Cleaning Cousin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers

I heard Janet gasp and say "Oh my god, she squirted on you" I looked up at her as I waited for Mel to release my head and I studied her body. This was the first chance I had to really look at her. As I noticed before she had very small tits but they did not look out of place on her thin frame and I noticed her freckles continued on her neck and chest and were evident on her tits. Her stomach was flat and her hips slightly flared. Her pussy was close to me almost within reach and she had a bush of dark hair, neatly trimmed and short. She still had her hand on her pussy and was working herself, her lips were puffy and enlarged. Overall she was nice. Not as nice as my Melissa but nice in a different way.

Melissa began to come down from her orgasm and the pressure her legs were exerting on my head relaxed and I could move again. I moved up to join her on the bed and lay next to her. I kissed her tits as I moved up and then let my lips lock onto hers. We kissed and held one another for a while. She had taken me in hand and was slowly jacking me. Now she began to move down and she kissed her way to my groin where she took me in her mouth and sucked me all the way in until I hit bottom then let me slide back out until just my head was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around my head until she began to suck me down into her throat again. She repeated this over and over and I just laid there absorbing the pleasure.

Then I heard Janet's voice. "Are you going to cum in her mouth?"

I shook my head no. "I did that earlier while you were in the other bathroom." Then looking at Mel "Didn't I?"

Mel looked up and smiled around my cock before letting it plop out of her mouth "Damn straight he did and it was delicious but now I'm going to ride my cowboy." With those words she straddled me and impaled herself on my cock with a sigh. She rocked back and forth arching her back and moaning about how good it felt and how full she was. She was being a lot more vocal than usual and I realized she was extracting a small measure of revenge on Janet for blackmailing us. After all she was the one with my dick in her pussy while Janet was stuck playing with herself. She was teasing Janet and working on her jealousy. Then she announced that she was going to orgasm again and proceeded to bounce on me and rub herself as she exploded with another scream and a gush of warm girl cum ran over my balls.

She stopped and rested for a minute while she gathered herself again. By this time Janet had laid down next to me on the bed where she could play with herself and watch Mel ride my meat. She was moaning about how hot it was to watch and how lucky Mel was and how bad she wanted to cum. Mel Just smiled and I knew she was getting her revenge. Then she started to move on me again and she rode me hard this time she wanted me to cum and shoot inside her. It only took a minute of hard riding and I felt my balls tighten and the cum rush down my cock and explode against the inside of her womb. Splattering the walls of her cunt. The hot cum blasting into her brought another orgasm shuddering through her body and as it subsided she raised herself up and leaned back on her hands exposing her open pussy to Janet and I and she said. "Janet, watch how his cum runs out of me. Look at the milky white stuff drain out. It feels so wonderful to have that hot cum splash against my insides. Don't you wish that were your pussy?"

I laid there next to Janet and looked at her and her stare was fixed on Mel's open pussy and my cum running out of it. That must have been the straw that broke the camels back as Janet let out a loud groan, stiffened and came into her hand. As she relaxed Melissa crawled back on top of me and laid on me with her head on my chest looking at Janet. She glanced up at my face and smiled as I was looking at her and not the naked woman next to us. I knew that scored me points. Then she spoke to me, "She's pretty isn't she."

"Yes," I answered "She is, very pretty."

"I was looking at her while I rode you. She has a nice body. Who's is better?"

Well I am not stupid but I am honest "I like yours better. You're more womanly to me, more what I think of as a woman. But she does have a nice body, the proportions are right. If her tits were bigger they would look out of place."

"They're small, but you're right they look good on her. I think if I were a guy I would like her."

Then Melissa surprised me, she reached out with a finger and touched Janet's tit. Gently probed it and then with two fingers she ran them over the other girls tit and across her nipple. That brought a moan from Janet who laid there listening to us and allowing Mel to touch her.

She withdrew her hand and looked into my eyes. "How was it, having somebody watch? Did you mind?"

"At first I did but after a while it was ok. I guess it even turned me on a little to have another woman in the bed." I admitted

"Yeah, me too. You know she thinks you're a hunk, that you're hot. I think she wants you. Maybe we can invite her sometime and if I feel generous I MIGHT share you. Would you have a problem with that?

"I guess not. As long as you were there too. I've gotten used to you and I really don't want anyone else."

That got me a kiss. Then she turned to Janet. "How was it for you. Did you get off."

Janet looked at us as she propped herself up on an elbow. "It was so hot. I could tell how much you love each other. I could not believe how many orgasms you had. I only got one but you had three."

"Four." Melissa corrected "One was quiet."

"Were you serious about inviting me and sharing him with me?" Janet asked.

"Maybe. If you can keep quiet and don't try to blackmail us again." Melissa answered.

Janet hung her head "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done it. I just am so horny all the time and I can never get a guy because of these tiny tits I got stuck with and I'm not as pretty as you. I'm plain."

I laughed out loud and Melissa joined me. "You're not plain. You are a very pretty girl and as far as your tits go. If a guy uses that to judge you then you don't want him because all you'll ever be to him is a pair of tits." I told her. "You really are a beautiful woman Janet."

"No I'm not. But thank you for being nice and trying to lie to me."

"He's not lying. I think you are pretty to. In fact I'm going to kiss you." And with that Melissa leaned over and kissed Janet on the lips. The shock on Janet's face was priceless. Then I could not resist and I pulled her face to mine and kissed her also adding a little tongue across her lips. She was so stunned, first by Mel's kissing her then by my kiss that she did not move and as I released her head and laid back she sat frozen and stared at us, with her mouth hanging open. I looked at Mel and she at me and we both started to laugh. That snapped Janet out of her shock but she still stared at us. I pulled Mel back against my chest and she laid her head down and with a contented sigh she ran her hand over my chest, playing with the coarse hair that grew there.

Janet just watched us cuddle and finally she spoke. "You have no idea how lucky you are." She said.

Mel looked at her and answered "Oh yes I do. I never had a boyfriend or much in the way of dates and now I have somebody to love who loves me and it feels wonderful. So what if he's my cousin. I don't care." Then she kissed my chest.

I looked at Janet and saw her eyes were starting to mist over and knew she was going to start to cry. One thing that always pulls my heart strings is a woman crying. I reached over and put my free arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me Just as she started to bawl. I was not sure why she was crying but I tried to comfort her. Mel had a look of concern on her face and also put an arm around her to lend comfort. Her sobs slowed down after a few minutes and she started to talk to us, "I'm sorry. You guys have been so nice to me today and I acted like such a shit." And she started to bawl all over again. Mel looked at me with pleading eyes and I could tell that this crying was upsetting her. I pulled Janet closer and told her it was alright. We weren't mad at her. Then I kissed her forehead and pulled her down against my chest. Mel took over and whispered to her, "Don't cry, I'm still your friend and now we share a secret. I'm glad you know and I'm glad you caught us." Then she also kissed Janet on the cheek.

Now Janet's sobbing slowed and she lifted her head. "You guy's really aren't mad at me? You really meant all the stuff you were saying about me being pretty and everything?" She asked.

I smiled at her and pulled her closer and kissed her lips again, then as I let her draw back, Melissa pulled her over and kissed her again on the lips and as she released her she smiled at her. Janet turned back to look at me and I saw the hunger in her eyes as she ever so slightly leaned toward me again. I accepted the unspoken invitation and kissed her again letting it linger for a bit. That was all the confirmation Janet needed as she opened her mouth and her tongue slid out and caressed my lips and then dove between them to search my mouth for its partner. I instinctively responded and at the same time my eyes went to Melissa. She was smiling back at me and as I kissed her friend she leaned into me and kissed my cheek then whispered in my ear "It's Ok, I love you. Make her happy." Then she slid off of me to lay by my side.

I put both arms around Janet as she continued to kiss me and dance her tongue thru my mouth. It was evident that she had done little if any kissing as she was clumsy and unsure but she made up for it in desire. I allowed the kiss to continue as I ran my hand down her back to her small thin ass. It was so small that I could fit one cheek in my hand and I squeezed. It was firm muscle underneath the soft skin and she responded to my touch by pulling closer to me. I released her ass and let my hand wander further down over her cheeks until I was touching the top of her thighs. At that touch she immediately spread her legs apart and pushed her mound against me. I let a finger touch her outer lips and slowly work back and forth. She whimpered into my mouth and I applied pressure to her lips and slid between them and stopped. My finger was poised to enter her but I stopped. She whimpered again louder this time and pushed herself down to try to get entry. I pulled away denying her what she wanted and heard her whimper again. I ran my finger over her lips again and then without warning plunged a finger deep into her. She grunted as I slammed my finger into her then sighed as I gently worked it back and forth and in and out. She spread her legs farther apart and humped closer to me.

My finger was searching looking for that magical spot. Then I found it the small area of rough tissue and I began to work it, She was whimpering so steadily I at first though I was hurting her. I asked, "Is that Ok? Am I hurting you?" she shook her head no then found the wind to answer "No, its perfect don't stop." I began to move faster on her and in moments was rewarded by a flow of warm liguid and a tiny scream as she came on my hand.

I withdrew my hand and brought it to my mouth to taste her cum. I licked a finger and found it was sweet and as I readied to have more Mel asked me "What does it taste like?"

"It's sweet and a little salty. Here try it." and I held my hand out to her. She hesitated but then gently licked a finger. She paused and considered for a minute then took two fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean.

"You're right it is good. God that's weird. I just tasted my friend's pussy juice and I liked it." I smiled at her and glanced at Janet. She was staring wide eyed at Melissa.

"You just licked my juice off of his fingers. That is so hot. I thought I was going to cum again watching." Janet told her.

Mel just smiled and blushed a little. But Janet continued, "That was the first time anybody touched me like that. I can't believe I came so quickly and it was better than anything I ever did myself. Thank you for letting him do that for me."

Melissa laughed. "If you think that was something, just wait. He can make you orgasm so hard you will think you passed out." Now she laid her head on my chest opposite where Janet's was. "I will share him with you if you want but you have to remember he's mine and only on loan to you, and you can't wear him out. You have to leave me enough."

Janet stared back at her. "Do you really mean it? I don't know if I'm ready to ... you know, at least not tonight. Besides I'm not on the pill or anything."

Mel smiled at the memory of her first time. "I wasn't our first time either. For a while we thought I might be pregnant but it missed. Whenever you're ready, no rush."

Janet hesitantly leaned over and kissed Melissa gently on the lips then pulled back, "Thanks." Was all she said.

Melissa looked at her for a second and leaned over and returned her kiss but she lingered for a second before breaking it off and when she did, she did not pull away but stayed there. The two of them looked into each others eyes and Janet moved forward slightly and their lips met again and they kissed. This time neither of them broke it and I could see the way there mouths were moving that there was a tongue dance going on between these two. They stayed locked in their kiss for a minute or two before they broke. Then they smiled at each other and Janet spoke first. "That was nice. Thanks."

Melissa answered. "Yes it was. Now come down here and watch me give him a blow job because we can't leave him with a hardon or he may go out roaming on us. Guys are like that. They don't mean to cheat on you. They just do it because their women don't take proper care of their needs. You have to leave them well fucked and drained dry. Our grandmother told me that and since she's 80 years old and still married it must work."

I chuckled at the sharing of female wisdom, not because it was funny but because it did sound like something the old woman would say. Melissa slid down and took my hard cock in her hand and began to stroke me. While she did it she was explaining to Janet what she was doing. Then she offered me to Janet and I could feel her release me and another hand grasp me and begin to slowly stroke my dick. Melissa adjusted Janet's grip and coached her a bit then I heard her tell the other girl. "Good, you keep doing that and I'll suck him for a bit." With that I felt her warm velvety mouth engulf the head of my cock and begin to suck me as her tongue swirled around the head. I groaned in appreciation and felt her release me and then run her tongue around the head again, licking me.

She stopped the tongue action on my cock and spoke "Do you want to try him? I mean take him in your mouth?" She asked Janet.

Janet hesitated "I don't know. Will he cum in my mouth? What does it taste like?"

"He won't cum yet. You can tell when he's going to cause he gets all stiff and pushes toward you and his cock swells up a little more just before, so as long as you're paying attention you won't get surprised. But I don't worry about it I like when he shoots it in my mouth I love the taste and the feel of it hitting my tongue and sliding down my throat. God I get so turned on when I give him a blow job." As she was talking I felt a tongue slide over the head of my cock and then, a mouth take it in very tentatively. I knew it was Janet.

She was inexperienced and it showed but Mel kept talking to her, telling her what to do and in no time I was again lost in the heaven of having my cock sucked by a beautiful woman. Before she got too far along I stopped her and asked. "Janet, you got me so hot by doing that. I want to return the favor. Would you like me to eat your pussy?"

She was looking at me as I spoke and smiling, but as I ended with my question she looked at Mel with a bit of uncertainty. Mel grinned at her and said "The only thing better than having your pussy eaten is getting fucked! Let him."

Janet looked back at me shyly and nodded. I pulled her toward me and kissed her again then kissed my way down her neck to her tiny tits sucking first one then the other of her big nipples into my mouth and teasing them. I continued my trek to the promised land, down across her belly and finally to her fur covered mound. The closer I got to her slit the more she quivered with anticipation until I finally kissed her nether lips and slid my tongue into them and let it slide down toward her clit. I circled her clit with my tongue and found it was already extended from all the excitement and new experiences she was having. Then as I circled I stopped and very slowly let it slide into her hole. As I entered her I heard a low moan start and continue while my tongue slid in. Once I had it in as far as it would go I swirled it around and returned it to her clit and circled that again. By now she was withering on the bed and I had her legs firmly locked in a hold over my shoulders as I licked and sucked on her pussy. I continued the exquisite torture until she was nearly screaming her whimpering was so loud then I decided it was time and I sucked her clit into my mouth and took it between my teeth. Now she did scream as a flood of juice ran from her and her body shook with orgasm. I released her and gently let her legs fall back to the bed. She was breathing heavily and her legs were trembling as I crawled up beside her. Melissa laid on her other side and together we watched her as she slowly came back to reality and her body returned to normal.

"What the hell was that?" She asked as her breath returned.

"That my friend was a real orgasm." Mel told her with a laugh.

"My god I thought I was going to get turned inside out but it felt so good, I didn't care. How do you survive 3 or 4 of those?" Janet asked Mel. "Can we do it again? Will you eat me again, please. I'll do anything you want. I'll be your slave. Just please do it again."

I laughed thinking she was joking then I looked into her eyes and realized she was dead serious. Right now this girl would do anything if I gave her another orgasm like she had just had. I decided to buy time and let her gather her wits. "Maybe later." I told her. Right now I need to get off and rest a bit.

"Can I finish your blow job for you? God help me right now I want to have cum in my mouth. I want to feel your cock in my mouth and on my tongue and I want you to fuck me. Please." I looked at her and the thought crossed my mind that we may have uncovered a slut in hiding here.

"What do you think Mel, should we let her suck my cock?" Melissa was staring at her friend with an odd expression on her face and I had to ask her twice to break her train of thought.

"Yeah, Ok let her suck you off. I liked watching her do it before. I want to see her take a mouthful of cum."

Janet needed no more invitation she immediately grabbed my dick and started sucking and tonguing me. Between that and the action her hand was giving the base of my cock it was not long before I felt my third orgasm of the day build in my balls and do the freight train rush down my cock. I shot globs into her mouth and without hesitating she took it all. She swallowed the first two spurts but held the next couple in her mouth rolling it around while she sucked my dick then as I watched Mel bent down to her and pulled her face off of my dick and kissed her letting her tongue slide into the other girls mouth and they shared my cum. It was such a hot sight that I started to get hard again immediately and by the time they broke their kiss I was at my full erect size again.

Once they broke the kiss Melissa moved up and locked her lips on mine and slid her tongue into my mouth giving me some of my own cum. As she kissed me I felt Janet return to my cock and start sucking me again. When Melissa broke from my mouth I nodded down toward Janet, "I think we created a cocksucking monster here." I said. Melissa looked down and Janet looked up at us and smiled around my cock as she drew it in to her mouth again. Melissa and I just laughed.

builder216
builder216
1,287 Followers