Click the Link

Story Info
Hacker duo tricks a mysogynist and his wife.
5.2k words
3.97
44.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas Kruger clicked on the link.

It was another spam email, just like all the other spam emails he had received. Usually he deleted them out of hand, except this time he clicked on the link.

It was different from all the other emails he had received. This was no ad for male enhancement, free porn, or requests for bank info from rich Nigerians. It didn’t have the traditional fifty exclamation points, random capitalizations, or rampant misspellings. It was in fact a very dry letter and seemed genuinely earnest. So Thomas had clicked the link.

“Is your wife not fulfilling her potential?” That was the title of the email. It had intrigued Thomas. He read on. The message detailed a long list of possible grievances with wifely behavior. Thomas felt they all applied to him. Sure, he was being denied his full amount of sexual activity as the years had gone past. Sure, Mrs. Kruger had a nasty habit of talking too much and usurping his authority as head of the household. Sure, she had been letting her body go to waste. Sure, she didn’t cook well enough. Sure, she wasn’t subservient enough. Sure, she didn’t fully know her place. The indignity built up and he clicked the link.

He was taken to another screen, a registered website. It hadn’t asked him for his credit card information. There weren’t any of those virus thingies bringing down his computer. All that was there in fact was a confirmation link, asking if he really wanted to know the secret to making his wife act properly, to making her subservient. He paused for a second and for a second his soul may have been spared. Instead he clicked the second link.

This link led to a letter and a questionnaire. The letter talked of the injustice he suffered as an impotent master denied the love and devotion promised in the vows. There were biblical passages, famous quotes, and such beautiful rhetoric. If Thomas had been smarter, he might have notice that his feelings were being honed, that old prejudices and black truths were being dredged from his psyche. However, if he had been really smart, he wouldn’t have clicked the links.

After the letter, he was livid. He wore the pants of the relationship and yet he always seemed to have to “yes, dear” to Mrs. Kruger’s insane requests for conversation, for money, for unspoken love. He could have been more of a playboy, could have stayed a bachelor, could have been unfaithful with his secretary. His eyes twitched with a mania he had not suspected he possessed. It wasn’t right. It wasn’t fair. He was going to answer the questionnaire. He was going to be honest. He was going to take control. Thomas was playing to the link now.

He answered the questionnaire with astonishing honesty. He revealed how his wife’s formerly prom queen beauty had degenerated with the birth of his two young children. How she now had a small paunch. How her long blonde hair was showing wisps of grey. How her large breasts had begun to droop. How her sexual appetite and willingness to explore had faded with familiarity and routine. How she wouldn’t obey him unconditionally. How she disagreed with his opinions on current events. How she did not acquiesce to his every command. How she laughed at him when he acted like she should. How she read those little books that he suspected contained feminist propaganda and tactics to cuckold him. How she used his money for her pleasures and whims. He revealed it all on the site to strangers. He clicked the send link and sealed his fate.

#

Meanwhile in Southern California the creator of the site, shuffled some papers. He loved his job. He never understood why people always seemed dumb enough to click on his unsecure links.

“We got a live one, sir,” a tweedy intern spoke from the logs.

“What’s his level,” the creator asked calmly.

“Looks like a ten, sir. Traditional moronic closet-sexist who feels his ex-prom queen wife isn’t as doting as June Cleaver.”

The creator smiled. He loved how the intern phrased it. It was amazing how men were so willing to express their dark sides on the web. A strong anti-porn crusader always seemed to have a few bestiality sites hidden in the backwaters of his bookmarks. In his case, he trolled for the hidden misogyny and betrayal, buried by family men who at all other times played the loving spouse. He made a hobby out of revealing and exploiting them. That hobby was the site.

“Is she still a looker?”

“From his description, she’s seems like she’s in good shape.”

“I want a picture. Can you read his hard drive?”

“Are you kidding,” the intern laughed. “With the spyware program and backdoor virus generator I wrote into the site and the luddite’s crap security, I could fucking write on his hard drive.”

“Good. Check to see if he keeps a photo of her on there.”

The creator waited with his hands folded in front of him as the intern tapped frantically on the keyboard. The intern was a simple 18-year-old geek. One of those young guns who believed that to make it big they needed to be a super hacker and instant message in l33t. However, unlike most of his clique, he was actual good at it and didn’t have the self-destructive tendency to go over-the-top. Why hack secure areas or send system-destroying emails when hacking and infesting the personal computers of idiots was so much easier and profitable. The creator was lucky to of found him and to train him to use his skills in a way much more evil and profitable than mere theft or spying.

“Finished sir,” the intern muttered grabbing the printout and walking it over to him.

The creator grinned like a jackal. Mrs. Kruger was a knockout. According to Thomas, she was in her early 40s, but looking at the picture the creator wouldn’t have guessed she was over 30. Her hair was a long blonde hair. The supposed grey hair phenomenon seemed to completely absent or at least couldn’t be discerned in a photo. The legs were well toned and were quite long though the creator supposed the stiletto heels were exaggerating them. The stomach that Thomas had described as a paunch seemed to actual err on the thin side of healthy. He could see her ribs for goodness sakes.

He could see a lot more than that too. The intern had found a nearly nude picture of Mrs. Kruger. She was dressed in a see-through nightie and seemed to be posing embarrassedly for her husband. Her breasts as well as he could make them out through the thin material were indeed beginning to sag lightly, but were still full, healthy, and natural and showed no vein marks or other signs of aging. It was the type of woman that the creator would have given his left testicle to share a bed with every morning. Thomas Kruger was such a fool to follow those links.

“You have a fix on his home address, yet?”

“Yeah, he posted it on an unsecure site.”

The creator smiled again. It was a great trick. Don’t ask for any personal information so the prey doesn’t get wary and then check their traffic and see if they were trusting on other sites. It took awhile, but usually the same person willing to click on a spam link was also likely to leave personal information on the most easily accessed sites. Ah, what a medium. So much damage could be done behind the interface and links without the user every realizing something’s amiss.

“I believe Mr. Kruger is ready to partake in our free complimentary course at a verifiable real business location to learn the secrets of asserting a male’s proper authority,” the creator intoned in a properly sarcastic tone of voice while putting on his leather jacket.

The intern giggled and followed him out. When his boss got sarcastic, it meant that they were going to have quite a bit of fun.

#

Thomas Kruger licked his lips as he opened the new email from The Distressed Hubby Corporation. He had been selected worthy of a free series of lessons on how to reassert dominance in a relationship and ensure proper wifely subservience. He read through it to try and see where the trick or scam came in. He couldn’t see it though. The message was earnest. The Corporation had expressed dismay at how poorly he had been mistreated by his wife and how they wouldn’t let a poor fellow brother slip into domestic impotence.

It recommended a meeting so that the free exercises could be discussed and recommended that Tom pick the location in order to feel comfortable. They stressed the lack of a need for any personal information other than name for the whole deal. It sounded too good to be true. Thomas had to check it out. He had to see if the Corporation was for real or was just another male enhancement style sales group. He sent a reply agreeing to meet them at the Motel Six up the highway on Thursday if that would be convenient for them.

#

The creator looked out his car window with a pair of binoculars. He saw Mrs. Kruger weeding in the garden, her tight ass straining a pair of old jeans as she furiously dug at the weeds. “Nice, very nice. So has he replied yet?”

“Yes, he wants to meet us at a fucking motel on Thursday. Damn, he’s making our job easy.”

“Well sometimes monkeys learn how to use the typewriter. Is Clara ready?”

“She will be if we give her the usual amount.”

“Fair enough,” the creator nodded. A dozen needles of heroin were easy enough to acquire. He liked working with druggies. They were so easy to threaten and were willing to work for so little. “Tell her to meet us at the motel and tell her if she’s late again or dares show up high, we’ll assure she never gets her hands on the stuff again.”

“Good as done, boss. You think I’ll get a taste of that ass before this is all over.”

“We’ll see how it goes,” the creator muttered. “We’ll see how it goes.”

#

Thomas entered the hotel nervously wringing his hands. He looked around for a man in a blue suit with a red carnation. He saw him in what for lack of a better word he called a lobby. He needn’t of looked very hard. He was the only one in there besides the clerk.

The creator was a handsome fellow and radiated a type of calm patience and control. He was tall and broad-shouldered, but seemed relaxed and moved like a tiger after a meal, slowly and purposefully. “Ah, Thomas,” he said with a kind smile and a handshake. “Good to see you.”

“Well, it’s my pleasure,” Thomas replied twisting his hat in the air. He was a small wiry man with a balding head. The creator recalled the list of physical grievances he had moaned about his wife. He always wondered why those willing to call others ugly or uglier always seemed unable to look into a mirror and say the same about themselves.

“Thomas. I must say your horror story touched a real cord for me. There is no way a fine self-sustaining gentleman like yourself must be held helpless to the whims of an aging amazon,” the creator spoke solemnly. Inside he scoffed. Yeah, self-sustaining. This chump probably wouldn’t last five minutes without a wife to feed him and do his laundry. Still these were the necessary lies. It was what propelled the game. It was the interface and the links. The part that was shown.

“Listen, we here at The Distressed Hubby Corporation pride ourselves in putting the vim back in a man. Giving men the strength to stand up to their partners and put them in their proper place. Tell me, honestly, Thomas, is that what you want,” he asked sympathetically. Say yes, you plebe. You deserve it.

“I think so,” Thomas muttered. He didn’t feel fully in control of this conversation. He could see the look of poorly concealed pity at his half-hearted response and felt he should begin asserting himself. “ I mean of course, if you’re not going to swindle me out of my money.”

“Who do you think we are, Thomas,” the creator asked sternly. We’re after a treasure much more satisfying than green paper. “When the Distressed Hubby Corporation says something is free, we mean it. I swear on the honor of my mother that you, Thomas Kruger, will not be charged a single cent by us.”

The offer seemed earnest. Thomas couldn’t see any sign of lie in his eyes. Heck, he had come all this way didn’t he? He might as well take advantage of the free service. What did he honestly have to lose? “All right, so what’s the technique or whatnot?”

The creator suppressed a triumphant grin. He was in the system and soon there would be no going back for Thomas Kruger. “Sir, I have for convenience and for the sake of privacy purchased a room at this establishment. Let us continue our discussion there away from untrustworthy ears.” He loved this line. He loved how it engenders distrust in some random stranger and thus engendered trust in the victim to go with him alone.

It had the desired affect and with a wary eye on the clerk, Thomas followed the creator to Room 4. He even entered the room first and smiled gratefully as he locked the door behind him and lowered the blinds. If the creator had been a serial killer, he would have been amazed at how efficient this system was.

“Now that we are secure, let me tell you the program,” the creator whispered conspiratorially. “We use real training in assertiveness and control techniques with a real female. With a commanding voice and attitude even the most stubborn lady can be made docile and subservient.”

“I don’t believe you,” Thomas said incredulously, “and if that’s all you have I’ll be going n-“

“Hold on there,” the creator said grabbing Thomas’s wrists. “Allow me to show you.” He walked over to the window and lifted the blinds to reveal a young 19-year-old girl standing absent-mindedly next to a nice car as her geek boyfriend entered the lobby presumably to get a room. “You see that blonde girl over there?”

“Yeah,” Thomas said. She was quite a looker and such a young thing to boot. His cock was straining in his jeans and he was hoping that the creator hadn’t noticed.

“I bet I can insult her and still get her to come over here in a good mood.”

Thomas laughed. This man had to be crazy. He knew enough about pretty girls. They got mean when you tried to be forward. He still had the slap marks to prove it somewhere.

“No, really. It’s all part of the technique of assertive domination. Let me demonstrate.” The creator opened the door and shouted across the parking lot. “Hey bitch! Come over here.”

Thomas cringed as the young blonde walked over to the creator with fire in her eyes.

“What did you say,” she asked.

“I think you are very bored with your geek and would like to be treated like a proper whore by me and the whelp.”

To Thomas’s surprise, she considered it for a second instead of slapping his teeth to the concrete. “All right,” she said. “You seem like a real man. Let me tell the geek that I’ll see him later and I’ll be right back.”

As she left, the creator flashed a large smile to Thomas. If Thomas had been less shocked, he may have noticed it was a predatory smile. “As I said, assertiveness, dominance, and a tone that suggests that you’ll accept nothing less than obedience. That’s all it takes. I’m guessing you can now see why we don’t bother selling the technique.”

Thomas stood in shock. He could see images of himself in threesomes, ordering his wife to lick pussy, give him head during football games, and shut up about those stupid soap operas. He grinned. The creator inwardly exulted. It was all over now but the pleasure.

It wasn’t long before there was a knock at the motel room door. The creator let in the young blonde who was dressed in a small t-shirt and miniskirt. She looked around pensively like she was nervous.

“You’d feel less nervous if you were nude like the dirty animal I suspect you are,” the creator intoned in his unmistakably commanding voice. To Thomas’s surprise, the blonde began to remove all her clothes. Her young breasts were as pert as pears. Thomas could feel the lust building up within him.

The creator didn’t even bother to hide his smile. This was like shooting fish in a barrel. “Why don’t you try a command, Tom?”

“Um…suck my cock,” he said meekly though loudly. The young blonde looked at him with a puzzled look of disdain. She turned back to the creator.

“Tom, tom, tom,” he muttered while shaking his head in mock disappointment. “That’s not how you do it. Let me show you again.”

He gripped her chin in his hand. “What’s your name, whore?”

“Clara, sir.”

“All right Clara I want you to suck my cock and I want you to do a good job. I want it so spit shined that you can see your reflection in it.”

She started to move her hands to undo his pants. “Oh come one,” he intoned in a disappointed voice. “Use your damn teeth for that!”

Without a word, she gripped the zipper in her teeth and pulled it down while the creator undid the button by hand. She then grabbed his boxers in the same manner and freed his cock. It was fairly large and thick and it was shaved to appear more readily apparent. Overall it made Thomas’s mere five-incher seem horribly inadequate. Clara began to hungrily suck on it taking extra care on her technique.

“C’mon Tom, order her off me and onto your cock. Act like the alpha male. That’s how you get their attention and obedience.”

Thomas took a deep breath and in the world’s worst impersonation of a gruff-voiced master ordered Clara to suck his cock. The creator tapped Clara’s head twice to signal that the second part of the fun had begun. She crawled on her knees over to Thomas and began to unzip his pants with her teeth.

“Good job, Thomas,” he said in mock support stifling heavily the urge to laugh at his overall pitiful state of being. “Listen, why don’t you try ordering her into a few other actions while I get some fresh air. Practice makes perfect after all.”

Thomas merely nodded, his concentration so fixated on the 19-year-old kneeling in front of him. The creator walked out of the room taking care to close it behind him and walked over to the car. “Clara’s got him wrapped around her finger. And we’re getting great footage of him alone ordering a young impressionable woman to do acts against her nature. The idiot never once looked up. I shouldn’t of bothered taking the effort to conceal the camera.”

“Eh,” the intern shrugged, “Better to be over-prepared than caught before we can fuck his wench.”

“As always, you phrase it so well.” The creator smiled. Let the idiot get his jollies off on the heroin whore and throw away his entire family to get it. Power. All these idiots chased after it as if it was worth so much more than mutual love. They’d pay for that. They’d learn what power could really do. What was hidden under the link.

“He should be done in five minutes,” the intern muttered conversationally.

“Four tops,” the creator replied. “Then phase 2 will begin.”

#

It was the next day. Thomas got a call from Clara claiming that she was so mesmerized by his commanding presence that she wanted him to do her again at the motel. The creator and the intern watched him hurry off excitedly like a dog with a bone. “Idiot,” the creator muttered while adjusting his tie and the pens in his pocket. He and the intern were dressed as accountants from Thomas’s workplace. It was the façade to facilitate the scam.

They walked towards the door nervously debating with each other in low voices. When they approached the door, the creator moved to knock and then turned around and then turned back and with a hesitation, knocked softly and started to turn back.

Mrs. Kruger, who was watching them from the living room, answered the door worriedly. “Hello, can I help you?”

“Um…well,” the creator began with a perfect accountant’s worried quiver. “We’re coworkers of Tom’s. And well…I’m sorry, I’m Fred Stevens and this is Ted Gerricks.”

“I’ve never heard of you,” she said.

“Ol’ Tom never mentioned us?” the intern asked with the beginning of tears on his face as if he could be genuinely moved to tears by a coworker not mentioning his coolermate to the wife.

“I’m sorry, but I just don’t know much about Tom’s coworkers. He keeps his work life separate from his home life.”

12