Cock-Sucker: The Rake's Progress 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever Bruno comes round and Georgio is there he acts cool and businesslike. But the moment Georgio leaves the room he begins flirting outrageously. And I was intrigued. I admit I was flattered too. He fondles me through the tight crotch of my jeans, and compliments me. Once he even fishes the head of his cock out and motions me to suck it. I pretend embarrassment, try to stay aloof, pretend not to look. But I look, secretly tempted.

Until one day he calls around when Georgio is out. Perhaps deliberately, just waiting for a chance to get me alone? I'm in a dressing gown, having just showered. He insinuates himself in and pours himself a martini from Georgio's cabinet. Hands me one. I'm flustered, confused. I can't even explain my confusion.

He's already brusque and lewd. Begins into saying 'so you're nude under that gown. Bet you look hot naked' then a little more cajoling 'let me see what sweet treats Georgio has been enjoying'.

As he approaches me I back into an alcove corner. He laughs at my discomfort, 'you go shy at the strangest moments' he taunts, 'and when you blush you're almost cute.'

He reaches out, unfastens the sash and eases my gown aside so he can see, my cock springing up to greet its new master -- I may have had reservations, it has none. I'm scared in case he doesn't like it, if it's not big enough. But when he begins touching me it's electric, and the moment his warm insistent fingers close in around my shaft, taking firm possession, I lose control. Any feeble vestiges of resistance I may have clung to evaporate, my legs turn to mush.

I could have protested. I could have refused. But I don't. Why, because Georgio has gone, and Bruno is here. That's enough. My revenge on him for neglecting me. I can be wicked when I don't get my own way, when my desires are frustrated. It's not my fault, it's just the way I'm programmed to function. That's when my cock does my thinking for me. He's jacking me casually with one hand, tugging his own pants down with the other. His self-assurance is compelling. I drown in his power, the latent power of the muscles rippling beneath his skin. He's everything Georgio is not. Forceful. Dominating. By contrast I feel weak and effeminate. Trapped in his spell.

To demonstrate his authority, he squeezes my balls a little too hard, making me gasp in discomfort, my already weak knees buckle causing me to go down as though suddenly rendered boneless, he pressures me further, gently but insistently, onto my knees. I'm in awe of him, too scared to protest.

He murmurs 'you suck Georgio's cock. Suck on mine for a while.'

And how quickly caution and inhibition disappear when faced by the enormity and pure thrill of a new cock.

In my head it's 'no, wait, I'm not ready.'

But he's everything Georgio is not, big, uncut, this is going to be like being fucked by an animal. I'm terrified by it, but at this exact moment I've never wanted anything so much in my life, already it's force-nuzzling my face, force-easing my lips apart, so that he's virtually ramming it into my mouth. I have no choice. It's so thick my lips stretch to drape across it, curling in to clasp around the big plummy tip, sheathing as tight as possible around the shaft as it slides in as far as it can go. My heart pounding fit to burst, every nerve in my body firing off explosions.

I've totally lost it, surrendering to it, sucking voraciously, sprawled bare-arse on the carpet, back up against the alcove wall, my legs splayed wide, my own smaller cock red with burning arousal, but so bloated with blood it must be bigger than it's ever been, so swollen and hard it almost hurts, swaying and quivering in my lap. An exquisite electric tingling in my balls, still tender from his squeeze, jiggling, extending, contracting and filling in poised anticipation.

He stands over me, his legs apart, thrusting his thighs into my face, his bigger heavier balls swaying pendulously up against my throat as he thrusts his thick shaft deeper and deeper into my maw. Merdé, it's so raw and elemental, the force of his assault on my mouth so primal that all thought and consciousness gets fucked away until I'm a mindless thing. A servile appendage skewered on it. Incapable of unmouthing it, even it was possible. My hands come up submissively to cup his buttocks, holding him to me as I splutter, gurgle and squelch around solid cock, attempting to suck greedily at it.

He's holding the back of my head all the while whispering 'you dirty fuck-slut, you can't get enough of it, can you? Has Georgio not been feeding you enough spunk?' And I submerge in fierce tides of eroticism and physical sensation I'm incapable of controlling. His forceful totally-selfish sex dominates me and I have no other will than to serve. I suck meekly and compliantly as best I can, totally helpless. Groaning, I'm spunking off already in jets up my gut and across my legs, breathing in heavy gasps, moaning with pleasure. His thrusts became quicker and more violent.

For an eternity it seems to be lodged somewhere way down in the depths of my throat, I'm taking it all, his balls squashed up against my chin, my nose rammed hard up against his wiry pubic hair, I can't breath but he's holding my head tight in while forcing his hips further, I get a panicky terror, I have visions of suffocating on it, yet rather than extracting he's still forcing deeper. My gag-reaction heaving in my gut, my eyes drown with tears. I hear the sounds of drowning, strangulation and murder, I can't believe I'm making them. But the second he eases off I'm desperate for more, I'd rather that than be deprived of it.

'Here it comes, bitch, get ready to drink your fill, I'm gonna choke you with spunk.' At last he begins to draw back, slurpy gouts of saliva oozing out and over my chin, I feel it slithering up a long way, hard and hot between my lips, feel the semen racing up its length towards the spout-hole, towards my gut, then it pulses explosively and my warm hungry mouth is deluged with thick discharges of gooey sperm, at the same moment he rams back in as far and deep as he can go so the next jet splatters direct into my throat so I'm drowning in it, whimpering in an agony of sex-intoxication as its jerks and throbs seem to be wrenching my head out of alignment, spunk and spit drooling and slithering my chin. There's so much of the stuff I swear it's oozing out of my nose.

The ordeal of pleasure goes on. Then, after a long moment when I think he's finished, it suddenly flexes and spurts another mouthful I'm not prepared for. Caught unawares I'm choking on it. I'd never before believed those porn-story never-ending comes that fill your mouth to overflowing and just keep on gushing. Everyone knows that your average ejaculation barely fills a lovin' spoonful. He proves that sometimes, even porn tells nothing but the truth. At that moment, I'd never felt so lucky in my entire life. Never felt so blessed. At last I knew exactly what I wanted, more of the same.

We stay welded together in a weird calm as its kicking subsides in the back of my throat. It's a wonder to me how it can be so hard, and yet so smooth and soft at the same time. Time stands still. We are fused into one single organism. As though conjoined. I can't breathe in or out. In that suspended moment it seems an era goes by. And I know, this is where I was born to be. Only then does he extract by slow degrees, as I suck with renewed vigour, eager to retain it, more in control now he's come. As he slides it out it's like he's ripping my soul out with it. At length it slops free and hangs in a curving arc to my chin, but I'm still connected to it by silvery saliva-strands. I seize it tenderly, begin daubing wet loving slobbery kisses over it, drawing it back in to suck it, then allowing it to slip free again. At that moment I'm totally in love with his manhood, like it's an object of worship, I've never been face-fucked like that before, like a beast, I was doe-eyed with sated lust. I've heard of being shagged senseless, but it's the first time it's happened to me. At that moment he could have done anything at all to me, and I'd only have adored him more because of it.

He looks down at me through hooded eyes, sneering. As I squat there, my lust-filled face smeared messy with his dribbling sperm and my saliva, flushed with arousal as I lap his deep-maroon glans gluttonously, pumping my hand slowly along its length towards me, squeezing gently. In response, a drop of come wells up, starts to expand, getting milkier in color as I coax more of his teasing semen up the lengthy shaft bulging with veins. The globule expands and starts to distend towards my face. I gape the pouting orifice of my mouth eagerly and shift his cock slightly until the growing pearl of his creamy seed is hanging a hair's-bredth from me. I continue slowly easing my gripping hand forward until the droplet swells and starts dripping down.

I swear I'm moaning out loud with my eyes locked on that teasing morsel of milky fluid. As my fist nudges up against his engorged crimson crown, the droplet extends still further down as it stays connected to his cock by a thinning web of his precum. It slowly drools its descent right between my lips until I feel it touch down on my tongue. The gob continues to grow and spread across my tongue as if fed by the clinging web. I can feel its warmth on my tastebuds, and moan even louder as the web finally parts from the head of his cock to fall across my tongue. To be rewarded with another glistening jism-morsel, quickly swiping it up with my tongue. It's like a narcotic roaring through my body, I can't control myself. Looking back up it him, lewdly, flirtatiously drooling spunk from between my lips, then drawing the shining manhood back into my mouth, and gulping. A sloppy mouth-fuck. My own messy cock still red and hard, oozing whiteness, stomach and legs glistening with a string of spunk-pearls where I've ejaculated all over myself.

'You young sluts are all the same, you pretend coy, but once you get a taste of it, you can't get enough' he says, not unkindly, 'Wipe your face, you're a mess.'

I just smile stupidly, and half-heartedly wipe my chin, my fingers instantly slimy white, I can't resist another suck at his cock, while gazing infatuated up at him. Shit, I must have looked love-sick stupid. Eventually he shoves me roughly out of the way and sits on the couch, his pants pulled back up, sipping a martini from Georgio's cabinet. I've still not moved, sitting nude on the floor, not trusting my legs to support me. I concentrate on dabbing my body-stains with a crumpled handkerchief, in an agony of uncertainty. Was I alright? Did I do it the way he liked?

'Do you have no pride?' he says at length.

'I take pride in what I do' I answer defensively.

He shrugs, 'not many guys are capable of taking it like you did. The next time I fuck your throat you'll do it even better, right?'

I smile and nod with relief, as though I've passed some kind of test.

Sometimes, with a guy, I become besotted, obsessed with him. This was lust. Not affection or friendship, not even respect. It's like I'm under an enchantment and can't stop thinking about him. I'd swallowed the bait, and pretty much everything else. His cock is the centre of my universe. I was hungry for him. It's not even as though it's the biggest manhood I've ever been on the receiving end of. It isn't. Make no mistake, it's big, but not the biggest. It's the way he uses it.

Soon, it becomes a regular arrangement. I follow him around like a pretty pot of glue. As soon as Georgio is away on business he comes around to fuck me. I'm incapable of resisting him. When he says 'frog', boy, do I get to jump! Even in bed, having infrequent and unsatisfying sex with Georgio, I close my eyes and can't fight the imagine it's Bruno filling my mouth, I get a hard-on just thinking about him, salivating in anticipation of the next time I'll be with him, eagerly craving for it, jealously keeping our assignations secret. Thinking is for losers. Pleasure can smash things up. You can die, or kill for it.

Bruno phones me, 'is Georgio there?'

'No.'

'Right, I've not got much time, no time for prelim or conversation. I want you in the bedroom, naked and greased, arse in the air ready when I arrive. No words will be spoken. I'll fuck you, at the last moment you'll flip over and take it in the mouth, suck me clean. Then you'll say 'Thank you', that will be only the only verbal exchange between us. You've got that?'

'Yes Bruno.'

In a kind of feverish anticipation I do as he says. Waiting in the bedroom until I hear the door. What if he's set me up? what if it's not him? What a sight I would present to greet a newcomer! I can see nothing, my head determinedly down in the coverlets, until I hear the zip slide, the rustle of clothes, then the familiar pressure forcing its way into my anus. He only rarely want anal, so I concentrate on enjoying the sensation.

On another occasion he phones me, 'is Georgio there?'

'Yes.'

'Tough, I'm in the car on the strip below you. Make an excuse, I need you naked and down here now to suck my cock, OK?'

I was on the point of protesting 'no, it's impossible, I can't do it, I'll be seen', but if I refuse he'll only find someone else. He's a charismatic guy, he could have any boy he wanted, I know I'm lucky for him to even favour me with his temporary attention. I'm too besotted to risk losing him. 'Yes Bruno' I say.

I cross to Georgio's room. He's doing some spread-sheet work on the big desk-top computer.

'I'm going to use the pool' I say.

'Fine' he replies over his shoulder, not really caring.

I go out onto the patio. On the far side of the pool there's a low wall, then a long slope of grass and shrubs that leads someway down towards the road. I squint in the sun. I can just see Bruno's Japanese car pulled in on the verge, not even directly below, but a distance further away. I gulp uncertainly. I've got to do this. I undress, leaving my clothes in a neat pile at the pool-side, and climb over the wall. Stupidly I'm already erect in anticipation so it flips and bounces. I start down, running in quick bursts from cover to cover. It's not a busy road, but every now and then there's traffic.

The moments extend as I run, for a moment I attempt to hide as a car goes by, but I'm certain the lady driver sees me, craning her neck to look so she almost misses the curve. At last I reach the verge, there's a tangle of brown cassette tape caught up in the weeds, and a coke can. I glance this way and that. It seems to be clear. The car is still some way away, and I sprint towards it. It's then I notice that Bruno is not alone, there's someone else with him in the car. Again, my courage almost fails me, but I continue. He guns the window down, leaving me standing there.

'You took your time.'

'I'm sorry' I stammer.

'Never mind' he brushes my apology aside, 'this is Franz', he indicates the car's other occupant. 'We've just met. Later he's going to give me head, aren't you Franz?'

The dark youth sniggers suggestively, 'if you say so Bruno.'

'So I intend demonstrating the standard he'll be expected to equal, so you'll suck me off while he watches.'

It's only then, as a car screeches by, that he opens the door, and reclines the seat back, inviting me to do all the work. I glance at him, then at the smirking Franz, who is greatly enjoying my humiliation. I reach down, unfasten his pants, squat down on my heels, draw it out and start sucking it like the hungry animal I am. I can hear Franz giggling dirtily. OK, if I'm doing it, I'll show him just how good I can be, and I take it deeper, then deeper still, caressing his fat balls gently all the while. Slide back, tease it with my tongue, slip my lips tight around the raised rim, then gulp it all down again, possessively, heightening the sensation by simultaneously pulling myself off. Despite all the weirdness I'd gone through with Luis, this bizarre situation -- by the roadside in broad daylight, with an attentive audience, is a powerful drug. The furtive illicit nature of the assignation too, cheating on Georio's claims on me. It goes on for some time.

Bruno notices what I'm doing with my hand, 'don't spurt your dirt on the upholstry' so, without releasing him from my mouth for a moment, I dutifully draw my hips back and as the sensations hit me point it down so I jet long streams of white cum down my leg, across my toes and onto the warm tarmac. Some time later I sense he's about to come too.

'Don't swallow it, show Franz first' he cautions me as he starts coming off in my mouth. I follow his instructions. Holding it until the final pulse, then a little longer. Sliding up off it, facing Franz and opening my sperm-filled mouth.

'Oh gross' he smiles, as I swallow.

'He'll suck you off too if you want Franz' invites Bruno.

I'm stunned by the suggestion, but await his pleasure. Franz is looking directly at my dripping drooling hard-on. I can tell by the tent-ruck in the groin of his pants that he's turned-on by what he's seen.

But he just sneers, 'no thank you Bruno, I'm fine. I can wait.'

Bruno shrugs, 'as you wish', and without a word to me, closes the door, engages gear and drives off, leaving me nude at the roadside. Hastily I scramble back up the slope, over the wall, onto the patio. I swim one length of the pool to clean off dust, grass stains and sperm and, without pausing to dress, seek out Georgio. He's still on the computer. He's not even noticed my absence.

Maybe I'm feeling a little guilty, but I begin stroking my cock lasciviously, 'you want to go mess around, Georgio, I'm feeling ever-so horny.'

He doesn't even look up, 'can't you see I'm busy.'

'I can crawl down there and suck you as you work.'

He sighs in exasperation, 'don't bother me. Go jack off watching a porno movie if you must, but leave me alone'.

At least I'd tried, but honestly, he's only got himself to blame if I'm wandering. I think of Franz bending naked with Bruno sliding his big delicious cock into him, and I'm burning with jealousy. That should be me...

I want more than just furtive blow-jobs, I want what Franz has. And on another occasion, greatly daring, I make an excuse to spend a day with Bruno. I tell Georgio I want to visit my mother, and as always he's kind and considerate. He even offers to drive me there. Bruno is fairly unpleasant in so many ways, but his sexual charisma is powerful. He picks me up in his car at a secret assignation around the corner from where Georgio dropped me. We've not gone too far across country when he pulls off the road into the shade of a copse of trees. He reclines his seat back. This is the moment I've most feared, and looked forward to.

'And Georgio, has he trained you well? Do you do his bidding in each and every filthy way? Licking the underside of his balls, sitting on his cock and riding it like it's a fleshy pogo stick?'

'He is considerate of my feelings. He doesn't want me to do anything I don't want to do,' I was surprised by the regretful tone in my own voice.

'In that case you constitute a seriously underutilised resource. Your full potential should be immediately exploited. What is it you want to do?'

'Everything, everything.' I never feel quite at ease at moments like this. I'd been looking forward to being with him. Yet now I feel self-conscious and awkward in his company. Inadequate to engage his level of conversation. But then I feel that way with most people, timorous and dithering. I only feel competent when I'm engaged in acts I know I'm good at.

'But if I'm going to spend my time with you, you've got to make it worth my while, you've got to prove you can take instructions' less a request, more a condition.

I smile, 'merci Monsieur, of course.'