Cliff and Gillian Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[AT THIS POINT GILLIAN TAKES OVER AGAIN AS THE NARRATOR]

I didn't really notice Pam taking Cliff upstairs as I was enjoying such a good hard session with Alan. It was only when he'd shot his load inside me that I realised the opposite sofa was empty. I thought for a moment that Pam had bottled out and gone home, but Alan was quick to reassure me they'd gone upstairs.

They came down again about an hour later. Though Pam still had on her suspenders and stockings, they had clearly had sex – I could see some of Cliff's spunk trickling down Pam's inner thigh until she wiped it away, and they both had big smiles.

I had had another couple of drinks and was very tipsy – possibly a bit too tipsy. I announced that each of the ladies should decide in turn what would happen and that it was my turn first. I don't know quite why I did this – I can be very bossy at times. Anyway I announced that I wanted both of the boys in my fanny at the same time.

I don't think anyone was really expecting this and if I'd been more sober I would have gone for something a bit less challenging – but once I'd said it the die was cast. Alan was magnificent – he went along with what I wanted, and even suggested possible ways we could do it.

In the end we opted for Alan half-sitting, half-lying on the sofa and me straddling him with my back to him. This left Cliff with the job of getting his cock in me from the front – fortunately we could all see the funny side and once Alan got in position and got his erection up and in my fanny, Cliff was with a bit of effort also able to bring his cock up to me if I leaned back, and join Alan in my sex passage. It took a bit of coordination to get their thrustings to work in unison, but after a minute it all came together and I was away with two good-looking man each with their cock in me.

Pam was I think a bit put out by the direction I'd taken the evening, but she had another drink before we got stuck in and then joined in, touching up Cliff's bum and balls while he was fucking me. In a perfect world of course the men would have cum together – along with me – but in reality Cliff ejaculated first and pulled out and it took Alan a couple more minutes to climax. As I moved off him my fanny was oozing cum all over the place and I was grateful when Pam handed me a bunch of tissues to stick between my legs.

After this Alan told us he was done in and could perform nothing further with his cock that evening. This must have helped Pam decide what she wanted to happen next – as she told us she wanted Alan to take me to the spare bedroom and suck me off while she did the same to Cliff, and then Alan and I and she and Cliff would spend the night together.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[PAM TAKES UP THE STORY AGAIN AT THIS POINT]

I was a bit puzzled by Gill and her having the two men inside her fanny at the same time as I certainly could have thought of a heap of better ways of being pleasured... but she did sort of play into my hands. What I really wanted was to spend the night with Cliff. We hadn't agreed what the staying over or sleeping arrangements would be but having the say on what happened next after Gill had had both Alan and Cliff let me take the decision to sleep with Cliff – and in Gill's bed!

I took him into the bathroom and got us both nicely showered off, before we went to bed. Cliff got me to lie down on my back and spread my legs wide, while he kneeled in front of me and just gazed at my naked body and my sex passage – he just couldn't take his eyes off me. I felt more alive and aroused then than I had ever done with the guys at the adult club – Cliff smiled at me as though he really liked and fancied me rather than seeing me just as another fanny to poke.

He moved around to me side, staying on his knees, and I stroked his cock and he reached down to gently rub my fanny. I asked him if he wanted me to keep to my promise to suck him off, but he said that while it would be nice to be sucked he really wanted to have full sex with me again. I did take him in my mouth for a while, but he asked me to stop and then lay down on his back next to me.

"Pam, will you straddle me please – I'd really like to be able to look at you properly while I'm inside – you've got a lovely face and great tits and I'd like to make the most of them – we may not get another chance...".

I told him of course we'd get another chance if he really wanted and that if he wanted to meet me at his flat by ourselves then that would be lovely. He nodded in agreement, then pulled me over and so I straddled him, and he brought his penis to my fanny, and I eased myself up and lowered myself very slowly down on his erection.

It was a lovely session of love making. He looked at me all the time, smiling that lovely handsome smile of his, and bent me forward to kiss my nipples and mouth. I don't know how long we went on – it must have been at least half an hour, and then I could sense Cliff was reaching the point of no return, and he grasped my bum and arched back. I could feel his penis spasming inside me, shooting all his lovely hot spunk into my cunny.

I thought that was it, but Cliff knew I hadn't cum, and he sort of slipped out of me, moved down the bed under me and got his mouth on my fanny. He pushed in a couple of fingers in to me, and a further finger in to my bum and started to suck on me really hard. I wasn't sure if this would do it, but he kept at it and before long I could feel that lovely soft melting wave of orgasm drifting across my insides, and I gasped and pulled myself away as my cunny took on that extra high degree of sensitivity I got just after cumming.

Cliff and I had sort of clicked and got on in a way I hadn't thought possible – after all he was only 25 and I was nearly 70. Who says sex can't cross the generations? Anyway, before we separated the next morning we'd agreed to meet at his flat in Camden, but not to tell Alan and Gill about it. I knew this was very sneaky but I was a bit besotted and from what I could see of Cliff, he was too.

We had had to arrange the meeting for one afternoon as I didn't have any real excuse to be out alone in the evening any more. This first meeting was about a fortnight after our original foursome; I hadn't had any sex with Alan in the meantime – as far as I could see all he could think about was Gill's ample bosom and slutty attitude to sex. I was nicely dressed for the meeting with Cliff – lots of lacy undies and stockings. He met me at Camden tube and we had agreed to have lunch before going to his flat, so he took me to a small Turkish restaurant – well more of a café really – where we had a meal of meze and salad, looking to the world like a mother and son out for lunch.

His small flat was in a quietish side road, and it was full of film posters and bright ethnic throws and rugs – a really nice bright place. He took my coat and jacket and put his arms around me from behind, nuzzling my neck and telling me how much he'd been looking forward to seeing me again. He didn't waste any time – almost at once he began to unbutton my blouse, pulling it out of my skirt, and feeling up my boobs as soon as he got my blouse open.

"Oh goodness, Cliff, you are a naughty boy, you haven't even offered me a coffee, we can't just go to bed straight away, oh, come here let me give you a nice kiss.... Hmmmm that's very nice, oh you're still being very naughty, goodness I can feel your cock...."

Cliff was all over me of course, taking his shirt off as soon as he had pushed my blouse right off and then moving on to try to remove my skirt. I had to help him with the little hard-to-move zip, and soon that was off too and I was there in front of this very randy young man in just undies and stockings.

Cliff didn't take any time at all to get the rest of his clothes off, and then he was very forcibly guiding me to the bedroom and then I was flat on my back on the bed and he was on top, kissing me and moving his body so his erection rubbed against my groin.

My heart was thumping and I realised that for the first time since I had got married, I was totally alone with another man without Alan knowing, and that the man was going to fuck me, with no husband to give me dirty looks if I got carried away or started to enjoy myself too much.

"Cliff, just stop for a minute, I want to have a look at your manhood, come on kneel next to me.... Hmmmmm, you're big aren't you? And you do get wet at the tip, I don't think Alan gets wet like this... do other men get so sticky? And your balls are nice and firm, is that 'cos they have all this wet cum in them that you're going to shoot out in to me? Oh you do look good pointing straight up like that, in fact I think you look quite magnificent.."

At this Cliff grinned, reached round behind me to undo my bra, and then got up and stood in front of me, leaning down to grasp my panties at the waist, and telling me to lift my bum so he could get them off. He then just stood gazing at me – I was a bit shy and moved my legs together, but he told me not to do that, and moved forward so he was standing between my legs and I had to keep them open so he could look at my fanny.

"You look totally gorgeous Pam... what a lovely body you have, and those tits just take first prize... but the best bit of all is that perfect wet swollen cunt of yours..."

And he reached for me, putting one thumb either side of my thighs, and opening me up. I'd brought my KY with me – I think I've told you I didn't get as wet when aroused as I used to – but hadn't applied any, as this time the juices were flowing fine and as he ran his fingers along my fanny I could feel how wet I was and that I'd have no trouble accommodating his big penis.

He had me the first time with me flat on my back. He slid in easily and then pushed my legs together with his legs so making it very tight for him; I hadn't had this done before, but I really liked it as it made me more sensitive and it reminded me of having sex when I was still young and first getting used to taking a man inside my body.

He really was lovely to be in bed with. He took his time to explore me – my boobs, my bum – he explored this with his fingers and when he found I liked being touched there he kept a finger just inside my bottom right through the lovemaking – and my clit, which he rubbed and stroked until he found how I liked to be touched there too. He kissed me and when we weren't kissing he was looking into my eyes and making me feel very special. He told me when he was reaching his limit and about to cum, and though I didn't climax at the same time, his orgasm was so intense and clearly so very enjoyable I felt I given him some sort of very special present.

As soon as he'd cum, he withdrew his cock and asked me how I wanted to cum, but I said I didn't really expect to cum, then he straightaway went down on my cunny and started to tongue me even though I'd not even had the chance to mop up his semen, and he sucked and licked, and though it took some while, he did make me climax in a way much better than the small way it happened when I rubbed myself off, and then I took his face in my hands and kissed him and tasted his spunk and told him he was the best lover I'd had.

He smiled and told me he thought I was great too, and that he loved my body and that me being much older was a real turn-on for him. I asked him if he'd had other older ladies apart from Gill; he was a bit coy and said there was one woman he saw from time to time who was older and who he slept with but that she was quite a lot younger than me, and that I was the perfect older woman for him, trim, experienced, sexy and with a strong appetite.

Cliff had me twice more that afternoon, once from behind and once with me straddling him – like the time we'd done it in Gill's bed. I think he would have had me again but by this time I was sore and I needed to get back home; I had a shower and Cliff insisted on watching me put my sexy undies and stockings back – he had another erection after all this. Always best to leave them wanting more!

I continued to see Cliff every month or so for more than two years. It would have gone on for longer but my husband had a mild stroke and what with this and some family problems which arose, we decided we had to move completely out of London to Norfolk. Cliff told me I was always welcome to "pop in" on any occasion I came back to London for a visit, but I didn't. He stayed with me though in one special way – thinking of him and his lovely body, thick cock and hard balls was the quickest way for me to make myself cum, with or without vibrator!

The end.

12