Co-worker's Man Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK YEAH!" I yelled as the flared ridge of his cock rubbed over my sensitive prostate. He withdrew fully until only the head remained within me. He flexed his hips and I felt it slide more rapidly into my moist depths. Each time he withdrew I felt a yearning emptiness inside me. On each forward thrust I felt complete, that this was the way it was meant to be. I started moaning constantly as he continued to thrust into me.

"Oh yeah.....deeper.......oh god......yeah.....fuck that's good......," the words were just spilling out of me as I was being overwhelmed by the power of Frank's weapon of pleasure. I could feel my own cock beneath me, fully erect and slapping against my stomach with each his thrusts.

Frank took a firm grip of my hips and started jack-hammering his enormous cock into me. I could feel the sweat running down my back as his thickness and length continued to stretch me until I was afraid I would pass out. I was a twitching, gyrating receptacle for his lust as the lining of my ass gripped at his rigid spear.

The initial pain had disappeared and been replaced by a feeling of total sensual pleasure. I was almost babbling incoherently under his assault, "Oh yeah....fuck me Frank......yeah......give me all of it.......oh, I love it......yeah, deeper....."

I felt his hands on my hips pulling me back onto his cock to meet each of his forward thrusts. His moaning became louder as he continued to lever his massive cock into me and I knew he was nearing orgasm.

"Oh fuck....that's so tight......oh yeah......HERE IT COMES........FUCCKKKKKKK!" I heard Frank moan as his cock seemed to get even more rigid as he thrust himself fully into me and buried all 10 ½" completely in my ass.

I felt the first jet of his cum burst as a hot hard blast within me, and his engorged cockhead continued to bathe my insides with his thick creamy seed. The feeling of the initial gobs of his load pounding against the lining of my ass triggered my own orgasm. I looked down to see my cock start to throb and twitch and the first blast launched itself from my engorged cockhead to splash against my chest and face. I had never cum so hard in my life! My cock hadn't even been touched and yet under Frank's masterful lovemaking, it continued to throb and spit as my load of cum splattered the sheet beneath me.

My cock finished shooting as my load dwindled to a few final drops but Frank continued to pound into me and fill my ass with his massive load. I could feel his creamy cum as an extra layer of hot slickness around his enormous cockhead. He had filled my ass so full that some of his cum had been forced back along his cock to leak out around my stretched ring as he thrust back and forth. I looked back underneath towards his drawn up balls and saw a few gobs of his semen drop to the sheets below. As he let out a final low growl of pleasure and held his cock deep within me, I felt the fullness of his heavy load bathing the lining of my ass as my muscles continued to grip his magnificent cock.

I was totally spent and finally collapsed onto the pillows in front of me. My breathing was ragged as I tried to recover from my latest ordeal of pleasure. Frank leaned forward onto my back and I slid my knees out from under me to collapse fully onto the cum-soaked sheets beneath us. Frank stayed buried to the hilt within me and I felt his solid weight on top of me as he ran his thick wet tongue sensually into my ear and then brought his full lips next to it and whispered..........

"You're my boy now, Jon."

12