Club Inzest 11

Story Info
Madison's job is to keep her family VERY happy.
4.5k words
4.69
41.6k
18
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Club Inzest 11: Her Family's Call Girl

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

We just welcomed a new member to our club the other day, she seems very upbeat and pleasant. She's a "professional" girl and while we don't allow members to ply their trade in the Club -- we don't want any problems -- I fail to see what business it is of the Government's to tell anyone what she or he can do with their bodies. Madison made her choice and seeing as her entire family seems to adore her, I guess they're cool with it. But why don't I just let Madison tell you the story herself?

My name is Madison Pershing and I hope you'll enjoy the story I am about to relate to you. Michy says it's pretty hot and seeing as I'm pretty hot, I can't argue with her.

As I said, my name is Madison and I am a sexy blonde, 5'8" tall, with beautiful blue eyes and nice, long legs. I weigh 125 pounds and my measurements are 35-27-37 and I have my share of admirers. Which is part of the problem, if I'm being honest.

You see, I'm a bit scatterbrained -- I've always gotten by on my looks -- and when I got to U of W, I was in wayyy over my head. So much so that I dropped out after my first semester. Another friend suggested Conestoga College, but I knew the academic life just wasn't for me.

I knew damned well my folks weren't going to foot the bills. Not that they couldn't afford too, they're quite well off -- but because my folks were always lecturing me on the value of "buckling down" and "hard work". Not for me folks -- this girl likes to play.

So, with the help of some friends, I decided to go Play for Pay, if you know what I mean. Yep, I set up a website and got myself an unlisted Phone Number and started working as a Call Girl. I decided from the get-go I'd go the high class route. I was very selective about who I chose -- these were people I'd have slept with for free, but within months, I was making oodles of cash and was dressing better, feeling better and living in a nicer apartment. Whenever my folks called or visited and asked how I could afford all this, I just told them I was working in the "hospitality" industry and didn't elaborate.

I am a girl who likes the good life and I was living it -- sex with good looking men and hot women -- yes, I enjoyed women, once I let go of my hang-ups -- and going to fancy parties and clubs all over Ontario and beyond. I wore sexy clothes and sensual clothes, hot lingerie, sexy heels and boots and was given lavish gifts that made me smile each and every time. Let us just say all my -- friends -- went away with big smiles on their faces.

A little while back, I was lounging around, it was a do-nothing day and I had no bookings. I was considering going to a movie or going to a club when my phone rang, my personal phone, not the business one. I pick it up and my Mom's on the other end.

"Madison, I know what you're doing for a living."

Shit, busted. "Look Mom, I ... "

"Madison, calm down -- I'm not going to judge you and I'm not mad. Do you remember Ennio's Restaurant?"

"The Italian place? Yeah, I think so, why?"

"Be there at 9 dear, and wear something a bit naughty. Not trashy or slutty, but something that will attract attention. Love you, got to run, bye!"

I was most definitely freaked out. My Mom, setting me up with a client? Okay, well business was business and it'd been a slow week and I was horny. I had the right outfit in mind, a shiny gold jacket under which I always wore a bikini top, you wore the jacket just open enough to make that noticeable. I stay tanned and work out, so keep my midriff bare and a spangly gold miniskirt and matching gold stilettos. I even dusted myself with a bit of glitter when the time came and called a cab -- I never drive and a few of the cabbies know me and will look out for me, should something appear not-quite right.

I walked into the lovely restaurant, heels clicking on the lovely hardwood floors, the aroma of Italian spices wafting through the air and intoxicating my taste buds. I always love this place, I am a girl who likes to eat, I make sure to work it off -- both in the Gym and in bed. The owner greeted me and escorted me to my table, I think he'd like to spend some time with me, but his wife watches him like a hawk. Too bad -- she's a dusky Italian beauty that I wouldn't mind tearing up the sheets with.

I was surprised to find my mother waiting for me at the table, she had on a smile that was really -- odd. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said "Hey Mom, good to see you -- are you waiting here to introduce me to my client or is he meeting us here or what?"

"Madison dear, perhaps I should've made myself clear earlier -- I'm your client tonight."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. My Mom -- using an escort? Did she perhaps misunderstand or ... I looked at Mom, who was smiling that smile again and then I took a careful look at her. My mom, MaryAnn, is a stunning woman who doesn't look her age, she looks to be in her mid-30's at best. She's an olive-skinned beauty with long chestnut hair and dark brown eyes, legs that go on forever and, luckily for me because I inherited those, gorgeous boobs. She was dressed to kill tonight, in a clingy black cocktail dress and grayish patterned stockings with black stiletto heels. If this were anyone else, I'd have been all over them, but ...?

"Mom -- you do understand what I do for a living, that I ..."

"Have sex with other people for money? Yes dear, I know that and I'd like to hire you."

Still totally flummoxed at this, I added "You also know that I'm fairly expensive?"

"Goodness dear, I should hope so, you're my daughter and obviously gorgeous. Please, get comfortable, we'll eat and talk. Bye the way, the outfit -- perfect darling, you look very sexy in that."

My Mom was totally blowing my mind but I managed to formulate some kind of dinner order and we sat and talked. There was a lot more to my Mom than the staid society maven I'd known, she had hidden depths. Mom had been bi-curious for some time and wanted to try it with someone anonymous, when one of her less-than discreet friends gave her some information about a woman she'd been with, Mom put 2 + 2 together and figured out it was me.

"At first, I was very angry with you, but then I thought, why not? She's a beautiful young woman, Academia was not for you and you worked hard to sculpt a beautiful body, why shouldn't you make some money with it. The more I thought about it ... " Mom lowered her voice " ... the more turned on I got. I've had quite a few naughty fantasies about you, my darling." She stated in a calm, sensual tone.

Mom had surprised me, but it wasn't really the incest-part, it was just that I didn't picture her in quite this way, but the woman before me was a total turn-on. Incest didn't trouble me, one way or the other, I'd been to bed with a father and daughter before. I just smiled as my Mom took my hand in hers.

Mom whispered in my ear "So, just how expensive are you?" Quietly, I quoted her a figure and her eyes widened. "Wow -- that's a lot of money, you'd better be worth it!"

I smiled and replied matter-of-factly "Lady, I will blow your fucking mind."

Mom stood up and hugged me, it looked like a nice mother / daughter hug, but her hands were on my ass, squeezing. "That's what I'm counting on, darling. Let's go."

We drove the short distance to my apartment, which Mom hadn't seen in quite some time. "You're living like this? You must be good, this place is spectacular."

"You haven't seen the best room yet," I said, acting kittenish and moving towards the bedroom. Mom's eyes followed my every move as I made my way to my bedroom. I hid behind the doorway and tossed the jacket out, peeking just my head out and winking. Mom got the hint.

I had a dimmer on my light switch and had made the room a bit darker, setting the mood. My bed is plush and inviting, I buy expensive sheets that feel good on the skin. I sat on the bed and beckoned for my mother to join me, but she had other ideas.

My Mom did a sexy little dance; I didn't know she could move so well. Apparently, Mom's taste in lingerie mirrored my own, expensive and slightly naughty, she had on a sheer black bra and a pair of panties that matched -- you could see right through them and I was surprised to find out that Mom shaved. Her breasts fell out of the bra, unencumbered, they were beautiful, full, bouncy and I wanted to lick them. She moved towards me on the bed, sat down and lay me on my back, beginning to kiss me all over. I thought that I was going to show her a thing or two -- but I was all wrong on that count.

Mom swarmed all over me, like a bee to honey and it was so sexy to see her darker skin against mine, her dark hair co-mingled with my blonde hair, both our legs long and sleek, we wrapped around each other and stiletto tips caught the light as we tasted each other. Mom and I were in a sixty-nine in short order, lips seeking wet pussies, Mom's head bobbing up and down as she feasted on her daughter's horny cunt. I believed my Mom when she told me she'd never been with a woman before, but in my mind, I was thinking, Fuck MaryAnn, you sure as hell can eat pussy!

Mom wanted to run the full gamut of girl-on-girl sex, and what the hell, I was enjoying myself and she was paying. I licked her cunt while she sat in a chair and talked dirty to me, then she asked me to fuck her with a dildo. I went one step beyond that -- I got out the double-dong a few of my lady clients prefer and we fucked each other. My Mom, the high-class Society lady still wasn't done, so I ate her until she was drenched and fucked her with my newest strap-on. That did her in, she collapsed in my arms and fell asleep. She had breakfast with me the next morning and I was surprised that I still wanted her, but I maintained my professionalism. Mom gave me the money and a bit extra besides. "Buy yourself another pair of stilettos for next time, baby, you have such sexy, long legs. I loved having them entwined with mine. Darling, oh Madison, that was indescribable, wonderful -- please, say we'll do this again, won't you?"

I told her if she had the money, I'd make myself available and we talked a bit more. Mom thought she could swing it twice a month. I told her I'd give her a "family" discount and she laughed, when she left, she patted my ass and said "See you soon." I was nearly exhausted, but I had the broadest grin on my face.

A week hadn't even passed when I got another phone call from Mom. I was surprised but looking forward to rolling around with her again, but I was about to be disappointed.

"Not me this time, baby girl -- but soon, you naughty thing -- another friend of mine is anxious to meet you and I told him what a terrific fuck you are. Can you wear something elegant and a bit slinky -- meet him at Michel's around 8 this Friday?"

I sure could -- Michel's was a high-end French restaurant that had just opened and I was dying to go, as I absolutely adore French food. I had a slinky black dress that hugged me like a glove, plunging nicely in front and showing a nice bit of décolletage and it also had a nice slit on one side, so I could wear stockings and my new -- friend -- would see that. I also had a new pair of sexy black pumps I'd been itching to wear. Friday couldn't come soon enough for me!

I got to the restaurant a bit before 8, I figure the customer is paying for my time, so I'm never late. I was ushered to the table and I could see a meticulously dressed, broad-shouldered man with just a touch of grey at his temples -- he looked very dapper, the kind of man I like. He turned around and it was my father.

"Hello Madison hon, please, sit down." I did -- in some ways, I think I was more shocked than with my mother. Daddy didn't -- well, he -- just didn't.

"Madison, I know all about you and your mother, I'm not angry or upset. The night after your -- meeting -- that woman was happier and hotter than I've ever seen her. She practically fucked me into the bedsprings. It took a lot of coaxing, but I finally got it out of her -- and then I was horny as hell, understand? We both agreed turnabout is fair play, so if you think you can handle your old man, we'll have a pretty intense night, I think."

I was freaked out, but I had to admit, intrigued. I wondered what Daddy was like in bed and every little girl gets a crush on her Daddy. My father is an ex-jock, solid and athletic, with these piercing blue eyes and salt and pepper hair that he keeps neat and trim. He dresses nicely and even though he's nearing 50, like Mom, he doesn't show his age.

We had a wonderful dinner together and seeing my father in this context was quite a revelation. He wasn't "Daddy" tonight, he was a client and one that had a very dry wit and was an excellent dinner companion. We even danced to a few songs on Jerome's dance floor before Daddy drove me back to my apartment. He kept looking over at me on the drive there, he wasn't looking at me as his little girl, I could tell.

We were barely out of the car when my father -- Derek -- swept me up in his arms and kissed me, nothing fatherly about it. There was a lot of hunger and desire in that kiss, a need that had been pushed down for a long time and now was coming out in full. Daddy-Derek wanted his little girl and he wasn't waiting for me any longer. We practically stumbled into my apartment, almost fused together. Daddy's hands were all over me, his lips were kissing me with a real hunger, I was getting him out of his clothes as fast as I could.

"The bedroom ... " I gasped out, wanting him in there immediately.

"Don't want to wait that long," he replied in short, panting breaths. "Got to have you here ... now!" He pulled me to him and got me out of my dress, pleased to see the lingerie underneath. I removed the bra and Daddy was fondling my tits, he had a good touch, but was a bit rough. "Slow down Daddy, I'm not going anywhere!" I chided him gently.

"Sorry, kitten!" He smiled at me. Hearing him use my childhood nickname and knowing we were about to fuck made me hornier than hell. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked towards him, displaying my body proudly. I got his pants off and around his ankles, he kicked them away -- being tidy wasn't important right now -- and I freed his cock from his pants. Daddy didn't have the biggest cock I'd ever fucked, but it was a nice-sized one and grew rapidly once I had it in my mouth.

I sucked and feasted on Daddy's shaft and he insisted we do a sixty-nine so he could taste me. I don't know why I was so surprised Daddy could eat pussy -- Mom wouldn't have settled on a selfish, incompetent lover. My entire body was aflame as Daddy got between my legs and slid his veiny cock deep into my cunt. I cried out, and locked my long, stocking-clad legs around his back and urged him to fuck me. He looked into my baby-blues with his dark eyes and said "You've got it, kitten." I moaned again and Daddy really let me have it. He rocked my world from that moment on. Daddy's prick thrilled me as he moved in and out of me, he liked hearing me fucking him and the noises I made, the profanity that came from his "kitten's" mouth got to him. He wasn't surprised I could give him a great fucking, that's what he'd paid for -- and I gave as good as I got.

"Give it to me Daddy, fuck you kitten, screw the shit out of me, lover-daddy, fuck my pussy, yeahhh, screw your little girl's cunt!" I moaned.

Daddy came in short order and as I washed him up, he told me he wanted another round as soon as he'd recuperated. He snuggled up beside me in my bed and fondled my tits and played with my pussy with his nimble fingers until I was horny all over again. Then Daddy insisted I get on top and fuck him this time. "Use your nails, kitten -- Daddy likes to be scratched!" He urged me.

The customer is always right, so Daddy got what he asked for and his groans spurred me on. I rode my Daddy like a bucking bronco, I almost wished I'd had a cowboy hat so I could've been Daddy's little cowgirl. Being on top is my favorite, but a lot of my clients like to be in control and run the entire show. Sex, in any form, is enjoyable to me, so I let them do what they want. Daddy was secure enough in his masculinity to let me have some degree of control and I was determined to make sure he wouldn't regret that decision. I used my hips and pussy and all of my body to get Daddy off and he came hard a second time. I was very proud of my accomplishment, Daddy said it was one of the best fucks of his life. Unlike Mom, he didn't stay the night -- he had an early business meeting -- but like Mom, he wanted another go, and soon.

The next phone call came after barely two days. When my phone rang, it was Mom again. This time, she didn't play it coy, she asked me straight out if I was interested in making some more money. Her? Daddy? Either way, I was eager and raring to go, but nope ... another surprise.

It seemed Mom had been talking to my older sister Ashley that morning. She'd confided in Mom that she and her husband Bob had been having some marital problems and wanted to try a few new things, maybe some swinging or a threesome. That's when Mom lowered the boom and told Ash that maybe I could help them out -- could I?

Could I? I've always had a small girl-crush on Ashley, she's a bit taller than me at 5'11" with wavy auburn hair, the sexiest face and a slim athletic build. Bob's one of those guys you wouldn't notice at first -- he's tall and quiet looking, he wears glasses and only speaks when he has something to say. He's got a good job with a local company who's initials are R.I.M and he makes a nice dollar. All of this would fool someone into thinking he's just a nerd. But I've seen him by our pool in just his trunks -- he's built like a linebacker and without his glasses, his eyes are dark and brooding.

Oh yeah, I sure could. I told Mom I was game, she giggled and gave me my instructions for the night. It sounded like it was going to be another nice romp for little Madison and more money in the bank, to boot!

I showed up at Ash & Bob's at 7 PM, they wanted an early start to their fun. Ashley met me at the door and all she was wearing was a sexy dark green robe and high heels. She kissed me hello, but this was no sisterly kiss -- it was sensual and warm and erotic. I had no idea if my sister had been with a woman before, but she sure knew how to arouse one.

Bob came downstairs and said "Hey, no fair starting without me." He kissed me too and when he saw I was wearing a trenchcoat, he smiled. We were going to have a little pajama party, but pillow fights were not on the agenda.

They fixed me a drink and we talked, it was sexy and flirtatious from the offset. Ash wanted to know all sorts of things about my work, so I told her some stories -- no names of course -- I could see a glow in both their eyes, Ashley's green ones and Bob's dark ones -- and knew I wanted to make them both happy they'd hired me.

"It's time, kids!" I smiled, standing up and sliding off my trenchcoat. I let them take in the sight of me standing there in a white lace teddy, with lacy white stockings to match and a pair of white stilettos. I may have looked pure and sweet, but fuckable and sexy is what I was. I took Ashley's hand and led my sister to their bedroom and lay her on the bed, my body on top of hers, and kissed her face, her shoulders, slid off the lingerie piece by piece and made my horny slut sister see stars. Ashley was beating her fists on the bed and writhing around, Bob's eyes never left us as he watched. "Let me do you too, Madison -- I want to eat your pussy!" She pleaded. I switched positions with her and now she was face-down in my muff, licking for all she was worth, likliklik went her tongue, she was hitting all the right spots and I was cumming like gangbusters.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12