Click Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UNNNNN bite them, they are sensitive as all hell, yes that's it."

I caught her nipple between my teeth and bit down slowly. What followed was a body shaking orgasm on her side.

"You came," I said amazed.

"Yeah, I do that... a lot," she moaned. "I'm kind of an orgasm factory."

"Good to know," I said as I dropped down to my knees. I placed one of her bare feet on my shoulder so I could access her pussy easier. "Here I go."

"Oh Steve be gentle, my clit is even more sensitive than my nipples. Yeah that's it, lick it nice and slow."

I buried my face between her legs and made love to her with my lips, tongue and fingers. I worked as slowly as the girl had on me in the restaurant. Cassie didn't have the detriment of a crowd watching her so she could be as vocal as she wanted and she was. Her body bucked against my mouth as she came for the second time. But I wasn't ready to fuck her just yet; I mean she had teased me twice already. I eased my fingers into her and Cassie's voice hit a higher octave. Her claws dug into my hair and pulled me deeper still.

"Feels so damn good," she moaned weakly. "I can't wait to feel you inside of me." I didn't reply I just slowly fingered her pussy while I lapped at her clit. Her third orgasm almost cost me an eye. Her fingers groped around blindly and violently. I sat back and looked up at her. She was still shaking but her hunger was at a fevered pitch now. She mouthed one word, 'please'. I smiled and rose to my feet. Then I turned her around to face away from me. I pulled her towards me until we were aligned properly. The head of my cock lined up perfectly and I pushed slowly. I never said a word as I entered her virginal slit. She was so damn tight! I gritted my teeth and listened intently as she groaned and whimpered for me. Then I began to move slowly. She actually snarled as we fucked.

"Fuck me lover, I have wanted to say that forever," Cassie moaned.

"Tell me what you are feeling," I said as I fucked her faster now.

"You are filling me up," she gasped. "...and stretching out my tight little pussy to the maximum."

"Is it too much," I asked as I hammered her a little harder.

"No, not at all," she moaned as she began to thrust against me. I grabbed her by her hips and moved faster still. "Yes, that's it lover move faster!"

Despite having my dick expertly sucked earlier I wanted her more than I had any girl on my list. This was lust on a whole new level for me. I pulled out of her, spun her around and impaled her on my cock with her back to the tree. This sent her over the edge, again. But instead of letting her recover I just fucked her as fast as I could. Cassie's eyes went wide and her mouth opened and closed mechanically. Then one of her legs was over my shoulder drawing me deeper still, flexible little thing. I thrust up and into her with complete abandon. I only wanted to shoot inside of her.

"I'm getting close," I said in her ear.

"Fill me up," she gasped. "I want to feel cum hit the walls of my pussy."

"Anything for you," I said as I fucked her harder still. My thrusts got so strong that I was lifting her off of her delicate feet. Cassie wrapped her legs around my waist letting me have complete control of our lovemaking.

"I can feel you getting bigger inside of me. Oh god I am so close, cum with me!"

I nodded and lowered my lips to her sensitive nipples. I waited until I was on the verge of coming before I latched onto her nipple with my teeth. As I came I bit down and felt her body convulse against me.

"Steve," she said in an ear splitting howl. Cum gushed into her pussy and I held her tight as we came together. Cassie's legs slowly lowered to the floor next to the tree roots. I slipped free from her and she dropped to her knees and began lick me clean. Cassie cleaned every inch of my cock and balls. When she licked me from the base to the tip I knew it was her under the table, but how. Both of her hands had been occupied when the texts were coming in.

"You," I said as she continued to lick and suck me. She just nodded as I grew hard in her mouth. Once I was completely erect she stood up, turned around and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Take my other virginity Steve, just like you did with the others. I want you to. I need you to. I prepped my ass for tonight so don't be afraid, you won't hurt me."

I only nodded and moved towards her. She took the head of my cock and aimed it to her remaining hole. When the two touched she shivered. Then I was pushing and opening up her snug little ass. With a guttural noise the head slipped inside of her.

"Oh I never knew it would feel so good," she groaned. Then I continued pushing until I was buried deep inside of her. "Fuck my ass Steve, nice and slow..."

I moved slowly in and out of her.

"God damn your ass is so fucking tight," I groaned in her ear.

"Give me your hunger Steve," she begged. I thrust a little faster now. "Yes, there is so much of it."

"My little sexual vampire," I moaned as I thrust hard into her ass.

"Yours and only yours," she said as she pushed against me.

I looked down and saw my cock buried deep between her ass cheeks.

"Like the view Steve," she asked. "I hope so. I love being watched."

"You were a virgin who sucks a lot of cock," I said.

"Yes, but I did it for you. I wanted to be nothing short of amazing when we finally got together."

"You dick sucking is amazing," I said as I fucked her faster.

"Oh, your cock is making me want to cum. Can I cum?"

"No not yet, I am so fucking close," I told her. I thrust forward hard and fast. I loved the way her ass gripped me like a fucking fist. "Almost there..."

"Me too," she whimpered. "Fuck my ass lover, shoot deep inside of me."

"Now," I said as I pulled back and gave her one last thrust of my hips.

She came just as my cock filled her up and began pulsing hot cum into her depths. I was leaning up against her as I caught my breath. I praised her for her desire to please me.

"It was you," I moaned in her ear. "You were the belly dancer; you were the girl under the table..."

"I was the girl who gave you both of her virginities," she said weakly. "And all in one night I might add."

"Uh huh," I said.

"I will remember this for the rest of my life."

"So will I."

"Steve, I don't know how to say this so I will just throw it out there. Use me Steve; I want to be your fuck doll. I need you to take out your hunger out on me."

"Cassie, you are my friend, why would you want me to use and abuse you?"

"My body was designed for sex, it is geared for pleasure and I want it to be you."

"I don't know what to say," I said taken aback by her desire to be utterly subservient to me.

"Say you'll fuck my ass one more time before you go home," she said squeezing my cock with her ass muscles.

"Since you asked so nicely," I growled in her ear.

We walked around the ruins of the ancient stone temple. It was sacred to not just the Isani but the Sidhe as well. After the two factions split millennia ago they were never able to reach an agreement of rebuilding this site.

"When did you learn to belly dance," I asked out of the blue.

"Oh I've been dancing since I was six," she said smiling. "You really liked it didn't you."

"Yeah, it was the most erotic thing I have ever seen," I said.

"Good, there are plenty of other dances I know. I can't wait for you to see them."

"Me either," I said pulling her close to me again. "I am going to Miskatonic University for college..."

"So am I, your sister called me and told me the first chance she had."

"The little witch," I said.

"We have had this all planned for months, since before your birthday."

"What all did she share with you," I asked as she turned to face me.

"Everything," she said cupping my balls. "Her... you... the phone... I know everything."

"And you still want to be with me," I said.

"You have every right to teach those bitches a lesson. I will be there once all that is over and done with. I will be there through everything. Test me if you doubt me."

"I trust you. I always have, but I need your help with my position on the council."

"All you have to do is ask," she said. "I will do anything but betray my own kind."

"Tell me what the Sidhe and Akhkharu are up to," I asked.

"Oh that's easy," she said smiling followed by a deep sensual kiss.

As we walked she told me all about the feeding grounds set aside between the Sidhe and their partners. The best bounty was split between the two of them. The poorest areas of the city were left for the rest of the inhuman population to squabble over. I learned that feeding didn't mean killing, well not in every encounter. The Sidhe fed off of sex and strong emotions while the Akhkharu were blood drinkers. The latter could take just a little at a time but there were incidents, there were always incidents. People disappeared all the time and many of those disappearances were called serial killers or unsolved murders. The Sidhe would often glamour those in power to look the other way. I wonder if that involved the Order at all. Should I even dare ask her about the Order?

"Ever hear of the Hermetic Order of the Silver Twilight," I asked.

"What inhuman hasn't," she said. "They run the human world from the shadows and don't think I don't know about your membership and that little bit of house cleaning that just happened."

"How the hell," I said stunned.

"I am the eldest daughter of the Isani Chief. We have direct dealings with the Order. The Eternal Master himself contacted my father just a few days ago. And no I don't know who the new Hidden Master is, if that was your next question."

"I do," I said blurting out the words without warning to her or to me.

"Wait, you know who the Hidden Master is. How the hell is that even possible?"

"I treated him after his duel with the old Grandmaster. While I was in his presence I accidently touched his thoughts."

"I won't ask who he is since you have loyalties to the Order. But if you want to share I wouldn't be against it."

"I'm not, it wouldn't be fair..." I began but she cut me off with another fiery kiss.

"You won't hurt my feelings by keeping secrets, which is a Master's prerogative, if you accept me as your body slave that is."

"Gods but you are incorrigible, yes damn it, you can be my one and only."

We made love one last time before I dropped her off at her home. I bet her ass was going to tender as hell tomorrow. I got home around nine o'clock and Fiona was waiting for me at the door. She was all smiles and wanted to know how everything went. Mom's ears perked up as sis pestered me. I told the two of them that I had acquired a body slave and her name was Cassie. I thought they would be upset but they were happy for me and Cassie. Mom thought she was good people and sis thought I had made a fantastic choice. I didn't get it; Cassie would cut into their time with me. Mom waved me off and told me that it would take time but she would find a suitable lover. Fiona had groomed Cassie for the part as my body slave. She had told her all of my likes and dislikes. We already had tons of things in common but Fiona had tipped things into Cassie's favor.

Saturday rolled around and we all met at the Orcus Tower Hotel. I guess I was lucky that, that many attractive women were eager and willing to meet and share information about the inhuman community. Amaret was there to be the hotel's liaison as well as my personal secretary. Arcana Blue was there to represent the mages and near humans. Cassie and Brenda were there to speak for the Sidhe and Isani. The only major player not represented was the Akhkharu and for that I was grateful. We went round robin and one by one the girls shared what they knew. I knew Brenda was reluctant to speak but it was in her clan's best interest to work with me as opposed to fighting the changes that were no doubt on the way. My father had his agenda as for me I needed to at least understand the environment I had been thrust into.

I turned to Brenda and Cassie and made a quizzical face. Then I decided to trudge through and make my thoughts known.

"I want to rebuild Er'tll G'har," I said and watched Brenda go pale and Cassie smile brilliantly.

"How the hell do you even know about that," Brenda said getting to her feet. Then she spun on Cassie. "You fucking bitch I'll kill you!"

"On your knees Brenda," I said and her knees dropped out from underneath her. "This is about me not Cassie. This is about me garnering favor with not just the Isani but the Sidhe as well. This will consolidate my position on the council, can't you see that."

"Stay out of this, it is none of your business," Brenda said through gritted teeth.

"Jazrael, be a good girl and crawl over here to me," I said and watched her body comply.

"I hate being your slave," Brenda / Jazrael snarled. I took out my phone and snapped a picture of her on her knees. Her eyes went vacant and I locked eyes with her.

"Break," I said. Her eyes went calm and her body language synced up. "I need you to be my little slut muffin, do you understand me."

"Yes Master," she said smoothly.

"I need to believe you," I said and she nodded like a puppet on my strings.

"Test me, I will do anything for you," she said in a deep guttural purr.

"Tell me why you and the Isani broke apart, why do you oppose their plan to rebuild that sacred site."

"They want to rebuild the temple as it was," she said. "We want to make it a Sidhe monument for the ages."

"Perhaps a compromise let them rebuild it as it was but have prominent Sidhe heroes represented. Heroes that I will chose, what do you say?"

"Yes, yes I believe my father would go for that," she moaned.

"Good, now I want you to go to the front desk and see which of the rooms is available for my use this weekend. You can walk now."

"Thank you Master," she said as she got to her feet. Once she was out of ear shot I turned to Cassie.

"I need a list of every ancient hero that the Sidhe and Isani share. I need them from before the split."

"I understand Master, you are wise," she said.

"Is there any other order of business, no, then let's go up to our room and relax."

A Couple of Months Later:

Quite a few things have reached fruition. Cassie spent quite a bit of time in the Isani archives and found the names I was looking for. I passed those onto my father and the other council members. They promised me all the credit for this plan to try and heal the rift between the Sidhe and the Isani nation. In anticipation quite a few of both clans have migrated to Arkham in hope that this great work will begin in earnest by early spring. On a personal note I have finished my first prototype of the Zero Point Energy Module. I have tested it out by placing larger and larger energy demands until it topped out at running the entire neighborhood for an entire day before it needed to be disconnected so it could recharge. By my calculations it could run the Ducati indefinitely as a permanent power plant for the motorcycle. But this is just the prototype after all. Oh yes, I have nearly finished with the girls on my bitch list having only one remaining, Gwen Robinson. I have saved her for last since she was the second most vindictive of all the girls and I wanted her to wait to teach her a bit of a lesson. But tonight after school that wait ends and I will break the little bitch once and for all.

Finals were now a thing of the past and the rest of the year was coming to a close. The atmosphere was as stress free as I could ever remember. At the beginning of French class our teacher announced a free period and anyone who wanted to go down to the library could. Gwen raised her hand and when I looked around and saw that no one else was going I raised my hand as well. It was going to be just the two of us in the library, how romantic. We walked side by side and she appeared to be in good spirits. She was humming a little tune and had a bounce in her step.

"Are you going to fuck me in the library Steve," she blurted out. "I mean that is why you followed me isn't it?"

"Yeah, I'm going to hammer you real good," I said a little disappointed that she had read my play.

"MMMMMMMMMMM, I can't wait to feel that fat cock of yours inside of me," she purred.

"What's gotten into you," I asked as she turned to look at me. She smiled at me and I noticed those deep green eyes of hers for the first time.

"Not what, who," she said almost giggling. "I am sorry about Japan and my sudden disappearance."

"You," I said confirming that Gwen was indeed possessed by the soul rider. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted to finish what I started," she said. "Besides I missed you."

"Somehow I doubt that demon," I said angry that Gwen was in her control.

"I am not a demon, but I understand your confusion. My people never possessed a physical form that is why we borrow the bodies of others. This one is a real beauty, well on the outside anyway."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"This Gwen you are so hot and bothered over is real damaged goods. There are things that happened to her over the last few years that have left her broken. I almost pity her. But she lashes out at others instead of trying to heal. She holds onto all the pain instead of trying to learn from it. When you fuck me she will be right along for the ride, how nice is that. She will feel every delicious moment of your hard thick cock inside of this body."

"Good," I said and I waited for the pang of regret but it never came.

We found a quiet corner of the library for our little love play. I sat down and the soul rider straddled me and lowered her lips to mine. That first hungry kiss was just the beginning. Our tongues were dueling even as she tugged her panties down and off of her. I was unzipping my jeans and taking my cock out. She lifted her skirt to show me her freshly shaved pussy and its glistening juices.

"Like what you see young master," she asked even as she lowered it down onto my hardness.

"UNNNNN, damn she has a tight little pussy," I growled softly.

"Yes, nearly virginal," the soul rider said as she impaled herself. "Damn that cock of yours is stretching her to her limits! This is going to be fucking intense!"

"Nice and slow," I said as I unbuttoned her blouse and got my first look at the large firm tits housed there. "Man what a rack!"

"Her nipples are super sensitive so be gentle at first. Here let me unhook it for you. I chose one that works from the front just for today."

"How long have you been in her," I asked as she began to move up and down.

"Just a day or so," she moaned as my cock bottomed out inside of her. "That's the spot! I love having your dick buried in me."

I never looked around to see if we were being watched I just lowered my lips to Gwen's exposed breasts and began to suckle. The soul rider moaned softly as we made love and warned me she was getting close to coming. That didn't take long, but then again who knew if she hadn't started out earlier by masturbating or something like that. As I feasted on her tit flesh she rode me with short powerful thrusts of her hips. She was whimpering more incessantly and then with a muffled cry she came with body shaking force.

"I'm not done yet, bend me over the table and fuck me from behind," she said hungrily. Then she was standing up, turning around and folding her body over the heavy oaken table. I stood up, flipped her skirt over her ass and eased back inside of her. I had to be careful how fast and hard I moved my body so the table didn't go sliding and making a shit load of noise. Face down the possessed girl whimpered and growled like a freaking animal. I took my pleasure from her tight slit and only then did I look around to see if we were being watched, we were. Cassie was there standing guard over the two of us wearing a look of jealousy and of devotion. She just nodded and kept up her vigilance. I moved slowly in and out of Gwen and it was maddeningly sensuous. I wanted to go faster but I couldn't, it would definitely make noise. So I stroked my cock in and out of her at just the right pace. Gwen began squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles and that ratcheted up the intensity a few notches.