Claire's Cousin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,294 Followers

"Relax..." I insisted, trying to calm her down. "Let him come. Just make sure you answer the door and explain what's happened. He doesn't know I know about you two, does he?"

She shook her head. "No he doesn't."

"Then he won't be as nervous as he might. Did you promise him sex?" There was no way of putting it more softly. Claire scowled at me.

"Of course not, but..."

"Then it's only a problem if you decide you want to sleep with him after all. You said you weren't sure whether you'd want to or not."

"That's right, but..." She was still agitated but calming down a little now.

"Then if it happens, I'll just have to handle it. You concentrate on handling him, ok?"

There was no alternative so, an hour later, when Simon walked up the front path with a large sports bag in his hand and a slightly anxious look on his face he was greeted by my beautiful wife looking simply stunning in tight black leggings and a figure-hugging white top.

If anything, Simon had had grown even more handsome than when we last saw him and had certainly worked hard on his body, the muscles of which bulged through his expensive polo shirt -- a present from Claire he had clearly worn to please her.

She met him on the front path as I decoyed the kids with a game upstairs and I could hear an exchange of hurried, anxious voices for some time before the front door opened and he tentatively entered the house.

"Simonnnn"

He was immediately swamped by the three kids who swarmed down the stairs and hugged him before trying to get him involved in their board game, if only as referee. It took all of Claire's firmness to let them take him upstairs but eventually they went, leaving her and Simon in the kitchen to make a hot drink.

I came down a few minutes later, having allowed them a short time inside, alone. To delay any longer would have been suspicious so I made plenty of noise as I walked down the stairs and along the short corridor before entering the kitchen.

The looks of guilt on their faces as I entered were unmistakeable, as if they had sprung apart from a deep embrace. Claire's lipstick was slightly smudged and Simon's hair was tousled but of course I was careful not to show I had noticed.

"Great to see you again!" I said warmly as Simon and I shook hands. His arms were strong but I could feel him trembling just a little. We drank coffee and chatted about his smooth journey, my horrible journey to the airport and about his course which did not have long to run.

"So you'll be quite close by..." I observed when he told me about the relatively menial job he had been offered with a Premier League football club not far from our house. "We'll get to see a lot more of you. Great!" I continued, trying hard not to look at my wife.

Eventually I excused myself and went to see how the kids were getting on. The sounds from above had not been encouraging and left at least half an hour before coming back downstairs, noisily as before.

This time Claire and Simon were in the lounge, sitting together on the sofa, just far enough apart for there to be no clear ground to suspect impropriety, close enough for impropriety to be easily achieved if required. Claire's face was a little flushed and the lower half of her top rumpled as if it had recently been lifted.

"How about a beer?" I asked cheerfully. Simon answered positively and a few moments later I returned to the lounge with a two cold beers and a glass of chilled white wine for Claire.

"Cheers!"

I sat across from the studiously-separated pair and we chatted a while longer, the alcohol and relaxed atmosphere resulting in their moving unconsciously closer until the side of Claire's right leg was touching the side of Simon's left. Observing it all, I pretended not to notice and simply kept the glasses filled until it was time for supper.

I left them together again and called the kids down to help in the kitchen. They insisted Simon set the table with them as I cooked, and made a real fuss of him which he seemed genuinely to enjoy and which made Claire indulgently happy if the look on her face was anything to go by.

We sat and ate noisily, the kids having placed their mother and her cousin side by side around the rather cramped kitchen table so that their legs were necessarily pressed together. I thought I saw Simon squeezing my wife's thigh under the table at one point and she definitely held his fingers in hers but again, I made my lack of observational skills clear.

After supper we all watched TV for an hour or so before I announced it was time the kids went to bed, insisting that they said their goodnights there and then rather than come downstairs in their pyjamas. When they had reluctantly gone upstairs I suggested blandly that Claire and Simon took a walk in the evening air, perhaps along the riverside or down to the pub.

I heard the front door close as I returned to the chaos three small children can create when getting ready for bed.

***

It was after eleven when the front door opened again and two figures tiptoed silently along the hallway. I put down my newspaper, turned down the TV and rose to meet them as they went into the kitchen and the kettle spring into life.

"Have a nice time?" I asked, looking carefully at the two love-birds. "Where did you get to?"

"Down to the river until it got cold..." Claire said. "Then we went to the pub for a drink, then we just walked through The Gardens."

"It's lovely there..." Simon added, not realising that the Gardens were known locally as an infamous place for couples to meet and, well, do what couples do after dark! Claire of course knew this full well and knew that I knew it too.

She smiled and I understood she was sending me a message.

I looked closely at my wife. Her lips were slightly puffy and her voice slurred as if she had spent too long kissing. I remembered the post-disco numb-lipped feeling from my youth, and the fumbled groping that usually accompanied it. I looked at her clothing. Her leggings were too tight for any wrinkles to show but her top was definitely far more rumpled than it had been earlier.

I noticed a small flash of white lining sticking through the zip fly on Simon's trousers. That hadn't been there earlier, either.

A strange feeling of jealousy, mixed with a large dose of arousal washed over me.

"I'd better hit the sack..." I told them. "The kids will be up early as usual and it's my turn to get up tomorrow." I turned to Simon. "I'm pleased you had a good time tonight. There's a lot more fun to be had too!" My words deliberately enigmatic.

"Goodnight!" I said then turned to Claire. "See you...?"

"I'll be up in a minute." She smiled as I climbed the stairs.

***

It was a full half hour later when Claire slipped into our room without turning on the main light. My eyes had grown accustomed to the near darkness so I could easily see the flushed, guilty look on her face and her badly creased clothes. Her bra was in her hand, held behind her back in the forlorn hope I wouldn't notice it.

She dived quickly into the en-suite bathroom. The door closed, the light clicked on and there were sounds of movement. A short while later she emerged and her body language told me all I needed to know. Eyes lowered but strangely challenging, she half mumbled;

"Tim, I..."

"Have you fucked him?" I asked in a cool voice.

"No... Well, not actually fucked..." She replied

"But you want to?"

"Yes. Yes, Tim, I do want to!"

"You want to go to him now, don't you?" I interrupted her but my voice was quiet. Claire nodded sheepishly and I turned on the bedside lamp.

"I'm sorry!" She said, blinking and still not looking me in the face. "I just have to. You see I..."

"It's OK, really it is." I interrupted her a second time. "I understand. It's ok." She raised her head and smiled. I could see small tears forming in the corner of her eyes and my heart ached, a feeling duplicated in my loins and I was suddenly aware of a painfully-constrained erection tangled in my shorts.

"How do you think he'll react, knowing I'm in the house?" I asked.

"I suppose I'll have to tell him that you know all about us and that you're alright about it." She replied thoughtfully. "I won't tell him you encouraged me to seduce him -- unless you want me to. At the moment he's racked with guilt about seducing me!" She laughed.

"He'll have a strange opinion about me though, won't he?" I pondered aloud.

"You and I can't undo what happened... and neither of us would want to even if we could..." She looked at me for agreement, unconsciously stroking her baby bump. I smiled and nodded. "So surely it's better for all of us if he knows you're happy for him and me to sleep together from time to time..."

"Claire, if it's what you want then I'm happy." I assured her. "Just as long as the kids and the rest of our families don't find out!"

"He's discreet. I'm sure he is!" She said. There was a pause then she looked at me and asked directly:

"What will you do?" She asked. "While we're... um... together? I mean... Goodness! You might even be able to hear us...!"

The thought had also occurred to me and had suddenly become very attractive indeed.

"I'll be fine. I'll be here waiting for you when you come back." Another thought crossed my mind. "That's if you want to come back tonight."

"You mean...?"

"I mean if it's that important to you then you should take whatever time you need. The whole night if you want -- just make sure the kids don't see anything unusual in the morning, ok?"

"I DO love you, Tim..." She said and kissed me on the lips. "You're a very special person."

"I love you too..." I assured her. She stood and moved towards the bedroom door. "Wait a second!" I said. "We can't have you looking anything but your best..."

I dabbed her eyes with a tissue to remove the few remaining tears, then watched as she put on a tiny trace of eye liner. It made her look much sexier and I told her so.

"Don't leave him any room for doubt." I advised. "Let's lose the bra too and leave your gown unfastened so he can see your bump clearly." She obediently complied, stroking my hand as I fastened her small gold crucifix a chain around her slender neck. "It makes you look more innocent!" I explained. "Stand up a sec..."

She stood and I looked at her carefully and lovingly. Tall and athletic, her soft, pale skin shone with the healthy glow pregnancy had brought about. Her hair was glossy too. The thin cotton of her summer robe fell open to reveal the smooth bump of her swelling belly with the tiny white lacy panties beneath. Her nipples, pleasantly erect, were clearly visible through the gown's thin cloth.

"You're perfect!" I whispered. "He'll love you and won't be able to resist you!" She smiled bashfully.

"And you're really, really sure you're OK with this?" She asked in a soft whisper, her hand on the bedroom door, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Darling, you're carrying his baby. If I can live with that, I think I can cope with the way it was made, don't you?" I tried to hide the excitement in my voice as I whispered my reply. "It's not as if he can make you any more pregnant than you are now!"

"I do love you..." She said one last time before adjusting her robe around her bump, turning and quietly leaving the room.

I watched the bedroom door close behind her and for a few seconds heard her bare feet padding along the landing's wooden floor towards the spare room. I turned off the light.

Alone in our room, I lay silently in the darkness and waited, watching the seconds slowly pass on the soft glow of the bedside clock, my confused mind full to the brim with a heady mixture of excitement, arousal, guilt and a jealousy so rampant it made my belly ache and churn.

00:25

I pictured her pausing outside the guest room door, anxious, summoning up courage. I imagined her slender fingers on the handle, turning it quietly, pushing the door open and then her slim body slipping inside her cousin's room.

Perhaps I really did hear the door of the guest room softly close because I then pictured my wife pausing just inside the door, the thin curtains letting in just enough street light to let her see Simon in bed and, more importantly to let him see her, how she was dressed and the clear implication that came with it.

00:26

I definitely heard a soft murmur of voices through the wall, too faint to make out the words but loud enough to know there wasn't an argument taking place. I pictured his surprise; Claire crossing to him and sitting on the bedside; her bathrobe 'accidentally' falling open, exposing her naked baby bump; Simon showing surprise, then delight. I pictured his fingertips stroking her stretched skin, feeling the baby within her belly, innocent of the knowledge that it was his child growing within.

The murmur continued in two distinct muffled voices. I imagined Claire telling him how much she wanted him; his objections because I was only next door; her indulgent smile as she explained it was what I wanted too; his disbelief; her insistence, possibly stroking his boxer-clad erection as she spoke; his astonishment as he realised it was the truth; his amazed delight when he understood he really could have her once again...

00:32

The sounds ceased so I had to use my imagination much more. I imagined Simon sitting up in bed, his lips brushing softly against hers as his hand slipped over the smooth bump, parting her gown lower down allowing his fingers to explore the underside of her belly before slipping downwards into her bright white panties to tangle in the soft downy hair of her vulva.

00:33

I imagined her bathrobe falling away from her shoulders as she rose, shook it from her and stood before him in her white panties. I pictured his hands running all over her soft skin, stroking her erect nipples and her slim athletic thighs before gently lowering her panties and exposing her eager vulva to his gaze.

I pictured him taking her hands in his and drawing her down onto the bed, slipping naked under the duvet alongside his fit, young body, a massive erection already making its presence felt. I pictured his hands on her bare flesh, his lips on hers; his tongue in her mouth, Claire sucking on it; her nipples firm and erect; his hands on her breasts...

00:38

They were obviously moving faster in real life than my imagination could keep up with because suddenly three quite loud knocks came through the wall followed by a silence and the muffled sound of giggling. There was a pause then I heard the unmistakeable soft, low 'thump, thump' sound of deep, slow, measured thrusting coming through the wall.

Oh my God! It had really happened... and was happening right now, merely feet away from me through the wall. My lovely, sweet, pregnant wife was being fucked! Now, in our house, in our guest room, by her own cousin!

As I lay there in the darkness, another man's cock was even now deep inside my own wife's vagina, thrusting; hot and wet! And she was spreading herself wide open to receive him, eager, wanting him, needing him.

And I was right there listening to it!

It had happened so fast, too. For them to have moved so quickly from Claire's anxious entry into Simon's room to full sex must mean that they could barely keep their hands off each other. All the tension saw building up earlier must have spilled over into action -- and I had helped build that tension too!

My God! What had I done in encouraging this?

I rolled onto my back and listened hard in the darkness, my mind full of vivid images -- some arousing, some so, so painful -- and my belly full of butterflies. This was way beyond anything phone sex could ever achieve! If I had been aroused by merely listening to Claire recount stories of how he had fucked her in my absence, actually hearing it take place so close by took me to a new level of pleasure, pain, humiliation and elation all at the same time.

00:42

The thump-thump became suddenly faster and a small squeal came through the wall, immediately stifled. In my mind I saw Simon's young fit body above hers; his strong arms either side of her shoulders, his small, tight buttocks rising and falling between her widely spread thighs as he fucked her.

Fucked her! I played with the word in my head. Fuck! Fucked! Fucking! My lovely wife was being FUCKED! My own erection made its presence felt with a vengeance, demanding my immediate attention.

As I stroked myself in time with the increasingly rapid 'thump thump' on the wall, I imagined his thrusting becoming sharper and more violent; I saw my wife squealing in pleasure as he drove what I knew must be a huge cock over and over again into her sweet, sweet body, Claire biting hard on her hand to stifle her cries of pleasure so as not to disturb the sleeping kids.

00:48

The thumping grew faster still, and harder too as the bed head repeatedly hit the wall above me. My hand moved faster and faster in my groin, my head full of images of Claire, her hands reaching out for his waist, then his hips, pulling him into her body, her head raised from the pillow in building ecstasy as he fucked her harder and harder.

00:51

The thumping became very quick and suddenly erratic and I pictured Simon's athletic body beginning to go into orgasm, his back arching, his buttocks clenching, his face contorted in a hard climactic grimace above my sweet wife's beautiful face as his mighty cock slammed hard, again and again into her open, well-lubricated vagina.

I saw her lovely face below his, her eyes wide and staring, fixed on his as her own orgasm began to overtake her; the sudden and total loss of bodily control her orgasms usually produced; the almost grotesque spreading of her thighs even wider to draw every last millimetre of his virile cock as deep as possible in her slender body.

And then I saw vividly the familiar wave of soft femininity ripple through her lovely face as she prepared herself to receive a man's hot seed in her womb -- the face I knew so well and had seen so often but which now was gazing adoringly at another man's features awaiting another man's seed.

00:53

There were two, no three hard bangs on the wall, two softer thumps and then silence. I lay in the darkness, my own cock painful under my violent ministrations as I pictured Simon's final barely controlled thrusts, the head of his cock slamming into my wife's distended cervix followed by a massive ejaculation of semen into her eager young body, cascading against the entrance to her womb -- a womb in which his baby was even now still growing.

My hand on my cock was now a blur. I cried out into the darkness as a ball of heat spread rapidly out from deep between my thighs, radiating outwards to my knees, back and belly as hot, sticky fluid spurted in all directions from the swollen tip of my erection and across my lower belly while my orgasm sent the rest of me into spasms of incredibly intense but short-lived pleasure.

I lay quietly for a moment, breathing heavily, feeling the stickiness on my fingers and my cock softening in my hand. The banging sounds from beyond the bedroom wall had ceased and my mind registered the fact that Simon had almost certainly just ejaculated inside my wife's body.

I released my soft, sticky cock and let it lie on my belly as the reality of what had just happened washed over me. I turned my head to look at the bedside clock.

'Twenty-eight minutes!' I thought. That's all the time it had taken from my wife kissing me and leaving our room to her being inseminated by Simon. And I had listened to it all happening, for real, in our house!

In one way it had flashed by in a second; in another it had taken half my life.

My fingers touched the sticky pool of spermless semen on my belly, my mind imagining the similar but highly fertile pool which must now be lying against the sealed entrance to Claire's womb, the millions of tiny sperm on a desperate but fruitless journey within her already pregnant body.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,294 Followers