Claire Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bless him, he swallowed his medicine like a good boy, and the comparison with Tony took another strange step. Not only did Tom swallow what I'd given him, but he dipped his head and licked the spillage from my chin and throat, before continuing down to my breasts where he began an urgent sucking on my nipple. I couldn't believe this - he wanted more! His left hand had reappeared between my legs, and his fingers were working at my soaking cunt, parting my lips and teasing my clit.

"Tom, no! We've got to stop this. It was lovely, but it's wrong"

"Shut up mum! You want this, I want this, and it's going to happen"

I began to feel scared, and tried to push his head away, but he just bit down on my nipple, making me gasp with pain.

"No, please Tom. Don't do this, not to me..."

He ignored me, and started to climb aboard. Using his left knee to part my legs he held my arms down to the bed above my head, glaring at me with lust in his eyes. I tried as hard as I could to dislodge him, struggling to free my arms and trying to squeeze my legs together to prevent his access to my groin, but Christ, he's strong. I looked down and with horror saw that his cock was already hard and straining again. He'd already had two orgasms in the past couple of hours, but he was ready to go again. His stamina was amazing, but I was damned if I'd give up without a fight.

"I'll give you a better fucking than you'll ever get from a dildo"

So it was out in the open. He was forcing his waist down on me, his cock straining for my cunt, and he was winning. My legs sprang apart as I could no longer keep up the effort of trying to force him out, and the head of his cock immediately penetrated the entrance to my cunt. I gasped with shock, which Tom seemed to interpret as encouragement, and he thrust his meat into me with gusto. Oh God, this was heaven! My son's cock was splitting me in half, and sensing my total surrender he let go of my arms, as he began to pump in and out of me. Forcing himself as deep as he could Tom ground his abdomen against me, the pressure making my clit nearly explode with the pleasure of it. His thick meaty cock slipping easily into my soaking tunnel, inside my body, forcing the walls of my cunt apart as he plunged into me. Then he stopped. Just stopped dead still, with just the head of his cock inside me.

"Please..." I whimpered, as he removed his cock completely, just letting the head rest against my cunt lips. I tried to thrust my hips up toward him, but the bastard laughed and moved away.

"What?" he asked, an innocent look on his face, flushed with his lust and effort "what do you want, mum?"

"Oh Christ, you bastard! Give me your cock, fuck me Tom!"

I could no longer help myself and was lost in a sea of lust. Forbidden, taboo, incest; all words flying around in my head, but I couldn't care less at this moment in time, I just needed him to fuck me.

"Ok" was all he said, but he drove back into me, soliciting a scream of delight from his rampant mother. He pounded away for ages, alternately thrusting before burying himself deep in me and grinding against my clit. Then he pulled out, and before I could protest Tom had rolled me onto my right side, and lifting my left leg onto his right shoulder he kneeled low down, knees far apart and plunged into me again whilst using his left hand to rub my clit. This was heaven! He got so deep into me, it was an amazing feeling. Deeper and deeper, pounding my cunt, Tom's rock hard cock was sending me to heaven when he pulled out again. I groaned a protest as he turned me onto my belly and grabbing my hips hoisted my arse up into the air. I was on my knees, head pressed into the pillow which muffled my begging as I pleaded with him to put his cock into me again. The next thing I felt was his tongue licking around my anus. Another Tony trick this one. It was what he did to prepare me for anal sex, which we occasionally indulged in.

"No Tom! I want you in my cunt, please fuck my cunt again"

"If you don't shut up mother dear, I'm won't do anything at all. Do you want my cock in your cunt again?"

"YES!" I screamed

"Then take what's coming to you, and if you're a good girl I'll fill your cunt again soon"

and with that, he returned to his licking. Before long I could feel his tongue pressing against my arsehole, and reaching back I stretched my arse cheeks wide to give him easier access. Using his tongue as a cock, he pushed it into my anus, probing and circling my passage. I felt so fucking horny I would have done anything he asked, and I knew what was coming as I felt him let a mouthful of saliva run onto my opening. Kneeling up he moved up the side of my body and roughly grabbing a fistful of my hair again rammed his cock into my mouth.

"Make it good and wet mum" he ordered, and I obliged willingly

Returning to my rear, I felt the tip of his cock against my arsehole, and bracing myself for the pain I knew would come I tried to relax as he pushed it inward. There was a moment of agony, then he was in and sliding deep into my guts. It made me feel so wanton and fucking horny, I screamed but more in delight than in pain. He was slowly sliding in and out of my arse, his cock stretching me wide open.

"Fucking hell mum, you're the best, you're so horny, so fucking sexy. I can see my cock sliding in and out of your arse"

"Oh yes honey, fuck me harder, fuck me harder. Go on baby, my baby Tom, make me come again!"

His strokes came faster and faster, and I heard his panting and groaning growing louder as he built up to his climax. He pulled out of me again, roughly rolled me onto my back and straddled my chest again. No, surely he wasn't going to make me suck his cock after it had been up my arse! But that was exactly what he was doing, and I didn't make any protest. I opened my mouth wide for his lovely cock, reaching down to frig myself as he fucked my mouth once again. He was gripping his shaft and wanking hard with one hand as he held my head against him with the other, deep in my throat. I could tell he was really close to coming when he pulled out of my mouth,

"Keep your mouth open and stick out your tongue, I want to see this"

I did as he ordered, and actually saw his slit open to discharge the first load of spunk into my mouth. Again I was amazed at how much he could produce, but this time I managed to keep up with him and swallowed it all down. Tom gave me little chance to savour the salty taste of his cum before his cock was in my mouth again. This was new; Tony had never got me to suck him after anal sex, but I guess Tom had other ideas. I was still baffled as to how he was so alike in sexual preferences to his father, but pushed that question to the back of my mind as I sucked and licked at his cock.

Even soft it still filled my mouth. He pulled it out and again slid down to lay beside me and kiss me. He gently pushed his tongue into my mouth, and I sucked on it like it was a cock. Tom then pulled my toward him and I lay my head down onto his chest. He stroked my head, smoothing my hair across his chest, and then gently massaging my scalp. I love head massages, and knew that Tony found doing it quite erotic. So did Tom judging by the way his cock was starting to twitch. This lad is insatiable! I forced myself to lift my head and move to lie beside him, each of us with our heads on the pillow facing each other.

"That was beautiful mum" he whispered

"Yes it was, darling" I answered "but it was so wrong. I can't believe I let you do that"

"I'm sorry I spied on you earlier. I didn't mean to but as soon as I got back I could hear you, and I wondered whether Dad hadn't gone after all. You looked so sexy there, using that dildo. But you preferred my cock, didn't you?"

"Oh of course I did Tom, but for Christ's sake, I'm your mother! This is bloody incest"

"So? Dad's away for 4 months, maybe more. You can't go that long without sex, and better you get it from me than from some tosser you meet downtown"

"Tom!" I was angry now "I'd never do that to your father!"

"No? You just did"

He had a point there, but I was too confused to argue. More to change the subject than anything else, I asked the question that had been bothering me

"Tom, you did everything to me that your Dad does, and you asked me to do all the things that he loves me to do. Was that a coincidence?"

Tom just smiled at me with what I can only describe as a knowing look. I was even more intrigued now

"Don't just lie there grinning at me like an idiot! Is there something I don't know?"

I couldn't believe that Tony would have talked to Tom about our sex life. No, he never would have done that, so was Tom just being cocky? Pretending he knew stuff when really it had just been a fluke? But I couldn't get over just how precisely he had mirrored Tony's sexual preferences.

"Why don't you ask Laura?" Tom asked with a grin.

"What the hell has Laura got to do with it?" I was getting pissed off again. What could my daughter have to do with any of this?

"If you're nice to me again, I might tell you"

Tom was getting far too cocky for my liking. Ok, so he'd just fucked his mother, penetrated her cunt and her arse, come in her mouth twice and sent her to heaven, but there were limits to what a boy could get away with! As these thoughts ran through my head, I realised the hypocrisy of them. How could I criticise Tom after what I'd just done. The enormity of my recent behaviour hit me like a ton of bricks; my relationship with my son had just changed forever. Never again would he be my innocent little boy, never again would I be his sweet, protective mother. I was just another conquest, possibly his first, but sure not to be his last. Could I refuse him again? What would happen when Tony came back? Could I persuade Tom how impossible this would be then? And would I be able to accept fucking my son for four more months? I knew what my body's answer would be! An emphatic YES! Oh no, what kind of can of worms had I opened tonight? The despair and confusion I felt caused me to roll away from Tom and as I buried my face in the pillow I felt the tears welling up. Desperate to hold back the despair I felt, I ground my teeth together, screwed my eyes up and tried to control the wracking sobs tearing through my body.

"Mum? What's the matter? I thought you enjoyed what we just did"

Poor Tom, he didn't realise that it was precisely because what we'd just done was so incredible that I was so torn apart. If he'd shown the kind of sexual ineptitude one could expect from a 18 year old boy I'd have never let him get as far as he did. But the responsibility was all mine. The blame, the shame and the consequences were mine and mine alone.

"I'm sorry Tom, but I can never forgive myself for what I just did to you"

"What you did to me?!? What about what I did to you? I seduced you mum, not the other way round"

"Maybe, but I let it happen"

Tom snuggled up close to me, spooning with me, just like Tony liked to do. I could feel his cock in the cleft of my arse cheeks, and unbelievably it began to harden again.

"Tom, what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I was really getting pissed off now.

"Mum! I can't believe you just swore in front of me"

"Yeah well, a lot of firsts have happened this evening. Now please leave me alone. Go to bed Tom, and we'll talk in the morning"

"I thought you wanted to know how I knew what you liked, and what to ask for. You do, don't you?"

"Piss off Tom, you're bluffing. I know when you're bluffing and it's definitely happening right bloody now!"

"Really? In that case, how do I know that your favourite wake-up call is to have Dad spoon with you, just like this, and to wake you up by fucking you?"

I just froze. This was too much. Tony must have told Tom all our bedroom secrets. I couldn't believe it! I was fucking livid. The low, worthless bastard! Just to impress his son he'd sold our marital confidence down the bloody river.

"Well?" Tom was nothing if not persistent.

"Ok big shot. Tell." I hoped he could tell from the tone of my voice that I was beyond joking.

"I may do, but you'll have to earn it. I want to fuck you again mum"

I'd been feeling his cock swelling against my buttocks for a few minutes now, and although I was determined not to be blackmailed into letting him have his way with me again, I knew that even if I could resist his rigid pole he was strong enough to rape me anyway, and once that cock was inside me I knew I'd melt again. Still, I had to try:

"You can fuck me if you tell me. C'mon Tom, kiss and tell"

He reached around my body and tried to finger my cunt again, but I foiled him by bringing my knees up

"Thanks mum!"

As soon as I'd brought my knees up it simply gave him a much easier opening to get his cock hard against my cunt. I felt a momentary pain as he tried to force his way in, but then my body betrayed me again, and my juices started to flow, letting him in. Once again I was startled by the size of his cock, stretching the walls of my cunt as he forced his way in.

"Do you really want to know mum? Are you sure you want me to tell you?" "You dirty little bastard. You're raping me, you do realise that don't you?" I panted.

"Ok" he said, and pulled out of me. I was fighting the temptation to beg him to put it back in me when he shoved his cock deep into my arse again. It was still sore from our earlier session, and this time I howled in genuine pain

"Nooo! Please Tom, no, it hurts... please!"

"You've got to take it somewhere mum, so where do you want it?"

"In my cunt. Fuck my cunt, you horny bastard!"

And he did. Oh fuck, did he do me. He was ramming into me and it scared me a little with the intensity. I looked over my shoulder and had Tom's tongue pressed into my mouth for my trouble. I joined in with an increasing lust. I had to admit it; he was a tremendous fuck! Pulling away from the kiss he looked into my eyes:

"I knew how to fuck you the way you like because Laura told me"

"How the hell did Laura know? And why would she tell you?" I managed to pant between my groans of passion. His cock felt deeper than it had felt before, I was sure it was getting bigger! I was in the throes of passion and couldn't think straight.

"Because I've been fucking her for over a year"

"WHAT???" I was stunned, but still my body responded to Tom's fucking, and I could feel my orgasm starting to build. Tom seemed to sense it as he reached around and started to play with my clit.

"Suck on your own nipple, like you did when you were doing yourself with the dildo"

I obliged, no longer in control of myself. I sucked hard on my nipple, biting down on it with my teeth, flicking it with my tongue, and then I came again and I swear I actually saw stars. I knew I wouldn't be able to give this up - it was just too intense. I might go a week being strong, but then the memory of his rampant cock would haunt me until I came back for more. And the knowledge that my boy had learned his skills by having sex with his own sister, my daughter, just made me feel more horny. But he still hadn't answered fully,

"But how did Laura know?" All I heard from Tom was a groan as his panting became more urgent. He was near to coming again, and I wanted his load in my cunt this time. I grunted and thrust back onto his cock, encouraging him.

"Oh fuck mum,... I'm coming... yes - yes - Yes - YES - MUM!!" and I could actually feel him filling me up with his cream. I felt so complete, and yet so confused; I still hadn't realised the implications of what he'd just said about Laura,

"I asked you how Laura would know?" Tom's cock was still buried deep in my cunt, still big and hard enough to excite me, but I had to know what he was talking about,

"Because she's been fucking Dad for about 2 years, and he's taught her what he likes to do with you"

To Be Continued...

12