Clare's Sexpedition Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a brief silence he breathlessly said to her "Clare darling, that was practically the horniest story I've ever heard. And to think that it's not made up! And to think that it was you! I'm so turned on by it I could almost come just listening to you. I'm not judging you. I share your sentiments entirely. Wow, what a sexy story. There's a lot more to you than I ever realised."

She smiled at him and reached for his erection. "Does it make any reservations about tonight go away?"

"Well, pretty much so but I can't be sure until we see how we go on. Careful how you touch me. After that story I'm on a short fuse! Anyway, are there any more stories like that?"

Shaking her head she replied "Not really, perhaps one or two fairly hot things but I'll not tell you just yet. Besides I want to hear about you. I know you said that you don't talk about such things but there must be a story you can share with me after what I've just told you."

He thought for a moment and then said "I'll tell you about something that took me completely by surprise. I'd been living here for a just over a year and Jenny had worked here all that time so she knew me and my ways and my, well, my lifestyle with females. One morning, a Saturday I think, I was still in bed -- alone on this occasion. There was a knock at the door and immediately Jenny came straight in. She had some tea for me which was not her normal sort of service. It was summer, quite warm and I only had a sheet over me, nothing on underneath. She'd actually woken me and, as is the way with men, I had a very stiff morning hard on. It was obvious to her before it was apparent to me that she could see the lump in the bed sheet. She said nothing, put the tea down and held her finger to her lips to indicate 'keep quiet'."

"She sat on the bed very near to me and in a mock absent-minded sort of way she put her hand on my hard on. As she did I went to speak but she pressed a finger gently on my lips to keep me quiet. She wore a skirt and I realised she was kicking her shoes off. She pulled the bed sheet back to reveal me in all my glory and she immediately straddled me. She had nothing on under her skirt and I caught a glimpse of her bush. She's got quite a thick big bush down there. She sat on my cock and I could feel a moist heat from her and her hair. She moved about, raised herself and gently lifted my prick and rubbed my knob into her lips and she was quite wet. Still holding me to silence, not that I tried hard to speak, she lowered herself onto me and took all of me. She was very hot and wet inside, and obviously well aroused. She's quite a big girl in pussy terms which I do like. I noticed some of her juices had run down her thigh. Her panties were just protruding from a pocket in her skirt."

"She began to ride me and she did it in a very determined way. Her face changed as she went into a very vigorous sexual pounding of herself onto me. She was concentrating very hard and she began to gasp in time with her plunges. She drove on, getting even more noisy and animated and as she got louder her expression changed further with closed eyes and a sort of concentrated determination. It was my studying of her that kept my mind off my own situation because I could easily have come quickly with such a surprise sex session. She powered on and I sensed she was coming. She was making very sexy noises and very loud. She'd gripped my arm to help her power down on me and then she climaxed with practically a scream. It went on for quite a while and then she slowed her pace until she stopped, breathless and her head dropped forward so I couldn't now see her face. After a few moments she started to compose herself. She raised herself off my cock which was still very hard -- I'd not climaxed -- and she eased herself off me."

"She stood up and looked at me and simply said 'There's no need for us to speak of this -- please!'. I said nothing but some instinct in me caused me to run my hand inside her thigh right to the top. When I touched her hair I quickly pushed two fingers into her. Crikey she was wet. I touched her clit and she sighed then after a few seconds of me playing with it she stepped back and we disconnected. She turned and left the room and I licked my fingers -- and very nice too."

"Was that it?" demanded Clare. "What happened after that?"

"Well, we did speak about it some while later. I brought it up in as easy a manner as I could muster. I told her how I was very flattered, how I'd really enjoyed it and how it had come as such a surprise. It turns out that her home life gives her nothing in the way of satisfying such needs. She can't satisfy herself properly. She had wondered what to do and that warm summer morning her desires overcame all else. It wasn't particularly me that she wanted, it was simply a fuck. I glibly said something like 'Well, if I can help again.' and she said 'Really?'"

"Some two or three weeks later her man was away and I suggested she should come around for dinner. She did, we planned nothing sexual but she cooked, I did the wine, good wines, we enjoyed each other's company and then I said 'My turn for you to keep quiet'. I led her upstairs, lay her on the bed, pulled her panties off and went down on her. I gave her the best cunnilingus I could manage. It'd been ages since I'd gone down on an untrimmed bush and I enjoyed it even though it made my face very red for a time. Parting her lips with so much hair around them was quite something. She was soaking wet again and I brought her off with my mouth. She howled quite a lot and practically wrestled me as she climaxed -- very intense long orgasms she has, no wonder she wanted to get laid. As she was recovering she opened my trousers -- I hadn't planned to fuck her but she wanted to so I pressed into her and controlled my thoughts so that I brought her off again. As she was getting her breath back I went for a hat trick which actually turned into a multiple she told me later. Me, I just managed to hold back. I never shot on any occasion with her even though I came very close cos' it was very raunchy. In fact we never even kissed except for oral sex on her. I never saw her breasts though I did handle them while I went down on her. There was some unspoken understanding between us from that first encounter."

Clare looked at him, enthralled by the story. "And what came of it?" she asked. "Well, let's put it this way. There are occasions when my morning tea is quite cool by the time I'm allowed to drink it."

"And have you fucked as a couple yet?"

"No" was his reply "We're fuck buddies who understand that it is all one way -- for her. I actually get quite a thing by keeping it that way although there have been some close calls -- she's always very hot when she comes for it. She offered me a blow job once and I said that we'll keep it for a special occasion. I'm looking forward to that. She never comments on any of my relationships. She'll never expect you and I to end up fucking, I'll bet."

Clare arranged herself and him so that she could emulate Jenny's first fuck with him -- even though she'd done practically the same act earlier on. Her pussy slid up and down his hardened cock and she pictured him with his face buried intimately in another woman. From nowhere her heightened state spilled over into orgasm and he felt her tremble as the sensations took over her nervous system. As she recovered her composure she asked him how he liked her pussy after he'd referred to the size of Jenny's and how he liked it.

"Your pussy is superb" he said "and you and I make a nice fit. In my experience, they all feel different and they all taste different. I do like big ones -- it goes back to an early experience when I fucked a girl with the biggest I've ever had, even now. She was called Christine and she was so hot and we fucked for ages each session perhaps because she was so big. But she was gagging for it and I really enjoyed a big play ground. I put my whole hand in just to see if I could. Anyway enough of her, yours is lovely, quite amazing when you grip me which feels really good, you taste great and I like being in you. You do great things with your pussy muscles. That's a big turn on for me. Your whole body is lovely and I've always been aroused by it from long before you knew."

SERIOUS FUCKING

By now Nick wanted a climax of his own but wanted to try for a long spell simply fucking Clare. If he could get his mind in the right state he knew he could do it. He turned her on to her back and positioned himself on her. He kissed her in a long deep, serious way and she sensed the difference. She submitted to him and he held her arms firmly then spread her legs with his and placed his still hard cock up to her hot sex lips. She was very wet now. He inserted his knob, held it between her lips then firmly slid his full length into her. He pushed in hard, spreading her thighs somewhat and got as far in her as was possible. Her eyes widened at this then he began a rhythmic stroke in and out of her, withdrawing all but his knob end. His strokes were determined and apart from some more deep kissing on her lips and neck plus licking her ears, he concentrated on the fuck. He kept his mind in control to stave off his orgasm.

Beneath him, her orgasm began to arise after three or four minutes of this treatment. He strove on, very gradually increasing his pace. Some few more minutes further and she gasped as she climaxed. Though he felt her shudder he made no change to his actions. Continuing the determined fuck kept her high and her climax receded, only to return again. Breathlessly she threw her head from side to side as another peak was reached. His control of his mind during sex was not always guaranteed but when it worked it could prove very effective. Clare was lucky that night as he stayed in control despite the whole evening turning into a sex spectacular for him. Neither counted but his machine-like screwing of her delivered a multiple orgasm that Clare would likely remember, possibly forever.

Nick kept the unrelenting motion going for fifteen, maybe twenty minutes and during that time she spent seven or eight minutes in orgasm. Deciding he had earned his climax, he slowed to a stop and gradually withdrew his cock. Nick looked at Clare whose eyes suggested she was in a trance. Without speaking he re-arranged her, placing her long slender legs up against his torso, her feet near his head. He rolled her back, practically into a wrestling hold, in a way that placed her pussy in an offered position. He could just about see her sex lips, flushed and swollen, as he manoeuvred himself for more penetration. His qualms of earlier evening were well behind him for now. He was deep in his 'fuck mode'. He'd managed the serious long shagging and he felt sure she'd benefitted from it. She hadn't resisted anything he'd done, she'd even initiated some things so now he would fuck her for his own ends. He slid in once again and the new position, which gave deep penetration, caused her to groan in appreciation. He began long slow strokes, withdrawing practically his full length before the return stroke. After four or five such strokes Clare began participating by using her vaginal muscles he had commented upon earlier to grip around his cock but only on the exit stroke, almost a milking type action. It proved very stimulating for him and coupling this with his mind now in fuck-freeflow he felt stirrings of orgasm before long.

Clare's rhythm was perfect and it was particularly noticeable for Nick, causing his knob to get seriously aroused. In no time the sensations of orgasm were ready to roll and they did. As the pleasure built up and swirled within him Clare literally did milk him. His ejaculation, assisted in this manner, was more powerful than usual, as were all of the associated sensations. She felt a substantial release of spunk arrive inside her, perhaps in part caused by the long build up through this sexy night. Unusually for him, he cried out as the climax peaked, part gasp, part grunt and that thrilled Clare who would have come again herself if he'd gone on a little longer.

He carried on the few more strokes that exhausted his spurts and she noticed how deep he was pushing into her now, his instinctive action to place his sperm deep inside a mate to get them nearer to their natural target. The two of them became motionless and then rolled apart but reassembled lying on their sides, each one's arms wrapped around the other. Still no words just some passionate kisses.

It was a warm night, only a sheet was covering them when Nick awoke. It was still dark outside. Clare was asleep with her back to him. He quickly recalled the events of some hours earlier. He did have mixed feeling but his sex drive was winning the debate. He hoped it would continue to do so and that Clare would be happy with their coupling.

As he lay there re-running in his mind the sex that they had shared, his cock roused into a serious hard on. He toyed with some different ideas. Clare being practically in the foetal position was going to receive some attention. He moved down the bed and placed his face close to her bum. He gently parted her cheeks and again tongued her bumhole but only briefly. He enjoyed this but was never certain what the recipient got from it apart from intimacy.

Opening her legs, he moved around to her slit, still a bit swollen and with some dried juices apparent. He performed some gentle licking and then raised one of her legs more to allow him to insert his tongue. She was full of juices including his and he buried himself as deep as he could to taste everything. Clare, of course, could not sleep through this but lay still and complied. No previous lovers had given her so much oral attention and she had become a keen fan of the activity.

After some minutes of cunnilingus, Nick again re-positioned and once in the spoons line up he parted her lips with his fingers and slid his hard cock between them. As he probed her depths he sensed his earlier spunk around his knob. Thrilled by this and the overall sexual experience still unfolding he began the to and fro movements gently but with his own excitement in mind.

Clare just allowed it to go on and recalled the particular part of her earlier story that Nick was unintentionally almost copying, albeit not as a mystery shagger. He powered into her, his own needs paramount this time, He held her hip to assist his thrusts deep into her sopping crevice. She gasped in time as his cock speared her time and again. The swollen pussy awash with come meant Nick took a few minutes to reach orgasm and as he did he gripped Clare firmly as he placed several more jets of warm creamy spunk within her. He'd taken himself right to the brink of ejaculation and then held his knob right between her sex lips, moving it just fractionally to give himself an extended orgasm.

She lay there and smiled to herself, enjoying the feel of the hard cock rodding her and the arrival of more creamy stuff. This was real sex and she loved it. "That was a good, hard shag! Thanks, I loved it!" she confided to him.

JENNY'S TURN

Nick woke again much later to find himself alone in the large bed. He assumed Clare had slipped away to her own bedroom at some point in the early hours after he'd brought himself off inside her. As he reflected on the activities of the night before, the bedroom door quietly opened and Jenny came in holding one finger to her lips in the coded way that had become adopted. She wore a blouse and skirt and Nick noticed that her blouse buttons were done up only to the point that left a significant cleavage on view.

Jenny quickly arrived at the bedside and in a deft move pulled the bed sheet off him to reveal another firm erection that early morning and his thoughts of Clare from the night before had produced. Nick couldn't believe his luck as it became clear that he was to get another fuck so soon and that he actually had the hard on that was necessary for it. He slowly slid his hand up the inside of her leg right to the top. No panties of course. He arrived at her pronounced bush and then her lips which were hot and moist. It seems that Jenny had given herself a little bit of preparation, either that or she was just dammed hot and needing seeing to.

He slipped two fingers in sufficiently to get them moist with her juices. As she moved to mount him he raised the fingers to his mouth and licked the tasty coating from them, thinking how good she tasted too. Jenny held the erect cock up as she got into position. She teased herself with it by rubbing it around her wet lips before placing it ready for entry. Nick arched his lower back in a sudden move that caught Jenny unawares. His cock speared into her and she gasped as she took its full length which he held firmly in her. As Nick lowered his back Jenny began her ride. Nick needed to keep his mind in control so that Jenny could get to a climax. He compared the feel of her to how Clare felt inside. Clare was not too tight initially and that had eased a little during their long night of penetration. Jenny's pussy was big, the size he preferred really so some good mind control could stave off an ejaculation until Jenny came.

He began to wonder about her breasts and why they were more revealed today than ever before. He thought he'd test the point by slowly undoing the blouse buttons from the top fastened one. First one, then two -- no reaction from her as she slid her pussy up and down his firm prick. Another button and then the one nearest her skirt was undone too. Her bra was clearly on view to him and her deep cleavage wobbled in time with her sex act. Determined to see more he reached behind her and still meeting no resistance he undid the clasps. The bra fell forward to reveal her huge firm breasts and large pink nipples which were erect like the tips of his pinkie fingers. He held them, one in each hand and he circled his thumbs over each nipple.

Jenny ploughed on fucking him and he couldn't tell whether his attention to her breasts was doing anything for her although her groaning had now started. He raised his torso and faced her orbs more closely. Reaching out with his tongue he licked her right nipple and then took it fully into his mouth and sucked on it. This caused Jenny to groan appreciatively and she threw her head back in reaction which also propelled her breast into his face. As he moved his oral attention to her left nipple he saw the bathroom door slowly open and a naked Clare emerged. She edged forward on tip-toes and when their eyes met she held her index finger to her lips. Half way across the room she stopped and simply feasted her eyes on the activity before her.

Jenny was totally unaware of Clare's presence and had stepped up her movements as she sensed the early signs of an orgasm growing inside her. She was very wet now and her juices were flowing onto Nick. As he became aware of the wetness he saw Clare begin to touch herself. She pinched a nipple, quite aggressively it seemed to Nick, and slipped two fingers between her legs. Even in the dim light of the be-curtained bedroom Nick could tell that she was teasing her own clitoris with the two fingers. She'd adjusted her stance to accommodate herself. From slow initial movements she was now really going at herself, masturbating in a fast and accomplished way. Nick began to consider his very sexy sensual dilemma. He was being furiously ridden by one partner who needed the fuck and to come, whilst he was being watched by his other partner who was performing a personal sex act before his very eyes without the girl on his cock even knowing she was there. How could he not explode inside her with such a sexy scenario?

Jenny was as loud as she had been on the previous occasions, a fact that he and Clare found very stimulating. He pushed his face between Jenny's tits but kept an occasional eye on Clare who seemed to be very far on with her mission. He began to feel the early signs of coming and feared he may let Jenny down but she suddenly embraced him around the neck with one arm, supporting herself with the other. Pushing his face further into her breasts she exhaled repeatedly with gusto as her orgasm gripped her. She seemed to climax for ever but he managed to hold himself in check.