Closer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers

"She told you to leave," Kim spat out.

"I'm not going anywhere. I pay these bills. I'm not leaving. You rather go back to living in those homeless shelters? You want your daughter to experience that shit again?" Reaper asked through clenched teeth. Shawnee walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the same knife that Kimberly had been eyeing earlier.

"Get. Out." She pointed it at him, clutching the knife like her life depended on it.

"What is with you women and pulling knives on me?" Reaper breathed out. Shawnee pointed the knife at him and told him to leave again.

"You better do what she says, or she'll have Jason Voorhees envying the way she stabs your ass," Kim exclaimed, watching closely at the tense situation in the kitchen.

Reaper looked between the two women and sighed. He looked as if he might comply and leave when he reached for his clothes on the floor. He looked over at Shawnee and smiled before quickly grabbing her hand that brandished the knife with one hand and her throat in the other. Kim gasped audibly as she watched the events unfold.

"I'm. Not. Leaving. Shawnee," he spat, squeezing her throat harder after each word. Kim watched as her mother dropped the knife on the floor and began fighting with Reaper.

This shit is not going to end well, she thought. She heard the bang against the side of the wall again and ran out of the apartment. She ran to the apartment next door and knocked furiously. She instructed the people to call the cops and just as quickly ran back to her apartment.

Reaper had her mother on the floor and just as Kim arrived he sent several punches to her face.

"Stop it!" Kim yelled as she jumped on his back and locked her arm around his neck. She just wanted to choke him until his stupid body went limp. She felt him tug at the back of her hair and pull with so much strength that she fell to the floor.

"Stupid bitch," he spat out before punching her in the face. He held nothing back and the force of one of his gold rings against her flesh cause the skin to split. She cried out loudly and clutched her face, writhing on the floor.

Reaper taunted her for a moment and stomped on her body with his heavy boot. He raised his boot high in the air once more, and jumped on her. He stopped for a moment and Kim took the opportunity to move away from him. He picked up the knife on the floor and began stalking towards Kim, but the sounds of sirens in the distance must have scared him because he dropped the knife and ran out of the house.

Kim sat up and watched as the police lights flashed in the distance. She didn't even realize how badly she was bleeding until she saw the small pool of blood on the floor. She felt the warm liquid running down her face and wiped it away, making sure not to touch the source of the bleeding. She staggered over to her mom, who was sobbing on the floor. She held her in her arms and waited until the police walked through the door. Then, it suddenly dawned on her that she didn't have to deal with this anymore. She needed to talk to Helen ASAP.

*********

Helen rushed into Kim's hospital room, fearing the worst. She pushed open the door and walked inside. Moving fast although her feet were swollen and she limped slightly. Kim was sitting on the hospital bed as a nurse cleaned the cut located just above her eyebrow.

"This isn't going to stop bleeding on its own; the cut's too deep. You're gonna need a few stitches."

"Am I going to have a scar?" Kim asked quietly.

"Probably not. I'll be right back." The nurse left the room and Helen wasted no time in grabbing Kim and squeezing her tightly. Kim smiled sadly as she hugged Justin's mom.

"Thanks for coming," she whispered.

"Are you kidding? Of course I was going to come." Helen gently examined the bruise beginning to form on Kim's cheek and looked at the girl sympathetically.

"It looks worst than it feels," Kim lied, hoping it would make Helen's grave expression fade. It didn't.

"You sure you're okay?"

Kim nodded and then cleared her throat, "I, umm, don't mean to sound like I'm mooching or whatever, but I'm not gonna be able to pay my hospital bill. I didn't get paid this week."

Helen nodded her head. "Don't worry about it. I'll handle it."

Kim watched as the nurse came back into the room and set a tray containing various items next to the bed. Kim looked up at Helen and stammered, "And I-I ..I was wondering if th-that offer about me moving in still stands."

Helen brought her in for another hug and Kim knew the answer. She just couldn't stand living there anymore. She loved her mother dearly but she could only handle so much. Part of her knew that in a few weeks Reaper would be back because her mother would eventually give in to him, yet again. She already spoke to her mother about it and her mom agreed. This was the best thing for everyone.

**********

Justin was excited. No, he was more than excited; he was fucking fired up! In two days he would be on a plane and on his way home to California. Two days! He'd finally be able to wrap up Kim in his arms and spend time with her. He'd missed her so badly. He even missed the little things like her fruity shampoo and her cherry lip gloss that made his lips tingle whenever they kissed.

To celebrate Thanksgiving break, the upperclassmen that lived off campus threw a huge party. Everyone was invited to it. Justin, Barry, and Cole arrived together and met up with Erin, Marcie and Mackenzie. Everyone was a little tipsy, but Barry was already shit-faced and acting like his usual self.

"Hey, Mackenzie and Marcie, I'll pay you twenty bucks if you two get down and dirty with me," Barry said obnoxiously. Marcie and Mackenzie shot him evil glares.

"And you wonder why I hate penises," Marcie said, turning to Mackenzie with a small smile on her face. "I mean you guys, especially you Barry, are so one dimensional. All you think about it pussy and threesomes."

"That's not true. I think about boobs too. Speaking of which, Erin can I see yours?" Barry asked, causing the girls to roll their eyes in disgust.

"You're disgusting," Mackenzie exclaimed, shaking her head with a look of repulsion on her face.

"You can't judge me, Mackey. Didn't you use to like dick?" Barry asked, taking another shot.

"Yeah, Barry look at the tense you used. The keywords are 'used to.' Once you go girl it's hard to look at men the same way again," Mackenzie replied before leaning in to claim Marcie's lips.

"Well, what can she do for you that I can't?"

"Girls know what girls like, simple as that. Plus, I don't have to deal with dumbass frat boys."

"And, our dildos never get soft," Marcie added.

"Huge bonus," Mackenzie laughed.

"Face it, girls know what girls need."

"Totally." Marcie pulled Mackenzie in close and gestured towards upstairs.

"We'll see you guys later," Marcie exclaimed, leading Mackenzie away. Everyone watched as the two girls hurried up the stairs and disappeared into the hallway. Justin still was amazed the Mackenzie was seeing a girl. She was the same girl who used to throw herself at him endlessly in high school, and the girl who ridiculed anyone she deemed unworthy. Yet, she wasn't the same girl. She genuinely seemed happy and it was all thanks to Marcie. Wow.

"Dude, there's all these hot chicks here and I'm wasting time by standing here talking to you," Cole replied, walking away from the group. Barry quickly followed after, walking unsteadily due to the alcohol he'd consumed in a single hour.

"Want a beer?" Erin asked. Justin nodded and they headed over to where the keg was and each got a plastic red cup filled with alcohol. "So," Erin began.

"So," Justin said in the same laid back tone that Erin used.

She giggled softly before asking, "So, you excited about seeing your girlfriend?"

"Definitely, she's an amazing girl. What about you?"

"Yeah, I'm going to Miami to visit my boyfriend at his university."

Justin's eyebrows rose considerably, "You have a boyfriend?"

Erin couldn't help but giggle, "Why do you sound so surprised?"

"You were, uh, kinda dating Cole for a few weeks."

"Me? Dating Cole? No, we never dated. We were just having a good time. He's not really my type."

"But you still had this boyfriend while you were with Cole?"

Erin shrugged her slender shoulders that were masked by her jean jacket. "Why not? My boyfriend and I have an open relationship."

"An open relationship?"

"Yeah, it gives us the opportunity to experience new things while still being committed to each other. He can see other girls; I can see other guys, but at the end of the day, we're still with each other."

"What if he finds some girl he really likes and leaves you for her?" Justin asked, drinking the rest of the ice cold beer that was left in the cup.

Erin shrugged again. "Shit happens, right?"

"Do you love your boyfriend? This just seems like an easy way for your relationship to fail."

"Of course I love him. This arrangement just means that I can do this," she stated, before pulling Justin down by his collar and kissing him. When she pulled back, she smiled and looked deep into his eyes before continuing, "...and not feel guilty about it."

She pulled him down again and planted another chaste kiss on his lips. Justin didn't know why, but he didn't pull away. He just let her kiss him over and over until he felt her tongue dip into his mouth. He had way too many beers and now instead of thinking, he was reacting.

"You taste good," she moaned into his mouth. It felt like Justin's hands had a mind of their own because suddenly he felt his hands caressing her shoulders and moving down. "Let's go upstairs," she whispered. Again, he didn't think, he just reacted and nodded his head.

*********

Erin led the way to the bedroom, she knew one of the people that lived there and decided to use their room. She held onto to Justin's collar with one hand and opened the door that her back was pressed against with the other. She quickly dragged him into the room, giggling when he slapped her ass with a loud SMACK!

"Are you ready for me, lover?" she whispered in his ear, gently sucking on the tip before licking the lobe.

Justin didn't even realize what he'd been doing until the bedroom door closed and a moment later he was thrown on the soft king sized bed. His tipsy brain had him doing things he wouldn't be doing under other circumstances. He sat there watching the girl closely. Erin walked over to the lamp sitting on one of the dressers and quickly turned it on.

She sauntered over to him, removing her jacket in the process. She was wearing a purple halter top underneath that made her cleavage pop out. She stroked and rubbed her skin in an attempt to look like some beautiful seductress while making her way over to him. She effortlessly pulled down her short skirt, revealing her small black thong that was hidden underneath. Finally, she pulled down the halter top, revealing her bare naked breasts to him.

"I've wanted to do this ever since I met you," she exclaimed, sitting on his lap. "You look sooo delicious," she hissed, lifting up his shirt. She smiled while she looked at his body and let her fingers run along his toned stomach. She ran her fingers down to his dick and began to rub his member, trying to get the reaction she wanted.

She leaned down to kiss him again and he kissed back. She touched his skin as he rubbed her breasts, gently pinching her nipples which were rapidly becoming erect. He sat there and kissed and felt her body, but it wasn't doing anything for him.

In high school, he might've been extremely turned on by this, but now he wasn't. Her touch didn't make his skin tingle and burn the way he liked. And, her flesh against his didn't make him beg for more. Erin just couldn't compare to the woman who had already stolen his heart, Kim. And now look at him. He was doing things he had no business doing with some girl he'd known for only a couple weeks. He promised Kim he wouldn't hurt her and now he felt like a liar. He wasn't going to hurt her the way he'd done other girls in the past. She was too good for that.

Justin pulled back from Erin as she tried to reach her hand into his pants. He pushed her away softly onto the bed and fixed his clothes.

"What's up?" she asked, clearly confused.

"I can't do this to her. I'm sorry, Erin. I just can't."

Erin scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest, "Well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

"I love her."

"Whoa, dude you're 18…"

"I'm 19."

"Whatever, the point is you're still young. Don't you think it's a little early for you to be saying you love someone?"

"No, I don't. She's so amazing and I'm lucky to have her. Doing this won't only hurt her, it'll hurt me too. I can't blow my chances with her. I can't lose her. I'm sorry, Erin."

Erin huffed loudly and shook her head in disbelief. After a moment she reached for her shirt and looked at him. She didn't look upset or angry she looked like she gained a new respect for him.

"No, she's the lucky one. I know most guys wouldn't stay faithful if they were so far away from their girl. She's lucky to have chosen one who at least tried to stay true to her. I can't hold that against you," she replied, picking up her clothes and putting them back on.

Justin walked over to the door and waited for Erin to become fully dressed again. She walked over to the door with him and he opened it. Erin walked out first and Justin followed. The door across from them opened also and out walked Marcie and Mackenzie. They were giggling, but as soon as they saw Erin and Justin, their laughter suddenly halted.

Marcie and Mackenzie glared at Erin and then at Justin, shaking their heads. Erin bit her lip nervously and quietly pointed downstairs. "I'm gonna go back to the party. I'll talk to you guys later," she exclaimed before walking down the flight of stairs.

Mackenzie waited until Erin vanished within the crowd of people before she looked at Justin again.

"Listen, I know this looks bad but…," was all he got out before Mackenzie rushed over to him and slapped him. The pain was mild compared to being slapped by Kimberly, but it still didn't feel good.

"You should be ashamed of yourself," she hissed. She rolled her eyes at him and then rushed downstairs. Marcie looked at him in abhorrence and left without a single word. The look she gave him felt more powerful than the slap he received. He deserved it. There was no doubt about it; he was a total dickhead.

*********

Helen and Steve could barely contain their excitement. Helen had even ignored her bed rest orders in order to see Justin. They waited anxiously in the airport, looking through the crowds of people emerging from the gates. Helen rubbed her baby bump insentience as she waited for her son to appear. Kim wanted to be there to greet him to, but work got in the way and she wasn't able to go.

Then, Helen spotted him, walking towards them with his bags. Steve walked over to him and they hugged briefly before making their way over to Helen. She snatched up Justin quickly and squeezed him tightly. The swell of her stomach sort of got in the way, but it didn't matter.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you," Helen beamed. Justin smiled softly and kissed the top of his mother's forehead. He pulled away from his parents and they all began walking to the car, making small talk along the way.

"Where's Kim?" Justin asked suddenly.

"Oh, I'm sorry honey, she couldn't make it. Her boss wouldn't let her switch shifts with anyone," Helen complained, watching the boys put Justin's luggage in the trunk.

"How's school?" Steve asked.

"It's okay. How's my sister and did you finally decide on a name?"

"No, I hope you convince him that naming the baby, Biddy, is stupid," Helen complained.

"No it isn't honey. It's different."

"It's stupid."

Justin chuckled as he watched his parents debate the name as they got into the car. He was just counting down until he got to see Kim again.

"Soooo, what else is new with you two?" Justin asked, trying to switch the topic of baby names. He watched as Helen shot Steve a small glare before looking in the backseat at Justin.

"Well, there is something we didn't tell you," she said.

"Yeah, what's that?"

"Kim moved in a few weeks ago."

"W-what? Seriously?"

"Yeah, why would we joke about something like that? She was having problems with her mom's boyfriend…"

"Reaper?"

"Yep, that's his name," Steve replied. "So, we let her move in."

"Ooooh, sweetie you have to see the baby's room," Helen squealed. "I hired a professional interior designer and the room is to die for."

"You hired an interior designer for a baby room?" Justin asked in disbelief.

"I feel the same way," Steve exclaimed, noting Justin's shock.

"Yes, I certainly did. This is supposed to be special."

"I agree but I draw the line at spending six thousand dollars on baby furniture."

Justin's eyebrows lifted. Six thousand dollars? His mother really was excited about this new baby. He thought about what his sister would look like and how she would act when she got older. He smiled the rest of the ride home.

*********

"Mommy, you must really wanna get out of here," Maria stated, knocking Kim away from her thoughts.

"What?"

"You keep looking at the door like you're getting ready to bolt out of here," Maria replied, flipping through the pages in a magazine. Kim smiled and sat down in the chair next to her cash register.

"My shift ends in one hour. That seems like forever. Justin's back home and I wanna see him."

"Awww, that's so cute. I wish I could find someone," Maria complained.

"What about that guy you met in San Francisco?"

"Ugh, he was gay. Why does it seem like there's no good men out there. If they're not gay, they're taken. It's jodido."

"What does that mean?"

"Fucked up," Maria replied. She continued flipping through the pages in the gossip magazine. "I'm thinking about moving to San Francisco."

"Really?"

"Yeah, besides the fact that Romeo turned out to be gay, it was pretty cool down there. The clubs were amazing, girl."

"When do you plan on moving there?"

"I don't know, yet. Maybe in a couple of months. I have to find a job down there."

"I'm gonna miss watching you not work," Kim teased.

"Yeah, I bet. Tom won't, he'll just miss watching me bend over," Maria joked.

"That ass of yours is pretty eye-grabbing," Kim laughed.

"I know, I could be like an ass model. Kim Kardashian better watch out. There's a new fabulous ass in town," Maria joked, setting down her magazine to pick up a new one.

"Wow, Maria. I'm gonna miss you."

Maria was about to say something when her attention was brought towards the front of the store. "Whoa, you might not have to wait an hour to see Justin."

"What?" Kim asked. She suddenly looked behind her and jumped when she saw Justin making his way to her check out lane. "Oh my God," she screamed, running over to him.

He smirked as she made her way to him. She jumped into his arms and he held her tightly as she wrapped her legs around his waist. She planted small kisses onto his lips and smiled widely.

"What are you doing here?" she finally asked.

"I wasn't going to wait one hour to see you," Justin replied, leaning down to kiss her again. He gently set her back down on her feet and his attention was brought to the small set of stitches above her eyebrow. His eyebrows furrowed together and he looked into her deep brown eyes questioningly.

"Reaper," Kim breathed out after noticing his stare. "They're gonna dissolve soon. At least that's what the nurse told me."

"Why didn't you tell me? About you moving in? About Reaper?"

"I wanted me moving in to be a surprise."

"And the fight with Reaper?"

FatalCharm
FatalCharm
280 Followers