Clare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cosmo put his arms around her and rubbed the marks the ropes had left. “I fell asleep out on the balcony, I’m sorry, did you sleep okay?” Asked Cosmo.

Clare felt sore and swollen between her legs, the unfamiliar feeling of having been given a vigorous fucking.

“Gee Cosmo you were so rough with me last night…., I’m a bit sore!” Clare complained.

“Sorry gorgeous, I didn’t mean to upset you.” Replied Cosmo rubbing the rope burns on her wrists. Clare blushed a bright shade of Crimson. “No that’s fine, I mean…., well, I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“Did you like it?” enquired Cosmo. “It wasn’t too much for you was it? I didn’t mean to frighten you.”

Clare pondered a while, a smile sneaking across her face, despite the soreness between her legs Clare whispered, “Cosmo, that was the best sex I’ve ever had…., you were fantastic!”

--------------

To be continued.