Cobalt Blue Ch. 11 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"As beautiful as you looked in your leather gear, love," Jaze murmured into Stewie's ear. "I just want to let you know we won't be going to leather clubs as part of our lovemaking."

"You looked pretty damn hot yourself," Stewie husked, "but I'm glad about the club. There's nothing to stop us using leather in our private life and as part of our fantasies though," he promised.

"That's good to know, babe," Jaze whispered. "Now relax and let me take care of you."

Stewie mewled softly as a soap-slick hand began to caress his body. The hand slid between his thighs to stroke at a column of excited flesh every bit as hard as that Stewie could feel pressing into his back.

"I want you, Jaze," he murmured. "Make love with me."

"Always, angel," Jaze vowed.

Jaze continued to gently stroke Stewie's arousal whilst his other hand carefully cupped the bruised sac, not wanting to hurt his beloved. He gave a mental sigh of relief as Stewie's reaction was to thrust into his mate's grip, the soft cries of pleasure music to the bigger man's ears.

"In me, Jaze, I want you in me." Stewie pleaded and heard Jaze groan at the sound of need in his words. Then the smaller man felt, rather than heard, Jaze utter a single word.

"Mine."

Jaze urged Stewie to turn and kneel astride his legs. Coating his fingers liberally with the organic bath oil, Jaze reached behind Stewie to begin preparing his lover. Their mouths met and mated, tongues swirling and dancing. Moans and soft pleasured cries joined the scented steam around the couple. Water spilt over onto the floor but neither man noticed, each absorbed only in ensuring they pleased the other. As Jaze entered a second finger into Stewie's molten depths, he nipped his way to the alluring nipples, sucking around the coffee areola to leave a visible mark of his passion. As he corkscrewed three fingers in the tiny channel, their arousals slid together in a sinuous, sensual dance of their own.

Positioning Stewie to face away from him, Jaze carefully guided his aching shaft to press against Stewie's glistening portal. Both men moaned as the hard, thick flesh breached the guardian muscle. With infinite care, Jaze eased the lithe body down until he was fully enveloped in the tight, rippling sheath. As Stewie panted, becoming accustomed to being so fully filled, Jaze slid his hands under his mate's knees, drawing them up towards Stewie's chest.

"Just relax and let me do all the work, babe," Jaze husked.

Stewie was helpless in Jaze's arms and relished his powerlessness. Jaze's strong hips bucked, thrusting into velvet heat. A moan heralded his hardness rubbing across Stewie's jewel. The blond's head lolled from side to side. Unable to do anything other than accept pleasure from his powerful mate left the smaller man feeling voluptuous and hedonistic. Jaze shifted to hook both of Stewie's legs over one arm, freeing the other to squeeze his lover's yearning length. He stroked firmly, nipping at honeyed shoulders, powerful gluteus muscles flexing and relaxing as he inexorably moved them both towards their zenith.

Stewie mewled and gasped as he felt his climax gather. Heat spiralled from his groin, stars danced before his eyes and he panted wetly, desperate to pull in enough oxygen. Jaze's teeth biting at the juncture of his throat and shoulder, his thumb flicking across the engorged head of Stewie's sex and a well placed thrust against the smaller man's sweet spot were an irresistible combination. Arching as best he could in Jaze's grip, Stewie wailed his mate's name as his release thundered through his body. His seed jetted forth to coat Jaze's hand, drops reaching as far as the older man's cheeks.

As Stewie came, the tight channel spasmed with almost brutal intensity around Jaze's sensitised flesh. He bellowed Stewie's name as pulse after pulse of his semen erupted to fill his mate's sheath. His body convulsed with the intensity of his release, forcing his length even deeper in his slender lover and it was long moments later before either man was fully cognisant. Jaze continued to hold Stewie for another couple of minutes as they basked in the post-orgasmic afterglow. Both men equally mourning the loss of Jaze's flesh from inside Stewie's body.

"Come on, love," Jaze urged. "Let's get you dried off before you fall asleep on me."

Once dried, Jaze watched affectionately as Stewie padded to his bedside locker. He felt his heart melt as he saw his lover don the dog-tag necklace and their commitment ring. Stewie then pulled on a thick, warm robe and turned to his lover. Jaze felt like basking in the incandescent smile.

"I love you, Jaze," he said.

Jaze had the gap between them closed in a couple of large strides.

"I love you, too," he affirmed. "Go order whatever you fancy to eat. Like I said, we're doing nothing else today except relax."

''K." Stewie obediently headed off to their den. Jaze watched him go then returned to clean the bathroom.

Around the bath there were several opportunities for spilt water to drain away. The tiles were not excessively wet and so Jaze concentrated on simply emptying the bath. As the water swirled around the plughole, suddenly Jaze felt his body shiver. A picture of Stewie lying beneath his attacker came into his mind's eye. The bigger man moaned softly gripping the edge of the tub so hard, his knuckles whitened. //He's ok. He wasn't badly hurt// Jaze reassured himself mentally. It didn't detract from how easily he could have lost his mate. If Stewie's assailant had been armed, he could have been planning Stewie's funeral, not seduction. As the last of the water vanished, Jaze had come to a decision.

In the den, Stewie lay on his stomach on the daybed and switched off the cordless phone. Soft music played and the blond hummed along. He knew he'd had a lucky escape, they both had. Jaze could have been hurt so much worse. He looked up as his lover came into the room. The serious look on the beloved face had Stewie moving instantly to stand, concern radiating from his turquoise eyes.

"Jaze?" he asked holding out his hands.

The bigger man clasped Stewie's hands tightly and then manoeuvred them so Stewie was sitting as Jaze knelt before the younger man. He gazed into sapphire depths that glowed with love and reflected his mate's worry. Taking a deep breath, Jaze uttered words he never expected to say.

"Marry me."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12