Coaching Mark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Sir Jasper, time seemed to slow down as he took hold of his cock and brought it down the crack of her arse and along the length of her waiting puss, they both let out an involuntary sigh as the tip of his cock touched her, Sir Jasper managed three sweeps up and down her dripping gash before he lost control and plunged his purple headed dick into her soft welcoming centre.

Clarissa moved her head back and looked up to the panel at the head of the of the bed where she knew Silas would be watching over her wellbeing through the spy hole, cock in hand. She allowed herself to rock forward and back as sir Jasper rhythmically pumped his thick cock into her. The lewd slurping and squelching noises accompanying each insertion and withdrawal served to highlight the wanton atmosphere and compliment the heady smell of their juices.

Ohh how much she loved to be fucked, how good it was , how desirable she felt now that the transmogrification was complete! Now she was Miss Mountshaft! The most licentious, lustful, sensual whore in the land! She impassioned men, she controlled them, she adored the sense of release and liberation that came with the coming! She was as intoxicated as Shelley and Coleridge and their laudanum induced poetry!

"Now Sir Jasper fill me with that cock, give me ever inch, I want it so much, roger me roger me please, ohh yesss."

"Hmmmm Mistress this is so good ..... urrrhhnmm"

Meanwhile ..... Mark had returned from a brief tour of village, after resigning himself to having to wait some while yet for his horse to be re-shoed, and pondering upon how he might find some excuse to re-new his acquaintance with Lady Clarissa.

He was slightly dejected when he entered his room, for he had not come up with any plausible excuse for calling upon his neighbour. He took off his coat, opened the wardrobe, hung his coat, then swung the wardrobe closed and moved across to the table and chair with a mind to pass a few hours in completing his journal for the last few eventful days.

As he sat there was a nagging memory of some action left undone. He dismissed it at first as he rummaged in his saddlebag for quill, ink and journal. But the thought would not go away, but nor would it reveal itself, what was it that he had meant to do? He chewed on the but of his quill, a quizzical expression on his brow.

Then suddenly it came to him - the change in noise transmission from the adjoining room as he open and closed the wardrobe doors. He rose from the chair and made his way back to the wardrobe, opened the doors and began a careful inspection of the plain oak interior, but found little of note.

The inn was quite quiet and he could not hear any voices. He continued his inspection by examining the wall either side of the wardrobe which were of traditional plaster on wattle panels set in the oak framing.

He returned to the inside of the wardrobe and was just about to dismiss the change in sound transmission as a figment of his imagination when he distinctly heard a gruff voice " Ohh Mistress I must have you now".

With renewed interest Mark removed the all clothes hung in the wardrobe and with the aid of a candlestick made a more thorough search. He found that the rear panel of the wardrobe seemed to move a little from side to side, but that this initial movement did not transmit to the rest of the wardrobe. It was not long before he located the pegs that released the rear panel and allowed it to slide to one side.

By now Mark was trembling with excitement, for this false panel must clearly be connected to the adjoining room where Lady Clarissa was resident. Would it be her sitting room or bedchamber? He drew a mental floor plan of the building and this suggested it was likely to be the bed chamber – so who was the owner of the gruff voice? For it was not Silas, nor Martin the coachman.

The space behind the panel was dark, as Mark put his hand into the void he felt a heavy curtain . He was now standing inside his wardrobe, he put down the candle and gently moved the curtain back and peered into the space beyond.

He was shocked and aroused by what he saw, for on the other side of the curtain was a similar sized wardrobe space, but the doors had glass tinted panes which gave a view in to the room beyond where there was a four poster bed, side on, with a naked man and near naked woman cavorting.

Mark put his head into the new space and savoured the view, the woman was wearing a corset, boots and stockings but was naked from thigh to waist and was kneeling on the bed with legs set apart. The man was completely naked and set behind the woman thrusting his thick and glistening cock in and out with measured strokes whilst gripping her hips.

As he drew the curtain a little further back he could see that within the space was a chair. This was all clearly carefully engineered, the half silver mirrors, the velvet blackout curtain, a viewing chamber in which to watch unobserved.

Mark stepped forward into the space and as quietly as possible settled himself into the chair and started to draw the curtain back to close off the light flooding into the chamber from his own room. He then froze, as he recognised the corset boots and magnificent arse from his encounter the previous night.

Lady Clarissa then looked over her shoulder and seemed to look right through the mirror at Mark as if looking him directly in the eye, before returning her gaze to the pillows in front of her and then urging her companion on.

Startled but undeterred, Mark settled into the chair to watch the carnal display, he unbuttoned his fly and let his long slender cock spring free, the first dew drops of precum were already evident.

The mystery of Mistress Mountshaft was revealed, Mark's only concern now was would he come before they did?!

"Now Sir Jasper fill me with that cock, give me ever inch, I want it so much, roger me roger me please, ohh yesss."

The glimpse of light from the wardrobe mirror was all that was needed to confirm to Clarissa that Mark had indeed found the hidden viewing compartment. She was now truly the centre of attention of these three virile men, with Silas keeping his faithful vigil from the adjoining bath chamber, young Mark was now being fully drawn into her circle, and Sir Jasper slipping his thick veined cock into her dripping and wanton cunt.

The thought of her two watchers wanking on their cocks served to further arouse her desires, but how much more erotically charged, doubly so, triply so, to know that she was being watched. Clarissa played to her gallery, the self stoking cycle making her loins even more aflame, her puss open and fragrant as a flower and warmly receptive of Sir Jasper's steaming stamen.

She moaned and groaned and gasped for her admirers, from plaintive whimpers to joyous whoops – these were for her captive audience as much as they were for Sir Jasper.

The room fell quiet but for the lurid sounds of sex and increasingly breathless pants from Clarissa and Sir Jasper, the watchers held their breath as their wrists pumped in time with Sir Jasper's thrusts.

Mark watched with amazement from his side on grandstand viewpoint, as the thick and dark cock sluiced in and out Clarissa's exposed gaping pink puss, how his rippled hairy legs contrasted with Clarissa smooth white skin, how his muscular square body compared with her corseted curves. It was erotic art and raw animal sex rolled into one, Mark could control himself not longer as his newly christened cock spurted over his shirt and hands and breeches. He continued to pump until every last drop of hot cum was squeezed free.

Clarissa's panting changed to whimpers as she ground her puss back against Sir Jasper before giving herself completely to the waves of her orgasm, the image of three spurting cocks taking her over the edge to a shattering orgasm.

As Clarissa went limp Sir Jasper let himself go and in three final wild lunges let go the accumulated boiling spunk, on the last lunge his cock slipped out completely and Mark and Silas were treated to the sight of Sir Jasper's final blasts spraying over Clarissa upturned arse.

As Sir Jasper flopped down onto the bed beside Clarissa, Silas allowed himself his second release of the day with the image of him bathing his mistress's cum filled pussy clean with his tongue.

As they all remained lost in their own post orgasmic reverie, completely sated for the time being, Clarissa could not help herself from considering what she might wear that afternoon, before moving on to pondering how to give the randy epicurean Sir Jasper an encore to top this last glorious fuck.

As Sir Jasper's eyes drooped in the trance of a fully satisfied male, Clarissa heard a rustle as Mark vacated the viewing chamber and returned to his own room.

Mistress Mountshaft allowed herself little smile as a plan formulated in her mind.

12