Clarissa & The Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God. I believed him. I stopped struggling. I lay in his lap for a moment, out of breath, wondering what I had gotten myself into. I felt Michael's erection, huge and hot, against my side.

Michael's hand grazed my buttocks, gently, and I tensed my muscles immediately.

"Relax, Clarissa," Michael murmured, kneading the flesh of my ass with one hand and grabbing my braids with the other.

I felt his fingers slide up and down the lips of my vagina, gently teasing. There was no denying that it felt good, and I sighed softly, spreading my thighs slightly. I felt the undersides of my breasts brushing against his muscular thighs, and I shifted, rubbing them back and forth along his legs. Michael dipped one finger inside of me and drew it out, trailing the wetness along the crack of my ass.

"Gee, you're awful wet, honey. How gratifying." He plunged his finger back up inside me once more, probing, and stroked me. I moaned and shuddered as he found my G-spot. Suddenly, he let go of my hair and brought his other hand down, hard, palm flat, across my ass. I cried out, startled, grinding against him, unexpected heat flooding my loins.

"You've been naughty, Clarissa," Michael said. "Been making all kinds of stupid mistakes during this rotation, haven't you? Know how bad that makes me look? Do you?"

Crack! Came his hand again, harder this time.

"But," I gasped,"you make me so nervous--"

"Oh, so it's my fault, is it?"

Crack!

"Yes! I mean, no! I mean--"

Crack!

It stung and it hurt, but somehow felt good. I arched my lower back, moaning, raising my buttocks to meet Michael's hand. My vaginal lips were swollen and wet; Michael's finger moved easily in an out, tickling, caressing. He smacked me again. I squirmed and moaned, bucking my hips.

"Christ, look at you," Michael breathed. "You really need this, don't you?"

"I don't know!" I gasped, awash in a tide of physical and psychological sensations that left me reeling.

"I do," he said, softly, giving me a series of flat-handed, stinging blows in quick succession while his finger continued to work my G-spot.

My ass was on fire; the pain was rapidly becoming more than I could bear. "H-hurts," I gasped twisting, trying now to escape. "Please, no more!"

Michael continued his gluteal assault. "Uh, uh, honey," he said, breathlessly, between slaps, "Not til I say so. Go with the pain, Clarissa. Take it for me. Understand how happy it makes me. You want to make me happy, don't you?"

"Yes, Michael," I said, humiliated, confused, yet aroused as never before in my life. I felt the spanking intensify the feeling in my vagina, enhancing the internal heat. "Ooh..." I felt myself contracting, building toward orgasm. Michael felt it, too.

"There's my good girl," he crooned, still smacking me, stroking me. "Give in. It's what you want, Clarissa. You gonna come for me?"

I felt my clitoris swell, felt my belly quiver, and I cried out, my hands in fists, as a white-hot ribbon of pleasure shot through my cunt. I twisted and squirmed and snapped my hips and rode wave upon wave of orgasm for what seemed like forever. Ultimately it subsided, and I lay across Michael's lap, finally, spent. Slowly, he withdrew his finger and rubbed my ass gently with one hand, stroking my hair with the other.

"Honey? You okay?"

I shifted in his lap. Ouch. "My ass hurts," I said, facedown in the couch.

Michael chuckled. "I bet it does. It looks remarkably like a large tomato. But you liked that, didn't you?"

Michael pulled me carefully into a sitting position, facing him, straddling his lap. It hurt, but it was bearable.

"Nobody ever did that to me before," I said, shakily.

Michael smiled. "Nah, I didn't think so." He tapped my forehead. "But it's always been a part of your little psyche."

"How did you know?"

Michael laughed. "You practically ooze it, Clarissa. You're a natural born submissive. Body language, mannerisms. You might as well wear a sign."

I digested that, still unsure as to how I felt. This had been a very strange evening. "Doctor Hanlon-- Michael," I said, "what are you really going to do with me?"

Michael cupped the side of my face in one hand, rubbing his thumb gently across my cheek. His touch was electric; I couldn't get enough and I couldn't help myself. I closed my eyes and moaned softly.

"Jesus, you are so responsive," Michael murmured. "As I see it," he said, answering my question, "I get to do whatever I want with you, which in your case, honey, will undoubtedly involve many hours of intensive instruction. You're an exceptionally stubborn and naughty girl." He laughed. "But I've always liked a challenge."

Michael slipped his hands around my waist. I opened my eyes and looked at him. His dark eyes were huge: two inkspots in the half-gloom. I wondered, fleetingly, how many legs those eyes had parted.

"You going to be a good girl and do what I say?" he asked softly.

I nodded, unable to look away.

" 'Cause I was serious about fucking up your evaluation.You belong to me, honey. I want you to remember that. Especially at the hospital. It'll make work so much more fun from now on, dontcha think? Just knowing that you're mine, that in a few hours I'll have you flat on your back, fucking your brains out."

I gasped, shuddering, simultaneously hating and loving the way I reacted to Michael's words. I loved what he did to me, how he made me feel.

"You're very sure of yourself, aren't you?" I said. I reached out and ran my hand through his hair.

Michael smiled. "Always. Mind if I take you to bed now? I really wanna fuck you."

He turned me around in his lap, and standing, scooped me up easily in his arms.

Tune in for Part Two as Michael finally has his way with Clarissa. More sex and less exposition.