Co-worker's Man Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,742 Followers

I could feel a coat of perspiration cover my body as they worked me over. They took their time and kept up their assault at both ends of my body for about ten minutes. All the time, my cock lurched below me and drooled a continuous flow of precum.

"Hey man, want to switch ends?" I heard Frank ask from behind me.

"Sure, let's go," said Evan as I felt him withdraw his cock fully from my gaping mouth. A web of saliva connected us for a moment and then broke to fall against my chin as he moved away.

Within seconds Frank was kneeling in front of me, that glorious monster slick with the juices from the lining of my ass. I looked from the flared crimson head at the end of his cock up to his eyes. He looked down at me and winked at me slyly. I almost swooned with lust under my master's pleased gaze. I moved forward and took that now familiar cock lovingly into my mouth. The taste of our combined juices was musky and manly. It tasted of sex and the sensual smell from both of us was like an intoxicating drug as I inhaled it.

As I felt Evan slip his long cockhead past my anal ring, I angled my head and felt Frank's thick cock slip past the entrance to my throat. My lips were stretched as far as they could go around his thick shaft and I pushed myself forward as inch by inch of his thick monster slowly filled my throat. As I relaxed my ass, the pronounced ridge of Evan's flared cockhead tore across my prostate and I moaned out loud against Frank's pulsing shaft.

They quickly got into a similar rhythm with Evan's groin slapping against my ass-cheeks as Frank used his hands on the back of my head to guide me as his cock made love to the gripping tissues of my throat. They kept pounding into me for another ten or fifteen minutes as I lost all track of time under their dual assault. I was a sweating moaning mass as I continued to use my ass muscles to try and coax another load of cum out of Evan at the same time as my throat massaged Frank's quivering shaft.

"I think it's time to give this boy a bath," I heard Frank say. He quickly withdrew his dripping cock from the depths of my throat and Evan quickly followed suit by pulling his throbbing spear from my gaping ass.

"Turn over," commanded Frank. I flipped over on my back and felt my own cock slap up against my stomach.

They each took a place kneeling on each side of my face. I looked up at these two giants as they took their hands and wrapped them around their huge cocks and started to jack them off towards me. Both engorged cockheads were poised mere inches above my face as they continued to milk the thick shafts. I watched mesmerized as just above me, the opening at the end of Frank's cock gaped open and I saw a large white glob lurch momentarily to the surface before the rising onslaught behind it drove it forward to splash fiercely across my lips.

"HERE IT COMES!" he shouted as his hand became a blur as he jacked away at his pulsating cock. A second blast quickly followed the first to splash across my nose and cheek.

"OHHHHH FUCK......YEAH!" it was Evan's turn as his first blast sprayed forth to lay a thick white streak from my eyebrow down to my upper lip.

As Evan's first shot landed, I felt my own cock lurch in spasm as my semen rushed up my un-touched shaft to arc high into the air before landing on my chest. As I felt the first blast of my orgasm spurt forth, I quickly wrapped my hand around my shaft and pumped it blissfully as their cascading seed continued to spray over me. I was so turned on by servicing these two that my cum continued to shoot and shoot as I coated my chest and stomach with my own spunk.

I had to close my eyes as my face rapidly became a milky, creamy mess. They continued to pump their cocks as I felt their loads raining down upon my face. I felt it cover both eyelids and run down the sides of my cheeks. Although I wanted to open my mouth wide for their pearly seed, I kept my eager lips closed right now as I knew Frank would want to feed it to me when they were finished. The heavy cream splashed across my chin and ran down my neck as I heard their moans of pleasure above me. I felt stray drops splash against my chest and forehead as they pumped all their hot white cream onto my face. The gobs of cum finally slowed and I felt the weight of their dual loads of warm slick semen covering my face.

"OH FUCK! Look at that!" it was Evan who spoke and I knew he was talking about the way I looked. "Geez Frank, I always thought I came a lot but I've got nothing on you. Man, he's covered!"

"You didn't do too bad yourself, Evan. Now just stay still for a second kid, I want to take a couple of pictures."

I heard Frank get off the bed and then moments later heard a click and I sensed a flash going off beyond my coated eyelids. The camera clicked a few more times until I guess Frank was satisfied with the shots he wanted.

"Did you like your bath kid?" Frank asked. I nodded slightly, being careful not to allow too much of their accumulated loads to run off my face.

"Should I get a cloth and wipe all that cum off your face?" I paused in shock at the thought that he was going to withhold his precious cum from me. I quickly made short side to side shakes of my head to answer "No" to his question.

"I didn't think so," he said with a knowing chuckle. I felt the length of his thick finger run across my cheek and push the warm semen towards my lips.

"Open up now," he said and I parted my lips as he pushed the first gob into my waiting mouth. A large wad dropped onto my waiting tongue and I moaned as I rolled the warm cream around on my tongue before swallowing it. I parted my lips again and he used his finger on my other cheek to feed me the deposit they had left there. He used his fingers to scoop the milky semen off my eyelids, push it down along the sides of my nose and across my upper lip before it fell in a small pool at the base of my tongue. It took him a number of passes before he had shoved all the cum from the top part of my face into my eager mouth. He then took his hand and guided the pearly rivulets running down my neck and chin back to where I wanted them most, between my lips, onto my tongue and then deep into my belly. He even gathered up my own load of cum from my chest and stomach and dropped it onto my waiting tongue. I moaned with satisfaction as he gathered every stray drop and fed it to me by hand.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Frank leaning close over me with a pleased look on his face. He looked into my eyes as he took his coated fingers one last time and inserted them deep into my mouth. I purred as I closed my pouting lips around his invading digits and caressed them with my swirling tongue. I probed every inch of his thick fingers as I captured every morsel of the precious cream I craved so much. He left his index finger deep within my mouth longer than he needed to as I nibbled and sucked at it lovingly.

I had never felt happier in my entire life.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,742 Followers
12