Cleaning My Pool Ch. 05

Story Info
The story continues.
4k words
4.26
32.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers

After several minutes of silence and casual nudity on my deck with my mother in the middle of my neighborhood the silence was finally broken. Debbie exited the rear of her mothers house and mom spoke first "How far have you gone with her?"

"Huh?" I asked "I haven't gone anywhere with her." I stated dumbly.

"I don't mean actually going with, I mean how much have you exposed to her? That's what I was asking." mom said.

"Oh, right." I answered. "I've been in eyesight of her in my wet shorts a few times but never really close up." I told her.

With a little sarcasm in her voice mom said "Close is what you make of it."

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"Well, when I was by the fence your bulge was quite noticeable." she informed me.

"Do continue." I said as I felt a twitch in my dick at the thought I was being seen more clearly than I had originally thought.

With that being said mom stood in all her glory and strolled off the deck and headed toward the fence. I watched her ass sway and jiggle as she walked. She turned to face me when she reached the fence and walked slowly back in my direction. Her tits were quite the sight and her dark bush made my dick throb. I could see her very well even in the extremely low light.

"Well my son, how well could you see?" she asked as she stepped onto the porch. She saw my rigid cock strutting skyward and said, "Well enough I see."

"Sorry about that." I said "But just the unconcern about being naked and Debbie only being over near her car kind of helped my condition I guess." and I gave my dick a few quick tugs as mom took her seat. I felt it may be one thing to be naked there with mom and still another to have a hard-on, but to openly stroke my dick in front of her may cross over an unknown boundry. She may think I wanted to fuck her, well, I did but I didn't want to be that open with it.

"You know, it sure made your dad horny when I showed off." she informed me.

"Really?" I questioned. "You aren't shitting with me are you?" I asked.

"Hell, he had me showing off before we were ever married and I will admit, I loved it from the start." she said happily. "You probably got your tendencies from me showing off in front of you as soon as you were old enough to notice." she added with a little chuckle.

I sat there a moment with my mouth hanging open before I asked "You mean you wearing see through nighties and walking from the shower naked was all for me to see?"

"Yep, and also the reason the blinds were always open as well." she added.

"Damn!" I heard myself almost shout.

"I was kind of hopeing that at some point I could tell you. I'm glad it happened before I got too old and saggy and no longer worth looking at." she said with another little chuckle.

"I know I enjoyed it and have missed the hell out of it since I got married." I told her.

"Now, more on the earlier subject," mom started "What about you and Debbie?" she asked.

"Well, she's not hard on the eye's but she seems to have a shitty attitude." I started telling her. "I guess her prudish ways just compelled me to do some exposeing to maybe see what may be inside of her begging to get out." I kept talking and added "I wanted to see if she would stare, sneak glimpses or complain." I finished.

"So, what did you learn?" she asked.

"She likes to be sneaky." I answered. "And she works her way closer when I am wearing my spandex and stays away completely when I am properly clothed."

"So she hasn't complained or given you dirty looks?" Mom asked next.

"Nope, and she even makes small talk and waves when she sees me lately." I told her. "Oh yea, she's even dressing a little less conservatively" I added. "I could swear that when she called me over to ask me if her mom's dog's barking was bothering me that she was braless and her jeans were unzipped far enough for me to notice she had on black panties, seemed a little out of character."

"Oh really!" mom said. "Maybe little miss conservative has made the same discovery we have."

"Well, if she doesn't mind looking then I certainly don't mind showing." I laughed. "I think it may be time to push a little farther." I mumbled while sipping my soda. In my mind I wasn't merely talking about my exposeing myself. I stood in front of mom and decided to take a little stroll about the yard myself. My dick was pointing upward and bobbing from side to side as I walked about the yard. Imagine how I felt if you will when Debbie's headlights penetrated the darkness and illuminated me from my midsection up. A shadow blocked my private parts from the light. No sooner than the lights came on they seemed to go out. I was as far from my deck as my fence would allow when I heard Debbie's car door shut and the familiar shape of her slim body stepped into the center of her mother's back yard.

"Busted." I heard mom hiss as I headed back to the deck. I didn't speed up my pace just because Debbie was close by, I instead stopped and looked around at the stars and shit. That way if Debbie was indeed gawking she had more than my ass walking away to look at.

Mom was humming softly as I returned to the sanctuary of my deck. I looked at her puzzeldly and in a brief moment of exhiliration I stroked my dick right in front of her eyes. I damn near blew a load in three or four strokes so I stopped almost as quickly as I started. When I sat my ass back down in my seat I noticed mom's chair was closer to mine than earlier.

"You know she saw us last night, don't you?" mom asked.

"No, how would you know?" I asked back.

"Oh, she ratted on you and Anne thinking it was you and her and not you and your mother thank god." mom informed me.

"Wh, what did she say?" I asked.

Mom grinned and told me "She said you and your wife were drinking beer and skinny dipping." then she laughed.

"How the hell did you respond to that?" I asked next.

"I simply told her that you guys were married and as long as it didn't bother her it didn't matter what you did together." mom told me.

I next asked "Well,did it bother her?"

"No, she said it was a good laugh." and mom laughed. "She also said she half expected you two to have sex right here on the deck."

Scratching my chin I said "She probably thinks it's me and Anne out here drunk again tonight."

Mom stood and faced me and told me in a low voice "she's watching right now I bet."

I looked past mom's hip to see if I could see any hint as to where she was positioned if she was watching. I looked for subtle differences in the shadows from street lights that over the past couple of summers I new like the back of my hand. She wasn't exactly hideing because I could make her shape out rather easily in a chair that was nearly out of my line of sight, but not quite. I squinted my eyes and from what I could see she was leaning our way to try to see better. Indeed she was because I saw a slight reflection of light off of glass, she had some little binoculars.

"Yep, she's watching, and with binoculars no less." I told mom. "I wonder if she can see it's you and not Anne?" I asked mom.

"Well, if she can she has night vision binoculars." mom giggled.

I don't know what went through my head at that instant to provoke my next action but I stood in front of mom close enough for my cock to poke against her belly.

"Steven, your getting too worked up over this!" mom said as she pushed her midsection against my rigid cock.

Reaching my hand to my cock I rubbed it across mom's stomach and said, "Sorry, but if she thinks you're Anne then I was just spiceing up the show for her a little."

"Oooooh yes, spicy it is." mom answered and wiggled her ass. "What if she knows it's me and not Anne?" mom now asked.

I kept my eyes on Debbie and she now was standing and it looked as though she was rubbing her crotch. "If she knows it's you then it's makeing her hot as well." I whispered to mom while leaning my dick harder against her belly while getting closer to her ear. "Shit!" I said with a slight startle.

"Shit what?" mom asked lowly.

"She looks like she's takeing her clothes off but I really can't tell for sure." I told mom in her ear as I pressed yet harder against her but now with my hands behind her steadying her so I wouldn't push her off the deck.

"I'll sit back down and you walk in her direction and I'll watch her to see if I can see anything." mom said as she separated herself from my grasp and left me standing faceing Debbie in the darkness.

I started down the couple of steps off my deck and walked out into the grass. I stopped a second and looked skyward and held out my hand as if checking for rain. I turned toward mom and she motioned for me to go farther out into the yard. I shrugged my shoulders and walked farther in the direction of my onlooking neighbor. Hell, I was now colse enough to Debbie that I coud see for myself that she had removed her shirt at least. I couldn't tell about her bottoms though I had my hopes.

I guess my turn around was unexpected by mom because when I turned I saw her rubbing her pussy like it must have been on fire or something. I wanted to run over to her and jam my dick in her and make her squeal but instead I turned and walked more in the direction I was told to walk. I got to the fence and was actually close enough to Debbie that I could now tell she was without bottoms also. "I wonder if she knows I can see her?" I asked myself. I acted like she wasn't there and turned to go back to the deck.

"Naked isn't she." mom said as I approached. "Look." mom said as she pointed skyward.

The moon was full and riseing and putting out a good amount of additional light. Debbie was in the shadows, but not for much longer it seemed, at least not if she was going to continue looking. I don't guess she was interested in being discovered because she was nowhere to be seen when the yard was totally in the light of the moon.

Mom didn't seem overly concerned about the moonlight brightnening her features to the point that her face would be more clearly visible and easier to identify. It seemed as though Debbie may have been takeing quite a risk as well being naked in her mother's back yard, but then again, her mom may have been gone. The only place Debbie could stay out of sight was in the carport so I stood and walked brazenly toward the more exposed front part of my yard. In that area I was open to be seen by people in cars going up and down the street if they decided to look my way. This also gave me an opportunity to glance through the carport next door.

I looked around with my head but kept my eyes toward the carport and could see Debbie's figure lighted by the moonlight behind her. I decided to stand in profile to her and tug on my dick for a minute or so. I glanced at mom and she was rubbing her tits and her pussy. I had to quit jerking or I would shoot my load and when that happens I seem to lose interest in the game being played at the time. I wasn't ready for that to happen, there was too much going on that had yet to be resolved.

(I don't suppose a lot of people would understand the exhiliration of being exposed entirely to some unexpecting soul but when aroused it's multiplied a hundred times.)

I headed back to mom and the sanctuary of my porch. The last thing I wanted was to be caught out in the yard by a snooping cop or spiteful old prunefaced asshole. From the vantage point of the porch it was easy to disappear if some unwelcome visitor came along.

"Look at Debbie." mom said, "she's out in the open a little more and pretty easy to see."

"Fucking right!" I said as I turned to look in her direction. "If you weren't here I think I would be tempted to motion for her to come over."

"Now that's a hot thought,,,,,,what if she can see it's me and not Anne?" mom was asking. "I just think I'll mosey my way out in the yard a bit where she can see that I am your mother and not your wife." mom said as she stood.

"I don't hardly think so." I said as I grabbed mom by the hips and pulled her back. I caught her by surprise with my sudden action and she lost her balance and came backwards and ended up sitting on my lap, and my rigid dick. My cock was pointing upward and when she came down on it it pressed firmly in the crack of her incredibly soft ass. If I hadn't been painfully erect and just normally erect and not pointing so high that it was touching my own stomach it probably would have found itself lodged in her pussy when she came to rest. I don't know what the fuck would have came of that.

"You had better be careful jerking on your old mom like that." mom chuckled, and wiggled her ass a bit. Her ass crack was slippery and very warm on my cock. When she moved even slightly I thought again that I may shoot a load. I didn't really care at that point. I was almost to the point of no return and if it got much worse I would either shoot it on the ground or wherever it may be at the time. "Let me go." mom said followed by "I'll be good, I promise."

"A little late for that isn't it?" I asked. I released my grip on mom's hips and she spread her feet to provide a base to stand up. Her legs parted slightly and I could feel the heat of her cunt generate onto my now dripping cock. I could have kicked one of her feet to the side, slid my ass forward a touch, pulled gently again and impaled her on my cock if I so desired.

She got to her feet and laughing slightly she stepped quickly from the deck.

"Go ahead and walk out there." I told her, "I don't give a shit anyway." I added.

Mom stopped dead in her tracks and did an about face and said in a puzzled voice "Why the sudden change?"

"Shit, she knows it's you and not Anne." I stated bluntly.

Mom questioned me "How do you know that, how could she know?"

"Well, she saw Anne leave for work." I told her.

"Why didn't you say so?" mom asked also.

Mom pranced back to the porch and stood in front of me and looked toward her feet. She then turned and faced away from me and stared in Debbie's direction. "Now what?" I asked. At that time I saw mom raise her arm and motion for Debbie, if Debbie could see her, to come on over. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.

"She may as well join the party." mom answered.

"She knows you're not Anne, but she doesn't know you are my mom." I told her.

I was too late as mom's arm wave had came and went and if Debbie saw and was interested she would be on her way. I wasn't holding my breath. Several minutes passed that seemed like hours. I wanted to give mom a surprise pull back onto my lap, but it's one thing to be naked with one's mom but an entirely different mater to impale your mom on your cock and have someone else know about it.

I didn't have to do anything but sit there and give my cock a couple of quick strokes and I would blow my load and at least have that relief, but I didn't. What I did do was ask,"You really do like living on the edge, don't you?"

Mom looked at me and answered "It makes life a little more interesting and exciteing." She turned back in front of me and faceing away to where Debbie was located somewhat concealed by some shadows and held her arm up as if to motion for her to come over again.

"You want me to just walk over and ask her to join us?" I asked sarcastically.

I stood directly behind mom and eased myself forward to allow my hard cock to rest at the top edge of her ass crack. Mom pushed back against it and caused the tip of my cock to slide up the small of her back a little and moved away to allow it to return to it's original resting place. She repeated the movement a couple of times and pre-cum oozed from my cock lubricating a short strip on her lower spine.

"MMMMMM, would you please?" mom answered.

Shocked by her statement I dumbly asked "Do what?"

"GO ask her!" she said.

"Oh,let me think about it a second." I answered as I was busy rubbing my dripping dick against mom's backside. I slipped my hand between us and put a little downward pressure on my dick and in a short few minutes my cock was beneath her ass and slipping between her legs with her ass now rideing on top of my dick. I moved a little more foreward and got to where my pubic hair was against her ass and my cock could feel the heat and dampness of her pussy as she glided back and forth over my close to cumming and throbbing cock.

"If you don't go ask her I will." mom stated bluntly. "I am not going to let you enter me if that's what you're trying." she said as she turned to face me and my dick returned to the open air. "Now go!" mom said as he pointed in Debbie"s direction.

"Fuck it" I said as I stepped past mom and into the open yard. I didn't rush straight to her but I did walk slowly and directly toward the last place I remembered seeing her. She was nowhere to be seen so I just stopped at the devideing fence and stood there stareing into the moonlit back yard next door. "If you're out there would you like to come over?" I asked out into the air. Debbie answered by stepping slowly from behind the carport and into the moonlight.

Her pale and slim figure appeared and she indeed was totally naked, except for her little white sneakers. "Are you sure?" I heard her ask.

Looking at her slim body, smallish tits and her dark little patch of hair between her legs that she was trying to conceal a bit with one of her hands I answered "Most definitly." and headed back to mom and the porch. My dick had softened a bit and was more dangleing than pointing now. I looked at mom and said "There, did and done."

"Is she comeing over?" mom asked.

After seeing that tight little body I answered "I hope the fuck so." I stared out looking for her and saw her slip around the side of the carport. She was trying to stay as concealed as possible, stopping, looking around, then moveing closer. She was going to have to step into the light of a streetlight in the alley if she were to continue to my gate and enter my yard. That I had to see. I hoped a car would come through the alley as she stepped into the open. She started quickly tiptoeing along the alley and I am certain she hoped the opposite. Her little tits bounced very proudly as she covered the fifty or so feet in quick steps. She opened the gate and stepped through and took a very audible deep breath. "That was actually very exhilerateing." We heard her say as she started toward us.

"Steven, get her a chair." mom nearly demanded.

"Ba, Barbara! Is that you?" Debbie asked as she got closer.

"Surprise." mom said. "Who did you think I was?" mom asked.

"I sure as the devil wasn't expecting Steve to be out here naked with his mother." Debbie said in astonishment.

All I could do was stand open mouthed and excited at the spectacle of my mom and Debbie naked and in such close proximity. I admit I was wondering what mom's game was.

"It's not like we were screwing, we just enjoy being naked." mom told her.

"It's the first time in my life I ever did something like this." Debbie said. "It is a lot of fun." she added.

I wanted to tell Debbie to sit on my lap if she wanted to have some real fun, but I offered her a seat instead. I looked hard at her and damn she looked hot. My dick started to rise yet one more time. I didn't know how fucking long I could take this shit without blowing my load but I was going to enjoy as much of it as possible.

"So, you think the exhibitionist lifestyle is something you may enjoy more often now?" mom asked.

"I'm really not sure right now." Debbie answered. "I will tell you that when I first noticed Steve wearing his semi-transparent shorts openly I was wondering how it must feel to do something like that."

"I have been doing it for years, and only found out tonight that mom likes doing the same type of shit." I said with a big grin on my horny face.

Mom added "Steve's dad got me started when we first met and I've been hooked since."

stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers
12