Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't leave," he said with a sad face. "What if I doubled what I'm paying you as compensation for you to remove your top. How about that? I'll give you two dollars for every bottle and can you wash while wearing your bra," he said while looking at her with expectant hopefulness.

"Two dollars? Seriously? You'll pay me two dollars for every can and bottle that I wash in my bra?" There was her incentive and her reason not to be deemed a slut but just needing the money. "That's a lot of money Michael just for me to wash bottles and cans in your kitchen while wearing my bra."

No matter her sudden sexual excitement and no matter the prospect of being paid two dollars for each can and bottle she washed, she looked at him as if there was something wrong with him. Offering her a lot of money, what's the big deal about wanting to see her in her bra enough to pay her two dollars a bottle and can? Glad that she's a woman, as long as she lives, she'll never understand men and their fixation with her breasts.

"You'd make a sixty-four year old man very happy watching you washing bottles and cans without your top," he said. "It's been a long time since I've had any contact with a woman," he said staring at her breasts while talking to her breasts through Cynthia's blouse. "I'd love to see what you look like in Cynthia's bra," he said fingering the head of his cock through his pants.

When he started touching himself in the way that she wished she could touch him, he was making her horny. Feeling a sudden sexual wickedness overtake her commonsense and a familiar wetness between her legs heat up her sexual passion, she looked at him to see if he was just horny and not crazy. She could handle horny but she couldn't deal with crazy. She's already dealt with enough crazy at the shelter, at the mission, and on the streets.

"Lemme get this straight. Just so that I understand Michael. If I remove my top and wash bottles and cans in Cynthia's bra, you'll pay me two dollars for every bottle and can that I wash? Is that it?"

"Yes," he said. "Including the cans and bottles you've already washed, I'll give you two dollars for every bottle and can that you wash."

"And you won't try to touch me, feel me, grope me, and fondle my breasts and finger my nipples through my bra?"

Dizzy with sexual excitement when she said that about him feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra, she wished he would try to cop a cheap feel of her big tits through his wife's bra. For two dollars a bottle and can, she'd allow him to have his wicked way with her tits. Obviously for him to offer two dollars a can and bottle, he wants to see her bra clad tits as much as she wants to show him her bra clad tits. It's been a long time since a man that she wanted to feel her felt her in that sexual way. It's been even longer since a man fingered her nipples through her bra. Even before she was homeless, when she was cleanly washed and neatly dressed, it's been years since she's felt attractive enough to want a man to touch her and to see her in her bra.

She thought of all the times her ex beat her, pushed her down the stairs, swore at her, spit at her, and called her names that made her feel worthless. Trapped in a bad marriage with a controlling man, being that she was already a victim of sexual abuse, he knew which buttons to push to hurt her the most. Now that he so kindly asked her and was willing to pay her double the agreed price, she wanted to wash the bottles and cans in her bra, especially after he sweetened the deal by doubling the price. She could use the money to set something aside for a rainy day when she couldn't be out collecting bottles and cans. She's have to collect a lot of bottles and cans to earn the money he was willing to pay her just for removing her top and cleaning the cans and bottles in her bra.

Nonetheless, his generosity and kindness, she still felt a little icky removing her top for money. She'd feel that she was prostituting herself. Yet, what was the harm done by her posing for him in her bra? She's done more for less. Being that she's an exhibitionist, plenty of men have seen her in her bra, topless, and naked even.

If only he knew, with just a bit more persuasion, she'd willingly show him every naked part of her body for free. For free, she'd strip off her clothes and allow him to touch her, feel her, fondle her, and caress her. For free, she'd allow him to fuck her after she sucked him. She's been so horny and it's been such a long time since she felt a man inside of her.

"I promise that I won't try to touch you. I'll just sit here quietly while watching you washing your bottles and cans in Cynthia's bra," he said holding his hands up in the air as if he was surrendering to the sexual censor police. "I promise not to feel you, grope you, or fondle you through your bra."

Disappointed by his promise not to feel her, grope her, and fondle her through her bra, she looked at him still staring at her breasts. Just by the heat of his stare, she could feel a familiar wetness between her legs again and her nipples were pushing hard against Cynthia's tight D cup bra. With his leers, he made her feel sexy. With his stares, he made her feel like a woman. Unlike the younger men who just grabbed and groped her, with him having the soave faire of an older man, he took the time to appreciate her and to seduce her.

Before looking to see what he was staring at, as if she didn't know already, she looked down at herself and the huge impressions of her nipples were showing through her bra and blouse. Excited to see his reaction, already aroused enough to oblige him, she couldn't wait to show him what she looked like standing there in his wife's brassiere. With no man able to resist feeling her big boobs, would he be true to his word and look without touching and feeling? She was more than curious to know if he could control himself from feeling her big tits before fingering her erect nipples. It's been a long time since she's been touched in that way and even longer since she wanted to be touched in that way.

"Okay," she said turning to face him.

"Wonderful," he said.

She looked at him. He was such an appreciative audience. If he was seducing her by his interest, it was working. Not a bad looking man, if she knew who her father was, she'd want him to look like him. Suddenly, she became more aroused with the thought that she was undressing in front of her father, whomever he was. One slow button at a time, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and paused at each unbuttoned button to watch his reaction to seeing her cleavage and her bra clad breasts.

"I'm a little embarrassed," she said after she unbuttoned the first button and opened the blouse enough for him to see her long, line of cleavage and the roundness of her abundant breasts that overflowed her bra cups.

With him never removing his eyes from her breasts, truth be known, she was more sexually aroused than she was embarrassed. It's been a long time since she had control over a man just by her flashing him her bra and she enjoyed the feeling of him staring at what she was showing him. She could only imagine how grateful he'd be if she stripped naked and gave him hot sex. Maybe instead of being with a younger man and a man her own age, it was time for her to consider an older man. For sure, if he was representative of older men, he treated her so very much better than her ex-husband ever did.

"Don't be embarrassed. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. You're so beautiful. You're so sexy. Having a much better body, you're so much more woman than was my Cynthia," he said. "Besides, seeing no more of you than if you were at the beach in your bikini top, it's just your bra. It isn't as if you're topless," he said showing a little more sexual excitement when he uttered the word topless. Judging by his sudden sexual excitement, obviously, he was hoping to see her topless.

When he said the word topless, she imagined surprising him by removing her bra to flash him her tits. She could only imagine his sexually excited reaction to seeing his big tits. Having never known her father, she had the sudden urge to call him Daddy. As if he was her Dad, she imagined herself having a conversation with her father that many women imagine having while masturbating.

'How do you like my big tits Daddy? Would you like to touch them, feel them, and finger my nipples before sucking them Daddy? What if I suck your cock while you play with my big tits Daddy? Would you like that Daddy? Would you like for me to suck your cock Daddy? Would you like to cum in my mouth and watch me swallow Daddy? Maybe later you can fuck me too Daddy,' She imagined asking Michael all of those questions.

More than willing to remove her top to pose for him in her bra while washing bottles and cans, she was so very horny. No doubt thinking that she was going to change her mind and not remove her top, he gave her a look of utter disappointment. Not wanting to disappoint him and wanting to have a little fun for herself to give her something to masturbate over later while sleeping in her cot at the shelter, she continued unbuttoning her blouse.

"Well for two dollars a can and bottle, here goes," she said with her fingers poised on her next button. "Right?"

"Yes, I will gladly pay you two dollars a bottle and can for every bottle and can that you wash while wearing your bra," he said. "And let's hope you spill some water on your bra too for me to get a peek of your big nipples.

Ignoring his salacious comment, he continued arousing her with the eroticism of his voice and the choice of his words. Wanting to show him her nipples, she imagined showing him her nipples. She imagined his fingers fingering, pulling, turning, and twisting her big nipples before taking them in his mouth to suck. While thinking of showing him her nipples, she unbuttoned all five buttons and flayed open the blouse for him to see her bra covered breasts. She looked down at herself to see what he could see and because his wife's bra was so low cut, the tops of her areolas were clearly visible especially when she'd be leaning forward to wash her cans and bottles. Should he get up from his chair and stand over her, she wondered if he could see her nipples.

"Wow, Susan, you have big tits. Take it off. Take off the blouse. Hand it to me," he said. "I'm so glad you chose that particular brassier to wear. That was one of my favorites bras that Cynthia wore," he said.

"Why this one? Was this bra your wife's favorite?"

"The reason why that bra is one of my favorite bras is, I hope I don't offend you, but because the bra is so low cut, I can actually see the tops of your pink areolas. You have such beautiful breasts, he said with a devious smile. "Also, if you don't mind me saying so, I can actually see your big, pink nipples peeking out through the sheer and nearly transparent lace," he said with a devilish, little grin.

Becoming even more aroused that he could see her the tops of her areolas and get a glimpse of her pink nipples through the bra, she looked down at herself and at all that she was showing him and at all that he could see of her before removing her blouse and handing it to him. Embarrassed as much as she was sexually excited that he could discern her the tops of her areolas and see her nipples through his wife's brassiere, she folded her arms across her breasts again while he took possession of her blouse and placed it over the kitchen chair.

"It's a little chilly in here," she said after noticing her nipples making their erect appearance by pushing up against her sheer bra.

The fact that he could see part of her areolas made her feel sexy. She needs to wear this bra when wearing a low cut blouse while riding the bus or the train. Just thinking of flashing men her areolas made her feel wicked horny.

"I'll turn up the heat," he said. "I don't want you to be cold, my dear."

"Thank you," she said.

They remained silent while she washed more bottles and cans and while he stared at her bra clad breasts, areolas, and nipples. After she had washed another two dozen or so he spoke again.

"Susan?"

"Yes?"

As if he had fallen in love with her, he stared in her blue eyes as if he was about to stand, take her in his arms, and kiss her. In the aroused state she was in by washing bottles and cans in her bra, she would have allowed him to kiss her. Even though he was much older than she was, old enough to be her father, she would have allowed him to part her lips with his tongue and French kiss her. Even though he was much older than she was, she would have allowed him to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through his wife's bra while kissing her before allowing him to stick his hand down her bra to fondle her tits and finger her nipples. She couldn't remember the last time she kissed anyone, really kissed someone special. She couldn't remember the last time she wanted someone enough to want them to kiss her while feeling her.

"I'll give you three dollars for every can and bottle you wash and that you've already washed if you..."

"If I what?"

Not allowing him to finish, already so sexually excited by what he was going to ask her, she knew what he wanted and what he was going to ask. So predictably transparent just like all the men in her life whether young or old and blood related or not, she knew what he was going to ask only she didn't know how she'd respond until he asked her the question. No doubt, he wanted to see her big tits. No doubt, he wanted her to wash cans and bottles topless. No doubt, he wanted to touch, feel, fondle, caress her big tits before sucking her big nipples. No doubt, he'd be offering her four dollars a bottle and can to do just that.

What would she do? Would she feign embarrassment while removing her bra? Would she act insulted? Would she act coyly sexy? Would put her blouse on and pretend to leave or would she oblige him by removing her bra and allow him to have his wicked way with her big breasts?

"If you remove your bra," he said staring up at her. "I'll gladly pay you three dollars for every can and bottle, including the ones you've already washed, for cleaning cans and bottles without your bra."

Instead of sexy, a bit more than that, this was erotic. Even though he was an older gentleman, perhaps because he was an older gentlemen, she felt a bit like a Victorian young virgin being lusted over by a wealthy gentlemen. Only, more sexual than that, she felt like Holly Hunter when she played Ada McGrath in Piano against Harvey Keitel as George Baines. If he had a piano, being that she knows how to play, she'd play the piano while wearing one of his wife's short skirts without panties while he crawled beneath the piano to look between her legs at all that she was showing. If he was willing to pay her three dollars a can and bottle to wash her recyclables topless, she wondered what he'd pay her to see her pussy, to finger her pussy, and to lick her pussy.

"You want me to wash bottles and cans topless Michael? Is that it?"

Just the sexy thought of being topless in front of a man she had just met not more than an hour ago and who was old enough to be her father, sexually excited her for some reason. She had never known her father. Being that her mother was a prostitute and a drunken, incestuous slut who routinely had sex with all four of her brothers over a twenty year period, she suspected that her biological father was one of her brothers. With that thought in mind, she wondered, if this man was her brother and/or her father instead of a stranger, if she'd be so accommodating to his luridly lewd, lascivious request to see her tits. Even though she was horny, even though she wanted to show him her tits, she struggled with the idea of removing her bra, especially removing her bra for money.

Without doubt, if he were her uncle, her cousin, or one of her brothers asking to see her tits, since she's already shown them all her tits when having sex with all of them, no doubt, she'd show him her tits. Whether he was a stranger or one of her blood relatives, what difference did it make? At least today, instead of being forced in the way she was when her brothers stripped her naked and saw her tits, she was being paid for the striptease.

"Yes," he said. "I'd like for you to wash the rest of the bottles and cans topless."

Considering removing her bra, she looked at him while wondering what would happen once she removed her bra. Would he try and touch her, feel her, and fondle her breasts while fingering her nipples as she washed the rest of the bottles and cans or would he remain seated by the kitchen table? She wouldn't know the answer to her question until she removed her bra. She the thought of removing her bra and showing him her tits made her horny. As if he was Burt Lancaster and she was Susan Sarandon in the movie Atlantic City and she was washing her breasts with lemons instead of washing cans and bottles with water, she wanted to give him a sexy show.

"Let me see the money first," she said.

As if he was a player ready to play Blackjack at a Casino, he pulled out a wad of hundred dollar bills, peeled off three, and put them on the table.

"Here," he said handing her three, one-hundred-dollar bills. "This should cover all the cans and bottles that you have in your bag. If it turns out that you have more than one hundred bottles and cans in the big green bag and, by my guess, I'm guessing you do, I'll gladly pay you the rest for the sexy pleasure of seeing your big boobs."

"Okay, but no touching my tits," she said giving him the sexy eye as if daring him to feel her, fondle her, grope her, and caress her.

Having not even removed her bra, she was already very horny. Figuring, if only by his age, that he was more experienced and worldly than a young man, she imagined his mature hands feeling her tits and his experienced fingers fingering her nipples instead of groping her tits and nipples in the way that the younger men do.

"I won't touch you. I'll just look. I promise. I'll sit right here while watching you wash the redeposits," he said.

Oddly enough, she felt disappointment by his promise not to touch her. If she was going through the trouble of removing her blouse and bra, obviously, she not only wanted to be touched and felt, she was hoping he'd suck her big tits too. After all the incestuous sexual abuse she suffered, if he were to feel and fondle her tits while sucking her tits, no doubt, she'd imagine that he was her father feeling, fondling, and sucking her tits. Now or never, she needed to make her decision. Either she was going to remove her bra or she wasn't.

"Okay," she said. "I'll do it for three dollars a can and bottom, including the ones already washed."

"Agreed," he said. "I'll pay you three dollars a can and bottle for you to remove your bra."

Turning first to face him, she reached around herself and unhooked her bra. As if there was sexy stripping music playing in her head, adding to the suspenseful, sexual drama by teasing him as if she was a stripper on stage, she removed one slow bra strap at a time before peeling off her bra cups from her tits one bra cup at a time. As soon as she was topless, she closed her eyes, took a step closer to him, threw back her shoulders, and stuck out her bare chest. When she opened her eyes she looked down at all that he could see of her. When her eyes were closed, she was hoping that she'd surprise her by feeling her tits but, true to his word as a gentleman, he didn't touch her.

"Wow," he said. "You have spectacular breasts. I thought Cynthia had beautiful breasts but your breasts are not only bigger and higher up but also shapelier. I can't believe how big your nipples are. I just love your big tits Susan."

"Thank you," she said looking down at herself before looking back at him again. She wished there was a mirror so that she could see all that he could see. "I'm embarrassed," she said. She cupped her breasts in her hands in the way that Jamie Curtis did when playing the prostitute Ophelia in the movie, Trading Places, when Dan Aykroyd as Louis Winthorpe III, stared at her exposed breasts.