Cobalt Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Jaze released the tumescent organ from his mouth. He didn't care how primitive he sounded, but at Stewie's words, the bigger man had the overwhelming desire to claim that which was his. He had spent man lonely years before Stewie had entered his life and his heart. Jaze could still scarcely believe on occasion that the golden angel lying beneath him loved and desired him. He coated his throbbing length and hooked one slender limb over his shoulder to expose the tiny glistening portal to pleasure. Slowly he sank into tight, slick heat, the velvet walls massaging his flesh as he slid deep inside. Finally he came to rest fully sheathed in Stewie's body. Keeping his weight on his forearms, Jaze began to stroke deep and slow in the molten depths. As he thrust, his lips and teeth caressed and nipped Stewie's throat and shoulders. Bracing to take his weight on one powerful arm, he squeezed Stewie's sensitive breast, pinching gently at the tight cinnamon nub.

Stewie felt Jaze ease slowly inside him until his body held his mate's manhood inside it. He heard their simultaneous moan of pleasure at the intimate union. As soon as he was ready he hitched his hips and Jaze began to thrust slowly inside him. Jaze's mouth and teeth as well as the hand working his breast left Stewie dizzy with desire. Incoherent mewls of pleasure were heard and Stewie only dimly realised he was the one making them. His hardness was held tightly between them and as Jaze thrusts became harder, deeper and more powerful, the delicious friction it received had Stewie teetering on the edge of oblivion. His hands clutched at and stroked Jaze's powerful neck and shoulders. He kissed the bigger man hard and deep, thrusting his tongue into Jaze's mouth to the same tempo as Jaze thrust into his body and he could feel his climax begin to unfurl. He keened softly, wordlessly as he was so close...so close.

Jaze recognised his mate's imminent release. He increased the sped and force of his thrusts, pounding hard and fast into pliant flesh. He could feel his own release gather momentum and his semen surged as his completion neared.

"Come for me, Stewie," Jaze husked, his voice dark with desire. "Come mine own."

Stewie screamed Jaze's name as the bigger man dropped his head to bite at Stewie's exposed throat whilst simultaneously pinching the over-sensitised nipple beneath his fingers and pressing his length hard against Stewie's prostate. Stewie felt like he was flying and falling apart. Lights danced before his eyes and he could scarcely catch a breath. He was aware of Jaze's own primal roar as thick pulses of Jaze's seed filled his clenching channel before all went dark.

As Stewie's body bucked and convulsed in sexual ecstasy, the warm wetness between their bodies triggered Jaze's own climax. He threw back his head roaring his passion and possession as he pressed as deep into the warm willing body below him. He felt his seed flood the spasming channel ad he groaned pleasurably as Stewie's orgasmic aftershocks continued to milk his length. Finally spent, he panted harshly, the effort of refraining from collapsing on the slight body causing him to tremble. Slowly and carefully he rolled their still-joined bodies to allow Stewie to lie across his heaving chest. Jaze was content to hold his beautiful boy while Stewie recovered.

Stewie slowly came to the awareness that he was lying on Jaze's broad chest and he opened an eye a fraction. With a satisfied sigh, he wrapped his lips around the enticing dark pink bud and suckled at Jaze's breast. He felt Jaze's hand stroke his head as the bigger man arched into the erotic caress gently to not dislodge the smaller man. After a moment, Stewie repeated the action on the neglected twin. Satisfied with the symmetry, Stewie lifted his head to prop himself against Jaze's shoulders to gaze into warm hazel depths. He tried to convey his adoration through his gaze.

"I love you, Jaze," he said. "Thank you for everything: the cabin, the rug and for loving me."

"I don't need thanks for that, baby," Jaze purred. For the first time in his life, Jackson Kingston knew true, unconditional love. Stewie didn't love him for his image or his money, the younger man still unaware of the older man's wealth. Stewie loved Jaze and in return was loved and adored by the bigger man. That it was primitive, Jaze didn't care, in his mind Stewie was his and Jaze had never been happier. "You light up my world, baby and make it a better place to be. I can't imagine a life without you."

The incandescent smile from his young love truly lit up the room and Jaze was proud he had been the one to out such joy in Stewie's expressive eyes.

Stewie also rewarded the bigger man with a flurry of kisses before nestling down comfortably at Jaze's side. As Jaze's breaths evened out, Stewie's mind was working overtime. Christmas was only a few weeks away and the younger man was desperate to find the ideal present; something that Jaze would enjoy as well as convey to Jaze all that the blond young man wanted it to. Something very special and unique to them. As he watched the flames, red ribbons seemed to dance and play and an idea began to form. The question would be whether he had the courage to see it through...

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12