Closed Doors Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stood back up, holding the VCR, and turned to face him, she caught his wide eyes flash from the bottom half of her body up to her face. She smiled at him, without indicating that she had caught him looking. That might have made him too nervous.

But Tommy was already nervous around the beautiful, popular, unattainable girl he had watched from afar for years. Now, here she was in front of him, he had just seen up her skirt, and he prudently realized that she knew that, had caught him even. Nervously, he stammered while holding his hands out. "Um, I can take that for you."

Stacy Marie handed it too him. "Well, thank you. That's very nice of you."

"We can take it back to the workshop," he said, turning to the side of the building rather than back towards the front doors. "Follow me?" he asked rather than directed.

Stacy Marie smiled and nodded. Tommy started walking to a door, painted red, on the side of the building which had a big sign that read 'Authorized Personnel Only'.

---------------------------

"Well, you two should be in for an exciting afternoon. All those stores," Jack said from the drivers seat as he made the turn onto a side street. "I guess the stress of competition really puts a kink in your game, huh Hayley?" He smiled in the rearview mirror at her in the backseat.

"Oh, shut up," Hayley said, rolling her eyes. She crossed her arms tightly across her chest. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She had lost both bets.

"A bet is a bet, Hayley," Kara added from the front passenger seat. "Besides, you know you want to do it. You're absolutely beautiful, and the world shouldn't miss it." Kara had won her bet with Hayley, but lost her bet to Jack.

"Yep," Jack said smugly, repeating Kara's words, "a bet is a bet."

Kara slapped him across the console. "Oh, don't let it go to your head, Jack. Why would I complain about fulfilling my bet? A vibrator? Only good feelings can come from that." Jack had won against both of them and hadn't lost anything.

---------------------

The back area of the electronics store was an organization of stock and clutter. Rows of metal shelves, floor to ceiling, with boxes of brand new merchandise, beside which were more shelves haphazardly filled with various older, broken, or unrecognizable merchandise and other items. Directly in front of the backdoor they had just entered, across the twenty-foot length of the shelves with the new stuff, was the door that led out into the store itself. A steel door, it's tiny square glass window had been blacked out with white paint. Tommy led Stacy Marie to the opposite side of the backroom, though, to where there was a tidy workbench in a corner.

"So what's wrong with it?" he asked as he placed Stacy's VCR down onto the workspace.

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with it," Stacy answered absently while she surveyed around with her gaze. "It works fine."

"But I thought-" Tommy was confused. "I thought you said-".

Stacy brought her eyes back to Tommy. She smiled, laying on the sweetness to the best use. "The VCR works fine. I was wondering if you could help me-" she paused, searching for the right phrase, "modify it."

That just added to Tommy's already palpable confusion. "Modify it?"

"Well, I saw on the internet that your store sells those little, itty-bitty cameras? The ones that you can hide to video your babysitter, or whatever?" She looked at him with searching eyes, wondering if he was following along with her. It seemed he was so far. "I wanted to put one in the VCR."

"Oh," Tommy said, suddenly realizing. "Oh. Uh, we don't really do that here."

Stacy Marie put on a look with a sad, disappointed pout. "But you sell the cameras, right?"

"Yeah, but-"

Stacy cut him off before he could say any more. "And you could do it, right?"

Tommy was flustered. "But, store policy-"

Stacy Marie inched closer to him and put her hand lightly, strategically, on his shoulders. "You could do it, couldn't you? I'd really appreciate it."

Tommy, the awkward, shy teen geek could barely take this slightest of touching from the pretty girl. "I could," he conceded in a sigh, "but-"

Stacy Marie whispered in his ear now. "I would see it as a favor if you could. See, oh God I can't believe I'm going to say this to you, but I want it to make, you know, - a tape -, of me and my boyfriend." She felt his muscles tense up and his whole body radiate waves of tension at her whispers regarding clandestine sex and the light touch of her fingertips stroking across his shoulders where they met the back of his neck.

Stacy continued, while sliding her free hand down to his crotch. "It could be a favor that I could return in some way." In a snap, she undid the button on his jeans, then slid the zipper down. Slipping her hand inside his briefs, she found him already hard. She knew he would be.

"Would you accept my favor, Tommy?"

Tommy, eyes closed now at her touch, nodded his assent.

"Good boy," Stacy Marie whispered into his ear before she dropped down into a crouch in front of him and worked his jeans and the white briefs down to his knees. She grasped his disappointing, thin, average-length dick and gave it a squeeze before sliding it between her lips.

Her payment, however, didn't take long, when, about 30 seconds into it, Tommy's body jerked and seized as he suddenly came before she really even got started.

"There, there," Stacy said, wiping the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand as she stood back up. "Isn't it better when we all get something we want?"

Tommy, speechless as well as breathless from his first blowjob ever, nodded quickly as he hurriedly pulled his pants back up and got them fastened. He quickly looked over to the door leading out to the store just in case he had been caught by his supervisor.

"Can I come pick it up later today?" she asked him, at this point not really paying attention to him anymore. She was more focused on adjusting her clothes and the successful completion of the manipulation she had perpetrated.

"Yeah," Tommy said, uncomfortable now. Again.

"Okay." She smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. She called back to him as she began to walk out of the rear door, "Thanks, Tommy."

---------------------

"Alright, you two don't go too crazy with this," Jack warned, pulling their dad's AmEx from his wallet and handing it to Kara as he stood beside the driver's side door of the Land Rover. "I don't know what you hand in mind, Kara, but something tells me it's naughty."

Kara gasped in her best mock-shock at the accusation as she was settling in behind the wheel. Hayley started squirming nervously at the idea from her seat beside her in the car. "Who me?" Kara asked innocently.

"Yeah, you. Something tells me dad might not like the idea of his little girls buying a bunch of sexy clothes and stuff. Especially to spend the week with their brother," Jack informed them.

Kara winked. "You just leave that to me. Now, you gonna be okay here by yourself?" she asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Jack asked, a little surprised at the question.

"I have no idea. It's just polite to ask," Kara replied matter-of-factly.

Jack laughed. "Go. Have fun."

The girl laughed and Jack watched as the Land Rover backed up, turned and made its way back down the path to their secluded cabana. He shook his head, amused at the two, and turned and went inside.

Jack poured himself a mug of cold coffee and stuck it in the microwave to warm. He looked around the empty cabana while he leaned against the counter waiting for his drink. Okay, what are we gonna do? Could smoke a bowl. Well, of course you're gonna smoke a bowl, dumbass, what else? Jack caught sight of the massive plasma screen hanging on the wall. Alright, Jack, a little TV to get started, but then you're going outside. Look where you are for fuck's sake.

The microwave bell sounded, and Jack pulled his steaming mug from it and went to the loft to get his stash.

Settling on the couch directly across from the flat panel, Jack switched it on while he got his smoking implements ready to go. The satellite guide on the screen showed that an episode of Lost was getting ready to play on SyFy. Excellent. Nothing like a show about a psychological mind-fuck on an island to get high to while you're on an island. He switched the channel to it and began breaking up some bud.

Jack recognized the episode that was playing as he sat back into the couch and lit the bowl. It was an early one from the first season called 'Confidence Man' about Sawyer being an ass and eventually conning everyone just to get a kiss from the lovely Kate.

The first scene was Kate walking along the beach and coming upon a pile of discarded clothes. She investigates a little before she realizes that they belong to Sawyer, who is out in the water. Sawyer, cocky ass that he is, starts walking out of the surf towards her and it becomes aware to both Kate, and from her reaction, the audience, that he's naked.

Yeah, that's what I should do. Jack took a hit. Nice day out, secluded beach. No one's around to bother me.

Jack dug his Xanax bottle out of his pocket and popped a couple in his mouth as he watched a flashback scene of Sawyer conning some beautiful woman in his past. Jack leaned up and sat the bottle down onto the table with his finished bowl. By the time those kick in, it'll be that much better.

Jack kicked his shoes off and went upstairs to get a towel from the bathroom in the loft. He left the clothes he was wearing on its floor, and made his way back downstairs and out onto the deck.

The water looked good. The sun was shining nice and bright in a clear, blue sky. Jack looked to his right and left around the viewable area to be sure that he was, in fact, alone. I do have some modesty, after all. Satisfied with his solitude, Jack unwrapped the towel from his waist and tossed it over one of the chairs.

The dry, golden sand felt hot on his feet as he walked out towards the water. Without pausing, he strode purposefully into the cool, salt water and dove in.

-------------------

"I mean, he wasn't nearly as big as, say, Jack is," Kara started. "And that big cock of his is made for the hard fuck. But I guess I don't really need to tell you about how big he is, do I?"

Hayley's head shot up and she looked at Kara with a face frozen in shock. "What? What do you mean?" she stammered in response.

Kara gave her a naughty, knowing grin. "Well, even if your reaction didn't just give you away, the fact that I heard you moaning up there in the loft last night did."

Hayley's eyes opened wide in a combination of shock, a little fear and embarrassment that Kara knew about it. She couldn't speak. She was frozen. Did we do something last night? I just remember passing out. Did I wake back up and do something? I was nearly undressed this morning.

"Hayley," Kara began to console, realizing what the look on her little sister's face meant about what was running through her mind. "Don't worry about me knowing about it."

"I can see why you did," she continued after Hayley hadn't responded. "I mean, we're adults, why not? We're here on vacation, and we're taking leave of ourselves as well. That was what we said." Then she added, "Truth be told, I'm a little jealous."

Hayley's face morphed from shock and worry into a confused look. "Jealous?"

"Yeah, that you got to have sex with him first." Kara smiled a naughty smile.

"You want to fuck Jack?" Hayley asked, intrigued by Kara's admission.

"Oh god yes," Kara answered without hesitation. "Ever since I saw him fucking Stacy Marie in the hot tub. I saw his thing from a closer distance when he got out of the hot tub without his trunks, and I swear I had to tell myself to close my mouth because my jaw had dropped open."

Hayley started giggling at Kara's tale.

Kara continued, "And then I got a good close up look of him in action with it when he and Debbie fucked after that game of strip poker. And right after that is when I found you and we fucked on the beach. He had me so worked up I thought I might explode."

Hayley was relieved by Kara's explanations and reaction, and she calmed back down. She went back to looking at clothes. Without looking up, she commented, "It is big."

Kara saw the smile on her sister's face, and was amused by Hayley's movement into teasing now. "Oh, rub it in, you big slut." They both began giggling at each other.

"I don't think we did anything, though," Hayley admitted finally. "I just went to sleep. I mean, I don't feel any different down there, so I don't think it happened. Anyways, I fell asleep really quickly, so..."

Kara studied her sister for a moment, debating on whether to believe the line or not. She eventually figured she had no reason to doubt it, so she dismissed it. "Maybe you were just dreaming or something. I mean, it was only, like, a quiet moan."

"Yeah, maybe," Hayley nodded. "I don't remember any dreams, though." Then, she had a realization, and shock returned to her face. "Oh, God, you don't think Jack heard that, do you?"

Kara quietly laughed. "I don't see how he could miss it if he was right there beside you in bed."

The girls went back to sifting through the racks of clothes in silence for a bit. Hayley embarrassed about however the actions in her missing memories, innocent as though they probably were, had been perceived, and Kara readjusting her evaluation of the state of things with the new information that sex between them hadn't occurred. 'Yet,' she thought and smiled inwardly.

"He knows about it, by the way," Kara mentioned.

"Knows about what?" Hayley responded.

"Me and you and what we did on that beach."

Hayley gasped loudly and brought her hand up to cover her open mouth. "How does he know?"

"I told him about it while you were asleep in the backseat on the way down here."

"You promised!"

Kara sighed. Hayley was right. However, Kara still felt justified in having told Jack. "I had to. It was a step in getting everyone to loosen up for this week. If I hadn't told him, I couldn't have gotten him to loosen up, not to mention all the other stuff that might happen."

"What stuff?" Hayley inserted, suspicious of that phrase

"So I told him," Kara shrugged as she continued, not even recognizing Hayley's short question. "And he got so hard listening to the story that I opened his shorts and stroked his cock until he came all over my hand."

Hayley started laughing, loud, in the middle of the store.

Kara was confused. "What?"

Hayley was laughing so hard that she couldn't speak for a few moments. Then she managed to talk. "This whole situation the past few days at home and down here. It's all just craziness. But it's fun. Isn't it?"

Kara smiled, getting it. "Yeah it is. And," she pointed out, "this is only the second day."

-----------------------

Jack floated around lazily as the waves pushed him around on the surface. He couldn't help but wonder what the possibility was that some sort of sea creature would be feeding on any part of his backside, or a dangling item on his front.

When he turned back towards the shore he was pleasantly surprised to see a certain blonde sitting on the step of the deck to his cabana, though she had changed clothes since this morning.

"Hello, again," Jack smiled and called out as he moved close enough to the shore to stand waist deep in the water.

Zooey waved from her seat on the deck, smiling back at him. She returned to leaning back on her hands. A tan mini-skirt had replaced her shorts, it's purposefully ragged bottom edge tickling the bottom of her thigh above her knee as she crossed her legs and stretched them out in front of her. A white tank top with tiny blue spaghetti straps had replaced the bikini top from earlier, and her wind blown blonde locks were now twisted into two loose braids that hung down and rested against her bountiful breasts.

"I should warn you," Jack continued, "in the interests of full disclosure, that I have not a bit of clothing on under this water."

Zooey started laughing at his predicament, holding her hand up over her mouth. She looked about her on the deck and spotted the towel. Standing up, she grabbed it and stepped out to the beach, kicking off her sandals before she continued into the wet sand and shallow water. "Here," she said, grinning, "I promise I won't peek."

Jack laughed, "Thank you for that," and took the towel.

Making the gesture of covering her eyes as Jack walked out of the water, Zooey managed to peek through spread fingers as Jack began to wrap the towel around him.

Jack turned his head to say something and caught her peeking. "Uh huh, I saw that!" he teased.

Zooey formed a visage of innocence at the accusation. "Saw what?" she grinned.

Jack laughed. "Play innocent all you want, Miss Zooey, I caught you peeking at my ass."

"Ah!" Zooey faked shock and surprise, "I am shocked...shocked."

When Jack began laughing again, Zooey started giggling. He turned and started walking towards the cabana again, and Zooey followed behind. Before he wrapped the towel tightly around him, he dropped it off his ass, teasingly flashing her another look. He heard her erupt into laughs behind him as he cinched it back up and sat down in a loveseat rocker on the deck. Zooey sat down beside him.

"So," Jack began, "to what do I owe thanks for the pleasure of your company?"

Zooey flashed a smile at the veiled compliment. "My parents were taking, are taking, my brothers to a Sea World-kind of place. I talked my mom out of insisting that I go with them."

Jack nodded his head, "I'm glad you did." His comment was met with an appreciative smile.

"And I enjoyed meeting you this morning," she continued to explain, "so I thought I would see if you were around." Zooey blushed a little when Jack looked at her after hearing that.

"Well," Jack said standing up, holding his towel to make sure it didn't come undone, "you want to come in while I get some clothes? We got drinks and stuff, plus it's a little cooler."

"Okay," Zooey replied, standing up as well, smoothing out her skirt and top.

"After you," Jack said as he swept his arm and bowed in a gentlemanly manner. Zooey nodded and walked to the door, opened it and went inside, followed close behind by Jack.

"Help yourself," Jack offered, "there's some stuff to drink in the kitchen. Soda, tequila...beer, wine. Kara got a lot of stuff."

"Oh, okay," Zooey said, slowly walking towards the kitchenette as she glanced around the cabana. "Are the girls here?" She looked at Jack.

There was a subtle glint in her eye that said something, even if Jack wasn't exactly sure what it was saying. "No, the girls are shopping," he answered. "Go figure."

Zooey smiled at Jack's joke. She watched as he started up the stairs to the loft. "I'll get some clothes," he called down, "you just make yourself at home."

-------------------------

The first place Stacy Marie went to when she got back home was her bathroom, where she promptly, vigorously and lengthily brushed her teeth and gurgled half a bottle of mouthwash. She had tasted Tommy the whole drive home and she had to get rid of it. At least I didn't have to get naked, or let him touch me. As into completing her war on Debbie as she was, and she was, she still couldn't quite believe that she had just done what she did to that geek. It probably made his whole fucking life.

When she finished, she went to her room, grabbed her laptop and settled onto the bed. She had not really any good idea to go about doing anything with a girl, beyond the basic physics and anatomy anyway.

After running a quick glance through the first few results of her search, Stacy realized that anything good was going to have to be paid for. Hearing her dad downstairs, she ran down and got a credit card from him, citing the need to purchase a book. Not one to impede the proliferation of knowledge, he didn't hesitate. So a few minutes later, Stacy was back on her bed, typing a string of numbers into the website Stacy Marie decided would be her best bet: one ran by a couple of guys featuring college girls, drunk from the clubs, heading back to their dorms and finding themselves in bed all over each other, while being taped. She opened the first video.