Clarissa: Old Friend

Story Info
Clarissa sends hubby out so she can seduce his friend.
2.7k words
4
168.2k
83
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:
The following is a sex story. It is not "Erotica" or sensual, romantic stuff, even though it contains some seduction and slower parts. It is NOT meant to have deep, complicated characters or plots. It is meant to be the kind of story that makes you wet/hard due to its nature and naughty content. Expect stereotypes. Expect unrealistic situations. Expect something that is raw and exaggerated. If that's not your type of story, or you're not of legal age for such stories, please stop reading at this point. Thank you. Oh, and if you decide to read it, feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated, and motivate me to write more. Now, enjoy!

*****

Clarissa looked into her vanity mirror while she applied her dark eyeliner. A smile came to her full lips, which were only carrying a hint of lipstick on them. She blinked her eyes and leaned back, studying her reflection more closely. She was, as usual, quite content with what she was seeing. Her face looked gorgeous, with her light blue eyes and those expensively tousled blonde strands. She placed her left hand demurely on her pushed up breasts, her golden wedding band gleaming against her smooth skin. Clarissa had picked out her black bra to push her double D's together, creating a nice long rift of pale cleavage between them, and the lace trim of her bra almost showed at the edge of her low cut dress.

Clarissa had been looking forward to this night. Her husband of ten years, John, had invited his old college friend, Dave, over for dinner. Dave happened to be in town on a business trip. Clarissa had never met him before, but John had told her some stories about them. They had dropped out of touch after Dave had fucked John's girl friend so good that she decided to drop John. Obviously, while John was telling this story as a sad one, Clarissa had been immensely (and secretly) turned on by the thought of a stud who had taken her husband's lover away. She was a habitual and passionate cheater herself, and she was sure she'd find a way to have Dave's cock inside of her married cunt very soon.

She walked down the stairs slowly, the clicking of her 6 inch platform heels announcing her to her husband and Dave, who had just arrived. The moment that Dave saw her, she knew she'd have him. She could see it in the way he looked at her stocking clad legs, and the way her garters were subtly outlined through her thin dress. His eyes also lingered on her ample breasts for a moment, before he smiled a confident, charming smile and looked into her eyes. He was still a stud, Clarissa thought. He was taller than John, and with a stronger build. A quick glance at his crotch told her that he was probably much better hung than her husband as well.

"So nice to finally meet you, Dave. John has told me quite a few stories about you." Clarissa smiled. She took a deep breath as her husband's old friend firmly shook her hand, and her heavy breasts heaved with her intake of air. Her pussy started to tingle as Dave was brave enough to give her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at him and took a step back, giving her husband some time to tell his friend about their big house.

A little while later, John and Clarissa were sitting on the couch. She was listlessly holding his hand after he had grabbed hers, and her attention was much more focused on the man opposite of her. Her left thumb played absent mindedly with her wedding band while she bit her lower lip. She looked into Dave's eyes, and knew that he was already longing for her. Now, only her husband was standing between her and a great fuck. Clarissa put on her sweetest smile and interrupted one of John's speeches about the current baseball season.

"John sweetie... I think an occasion like this calls for some champagne, don't you?" John looked at her, smiling. He was happy to show his wife off to his old friend. While John was usually more shy, he was somewhat proud that he had ended up with a woman like Clarissa, and that a stud like Dave was probably envious of him right now. "Sure, honey. Do we still have any?" Clarissa got up and walked over to the kitchen, making sure that her ass slowly swayed from side to side in her short dress, for Dave's viewing pleasure. She cast him a glance over her shoulder and, when she saw that John wasn't paying attention, she bent over to open the fridge. Her dress rode up on her ass, exposing the tops of her lace stockings, and the beginnings of her garters. It also showed Dave that she was wearing a very slim g-string. She moved a little, and slid the tip of her left high heeled platform pump slowly over the floor as her eyes scanned the fridge. Silently, she grabbed the last bottle of champagne and hid it in the freezing compartment.

The wanton wife walked back into the living room, giving Dave a quick, wicked smile before she turned to John. She had to interrupt him again. He was always getting so fired up about sports... too bad he didn't play or got any exercise at all. "Honey, we're all out." She put on her best pout, and John's heart melted as he saw his gorgeous wife like this. It felt even worse when her sweet, irresistible voice added: 'And I really really feel like having some special champagne right now..."

John rose and sighed. "Alright, I'll get us some. I guess you two can get to know each other a little while I'm gone. I know I tend to monopolize the conversations anyway." He smiled, and so did his wife, but for very different reasons. John had seen that there was attraction between his wife and his friend, but he believed very much in her fidelity. He was profoundly naive - and in absolute denial about all the hints and evidence of her frequent infidelity that he had witnessed since they first got together. He gave her a kiss on the cheek and stepped out of the door.

Clarissa grinned and just stood there for a few moments. She kept on looking at Dave while she walked over to the couch. She bent over again, this time able to give him another smile as she pushed her tight ass out. Her hand reached into her purse, and she brought her dark red lipstick to her lips. Slowly, with much anticipation of what was to come, she painted her full lips in a dark sultry red. She always did this just before fucking around on her husband, to make sure she left a few marks on her lovers. It felt that much better with a little risk and territorialism.

Dave walked over and sat down next to her. He licked his lips, and the bulge in his pants was very obvious. However, he cleared his throat and said: "Clarissa... I came over here to make up with John for what I did to him. I still feel bad about it, and... I really want to be a good friend to him now." Clarissa ran a long, dark red fingernail along her thigh, over her stocking, until it reached her dress. She hooked her finger under the hem and pulled it up, lifting her ass off of the couch for a moment to allow her dress to slide up to her waist. The gorgeous wife of Dave's old friend now placed both her hands between her legs, her arms pushing her huge breasts even more together. They almost burst through her 38DD push-up bra. Her fingers pulled her g-string aside, and ran over her already dripping wet pussy.

She looked at Dave, a wicked glint in her light blue eyes. She could see that he was watching his friend's wife's pussy, seeing her dark red nails against the soft pink flesh, and her golden wedding band and the big diamond anniversary band getting covered in her cunt juices. "Well, Dave..." she said in a sultry voice that caused his cock to throb inside of his pants. She looked right into his eyes as her left hand moved upwards and smeared her pussy juices on the exposed, pushed up tops of her round breasts. They left a glistening trail, and Dave's mouth started to water. "You can either be a good friend, or you can help me be a very very bad wife..."

John rang the doorbell a few minutes later. He had left his wallet and his house keys inside. He heard his wife call out from inside, asking him to wait a few moments. When his wife opened the door, she looked somewhat different than when he had left her. She was wearing much more lipstick, and it seemed a little smeared around her lips. Her hair was a little in disarray as well. Her breasts almost dropped out of her dress - they looked as if she had stuffed her melon sized tits into her dress in a hurry. And didn't she wear a bra earlier? John did not even see that the lower part of her dress was wrinkled and barely covered her crotch, leaving her stocking tops and garters visible.

"Hey sweetie... what's wrong?" Clarissa seemed a little out of breath, and her barely covered tits were heaving up and down with her breathing, her hard nipples almost poking through the thin material of her dress. John cleared his throat before he answered his wife. For some reason, his face was a little flushed, but not as much as hers. "I, uhm, I forgot my wallet..." He saw Dave behind her in the living room. It almost looked like he was zipping up before he got up and approached the door. "Oh, here you go. See you soon darling!" She handed her husband the wallet and quickly closed the door. John thought he heard some giggling behind that door, followed by a thudding noise. He didn't know that Dave, his old friend, was now pushing his wife against the door with his muscular body, lifting her leg against the side of his body. They french kissed deeply while John walked back to the car.

It took John about half an hour to get to the store. Clarissa had a very expensive taste, and he could not go to a liquor store - he had to to to the special winery across the city. When he walked into the store, he wasn't sure what to get, so he got out his cell phone and called his home number. It rang six or seven times before Clarissa finally picked up. She seemed breathless again. "Yesss, this... is Clarissa?" John smiled at the sweet sound of his wife. "Hey baby, it's me. I was wondering what kind of champagne to get for him. I mean, I don't know if we should share the expensive kind we usually get for our anniversary? That might be a bit excessive."

While John was talking, Clarissa was barely listening to her husband. She was busy enough pushing her hot cunt up and down on his friend's massive cock. Dave was bigger than she had expected, and Clarissa had spent twenty minutes sucking on that monster, enjoying the way it stretched her lips and pushed against the back of her throat. "Oh, baby... I... well, sweetie... ohhh... I think he deserves the best... mmmmhhhh... what? Oh... I can just already taste the champagne in my mouth... mmmmmmhhhhhh... soooo good......" Dave had a good grip on her waist, helping her to fuck his cock into her much deeper than her husband ever could. He was tantalized by his friend's wife's huge breasts, as they bounced up and down in front of his eyes.

Clarissa licked her lips while her husband was complaining about the price of that champagne. "Hold on a moment, sweetie.... ohhh... just a sec." She slid her cunt off of Dave's cock, which was covered in her cunt juices, and pulled him off of the couch. She moved onto hands and ellbows on it, holding the phone in her hand again. She talked sweetly to her husband while his friend got in position to ram his cock into her married cunt from behind. "Well darling, he really is a good friend. I like him a lot. And baby..." She had to take a break, and sighed deeply as the huge cock slid back into her pussy. Dave only stopped when his whole fat cock was in her tiny cunt, and his heavy balls pushing against her clit.

"Mmmmh, baby, he told me he really regrets what happened between you two." She bit her lip and started to move her hips. Dave just watched as his friend's horny wife moved her ass and slid her pussy back and forth on his big pole. She took a deep breath and talked again. "He has felt guilty and he really..." Dave started to fuck into her now, holding her by her slim waist. "Wants to... " Her heavy breasts were rubbing over the couch, back and forth, as she got fucked with deep long thrusts. "Make up..." She held the phone shut with one hand to let out a long groan. "Ooooohhhhhhmyyyyygoddddd... fuck me harder, Dave... make me cum all over that fat cock... god I needed this..."

John heard that something was up, but he couldn't quite make out what it was. He assumed his wife was feeling awkward talking about this with Dave right there. "I'll talk to him about it, baby. I'll be home in thirty minutes." Clarissa groaned deeply and placed her head on the couch. She simply laid the phone next to her head and reached between her legs with both hands. Her manicured, dark red nails were a strong contrast against her light pink pussy as she stretched her fuckhole open, so that her husband's old friend could fuck into it deeper. "Okay sweetie... ohhh.... take your time.... mmmmh and darling?"

"Yes?" John said. He picked out a bottle of very expensive champagne. If his wife really thought that Dave was such a good guy, he might even forgive him for screwing his girl friend so many years ago. He trusted Clarissa's judgment in people. While he was having these thoughts, his wife groaned and moaned into the couch so her husband couldn't hear that she was being fucked harder than he had ever taken her. She felt her climax coming on, and her whole body tensed up. Her well fucked cunt became tighter, and this caused Dave to groan, RAM into her, and pump her full of cum. Just as her womb was being filled up by her husband's friend's seed, and she was coming all over that huge cock, their mixed cum dripping on her couch, she said gently: "I love you!"

John smiled. "I love you too sweetie. See you soon." He paid for the champagne and headed home. By the time he arrived, his wife had had five more orgasms. When he rang the doorbell - he hadn't gotten his keys earlier - Clarissa pouted and pulled her ass, which was freshly filled with hot cum, off of her husband's friend's cock. Dave zipped up, and she straightened out, but the smell of sex was strong in the air, and there were big fuck juice spots on the couch, the table, and the carpet. John ignored all of this when he stepped in, for his own sanity's sake. His subconscious filtered it out, and he was proud of his gorgeous wife as he served her, and their once-again good friend Dave, a round of expensive champagne to celebrate. Clarissa had one more small orgasm as she was sipping on the champagne, feeling cum trickle down out of her cunt and ass while she was sitting next to her husband, and realized that Dave was spending the night.

*****

The end - of this episode. If you liked it and would like to see more, or if you hated it and think I care, drop me a line.