, her tongue sliding against mine, her breath hot against my cheek as my hands pulled her against me. "I don't know if this is too forward for your old-fashioned values, Jay, but I'm really wishing I didn't live with my parents right now."

I planted a kiss on her lips and smiled.

"That makes two of us, to be honest," I said. Without thinking, I blurted, "Want to go out again tomorrow night?"

"Fuck yes," she breathed against my lips. "I vote morning date. Neither of us has school, we can just figure out some stuff to do all day." Claire finished by pulling my bottom lip into her mouth and nibbling gently on it while she pressed herself against my hard cock. "I know it would be too forward to tell you how wet I am right now," she whispered.

I groaned against her lips and pushed my body against her, letting her feel how hard I was. She moaned back and wiggled her hips against me, our lips mashed back together, our tongues sliding across each other. I pulled away after a few minutes, my breath long and ragged.

"If you don't go inside right now, your mother is going to see some stuff she really won't like."

Claire giggled and gave me a peck, then unwrapped herself from me.

"Guess I better go in, then. Even if I like the other idea better. Pick me up at nine, okay?" she said.

"Absolutely," I said.

When I went home that night, my head was spinning. She was amazing in every way that I had seen so far. I realized that I really like Claire. I hadn't thought I would, or at least not as much as I was finding out that I did.

The next morning, I got up early and showered, excited for the day. I hadn't really thought about what we would do all day, but realized that whatever we did I was confident we would have a good time. She really was an amazing girl.

I pulled up in front of Claire's house a few minutes before nine, and she was waiting for me on her front step, sitting with her legs crossed, leaning back on her straightened arms. When she saw my car she smiled and jumped to her feet, her light green sun dress billowing around her thighs in a way that caught my attention and held it as she trotted to my car. She opened her own door before I snapped out of it, and grinned at me as she scooted across the seat and wiggled in next to me.

"Hey," she whispered, and kissed me. I groaned as our tongues met and she pressed her breast against my arm. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

"So," she said, pulling back from the kiss. "I want to see your place. You've been to mine, so it only seems fair."

"You're right, that does seem fair," I said.

I drove to my place, Claire right beside me, my arm around her shoulders. She squeezed my thigh as I drove, her fingers lightly stroking my leg, keeping my cock straining against my jeans. She grinned every time she looked down at it and planted kisses against my cheek and neck.

I parked outside my building and hopped out, reaching in and helping Claire climb out, pulling her close to me as she stood up, stifling her gasp with my lips. She moaned into my mouth and pressed hard against my cock, one of her small hands delicately settling on my ass, the other trailing light scratches down my back.

I pulled away from her and caught her hand in mine, leading her up the stairs to my apartment. I had, thankfully, cleaned up a little the night before, more to burn off energy than through any actual foresight. Claire walked past me into my apartment and let her eyes scan around.

"So this is what a grad student's apartment looks like, huh?" she asked, stopping in the middle of my living room and turning back to me.

"Yeah, basically. There's usually a lot more mess and a lot less beautiful woman in it, though."

Claire giggled and beckoned me over with one finger.

"Better take advantage of it, then," she whispered as I stepped up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

I kissed her then, pulling her lips to mine as my hands traced the line of her back, my fingers gliding across the skin that the back of her dress didn't cover. She moaned into my mouth and raised up on her tip-toes, dragging her small, firm breasts across my chest and pressing her groin against my still-hard cock.

I let my hands trail down her back and cupped her perfect little ass, pulling her against my body as she melted into me. I felt her nipples tighten against my chest through the thin material of my shirt and her dress and her hands grasped the back of my neck.

"Third date, right?" she murmured into my lips.

"Mm-hmm," I replied.

"Where's your bedroom?" she asked.

I bent my knees slightly and scooped her up by her ass, pulling her legs around me and getting a happy squeal out of her. I walked to my bedroom with her wrapped around me, kissing her and feeling the heat from where she pressed against my cock. As we entered the bedroom and neared the bed, she pushed away from me, holding herself up with her surprisingly strong legs, and reached behind her head, smiling seductively. She pulled the strings she found there and let them drop, the top half of her dress falling away from her perfect, firm breasts.

Her nipples were hard and pink, eraser-sized buttons with tightened, pale areolaes. I drank them in, fascinated by their perfection. I felt my knees hit the edge of the bed, and I lowered her almost hypnotically, gently laying her across the sheets as I leaned over her and kissed her neck, gently nibbling the soft, delicate skin. She gasped as my hands traced up her sides, my arms wrapping around her body, pushing under her, pulling her up against my mouth.

I kissed her collar bone, her chest, trailing my lips between her breasts and lower, gently biting below her breasts, pulling one hand free and tracing my fingers along her skin, mirroring the path of my lips around her other breast as I kissed and nibbled soft, hot skin. My lips brushed against one nipple as my thumb delicately flicked the other. I captured her nipple between my teeth and bit down softly, running the tip of my tongue across the very end of her nipple. She writhed under me and moaned as I repeated the process, switching nipples.

My mouth moved lower, kissing over her diaphragm, my hands curling into her dress, pulling it lower, sliding it over her hips, catching her panties and dragging them with. I raised myself up, pulling both off her smooth, warm legs. When they cleared her feet, she let her legs fall open, dropping her feet to the bed, her knees bent and wide apart. I stepped off the bed and stripped off my shirt, then my jeans and boxers.

Claire gasped as my cock came into view, a proud, pulsing rod just under eight inches long and as thick as her wrist. I drank in the sight of her, naked and horny on my bed. Her pussy was shaved smooth, the lips puffy and pink, spread just barely open, so wet I could see the juices on her inner lips shining in the sunlight that poured into my bedroom.

"I was hoping you might go down on me," Claire said, her eyes glued to my cock, "But I think you can go down on me later. Right now, just fuck me."

I grinned at her and climbed onto the bed, settling myself slowly between her legs, enjoying the feeling of her naked body pressed against mine for the first time. Claire lifted her feet from the bed and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling my hips lower as my cock touched her pussy for the first time.

She was so wet, so incredibly ready that the crown of my cock parted her lips effortlessly, my cock sinking in with maddening slowness as I dragged out the experience of being inside her for the first time. She whispered against my lips, her mouth moving against mine, words lost in her ragged breathing as my cock slowly filled her. I could feel her muscles rippling against my cock, her pussy so incredibly tight, milking me even as I slipped in for the first time.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I settled all of my length inside her. As my balls pressed against her ass, I felt the tip of my cock brush against her cervix and she cried out, orgasm blasting through her as her pussy pulsed around me and her mouth opened wide, noiselessly expressing ecstasy. I ground my hips against her as she came, drawing her orgasm out, making it stretch as long as I could, feeling it break around me like a wave.

As she came down, I began to thrust slowly, drawing my length almost all of the way out of her before stopping, just the head inside, and pushing slowly back in. With each thrust, I moved a little faster and she thrust her hips up to meet me until we were fucking in earnest, her legs tight around my waist, the bed shaking in time with our thrusts, my moans mixing with her cries.

"Oh fuck, Jay!" she called out as another orgasm ripped into her, her shuddering around my cock. "Fuck me, baby. Don't stop, don't ever stop. Just fuck me forever," she gasped.

As her orgasm finished I pushed myself up, looking down at her as she panted and grinned up at me, my cock still pumping into her, her hips meeting every thrust. I wrapped my hands under her legs and pulled them from around my waist, raising her legs up over my shoulders before leaning down, putting my weight against them, pushing them against her chest and settling in, thrusting hard into her, driving my cock into her even more deeply than before.

"Fuck!" Claire screamed as she came again, her pussy clenching down this time, so tight I could barely keep thrusting myself inside her, one hand grasping my hips and clawing into me, pulling me into her as I reached between us and fanned my thumb across her clit. Her breath caught in her chest and she reddened, a deep blush that started where my cock disappeared into her and spread across her body until she blew all the air out in one long, deep moan.

"Oh god I love your cock," she gasped. "Cum in me! Fuck your cum into my pussy. I want to feel it, feel your cum shooting in my pussy, Jay, baby, it'll make me cum so hard." Claire spoke in rapid gasps between her ragged breathing, and her body shook as she came again, twitching, moaning, her cunt trying to pull my cock into her, pulsing around me and pushing me over the edge.

I buried myself in her, my cock as deep as it could go as I exploded, my cum firing into her, spurt after spurt of boiling cum. Claire screamed as I came in her, her orgasm pushing to new heights, her wetness incredible, wetter than I'd ever seen. Her spasming cunt forced our combined cum out between us and it squirted onto my pelvis and drenched my balls.

As the world expanded again, and I became aware of things other than my cock and her unbelievable pussy, I looked down at Claire, her face flushed and sweaty and happy. She dropped her legs from my shoulders and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down into a kiss that was deep and content.

"Don't pull out," she gasped when she felt my hips move. "Leave it in me. I like kissing you with your cock and your cum deep inside me."

We lay together like, that, my cock deep inside her, her legs around my waist, kissing and giggling to each other.

"Somehow," Claire said, "I think work is going to be a whole lot more interesting now."

edharian
edharian
1,049 Followers
12