Close Encounters of a Sexual Kind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paints ice-cream on her own body parts using only her hands, and you watch as she pleasures herself as she does so. Smearing her breasts as she caresses them with the ice-cream, causing her nipples to harden even more. She moves up your body and leans into you so that you can lick it off slowly. Using only your tongue on her nipples and the soft flesh of her large breasts.

She puts some ice cream on her tongue and kisses you deeply, sucking you into her mouth as you taste the vanilla and smell her scent, the heat rising from her body.

She drips a trail of ice cream from your neck, down your stomach and down to your hardening manhood, following the trail with her tongue, licking and kissing and sucking the sticky mess from your skin. You feel your back arch with pleasure as you moan slightly and feel yourself being more and more turned on.

Her hands find your cock and take it firmly in their grasp, moving up and down, at first slowly and then a little harder, a little faster. Then she stops, moving her hands to caress your balls and inner thighs, trailing your thighs with her finger nails, the lightness of touch barely distinguishable.

She positions herself so that she has wrapped your cock in between her large soft breasts, her hands continue to caress and massage your balls and thighs as she moves up and down with her chest, exciting your manhood further, as she does this she looks at you and smiles and moves her head down to start sucking the head of your cock as her breasts work the shaft and her hands work everywhere else from your thighs to your balls, her fingers expertly stimulating every part of you. She hears you gasp as your back arches again and you struggle to maintain composure as the feelings become more intense.

Her tongue works around the base of your head circling the very sensitive area where your head meets your shaft, while her mouth sucks you in like a vacuum from which you never want to escape. She moves faster with her breasts and her hands caressing your arse and thighs and balls even firmer, getting harder as she gets excited herself. You look down and find that one of her hands has found its way to her wetness and she is moaning too, pleasuring herself, getting more excited and turned on by your enjoyment.

You move together, faster and faster, harder, the pleasure is almost exquisite pain and torture the feelings are so powerful.

Suddenly you can't take it anymore and your whole body jerks and bucks as you come into her mouth, the mouth still sucking your cum and pleasuring you as the hot, salty liquid shoots again into her mouth.

Exhausted and satisfied you lie back again as she moves up you and smiling kisses you hard on the mouth. You put your arms around her and continue to sleep in front of the roaring fire...

12