Club Lez Sue' Coming Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy slowed her pounding in the ass of my lover and I moved up the wall standing so Loren could lean into me and regain her composure. Our huge tits heaved together as Joy leaned over Loren' shoulder and pressed her mouth openly on mine kissing me with a fierce passion. I wanted it, we snaked tongues into each other' mouth hungrily. I put one arm around Loren to Joy' neck signaling her I wanted it bad. We were both moaning as Loren heaved to catch her breath pressed between us. Our mouths twisted, lips smearing and tongues waging a tangled battle in each others mouth.

I felt Loren slide down she cradled my huge tits and began sucking them alternating nipples and sucking my tits with intense sexual vigor. Joy and I continued the lewd oral sex swabbing tongues over the other', sucking, moaning and munching hungry at the others wet drooling mouth.

Loren was now on her knees pulling off my lacy panties, she pulled up my dress and I felt her tongue work over my clit. Joy moved in closer so our tits rubbed as we seemingly sought to choke the other with our tongues.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ...!" I moaned into Joy' sex ravaging mouth as Loren using her fingers held my pink folds open and lapped at my clit then sucked it in her mouth. Loren' other hand moved between my legs and I felt her finger push in my ass working slowly and carefully the sensation too much ..... Far too much!

I felt my body stiffen then go limp as the incredible orgasm seized me.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH ..... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM .... OOOOO!"

I shrieked with Joy' delicious wet munching, sucking mouth on mine taking her tongue with my lips sucking it as I exploded.

Loren had pushed her finger in my tight butt working it in and out pumping as she sucked my clit through the amazing mind altering orgasm.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ....!" I moaned more my body shaking loosely as this amazing pleasure peaked. I reached down tangling my fingers in Loren' thick hair pulling her face into my spasm jerking pussy all the while still engaging in the lewd oral sex with Joy.

I felt Joy' tits rubbing mine as we swabbed tongues wildly. As my orgasm began to slide down Joy changed the style of the kiss making it much more sensuous working her nice full lips on mine we sucked on each other' mouth.

Loren worked her way out from between Joy and I and stood next to us she whispered to Joy, "I can see I'm not ready for that role yet, thanks for coming back here and fucking so good Joy."

We had broken the kiss and I looked at Loren as she fixed her clothes I asked, "What does that mean?"

Joy snuggled closer and rubbed those huge soft tits into mine and whispered in my ear, "It means you'll be coming home with me baby."

Before I could say anything Loren looked at me smiled and said, "Its ok Sue, Joy and I've been on and off for a year now and she will really treat you good."

I wasn't sure what any of this meant but I wanted to know. I moved Joy away looking at the stunning blonde I knew I could do worse she was hot.

She said, "Straighten your dress Sue we'll go have a drink and talk about this."

I nodded as Loren turned and walked out before us. I was pushing my tits back in my dress fixing them when Joy pressed me to the wall and with her lips right on mine said, "I hope you accept I want to fuck you so bad lover."

I put my arms around her and for a moment we kissed again deeply with torrid passion then looking at her I purred, "Any doubts."

"Mmmmmmmmm...you're even hotter then Loren described!"

We went out to the bar and got a fresh drink Joy was on the bar stool and I stood between her legs as she had an arm around my waist Loren spoke to me.

"I wanted to try a different role with you Sue and Loren encouraged me but I'm not made for the strong role. I know it might sound odd, but I need to be with someone not the other way around. You are so sexy I really am glad we tried it and hope you don't think less of me."

"Well honestly you and I have a few years between us and while you are truly gorgeous darling it might be better I try this further with Joy." I said petting her smooth cheek.

Just then a very sexy girl with short cropped hair came over and took Loren' hand saying, "I've been waiting for you all night Loren come on lets dance."

My new young lover was gone I turned facing Joy I leaned down and we kissed deeply.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm .... Take me home and fuck me Joy....!" I cooed in her ear....

12