Closeville Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips pressed to her neck sending a shiver through her. She rested her hands on his sides as he caressed her arms with his hands, pulling her body close to him. She could feel his erection pressing against her stomach through all of the material.

"We're in front of all these people," the thought flickered through her mind but for that one moment it didn't matter. Her husband held her tightly to him, planting kisses on her cheek, her neck, and her ear. She grinned at him, hearing the applause of his family behind them. Lust showed in Frank's eyes and Sherry didn't mind it, instead she found herself becoming aroused as well, her skin tingling, a warmth spreading between her legs.

Frank sensed this change in her and smiled his most genuine smile. He casually stroked each of her arms from the elbow to the wrist.

"Do you trust me, Sherry?"

"Yes, Frank, but things have been so str-"

"Sshhhh..." he kissed her lips gently, "no buts. " His fingers kneaded at her arms, fitting her arm to his hand, holding her more tightly. He moved her arms from his side to rest at her side. "You're my wife now, and I'm going to take care of you. I brought you here to share with you the best of life and love. You have to believe in that. Believe in me. Believe in us."

Sherry stared into his eyes and smiled uncertainly. He laced his fingers through hers.

"Do you believe in us, Sherry, enough to trust me. To trust that I know what's best for us?"

"Frank, I-"

He kissed her, smothering her words. He pulled her hands behind her back, grabbing both wrists with one hand. Sherry could feel her breath heighten and her stomach flipped in a sudden jolt of fear. Frank held her hands tightly, with his body pressed against her heavily, his nose to her nose, his eyes probing into her eyes.

Doesn't anybody see this? Sherry wondered, looking at Frank a bit fearfully. But still that warmth spread within her, she could feel her excitement mounting rather than dissipating, though her mind told her she was in some kind of trouble.

"Do you?" Frank uttered from deep in his throat.

"Y..yes, Frank."

He smiled at her then, thoroughly pleased. "Good girl." He kissed her fully then, probing his tongue deep into her mouth. His hands roamed from her sides to her stomach and across her breasts, and it was then that Sherry realized he was no longer holding her at the wrists. Yet she still couldn't move her arms, somehow bound behind her back. Real fear traced through her then, and she tried to break the kiss and say his name, but could not get the leverage on him.

The gathered family and friends began to murmur then, some cheers and applause followed as they drew closer. Distinct voices began to come through, and Sherry could place them although she couldn't see them standing behind her. She felt hands on her back and heavy breathing on her neck, still as Frank continued to kiss her with a firmness she couldn't break from.

"Welcome to the family, dear!" Emily's voice chimed close to Sherry's ear. "Frank are you ready?"

Frank nodded through the kiss just as Sherry began to scream and struggle in vain to break away. She bit his tongue and tasted his blood. Frank jumped back and cursed, putting his hand over her mouth before she could say anything else. Sherry felt hands on her legs, around her waist and her arms, holding her perfectly still. She stared at Frank, furiously bewildered, as she saw Emily come from the back handing something to Frank. Emily winked at her.

"Don't worry about a thing, dear."

Emily put her hands on Sherry's chin and forehead, while Frank took the thing she handed him and put it to Sherry's face. He moved his hand from her mouth and shoved the plastic thing inside her mouth, gagging her before she could scream. Sherry moaned and made muffled sobbing noises as Frank secured the gag behind her head.

Before she could get her bearings she found herself being lifted and placed on a table. Her legs were spread apart and her feet secured to a cast iron loop. Her arms were unbound from behind her and stretched out on each side, similarly secured. She looked up through her tears to see the family gathered around her in a circle, smiling and leering. Many of the men clapped Frank on the back while the women nodded approvingly. Sherry struggled against her binds but there was no escape. She sobbed behind the plastic gag.

Frank grinned above her. He bent down to her ear and whispered, "Believe, Sherry. Don't worry."

"Oh, poor girl, she's so upset." One of the aunts noted sympathetically.

"Well, marriage is always an adjustment!" another replied cheerfully.

"Frankie, you really done yourself well, there. What a charming wife you caught. I wish you the best of luck, boy, you'll do fine." A gruff male voice said.

Frank grinned, shaking Uncle David's hand. "Thank you, sir."

Emily approached, holding out a lacy box.

"Oh now, Frank, here's the customary gift from the groom's parents. How I wish your father was here to see this." A tear slid from her eye.

"Thanks, mom." Frank kissed his mother on the cheek softly, smiling at her.

All of this Sherry watched from her vantage point on the table. She was having trouble breathing through the gag, her breath coming in short gasps through her nose, which was getting stuffed up as she sobbed. Still she watched her husband open the package and her heart stopped for a moment when she saw what he took from the frilly, decorative box.

A knife. A luxurious slender white handle, carved with intricate designs too small to see, supporting a long silver blade, Frank gazed at it smiling, then kissed the tip. He began to lower it to her bosom.

Sherry panicked, writhing and straining against her bonds, her breath coming harder and harder and her screams muffled by the gag. She began to choke and sputter, her vision blurring so that she could not see her husband any more, but felt the slight pressure of the tip of the knife just below her throat through the lace of her gown.

"Oh for God's sake, Frank! What the girl needs is a good slap, straighten her out."

She heard Frank's voice harden. "Don't touch her! Sherry is *my* wife. You let me handle her my own way, Uncle Bob, stay back."

A elderly female voice from the crowd, possibly Aunt Mary, "they don't do things that way anymore, you know. Now it's all reason, reason, reason."

Sherry felt Frank's body over her, leaning into her. His chest pressed against her breasts, and his fingers caressed her cheeks.

"Sshhh, Sherry, shhh, love. You gotta calm down, sweetness. Sshhh.."

His voice was soothing, but still she choked and sputtered. He put his eyes on hers and looked at her with loving concern. She moaned through the gag, pleading with him. He kissed her eyes, first one, then the other, licking at her tears, then kissed her nose. He raised his hand to her face and removed the gag, placing his finger across her lips in a "quiet" gesture.

Sounds escaped her involuntarily as she gasped for air. Frank didn't try to stop her. He remained looking deeply into her eyes, caressing her cheek, holding his finger over her lips. As her breathing improved, she could hear a disapproving murmur from the crowd. She cast her eyes upwards to look at the faces scowling down at her.

"No!" Frank said sharply. "Look at me. Just me." She turned her eyes back towards him. His finger ran up and down her cheek in a loving caress. Sherry's breath hitched, but slowed, she was more composed. He kissed her lips through his finger. "You have to breathe, sweetie." he said. He brushed a stray hair from her eyes. "This doesn't have to be awful, Sherry. He picked up the knife with his free hand, laying next to her head. He traced the blade over her face. Sherry froze, eyes wide with fear.

"See?" The blade ran down her nose, across her left cheek, outlined her lips. "not a scratch. I love you. If you believe I love you, trust that I won't hurt you," the blade ran across her throat, touching her earlobe on one side, then across to the other, "if you believe that, my dear wife, it won't be awful."

He held his finger over her mouth, in the understood command to not speak, and continued to trace her face and throat with the blade of the Wedding Knife, murmuring to her in comforting tones, until her hitched breathing stopped and she lay silent below him, stray tears falling from her eyes. The guests stood gathered round, silent now except for the expectant shuffling and side conversations.

Frank dropped the knife and placed both hands on her shoulders, once again covering her mouth with his and kissing her deeply. Sherry was frightened, still she responded. Her body responded in ways more intense than she'd ever imagined, as she lay in these binds and could not move on her own. Frank wasn't going to hurt her, she knew now. He wasn't going to stab her or sacrifice her here on this table. He loved her. Her heart pounded in fear anyway, but with this understanding came a thrill of anticipation as well. What was in store?

"Okay now." Frank said as he broke the kiss. He put the gag back in her mouth. "It's time for the ceremony to start."

The guests applauded, and Emily came back to stand by her son. "I'm so proud of you, honey! You handled that beautifully!"

"Thanks, Mom." Frank grinned with pride.

Sherry closed her eyes as he picked up the knife. Again she felt the blade trace across her throat, down to a place just above her chest. She felt his hands roam over her breasts and felt her sex clench and tense when one of his hands tweaked a nipple through the fabric. She heard fabric ripping around her right breast, down along her stomach, around her hip and down to her slightly bent knee. It started again at the left side and up, around her hip, across her stomach, around her left breast and across the top of the gown.

A cheer rose through the crowd as Frank lifted the cut material and moved it downward, cool air moving in to touch Sherry's exposed stomach. She realized now why the dress had been made with unique seams. The fabric was still attached by the knees. She felt hands on her legs, unknown family members, removing her binds and slipping her legs from outside of the gown, resecuring them without the covering. She felt Frank's lips on her stomach. Sherry knew now that she was helpless, that no amount of crying, writhing, or fighting would release her from this table, so she allowed the tears to slide from her eyes, and concentrated on breathing well to not choke as she did before. Her husband's lips on her stomach were sending chills through her, and she realized that she could no longer control her own body's reactions either. The understanding was somehow liberating. There was nothing she could do but let it happen, however her husband deemed it would.

Frank kissed her stomach, her cleavage through her bra, the lace still covering the top of her chest, kissed her neck, her cheeks, her eyes, her forehead. He nibbled on her left earlobe, sending a thrill through her. "good girl" he whispered. Amazingly, Sherry felt proud of herself upon hearing his praise. She never imagined her wedding night being quite like this.

The Wedding Knife, again, tracing her breasts. Frank placed the tip under her bra, brushing her tender skin with the blade. He turned it upwards, slicing through the material holding the cups together. The bra gave way, spilling her breasts out into the open. Sherry gasped, hearing the guests applaud politely with some cheers of appraisal mixed in. She could feel her face flush, realizing her exposure. Before she could adjust to this, Frank traced the knife along her stomach, to the french cut lace panties she wore. The blade tickled her around her hips, but she dared not move. In two quick flicks, he sliced through the thinnest sections of lace. The panties still lay, covering her mound beneath. Frank grinned at those around him, raising his eyebrows and accepting their congratulations. He replaced the knife into the lacy box, handing it back to Emily, who beamed with maternal pride.

He kissed his wife's stomach, then grabbed the waistline of her panties in his teeth, moving it downward until her sex was exposed, his nose skimming along her slit. Sherry felt his hot breath on her pussy, and her body jerked in reaction. Tears of embarrassment sprung to her eyes once again as she realized her exposure and utter helplessness. She could feel the hot warmth spreading between her legs, and she knew she must be very wet. Everyone would know she was very wet. This both embarrassed and exciting her more, the two emotions playing against each other in mounting tension. She heard the voices around her.

"oh, lovely."

"I knew it when I saw her, she was going to be a beauty!"

"You sure done good, Frankie!"

Sherry felt Frank's fingers probing at her, sucking sounds coming from her wetness. Softness, his tongue, caressing her, licking at her juices. She moaned beneath her gag, for the first time for something other than fear. She felt her pussy lips being opened, exposing her deeply for all to see. Frank's tongue deep inside her, deeper than anything besides her own fingers had been before.

"Mmmm..she's very tight," he said softly, to nobody. He nibbled at her lips, causing her to arch her hips towards him despite her best efforts to stay in place, to not writhe against her binds. Sherry felt herself tense, her muscles clenching in an involuntary contraction. "there we go." Said Frank, apparently waiting for that reaction. The guests applauded again, reminding Sherry of their presence. Again she realized how exposed she was. She'd never given herself to a man before, and now she was doing it before all of his family and friends.

Frank ran a hand along her thigh, kissed her stomach and ran his tongue across the underside of her breasts. His fingers found her cunt again and stroked her lightly, occasionally dipping inside her grab more lubrication. He drew his tongue across her right breast, circling her nipple until it grew erect, then flicking at it with her tongue. He did the same to the left breast, christening each breast with his saliva, nibbling gently at her nipples until she clenched against his fingers again, her hips raising to him. Frank kissed her neck, whispering "good, Sherry, good girl" into her ear.

He stood again and stepped back, walking around behind her head. There he sat in a chair pulled up to the table, so that her head lay at his chest. Frank folded his hands across her chest, playing at her nipples. His arms hid her view of the lower end of the table. Sherry looked up at him but he was not looking at her, instead his attention was focused downward, towards the shuffling sounds and murmuring of the guests. He smiled at them, with apparent pride.

"Oh, Frank, congratulations, sweetie." Emily's voice sounded teary. "I know I said it before but I really do wish your father was here."

"I know, Mom, thanks."

Sherry's body jolted as the felt the touch on her pussy. Warm, sweaty hands, kneading into her flesh. Frank looked down at her momentarily, winking reassuringly. She felt a warm softness enter her, swirl around her, and a slurping sound.

"Welcome to the family, dear." Emily's muffled voice came from between Sherry's legs, overcome with emotion. A final kiss and she was gone.

"Aunt Mary. " Frank said cordially.

"Congratulations, and a long love and life for you both." Came the elderly reply. Then a hestitation, and she shuffled forward to the head of the table, kissing Frank on the chin and bending to kiss Sherry's forehead. Sherry looked up, wide eyed at the old woman. Aunt Mary whispered in Frank's ear:

"I don't want to interfere, dear, but really she should be able to see who she is receiving."

Frank looked down, surprised. "Oh! You're right, of course. I didn't realize."

"You're excited, I know, but remember, Frankie, details.. details." She shook a finger at him and a look exchanged between them, clearly reminiscent of some past conversation. Frank blushed and replied "Yes Aunt Mary, you are right. I'll take care of that."

He went over to the cake table and came back with a white satin pillow. Lifting Shery's head and shoulders, he placed it beneath her, offering much comfort to her position but also forcing her to look downwards, where she could see her breasts exposed, the tops of her knees, and the long line of Frank's relatives waiting beyond. Aunt Mary shuffled back to the foot of the table and placed a shakey hand on Sherry's thigh. She bent down and gave a dry kiss onto Sherry's lips, then smiled and went on her way.

Uncle Bob was next, the one who wanted Frank to hit her earlier. Sherry tensed, feeling repulsed. Uncle Bob seemed not to notice, but Frank did, and he grabbed her nipples rather roughly and squeezed them. Sherry looked up at him in surprise. "be polite." He whispered.

Uncle Bob was not polite. He bent forward without a word of congratulations and slurped at her cunt, probing at her with his tongue then fingers roughly. Sherry whimpered behind her gag, then felt Frank caressing her nipples reassuringly. Frank stared down the table, looking a bit annoyed, glancing at his mother for help.

"Okay, Bob, let's save some for everyone else, huh?" Emily chimed in merrily. The guests chuckled. "Bob loves weddings, always hogging up the pussy and the cake. He'll never change."

"All right, all right." Uncle Bob looked up and grinned, "Good luck to you."

Aunt Rita was next, smiling with good cheer. She gave her blessing and delivered a gently kiss, though her nails were long and hard and scratched at Sherry's thighs. Sherry winced and shifted, feeling Frank's fingers tighten around her nipples again. She closed her eyes, blocking the tears and shuddered, trying not to move.

The guests came and went quickly, mostly offering a quick lick and kiss and a good luck wish. Sherry could see the line waiting and realized the guests had lined up in age order, the younger people waiting way in the back. She could see Little Emily's blue ribbon bouncing way at the end of the line. Sherry felt her embarrassment dissipating as the aunts and uncles delivered their kisses. It would be over soon enough, she surmised.

The cousins began to make their way forward, those in the back straggling their heads to see. Mary Ellen, an attractive cousin in her thirties approached and smiled flirtingly at Frank. He stopped playing with Sherry's nipples to rise and reach out his hand to her, shaking hers with an exclamation of hello. Sherry felt instantly jealous, and clenched her pussy as tight as she could as Mary Ellen bent to deliver the customary good luck kiss. A light peck was placed on her labia.

"Hmm.. you've got a fiesty one there, Frankie. I don't think she likes me." She winked at Frank seductively and sashayed off without another look to Sherry. Frank smiled down at his wife and shrugged innocently, returning his fingers to her breasts.

Sherry closed her eyes, beginning to lose control of her body as the sensations of so many different touches came to her. Some short, some lingering, some soft, some rough, all the while her nipples being pinched and flicked, stroked and coddled, her wetness growing, her breathing increasing.

"Good luck"

"Best to you"

"Welcome, Sherry"

The greetings swam through her head and she no longer could place who they were from. Fingers inside her, swirling the thick liquid, tongues roaming across her slit, entering in her, and as the line progressed and the guests got younger, some playful teases on her clitoris, causing her to wriggle and moan beneath through her gag, struggling in her binds. Frank did not squeeze her roughly for it, apparently pleased with the response.

Rough hands, spreading her open and massaging her, penetrating her quickly while flicking at her clit. Sherry gasped and her eyes flew open, revealing cousin Bob leering at her. Frank leaned down to her ear and whispered in her ear apologetically "he's just like his father."