Cleaning House

Story Info
Christian and Karmen cleaning house before they move.
797 words
4.13
7.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day of cleaning, Christian and Karmen were exhausted but the work needed to get done. Christian was working on the ceiling fan when he looked over to see Karmen on her knees hand scrubbing the floor. She was working so hard, bent down, breaking out in a sweat. Her skin shone slightly with the glisten of perspiration. It was a hot muggy day and the temperatures had been up near 40 degrees Celsius. The apartment they were scouring before they moved out was sweltering hot. He watched her, busy with her task she didn't notice him looking at her with a look of lust in his eyes. Christian adored Karmen, he loved her raven hair, supple breasts, small waist and smooth ass. Watching her on her knees he began to imagine how it would be to make love to her on that wet floor, how warm her body would feel against his, how sweet her kisses would be on his neck.

With a groan, Karmen kneeled up, her back aching from the immense task of cleaning the tile floor. Her clothing was annoying her, it was so hot but the job needed to get done. She turned around and saw Christian on a stool fixing the ceiling fan. He was in a white tank top and white khaki shorts. Karmen loved it when he would wear tank tops, showing off his well-sculpted muscular arms. She loved being held there, close to his chest. Day dreaming, Karmen imagined herself walking to Christian, running her hands over his body, kissing every inch of him and then driving him mad with teasing till he would take her right then and there. Sighing, Karmen smiled and started to get back to work.

"Would you like something to drink hon?" asked Christian as he went the fridge and grabbed the ice cubes and some glasses.

"Oh yes please, I am overheating, ugh its too hot today!" exclaimed Karmen. She walked towards Christian, taking an ice cube from him she placed it on her chest and gasped at the cold. Rubbing the ice cube across her collarbone, the ice started melting instantly against her and leaving trails of water flowing down into her shirt and on her breasts. It felt so good, so refreshing. Christian couldn't take it anymore, he put the ice and glasses on the counter, and pulled Karmen into his arms. He began to kiss her wildly, on the neck, biting ever so gently at her skin. She gasped at the spontaneity of his passion and was immediately enveloped in his arms and his kisses. Running his hands over her body, he pulled off her shirt, throwing it to the ground. Removing his own shirt quickly they both laid down on the floor. Karmen ran her hands over his chest and kissed him so feverishly.

Christian began kissing her stomach as he moved lower down on her body, caressing her breasts that were trapped in her bra. Karmen undid her bra, releasing her bosom from their entrapment, loving the air caressing her skin almost as much as her lover. Christian knelt up and licked her left nipple, gently biting it and teasing till it was hard. Moaning with so much arousal Karmen couldn't take it anymore.

"Take me, please, oh I want you in me!" she cried out! Christian grabbed her pants and pulled them off so fast she was shocked. He teased her wet pussy with his hand while he removed his own pants. He loved watching her, in full pleasure, body writhing on the damn tile floor she had just washed. Teasing her clit with his thumb she was crying out for more and more. Before she could get out the next word, he entered her tight pussy. Screaming out, Karmen felt an orgasm rush through her body as he ravaged her with his thrusts. Harder and harder he pushed himself into her. Both of them were moaning loudly as they were making love. Christian kissed her hard, feeling her body tighten around his cock, her hands holding him close to her.

Moaning loudly, Christian came inside her, holding her shaking body close to his. Her final orgasm had nearly paralyzed her, making her so weak and feel so good. Laying down beside his love, Christian held her in his arms as she quivered still with pleasure. He heard a small giggle.

"What is so funny?" he asked smiling.

"Well I was thinking, I have to wash this damn floor again now!" Karmen replied laughing harder and harder. Their stolen moment of passion was so intense she forgot about the work and the heat. Laying in his arms, she remained giggling a bit, but thinking of how much she loved him.

The End