All Comments on 'Cleaning Jennifer'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 261 Comments (Page 3)
DocErotic3DDocErotic3Dover 1 year ago

Loved the story, although I would have loved to have seen her tell him all the details of Dan fucking her as he ate his cum out of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't know there was a kink of wanting your spouse to have sex with another person and then have sex with them. But she came to me with a proposition that each of us have sex with someone else. And then come back together and share our experiences. We went to a resort out of town. We split up and wandered around the resort. I came across a couple away from the buildings having sex outdoors. I took a chance that I could make it a threesome. I caught them with his cock in her mouth. She nodded yes and he said "Join in". I got naked and offered my cock, which was swallowed. I then spent the next hour fucking a stranger with her husband. My cock was still hard when I left them.

I got back to the hotel room and it was empty. So I waited for what seemed like forever. There was then a knock at the door. Out the peep hole I could see it was my wife. I opened the door and there she was in a hotel robe which she untied and let it slide open. Her pussy was dripping and her hair was matted with come. She said to me "How would you like some freshly fucked pussy? Because I just fucked two guys. And one guy had a huge dick. My mouth never opened that wide blowing a cock." She dropped the robe right in the hallway and walked past me and I could see come oozing out of her. I left the robe and followed her freshly fucked ass into the room. She sat up on the dresser, parted her legs and started to separated her pussy lips. She told me to strip and tell her what I had been up to. "I had a threesome with a couple and fucked the woman's pussy while her man's cock was inside her pussy.

My woman crawled onto the bed doggy style, shook her ass said I needed to bone her now! What followed was the hottest sex we'd had in awhile.

havefunxoxohavefunxoxoover 1 year ago

well i don't understand all the big deal about a cuckold cpl..i see most swinger are...so if i like to fuck and my husband like to with strangers,,it is not a cuckhold

CindysBobCindysBobover 1 year ago

Just terrific. A fine bit of erotica...for me it was a perfect mirror to my own fantasies of licking my own wife clean

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A kink both could enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Overnight was the same as cheating... she's already on that slippery slope, and John is on his way to becoming a door mat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. Your story was smooth, drama free and trauma free. Everyone got what they wanted and no one was short changed.

I especially liked the part where Jen dressed sexily and they went out to the bar together. As you said, “She also wore a t-shirt that was two sizes too small and VERY sheer. It's low cut neckline displayed her freckled chest and impressive cleavage. She didn't wear a bra with it, and I could clearly see her dark areolas.”

During our engagement my wife once dressed like that JUST TO SEE HOW I REACTED. (I think a girlfriend gave her the idea.) She wore a tight, nearly see-through, silk ‘wife-beater’ style shirt and a sexy, short, ‘skater’ style skirt with heels. Her nipples were hard as steel the whole night and she was instant Viagra for every man in the dance club.

Many men, after ogling her tits, gave me a smile or a thumbs up. Several guys even gave me a pat on the back and thanked me which, was kind of a weird turn on for me!

I was a ‘walking hard on’ all night in the dance club. And just like the husband in your story, every time I left her alone - she was surrounded by other men. That really was a mind fuck for me but, it was also very erotic – and addictive. After that I HAD to show her off every time we went out! I was addicted!

My wife especially liked the part in your story where both the Jen and the husband realized that Jen could have had any man in the place that night. Jen was so sexy that every man wanted to fuck her.

Likewise my wife enjoyed dressing like that. And she particularly enjoyed having other men fondle her nipples and firm 36-C breasts – WHILE I WAS WATCHING. Usually I would cum in my pants or go to the men’s room and jack off a couple of times during the evening while she was dancing with other men.

Then, after my having cum so often in the night club, I was often impotent, later in bed with her, and she giggled. She actually liked seeing me impotent and trying to fuck her. She loved telling her girlfriends about it!

Once my wife started experiencing those kinds of evenings, whenever we went out, she was hooked. She loved having that kind of power over other men and, me. She was addicted!

Finally, the overarching theme - of a husband cleaning up his wife after she has been fucked by another man – clearly tied your story together from beginning to end. Cunnilingus is always very intimate and doubly so when a husband is eating another man’s come out of his wife’s pussy. My wife and I have become addicted to that!

I’m a little chagrined to admit that she has taken it one step further. Occasionally, she will have her lover wear a condom. After he cums in it, she ties it off and brings it home to me. She lays it across her breast, cradles my head and nurses me by making a small hole in it with a pin.

Somehow it only fitting that I dry hump her leg while nursing and cum. My worthless sperm spill out on her legs whereas he lover’s sperm generally get pumped right into her hot, juicy, fertile, young womb!

Nice story!

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

The story was hot and exciting until Jenn decided to fuck Dan all night. That was over the top and should alert John that she is a cheating slut. Should have kept it more in line with the original plan

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

Very provocative story filled with erotica. I loved it. Like some other readers I thought Jen was out of line by asking to stay the night with Dan. That wasn't part of the game plan and she knew that she was disappointing John. Not good>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Call me jealous old fashioned or whatever when my wife said that she would like to go out with another man I threatened divorce. She said what about the children? I said I would take them and she could be a slut if that's what she wanted. I also said that I would take a transfer that I had been refusing and the children would go with me. She never mentioned about wanting to go out with another man after that. I also had a PI watch her and she hasn't done anything behind my back. I'm very happy to receive that report.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoy going down on wife. We were both virgins and and neither of us had been with anyone else till she cheated. I noticed the cheating when I was headed to go down on her one night after she came in from a meeting a little late. I straightened up and asked if we were through are you in love with him? She looked at me and asked what are you talking about. You have been with someone else and I will get an appointment to divorce you. We went back and forth. She had cheated on me once but it wasn't that night. The bastard was carrying something that she had to take some medication for. It was a tough road but we made it through it. Yes I had to admit that SOB was slick. I said that if he was ever around she had better get away or I would divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not into cuckold bullshit. Now we have swapped with other couples and shared both ways. The night when we were with another guy he was talking to her trying to get her to stay the night while I was using the restroom. When I walked back into the room. She asked Neal would you mind if I would spend the night? I asked is this what you really want? She said no. Let's go then. Jack the guy said great time see you guys again. I said I hope not for the good of all of us. It would be best if you do see one or both you should avoid us for your own sake. Natalie and I never was with anyone again. I put a stop to it again we both agreed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more raunchy self-centered trash. No redeeming value here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My story was a lot shorter. I asked Jan if she still loved me. She said that she was in love with me before I asked her out and that I was the one that she would love for the rest of her life. But you still want to have sex with Johnny one of the manager's at her work? Yes it is not love and it's just a one time thing and Johnny said that you would love to reclaim me after he had me. I was taught a long time ago not to say forever. I still think that there are a lot of things that you can say forever about especially wedding vows. I looked her in her eye's and said do what you need to do but if you go to Johnny if we ever are together again you will have to reclaim me also. Because if you go to Johnny I am going to go to Sarah. I left the house and took a drive. She was begging me to stop and talk as I left but I didn't. My phone rang before I started my truck. I turned it off. Our children were with her parents. I picked them up thanking them for taking care of the doing my best to act normal. Her mother Julie asked if everything was ok? I said that I was tired. She offered to keep the children. I said thanks but wanted them home. Arriving home it was dark except for a light that we always left on when we left the house. It was quiet except for the children. I said hey guys get ready for bed. Dad they said. I said please do what you are told. Where's mom? I didn't know what to say and just said she wasn't feeling good. I knew that her car was in the garage thinking that Johnny picked her up. I actually thought that I should stay awake so I could beat the shit out of him when he brought her back if he did. Imagine the surprise when she opened our bedroom door and looked a mess and came running to me. She said how sorry that she was for listening to Johnny and that she called him and quit her job and that she was going to HR first thing Monday morning and that she had already left messages at there department. She didn't tell him that she also sent texts to 2 people in HR incase he didn't somehow get the messages erased. She begged me to forgive her for really being stupid. I said go get cleaned up and help me with the children and we would talk later. Trying to keep it short Johnny was let go Jan is still working there she did have 18 years in already plus she was given a settlement to be quiet. That went into the college funds. Everything is good again thank goodness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just more stupid trash. Must have been written by a woman.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This could be an acceptable lifestyle as long as it remains loving and consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't think Dan would have left so early in the morning. Story would be hotter if the wife had finally come home at noon on Saturday all disheveled and smelling of cum.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69about 1 year ago

As a sequel, present the lead up and the night with Dan from Jen's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

would love read a sequel, preferably with multiple lovers for Jennifer, and then black guys exclusively. She could tell John, as he is eating her, how big they are, and how much better they fuck. Then, when they are ready to start a family, John asks Jen if he can get a vasectomy so that she is knocked up by one of her black lovers. If their family has mixed kids, then everyone will KNOW Jen is fucking black guys. And John WANTS everybody to know this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Every man should watch there wife get fucked and clean up the cum

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great short story. It makes me wonder if it’s based on a true story. I sincerely hope it is. Keep writing, and keep sharing the stories. Forget about the naysayers, and their criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much, except the wife's betrayal of her husband's feelings by staying all nite with her lover. No woman that truly loves her husband would do that without prior conversation with him and total agreement of the

cirumstances. A quick call is not acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugly and stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ugly and stupid. Congratulations, a new low on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A great story: ★★★★★- [5- (4.6 = 92%, A+)]!

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

If I left her to get us another round of drinks, she'd inevitably be surrounded by a clutch of guys when I returned. This continued all night long. Even several drinks couldn't dull the massive erection I carried nearly all night long. At one point, a young college guy came up to me and asked, "That's your wife? Geeze buddy, I don't know if you're the luckiest guy in here or the biggest loser. I mean, damn, she's so fucking sexy!

End quote.

pegmesuzpegmesuz11 months ago

Good story. Very realistic.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

I have had this fantasy, but the reality is stomach churning for me. This is a great version of this particular Femdom agitprop kink.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No I didn't clean her when she came home a mess but I did get a confession from her. I went to the assholes house and called him out. I didn't even touch him didn't have to his wife hit him in his nuts and he was out. She looked at me and said that she apologized for his stupidity. I said that I was sorry too. My wife and I did get through it and are still together.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

We need the rest of the story!!!! PT2 plz

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, it looks like another unfinished story. It has been over a decade now. There needed to have many more chapters of what happens afterwards. Does she continue to get creampies for her loving husband? Does her husband finally lose his mind and divorce her? Does she finally get enough and leaves her loving husband; or does she finally see that it is making him regret what has happened and ends the affairs? Does she get gangbanged at a frat party and has her husband clean her up after each guy? So many options left unfulfilled.

Gypsy59Gypsy599 months ago

“Cleaning Jennifer” is one of my Top 10 stories on Literotica. Stay with it. I truly hope you survived Covid. An Alabama Lad.

cuck1cuck19 months ago

If you're not going to finish the story why bother starting it?

SomehowyouSomehowyou8 months ago

I loved it. A 5-star read. There is nothing more boring and a bigger turn-off than a faithful wife. Yuk!. Get freaky while you can. Life is short. Even the anti-cucks love your story. Read all their comments. They wouldn't spend so much time here is they didn't like these stories. They love them.

fredbrownfredbrown8 months ago

Love the story, tis a 5 to me. It pushes my buttons because I'm bi and love cleaning a lover's cum out of my gal. I know it's a lot of work for her but she sometimes comes home with some clean-up work for me .....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ugly and stupid.

WhiteboicuckieWhiteboicuckie8 months ago

Loved your story. I’m a cuckold and this a both credible and very exciting build to the first night. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Eating my wife out after we had sex was one thing. When she came home later because of a meeting she was acting different. After putting the children to bed we got ready. In bed she started playing with me and before long she was doing her normal playing that I knew that she wanted me to go down on her. When I got close I knew I knew instantly why she was acting differently. She had cheated on our children and I. I raised up and looked at her and asked why? She said hone I thought you might like a surprise. Well you diffently surprised me this time I had never thought you as a cheating slut. The argument started. There was no makeup sex or love making in the near future for me. I also told her that if I found out that she was involved with anyone other than me we would for sure divorce. She promised it would never happen again and she was sorry. No I didn't follow her I wasn't interested in being married to someone that I didn't trust and I told her so. We are still together and have 5 grandchildren. No and it wasn't always easy but I believe that we are good.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

I always thank my wife when she brings creampies home to me and if I meet the man I thank him for allowing me to eat his cum.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku6 months ago

I enjoy licking others cum off her tits and from her pussy mmm

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story! I too have this fantasy of my wife fucking another guy and bringing me the creampie to clean up. I've brought it up many times...she wanted to know if I wanted another woman which I don't. I just told her how sexy she looks when she's sucking my cock and fucking me, that I'd like to see her doing it with another guy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Now I could eat the pie that I made. But when Donna my wife brought one home and tried to get me to eat it lucky for me I was awake enough. When she straddle me I was ready until she moved up I felt her drip on me. She had never been that wet. As she was about to plant herself on my face I knew exactly what she had done. She had cheated and was trying to make me a cuckold. I shoved her off and gave her the riot act.I showered but not before taking pictures of her. And to say that I cleaned her out was true. Her daddy insisted on prenuptial agreement to protect her money. I owned my own business so I also insisted on a prenuptial agreement of my own. I didn't marry her for the money. We split and I made sure that her friends family new. We did work things out and I believe she has been truly faithful.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank God for Bulls!!! Yesss! This is exactly what we crave, to drink another man's thick seed from the dank matted pubic bush of the woman we love and married. My wife has a big meaty labia and vulva, and her clitoris gets stiffer than my little dicklette does. Thats why we suck Black cock together and make vows of devotion and loyalty to African sperm and big large Black penises. I get fucked in the head sometimes too, but my favorite is to drink the oozing drainage of Bull scum from my wife Maria's gaped and ruined pink meat.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock305 months ago

Wow, what a great story. I loved it. I would have loved to have my ex-wife get fucked by another man so I could eat his cum out of her. We talked about it a number of times but at the last minute she would back out and never explain why even though a while late she would tell me she wanted to do it, again. I finally told her no as I knew she would never go through with it. After we got divorced I had a girlfriend for a while and I loved watching her getting fucked by another guy and then I would eat his cum out of her. A couple of times I sucked the guy hard again so he could fuck her again and I would have something yummy to eat afterwards. Thank you for reminding me of my memories with your story.

Alice1Alice14 months ago

there is nothing like the tase of cum from a freshly or not freshly fucked cunt. I was always somewhat aware of what cum tasted like as when I masturbated I always eat mine. when we married I got her to let me always clean her up and the flavour of man cream and cunt cream was amazing.

Then one day I was able to clean my wife up after she had been with her lover. As I swallowed that delicious mess from between her legs It was one of the few times I ever squirted before I even touched myself.

larrycandolarrycando4 months ago

i want to hear about chapter 2

Buster2UBuster2U4 months ago

10 big blazing stars, BUT I never would be ok with a other guy fucking her all night. Wife completely disrespected hubby by keeping lover all night. That was way over the line taking advantage of hubby. That was cheating! Divorce is imeminate now, she showed hubby that she is a cheating whore and won't stop now! Buster2U

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock4 months ago

WAs hoping this would turn into a series, but looks like this was from 2012, so no chance of that. Good read, too bad we didn't get the details. Would've been a nie touch if she told him all about it as he cleaned her.

rodryder44rodryder444 months ago

The ending was initially a surprise. I thought about it and realized it was appropriate. I hope he gets used to cream pies.because Jennifer wants more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

good story. Reminds me of a night I had. Before getting married my future wife and I were living together. One night after work she said she was going to an art show with her boss. I didn’t mind. But, that little voice in my head told me there was no art show. She came home about 9 and we went to bed. I asked about the art show and she said it was great. She was acting funny and turned away and said goodnight. I asked her for a goodnight kiss. She rolled and kissed me and I, simultaneously, ran my hand down her panties. Wet and sloppy and I knew she had been fucked. I was hurt and told her so. She couldn’t deny it and admitted it. Although hurt, I found it very erotic. I started kissing her and lightly stroking her pussy. She started moaning and started asking me to fuck her. Did she really want it or was this a defense to calm me down? I didn’t know and didn’t care. She was moaning as I slowly rubbed her pussy from bottom to her clit. She kept saying “fuck me”. I slipped her parties to the side. I wanted to see her pussy. I had my bedside lamp on and eased down to look. Her pussy was sloppy wet and gaping open. No doubt she had a good fucking. His sperm was still oozing out. I was six inches from her pussy and imagining the cock that was in her an hour or two before. I couldn’t help myself, I dropped my head and started eating her pussy. As she came a glob of his cum was pushed out and I sucked it up and held it in my mouth. After cumming from being eaten she always wanted cock in her quickly, deep and hard. I obliged her. I fucked her hard and I could tell she wasn’t far from cumming again. I leaned over and kissed her while fucking her and put his cum in her mouth. When she tasted him she went off like a rocket and had the biggest and hardest orgasm I’d ever seen her have. I filled her with more cum and turned over and went to sleep.

slowhand21slowhand213 months ago

Twisted, fucked-up idea of love.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Don't get any stupider than this. Seriously it probably can. Please don't try.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why doesn't he just admit to being gay?

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Hot Story. Only problem is that she spent the whole night with Dan. If she REALLY loved her Hubby, and was really having sex with Dan for him, she would have fucked Dan one time and kicked him out by midnight so she could make it right with Hubby. Obviously Jennifer is a selfish slut and really just wanted to fuck other men and turned her hubby into a cuck so she could. She will continue to fuck other men, going away for weekends with them and vacations until Hubby figures it out and divorces the cheating, selfish, self centered whore. She is turning into very Bad News as her Self Centered Selfishness come out. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Have to agree with Buster2U and other. Wife staying all night with Dan left the realm of living the fantasy and went over the line to cheating and disrespecting husband. Also, story felt incomplete as we never got the details of the sexual encounter nor even much of the "make-up" sex.

Still a hot story, but could be better.

GoldustwingGoldustwingabout 2 months ago

Nothing new, but well written.

ronibarretronibarretabout 1 month ago

Dan staying the night did indeed make this fantasy more real. A nice change of pace from the author. As a newbie cuckold, I have yet to do clean-up duty but I am privately looking forward to that threshold.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG20 days ago

If this hubby had a brain in his stupid head, he would NEVER ever left his wife alone with a stranger.. stay with her to watch, support her, then have the other guy leave and reclaim his wife...

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

I’m hoping for another chapter from this. I’d love for John to learn that for the first “exclusive” sex, her pussy was so messy because she’d been with another guy already and had some kind of scheme to be unfaithful.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I didn't clean Abby my wife but I did clean her friends clock and told him that he had better stay away from my wife and family. The asshole was supposed to be a friend. We are still together but as I said it will never be the same.

CappyhuggsCappyhuggs1 day ago

A beautifully written super hot story I believe many readers can relate to very well.

An ex-GF of mine rewarded her husband by spending the night in a hotel with her old BF, much like this. A fantasy of her husbands fulfilled and a surprised and very happy ex-BF. She was a good wife. I wish she had married me back then, but eventually I found my own good wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous