Cock-Sucker: The Rake's Progress 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm taking note, learning. The client doesn't necessarily want you to enjoy it. Some want that 'oh it's huge, it's much too big to go into my tight little bottom, that's gonna hurt when it goes into me, be gentle, ooooh-ow-ow, it's soooo big!' stuff. Keep the customer well-satisfied, and it could prove more financially rewarding. At the time, I confess, I'm pretty-much too turned on by being with three horny naked guys, I take orders well and they're nice big cocks. But I'm still sticky with drying sperm as we're paid off and put in the cab home. Although I attempt to catch Jean's eye, we travel across the city in a brooding silence. And I get to thinking, well, I was contracted for one, but wound up being vandalised by three cocks. Is that fair?

Not that we ever directly see the financial rewards of our sexual efforts, that goes direct to Luis who organises and sets up the 'dates', and who, once he's deducted our rent and living expenses, gives us some spending money for ourselves. I suspect he creams off most of the profit! And more, I suspect, although I'm taking the majority of the client-traffic, he's paying them more, as they've been with him longer. But no, on this occasion, the sweetest part of the evening was undoubtedly the mutual intimacy I'd indulged in with Jean. But if I'd imagined it signified the start of a closer relationship with him I was mistaken.

I'd have readily repeated the sixty-nining whenever he wanted it, in fact I'd be happy to do it, if only he'd show the slightest inclination. In fact, I'd have sucked him off even if he's not minded to reciprocate, just to get another taste of him. But it seems he'd been doing it strictly as part of the client's instructions. Now he resumed his close bond with Willie, excluding me as still the outsider. During the night I hear them having sex with each other, or I hear their delighted giggling as they shower together. Leaving me feeling excluded and resented.

Also Luis comes round every now and then, when the mood takes him, expecting a freebie – his 'commission' he says, and because of the situation, frequently he doesn't even bother taking me into the bedroom. Hey, we're all in this together, guys, so I squat to blow him while Jean and Willie merely carry on a three-way conversation over my head about the most recent clients or about upcoming commissions as I work on him, they might ignore what I'm doing, or watch with idle amusement, offering helpful suggestions on technique.

'It's obvious you need more practice taking cock deep down inside your throat. Come on, see if you can breathe around that cock. A skilled sucker holds cock deep down in his throat and licks the guy's balls while breathing only through the nose. You gotta learn to enjoy that choking feelings of not being able to breathe. Now, do it some more', while massaging my adam's apple to lubricate and ease it deeper.

I suspect it was, for Luis, part of my acclimatisation programme, getting me used to accepting sex at any time under any circumstances without question. 'The truth about blow-jobs' he lectures, 'pay attention now' although it's difficult to pay attention when his raging cock-head is nudging your epiglottis. 'Two major fallacies about ending a blow-job. Once he's come, he doesn't care what happens to the sperm. Wrong. The follow-through is important if you want him to come back and pay for it again. That's his gift to you. Spitting it out is rejecting that gift. Spunk-dodgers are bad news. You swallow. Always, unless he specifically tells you he wants it on your face or up your ass, you swallow, right? Second, once he's come, it's over, disengage, NEXT! Wrong. At the point of ejaculation and immediately afterwards the tip of the cock is at its most sensitive, you've got to use your tongue on it throughout. And keep sucking, once its subsided do it slower, more gently, but keep sucking until HE decides its over, not you, and not before... right? Now – I'm about to come, I'm getting close... feel it? you should, demonstrate what I've just told you, show me...'

Although it's no big deal, I've no real objection to doing it, it's just his presumption that rankles me. 'A kiss, on the cock, might be quite Continental' he croons, 'but diamonds are what it's all about, remember that!' He instructs me to always politely say 'thank you' to the gentlemen' I've just sucked off, which is a lesson I take to heart, and still do today. He talks of getting a video-camera and shooting some porn footage of the three of us together, I guess I'd be on the sticky end of their cocks, but I'm quite intrigued by the idea, quite up for it. I was willing and ready to participate, quite turned on by the thought of anonymous males out there secretively jacking-off to images of me doing my thing on-screen, but he never actually gets around to doing it.

He does, however, arrange a photographic session for us at a quite up-market Left Bank fashion studio, with a lighting man and a rather camp make-up artist as well as a professional photographer. Afterwards we each received portfolios which Luis can then use to tempt potential clients. Jean and Willie are first. They strip off and pose for a series of shots. Nothing kinky, just full nude body-studies. Willie can't get an erection until the make-up man fusses around him with a soft cosmetic brush which produces enough of the desired effect for the required photos. When it's my turn I naturally have no such problem, I enjoy preening and striking increasingly provocative poses.

When we're done I begin to dress but Luis indicates 'no', after a hurried conversation with the photographer, during which they take long critical glances at me, Luis returns his attention to me, 'you sort out the payment in kind, be nice to him, do what he tells you to do, we'll wait for you in the brasserie across the road'. Then Luis, with Jean and Willie in tow, leave me there. A little confused, and still naked, I stand there until it becomes obvious how Luis can afford to use such an expensive studio. I am being traded.

The photographer eases his ice-blue skin-tight corduroys down, stands in front of me and indicates what's required. Resigned to the inevitable I squat down and suck his cock, after a few moments, once it's sheened in my saliva he indicates he wants me doggy-style, so I crouch down and he enters me from behind. After he's done and extracts his wilting cock from my bottom I make to stand but he waves his finger 'non' – the only word addressed to me throughout, and the lighting man moves in to replace him. Is this part of the deal? Has Luis agreed to this? Already it's too late to protest as a second cock forces its way up my sperm-lubricated anus. As he thrusts and grunts I can hear the make-up man in a phone conversation, obviously with his boyfriend about the situation. He's flouncing and bitching. I can imagine the boyfriend's voice on the other end of the line, 'don't you dare go near that dirty little strumpet'.

At last the lighting man withdraws and wipes himself with a tissue, as the make-up man watches me, caught up in indecision, licking his lips nervously. Is it time for me to get up yet? I feel a little self-conscious as I wait. Will he? Won't he? In my experience, no-one – straight or Gay, married or in Civil Partnership, will resist temptation if he's sure he can get away with it, no-one passes up the chance of a no-strings free shag. Then deny it later. And I must look enticing, down on all fours, legs slightly invitingly apart, bottom raised, my ripe aroused genitals hanging, swaying slightly.

Predictably, at last he arrives at his decision, determinedly undressing and moving towards me. I can tell immediately why his boyfriend is so jealously concerned. Despite his effeminate demeanour it's a big beautiful penis, as I have every opportunity to appreciate. Having committed himself to doing it, he seems determined to extract full value from what's on offer. Doing stuff he's too caring and considerate to do to his boyfriend. He rubs its fat crown around my face leaving a glistening trail over my forehead and nose, shoves it straight between my lips and in, pulls out and forces first one testicle then the other into my mouth, allowing a long moment for me to suck on each, then slithers his cock back in all the way into my throat until I'm making muffled gurgling choking sounds. He rocks it in and out as I make burbling noises, then abruptly pulls out, moves around and slips it up my back-passage, I brace myself to accept it

The photographer and lighting guy stand watching, amused, sipping cappuccinos as he thoroughly fucks me, reaching around beneath my arched stomach to fumble roughly at my own dancing cock and balls, squeezing a little too hard, yet easing pleasurable responses until I spunk off in multiple tingly waves of sensation. Finally it was over, I'm allowed to stand, a little unsteadily, get dressed, and without a word being exchanged, descend to street level. Walking awkwardly across the road, conscious of three loads of semen seeping from my sensitised bum-hole, to find the others there waiting impatiently in the brasserie.

'What the hell took you so long' complains Luis, 'do you think we've nothing better to do than hang around here while you waste our time with your own pleasure? All you ever think of is yourself.' I was a little indignant, but hang my head and say nothing. 'C'mon, you've got a client waiting to be serviced' he adds....

My adventures are obviously far from over. There will be more. Much much more to come...

12