Climbing the Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah continued sucking his burning prick as hard as she could. Sarah moved her hand between his thighs; sighing around his cock as she felt the heaviness of his hairy, wrinkled balls. Lovingly, she fondled his congested balls, slurping and sucking madly on the rigid stiffness of his prick.

"Its time to eat my cum, Sarah!" Dwayne panted as he felt his balls swell in anticipation of bursting forth with a heavy load of sticky white cum. "That's it! I'm cumming!"

Dwayne's creamy torrent of cum blew into his prick-sucking employee's mouth, splattering on the roof of her mouth, and then shooting past her tonsils down her throat. Sarah clung happily to her boss' erupting cock, feverishly gulping and swallowing as she sucked, determined to nurse down every drop.

His jism was delicious, the tastiest cum she'd ever swallowed in her life. And his load was every bit as huge as she'd hoped it would be. A tidal wave of cream blasted again and again out of Mr. Malone's cock, making his prick pulsed wildly between her lips as it vented its load of boiling sperm.

"Fuck yeah!" He screamed.

His hands grabbed her head and he shoved her hungrily sucking mouth down hard onto his manically jerking cock. Dwayne's cum filled balls spurted another three or four large loads of their precious fluid in her mouth, Sarah continued sucking greedily as every drop emptied down her throat. She tried to lick every moist bit of his cum from the madly throbbing head of his cock. His hot gooey semen tasted like heaven to her.

It was an incredibly big load, bigger than any Sarah had yet nursed from her husband's balls. His cum-blast spurted into her mouth, nearly choking her as it spewed down her throat. Sarah sucked his squirting cock harder than ever. The sequence was followed by spurt after spurt of rich, milky, salty-tasting spunk.

Again and again, his jism streamed up from his balls, inundating her mouth and throat with her boss' rich cum. The sounds of the wife's wild prick-sucking grew even louder as she swallowed his cum.

She tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from her lips. He then pushed her head back and shot several spurts of cum all over her face. Sarah watched as his cock jerked about wildly, ejaculating his hot load on her face. His cum was in her eyes and on her nose. Large globs of cum dripped down her cheeks.

Dwayne put his prick back in Sarah's mouth. Her lips again tightly encircling his massive cock-shaft. He continued moving her head back and forth as she continued nibbling on his cock-head, sucking clean every last drop of his life-giving sperm that she could until he was completely drained. He left his big cock inside of her mouth as it slowly softened.

Hungrily, Sarah continued to suck Dwayne's cock even after she'd swallowed the last spurt. "I don't think I've ever seen, let alone swallowed so much spunk in my life." Sarah thought.

"Oh, shit!" Dwayne moaned happily. He grinned down at Sarah wickedly as she finally let his still-hard cock slide out of her mouth. He had to push her head gently away to make her actually take his saliva-and-cum dripping prick out.

"Man, you are such a good cock-sucker, aren't you, Sarah? The way you were talking before, I almost thought you'd turn me in to the cops. I should have known all along how bad you craved a big cock!" He laughed.

"Hope you enjoyed, you bastard!" The wife sat up on her heels, still staring transfixedly at his huge cock as she licked drops of cum from around her mouth.

"Congratulations, Sarah. You are a seniour executive now. Wasn't it worth it?" Malone laughed.

Sarah, still revolted by what he made her do, just nodded.

In a daze, she got on her feet, repositioned her breasts in her bra, fixed her blouse and put her jacket on. Dwayne watched as the pretty young wife who had just sucked him off for a promotion got herself cleaned and fixed her makeup.

"What do you say?" Malone asked, when she headed for the door to leave.

"Thank you." Sarah answered, infuriated, but knowing she didn't have a choice,

"You are very welcome!" He laughed. "What the hell! How about going for the gusto?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She couldn't believe he kept pushing this situation further.

"I am talking about a chair at the board of directors. You will be the youngest employee to get there and you will be set for life. All or nothing!" He gambled.

"And what would that cost me?" Sarah asked, even though she already knew the answer.

"That tight little cunt of yours." Dwayne replied, straight to the point.

"There is no way I am gonna take a cock as large as yours! I wouldn't be able to feel my husband for weeks. I am not even sure if I would be able to feel him anymore after taking a horse cock like yours." She told him, her concerned eyes wide open.

"I see you are a fast learner, Sarah." Dwayne reached into his desk and retrieved his checkbook. "How about all we discussed, plus an additional one million dollars added to the pot?" He started filling it.

The offering of that overwhelming sum of money, plus all the associated benefits, left little to say. "Okay Mr. Malone." she said breathlessly. Considering all the degradation, there was no turning back now; there was no point in doing that.

"I'll let you shove that monster cock of yours inside my tiny, tight pussy and fuck me. Nice and hard, the way I'm sure you want to. But not without a condom on! I am not on the pill and I am pretty sure I am at the peak of my period." Sarah demanded.

"I don't do condoms!" Dwayne argued.

"Tough luck!" Sarah turned to leave.

"Wait, wait! You win; we'll do it your way!" Dwayne acquiesced, opening his desk drawer and retrieving one of those ultra thin extra large condoms. "With one of those it's like I am not wearing a condom at all, so we both win." He smiled up at her with contempt.

Sarah snapped her attention back to the agreement and realized she would be best to keep her boss happy if she wanted to be a chairwoman. She quickly obliged and stripped down to her stockings. Dwayne leant forward to suck on one of her nipples, his hands squeezing and pinched at her big breasts the whole time.

"You've got a great rack!" He said, and then returned his hungry mouth to her nipple.

Sarah closed her eyes and let out an involuntary moan. He continued with this foreplay for several minutes until he thought she was ready.

"Okay, so it is set!" he said. "We have a deal, right? I get to fuck your tight, little pussy now, don't I?" He wanted confirmation.

"Oh, gawd, yes!" Sarah whimpered, licking her lips as she stared at his massive prick. "We have a deal. Now, fuck me, Mr. Malone! Put your cock in my pussy and fuck the crap out of my juicy cunt!" Sarah walked towards the couch, sat down and spread her slender thighs wide apart, then lifted them high, until her knees hovered over her shoulders.

Dwayne just grinned and started stripping off the rest of his clothes, his naked figure was nothing something easy on the eyes. He quickly wrapped his massive cock with the polyurethane preservative and got into position on top of her, bracing the weight of his torso on outstretched arms.

Sarah got comfortable on the couch, in order to endure her imminent ordeal, trembling harder than ever. She wiggled her heart shaped, pert ass into a good humping position, then spread her slender thighs as wide as she could, letting her horny old boss see all of her tight, wet, pouty-lipped cunt.

Both of them looked down to watch his endowed, condom-wrapped cockhead aim at her hot cunt. He kept staring down at the wife's round, peach-shaped asscheeks, and at the wet, trimmed lips of her cunt. Holding his stiff cock in hand, he moved forward until his cum-oozing prick-knob pierced her pussy-folds.

He found her entrance and slid his big cock into her. Her tight pussy seemed to stretch beyond possible. "Oh, fuck, Mr. Malone!" She cried out even before the hilt of his cock reached her lips. "Ugh, sir," she grunted. "Be gentle with that big thing! Fuck! I never had anything nearly as big! Oh, you are splitting me open!"

"You want this? You want this hard cock inside of you? Do you want me to fuck you right here at my office?" He asked her while slowly pushing his cock further into her pussy.

"Yes, sir, please fuck me! Slide your big cock into my pussy and do me! Put that hard cock inside of me! Fuck me right here!" Sue pleaded.

"Ohhhh, Mr. Malone! Ohhh, fuck! Yes!" Sarah clawed the cushions and humped in a frenzy of desire, groaning and gasping as she ground her sopping wet pussy against the root of his cock. "Fuck your hot employee, sir! It's almost all the way in now! Give it to me, every single inch!"

"Unngghh! Oh, Mr. Malone!" Sarah started humping as soon as he had his prick securely embedded in her pussy, wiggling at the same time to help him spear his cock all the way up her juicy cunt.

"Fuck me, Mr. Malone! Oh, gawd, that feels so good! You've got such a big cock, sir! It's really a monster! Ram it up my pussy! Fuck my cunt and make me cum!"

Dwayne gasped, realizing that Sarah's pussy was even tighter then he expected. Her wet, pink fuck-hole nipped and sucked around his giant cock, as if welcoming it into her pussy. Relentlessly, he pushed his prick into her trimmed pussy-slit, sinking inch after inch of his cock into her narrow, gooey cunt.

"Fuck my pussy! Fuck your hot, horny employee's pussy!" Sarah gasped. She draped her ankles over his shoulders and humped her ass like a bitch in heat, groaning and shuddering as she thrust her red-hot pussy onto the satisfying stiffness of his long, hard prick.

"It's going into me good, Mr. Malone! Oh, fuck, it's such a whopper! All the way in now, sir! Shove it all the way up my hot, tight cunt!" Sarah begged.

"Really? What about your husband?" He taunted her.

"You are twice his size, sir! Push that long, thick cock into my juicy tight cunt! I want you inside me now way further than he can be! Stretch me like he never will!" Sarah managed to say between moans.

Dwayne collapsed on top of his hot, shapely employee, crushing her big, stiff-nippled tits under his chest, sinking his massive fuck-shaft to the balls in the gushing sheath of her cunt. Sarah nearly started cumming all over again as she felt his bloated prick-head plumb the depths of her womb.

Instead, she scissored her ankles together high across his back and started humping as fast as she could. She squirmed and whimpered shamelessly as she pistoned her drippy pussy onto the root of the old man's huge prick.

"Fuck my cunt, Mr. Malone! Fuck your employee's juicy cunt! Unggghh! Oh, fuck, you've got such a big cock! I love your huge, fucking prick! Ram it up my cunt, sir! Fuck my hot pussy as hard as you can!"

Dwayne pulled his cock out slowly, sighing as he felt her exquisitely snug little pussy-channel clinging wetly to his prick. He paused with just his spongy cock-tip inside her cunt, then thrust even farther up her pussy. He began working his hips steadily between her spread-eagled thighs, reaming out the wife's heaving pussy with long, driving strokes of his blood-swollen prick.

"Unh... unh... uhhhhh, that's right! Oooooh, fuck! Ohhh, gawd!" Sarah grimaced as she humped her slim hips up to meet his strokes, relentlessly thrusting her pussy against the pulsing root of his cock, ramming all of his 11 inches in and out.

"Fuck me, Mr. Malone, fuck your horny employee! I love your big prick, sir! Oh, please, fuck me faster with it! Gawd, I Love your big, fat monster prick!"

Harder and faster, Dwayne fucked the prick-hungry wife's cunt, the couch springs squeaking beneath them, her tender pussy-hole squishing audibly as it sucked hungrily on his older prick.

Sarah felt his cock pulsing ever more stiffly up her pussy, and knew that the he wouldn't last long at that pace.

"Harder!" She clawed his back with her fingernails, grasping his gyrating ass-cheeks in a desperate attempt to make him force his cock even farther up her cunt. "I'm gonna cum again! Harder! Keep fucking my pussy, Mr. Malone! Oh, please, make me cum all over your prick!"

Dwayne fucked the shameless wife as fast as he could, driving her ass into the cushions as he relentlessly stroked his massive prick into her gushing, open pussy. In and out, his cock sawed, in a blur, seeming to pleasure a different-part of her pussy with every thrust. Sarah humped with all the energy in her loins, crying and panting as cum-spasms erupted deep inside her cunt.

"I'm cumming, Mr. Malone! Fuck me! Ohhhh! Fuck my pussy! Unnggghhh! Oh, fuck me, sir, keep on fucking me! Uhh! Uhhhhhh! Uuhhnnnnnnhhhgggghh! I'm cumming!"

Sarah's pussy exploded, spewing cunt-cream all over Dwayne's hammering prick, her trimmed, wet fuckhole spasming and contracting repeatedly around his cock. He sighed and sank down on top of her, thrusting his aching hard-on to the balls in her cumming cunt.

"Fuck me from behind, sir!" Sarah mumbled. She blushed, ashamed of the intensity of her lust. "Come on, Mr. Malone, I need more of you! Need you to fuck me hard!"

But she didn't have to ask. Dwayne Malone still had a giant, throbbing hard-on, his prick stiff and tall, pumping in and out of her. Sarah's pussy was throbbing almost painfully, she desperately needed to get fucked.

"Come on, Mr. Malone!" Sarah swiftly got into the dog-fucking position, dropping her shoulders low and wiggling her round, peach-shaped tight ass at him enticingly. "Fuck me good, old man! Ram that monster prick inside my hot cunthole and fuck me hard!"

Dwayne got into position behind her saucily rounded ass, his long, stiff cock twitching up and down before the wet, pouting lips of her trimmed cunt. Holding his prick in hand, he took advantage of the fact she was facing away from him, tossed his condom and fit his bare spongy cock-crown into her fuck-hole.

"We won't need this anymore!" He thought. Then he grasped the wife's child bearing hips and pushed his cock into her pussy, squishing inch after inch of his naked erected prick into the sucking, wet heat of her fuck-channel.

"Oh, Mr. Malone! Your massive cock is so much hotter now!" Sarah cried, and grimaced as she felt his giant prick boring into her pussy, stretching her cunt-lips wide around the invading thickness of his cock, unaware that he wasn't using protection anymore. "Fuck my pussy, Mr. Malone!"

Sarah clawed the cushions and started humping, wiggling and bucking, thrusting her red-hot pussy against the satisfying length of his prick.

Dwayne rammed his prick all the way in her cunt and started fucking her tight, little pussy fast and hard, rhythmically spearing his cum-loaded fuck-pole in and out of his employee's tight, slippery twat. Sarah bucked to meet his rhythm, whimpering as she thought how incredibly good it felt to have a giant prick like her boss' embedded in her pussy.

"Fuck my cunt, Mr. Malone, fuck your employee's juicy cunt!" She cried. "Oh, fuck! Ooooh! Gawd! My pussy loves your big prick! Ahhh, yes, fuck my cunt! Fuck me, sir, fuck me! I'm cumming again!"

Immediately, Sarah started humping, desperately thrusting her horny cunt back against the satisfying penetration of her boss's rock-hard cock.

"Unnggghhh! Oh, Mr. Malone! That feels so good! I said, fuck me, sir! All the way in, sir! Ram you big prick all the way inside me!"

Dwayne held the wife's hips, looking down at the juncture of their bodies where his bloated cock-tip disappeared into the clinging lips of her pussy. The old man pushed his prick in her cunt again, making Sarah gasp as she felt inch after inch of his long, hard cock slide relentlessly up her gooey snatch.

He slammed forward, burying his enormous prick to the hilt in his employee's hot, clinging fuck-slit. He clutched her hips and fucked her cunt in a hard, driving rhythm, pumping his blood-swollen fuck-pole in and out of her juicy, sucking cunt.

"Harder, Mr. Malone!" Sarah's face was a contorted mask of ecstasy as her boss pounded her pussy, giving her the relief she'd needed so badly. She bucked tirelessly to meet his strokes, her huge tits jiggling and swaying over the couch.

"Oh fuck!" Dwayne cried. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

The second load of cum rushed up from his balls, making his enormous prick jerk and quiver deep inside her belly as it injected her cunt with his hot, gooey sperm. Sarah felt his cum splashing deep inside her pussy, drenching her cunt with another torrent of her boss's rich, creamy spunk.

"You bastard! You tossed the condom! Pull out! You will knock me up!" Sarah pleaded.

Dazedly, she did the opposite of she intended as she flexed her cunt-muscles around his squirting prick, helping her old hung boss shoot out every drop of his jism deep inside her.

"Man, that was a good one!" Dwayne, grinning down at Sarah as he popped his wet cock out of her drenched pussy. "Don't worry about it; you will have plenty of money to raise a kid." He laughed.

Sarah pushed him roughly away. The initial heat of their fucking had faded, allowing room for the shame and guilt she'd suppressed all along. Sarah couldn't believe that she'd just given her pussy to her old boss and let him cum inside her unprotected pussy. She didn't think she could ever face her husband again.

"Hey!" Dwayne protested. "What's the problem..."

"Get out!" Sarah demanded hoarsely. "Just, just leave me alone! Get out of this room!"

"Hey, come on! I just fucked your hot little ass all over the couch, and now you're acting like..."

"Just get out!" Sarah interrupted, shouting. "Yes, I know what we just did! And I regret that! Just leave me alone! Get out right now!" She ordered.

Dwayne looked at Sarah for a moment longer, then shrugged, picked up his clothes and trudged silently out of his own office. Sarah lay naked on the rumpled couch, his milky boiling cum still oozing out of her well-fucked cunt.

"What have I done? My own boss!" She thought, over and over. "I let my own boss fuck me, and I enjoyed it!" Sarah regretted.

*** Following day ***

Sarah couldn't sleep that night, whenever she closed her eyes she had visions of Mr. Malone's giant prick. She could feel her pussy-lips pulsing in and out. Her clit felt very swollen, and she knew that nothing could gratify her tight little pussy the way a large penis like his could, and that killed her inside, as she didn't want to hurt her husband.

She lost track of time and was late for work. That meant she wouldn't have the time to deposit the extraordinary sum into her own account. Not that she would do it by herself, anyway. She would just need a reasonable story to justify that amount of money to Ted. It is not something trivial, to become a millionaire overnight.

She reached her destination about an hour late; everyone was gathered around the message board on the department's entrance, trying to learn who was eligible for the promotion.

"Hi, Sarah. Congratulations, you made it to the list!" Claire was excited to tell her friend about the good news.

"Thanks, Claire. I worked hard for it." Sarah faked a smile.

"We all knew you would make it, girl." Clair reassured her.

"So what level did I reach, senior consultant, director?" Sarah asked.

"That was funny, Sarah." Clair laughed. "You managed to step up from junior executive, just like you planned."

"That lying son of a bitch!" Sarah thought.

"I guess the conversation you had with the boss went well?" Claire winked at her.

"Not at all." It was Sarah's only reply.

She rushed to the elevator, and once again headed for the top floor. She wouldn't let him off the hook that easily.

"I need to speak to Mr. Malone." Sarah stated to his secretary, the one who wasn't there the night before.

"Right away, Misses ..." His secretary tried to remember her name.

"Ford!" Sarah completed, a bit harshly. She watched as the young secretary announced her over the interphone.