Cock Tease

Story Info
Tease gets what she deserves.
3.2k words
4.05
51.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Many readers ask that I bring Melissa and Brian back so I did, but I also brought back one of my favorite characters...read on...

Melissa and Brian had eventually moved in together and had fallen into a routine. Whatever he wanted from her she gave him. This was not necessarily a good thing. He was getting bored and she was getting desperate. One day things took a turn...

Melissa stepped out of the shower. While drying off, she wondered if she should wake up Brian for a quickie before work. Increasingly, Melissa was noticing that Brian was losing interest in her. She didn't know what to do. Ever since that fateful night when they met, she had been under his spell. Never before had she felt so much passion, even if it was initially fueled by anger. Never before had she let any man dominate her. All she had to do was think about that night and she was ready to fuck him.

Being controlled by Brian let her lose all her inhibitions and really let loose without fear of recrimination. Wiping the fogged up mirror, she looked at her reflection. Maybe, I'm not giving him enough attention she thought. Tears began to well up in her blue eyes. I just don't know what else I can do to make him want me. Fearing rejection, Melissa decides to forget about the quickie and just get ready for work.

Brian, hearing the shower stop, hoped that Melissa wouldn't come out of the bathroom wanting sex. She just wasn't doing it for him any more. He hated to think he was so sleazy that he didn't want sex if it was so easy. Granted, she was a great fuck and a world class cocksucker. When he wanted some pussy she was there. All the time. Ready before he even was! Oh but in the beginning it was so much fun...

The night they met was amazing. He had watched her work Charlie's bar, flirting and teasing just about every man in the bar. But he had put her in her place, showed her that there are two sides to desire: the wanted and the wantee. She learned that it's not always pleasant to be the wantee and he had showed her that being in that position can make you do things out of your nature. Boy was it wild in that back alley. But nothing compared to how she blew his mind when they came back to his apartment. He had filled up all her holes over and over, making her beg for his cum, making her swear off her cock teasing days.

An idea began to form in Brian's mind. He needed the passion of that night to rekindle the flames and he knew just how to get it. His cock starts to stir just at the thought of his plan.

Melissa came out of the bathroom in her underwear, not the sexy underwear of her cock teasing days, but just a plain old white Playtex bra and white granny panties. As, she starts to put on her blue business suit for work, Brian tells her tonight he has a surprise for her, but she has to agree to play along no matter what.

Elated that Brian was initiating something exciting instead of her, she agrees without a second thought. Brian hits the shower and Melissa leaves for work, both anticipating tonight.

That night, Brian makes it home from work before Melissa. Oh, I hope everything falls into place he thinks to himself. He hears Melissa's keys in the door.

"Hey, babe," he says as she walks in.

"Hi," Melissa says expectantly. She looks around and is kind of disappointed. She doesn't see any flowers, no candles, no soft music playing, and she definitely does not smell any food cooking.

"Sooooooo, do I get my surprise now?"

"Oh, it's going to be a night of surprises. But first you need to do some things for me. I want you to go take a nice long bath to relax. I went by that bath store you like and got some jasmine bubble bath. I'll bring you some wine."

Melissa runs off to take a bath. Smiling to herself as she pours the jasmine bubble bath under the water. Wow, she thinks, he hasn't brought me something since...well he's never brought me anything. Although it's a small thing, it makes Melissa very happy. I'm glad I'm not the only one working at this relationship she muses.

As she settles in the bath, Brian appears with a wine glass and a bottle of white wine. Pouring her a glass...he hands it to her, "here you go."

Taking it and sipping it slowly, "aren't you going to join me?" she asks.

"I wish I could sweet one, but I have to go out in a bit and get part of your surprise."

All day she had imagine all the wonderful things he might have planned, but so far none of them had panned out. Curiosity was getting the better of her.

"So tell me what are we going to do tonight?"

"Patience, my dear, patience," Brian says amused while pouring her another glass.

Without saying a word, Brian begins to help Melissa wash. Using a soapy loofah, he starts washing her right foot. Massaging as he goes he starts to move up her leg, over and under her knee on up to her upper thigh. Melissa leans back and enjoys the feel of his hands on her working their magic. He repeats the process on her left foot on up.

He moves her forward and begins to soap and massage her back. He washes under her arms. Slowly he moves to her front side and starts to soap up her breast. He soaps around her silver dollar sized areolas and hard pink nipples, then cups her right breast to soap underneath before moving on to the left. Melissa cries out when he stops lavishing his attention on her breast, moving down to wash her flat tummy.

Melissa leans back again and starts to arch up, wanting Brian to wash her most intimate parts. But he stops. "I'll let you get all the important parts," he says. "Finish washing up, have another glass of wine, and relax some more....we have all night." "I'll meet you in the bedroom when you are done."

Melissa pouts as Brian leaves. She is aroused and doesn't want to wait. And why should I, she thinks. Taking the loofah she starts to soap her mound. She drops the loofah in the bath water and slips a finger inside her cunt and starts rubbing her clit with her other hand. Tensing up, she lets out a little sigh when she makes herself cum.

Now, really relax, Melissa gets out of the tub. She walks into the bedroom wearing a towel, to see Brian sitting on the bed with various items around him. As she steps closer, Brian says, "I went to Fredrick's of Hollywood and got you this, will you wear it for me?"

This turned out to be a red fishnet & lace bustier that laced up the front to a halter tie closure. It came with a matching g-string and stockings. Brian had even brought some red "fuck me" pumps.

Excited with the gifts, Melissa drops the towel and starts to get dressed. After putting everything on she walks around and models for Brian. "Nice...why don't you have one more glass of wine before I show you the next surprise?"

Melissa takes her fourth glass of wine, wondering why Brian was trying to liquor her up. He knows I don't need alcohol to do whatever he wants, she thinks to herself.

After she finishes her wine, Brian stands behind her and starts to kiss Melissa's neck, sending chills down her spine. His arms are around her in an embrace and he is rubbing her tits through her new lingerie. Melissa leans into him and sighs. Her hunger for him building. Brian pushes her away and asks, "Do you need to go to the bathroom or anything?"

"Yes, but it can wait," Melissa says while trying to get back in his arms.

"No, it can't. To complete the next part of the surprise, you won't be able to go to the bathroom for awhile, so it's better to go if you gotta go."

Taking his word for it, Melissa goes to the bathroom to relieve herself. While she is there, Brian pulls out a plastic bag of goodies from under the bed.

Melissa comes out and asks, "What's in the bag?"

"The next part of your surprise. Get on the bed." Melissa moves on to the bed sitting next to Brian. "Now get on all fours," Brian commands. Melissa complies without hesitation. The first things Brian takes out of the bag are four leather straps. He ties Melissa's wrists to the bed posts. He doesn't tie them so tight that they hurt, nor does he tie them so tight that she couldn't get out of them if she really wanted to. He does tie it tight enough to make her chest fall to the bed, while her ass is up in the air. He places a pillow under her head.

"Now I don't want to have to use these last two straps for your ankles. Are you going to do everything I command?"

Melissa had been utterly silent up until now, but getting very aroused when Brian ordered her to the bed and on all fours. Her pussy started to ache when he tied up. So all she could reply was, "Of course."

Brian got off the bed. "Try to relax. I have to go out for another part of your surprise that I wasn't able to get earlier, but I know I can get it now." Brian hoped that was true. "But wait, I almost forgot." Brian reached down in the bag and got a blindfold. "I don't want you to see what I got you until I'm ready. Do you mind wearing this, even while I'm gone?"

Melissa thinking that Brian is just trying to build up her anticipation immediately agrees. Brian puts the blindfold on her and kisses her cheek.

Brian leaves and makes his way to Charlie's Bar. He had called Charlie earlier while at work to check on a few things. This morning he remembered what pushed him over the edge when he first met Melissa. The poor pimply faced boy. Charlie told him that despite the fact that Melissa had humiliated him; the boy was a regular on Friday night. Charlie had told Brian, it was a matter of the boy saving face with his friends. He had to show that he wasn't too embarrassed to hang out there.

Brian walked into Charlie's Bar. Charlie seeing him nods his head to the direction of the boy. Brian walks over to the boy and introduces himself, "Hi kid, my name is Brian." The kid recognizes Brian right away as the guy who left with the raven headed woman with the great boobs. The great boobs that she teased him with, he thought bitterly. "My name is Steven," the pimply faced boy tells Brian.

"Well Steven, can I talk to you in private for a moment." Steven nods and they move away to a corner to talk.

"You don't know me," Brian began.

"Yes I do," the boy interrupts, "I mean I've seen you in here before."

"The last time you saw me; did you see who I left with?" Brian asks.

"Yes."

"Well that woman you saw me with is name Melissa. You've probably noticed that she hasn't been around much lately." The kid doesn't give any indication whether or not he has noticed, but Brian knows in his heart of hearts that he has. "Anyway," Brian continues, "one of the reasons she hasn't been back in here is that she is real ashamed of the way she acted and especially how she treated you." Steven remains silent, sure that someone somehow is about to pull a trick on him.

"I know you probably won't believe me, but she would like to apologize in her own special way."

"You're right, I don't believe you."

"Trust me kid, she is back at my apartment. She told me to come get you. She is too shy to say she is sorry in public. Come on, if she wanted to play a cruel hoax on you would she do it in private or in public?"

Steven ponders this over. He wants to believe, oh how he wants to believe. But he is still skeptical. Brian reads the skepticism in his eyes. "Look kid; follow me over there in your car, if everything is not on the up and up turn around a leave, no harm, no foul." Thinking this is pretty good logic, Steven tells his friends he is leaving and follows Brian back home.

Once they reach the door, Brian turns to Steven and says, "There is something I should probably mention before we go in." Oh brother, Steven thinks, here's the catch. Seeing the kid's look, Brian said, "It's nothing bad. As you very well know, Melissa likes to play. So she wants to play a game with you, you don't have to do anything but be yourself. She on the other hand had me tie her to the bed and blindfold her so she could wait for you. Just go in, be silent and fuck her. Okay?"

Steven doesn't think this sounds right, but can not contain his curiosity. Brian leads him into the bedroom. Oh wow, Steven thinks. Melissa was just has Brian said she was.

"Is that you sweetie?" Melissa cries out. Steven looks at Brian. Brian places a finger on his lips reminding him to be quiet and nods his toward Melissa indicating that Steven should go over to the bed.

Not getting a response, Melissa says playfully, "Oh so you are the strong silent type...hmm I like."

Clearly believing that Melissa is talking to him, it is all the encouragement he needs. He gets on the bed and starts lightly caressing Melissa's calves and thighs. He follows his hands with his lips. By the time he reaches the top of her thighs, she is rocking back and forth. He can smell her sex and he takes it as a hint. He moves up between her legs on his knees. He takes one finger rubs it up and down her moist slit. He teases her cunt, fingering all around, but carefully to avoid her clit and her opening, making her crave for more. "Come on baby, fuck me already." Her ass is in the right position for him to fuck her pussy from the back while on his knees.

Now Steven is definitely shorter and skinner than Brian. But he also definitely had a thicker dick. He moved the head of his engorged into Melissa's cunt opening. Melissa at once knew that this was not Brian, but she did not think it was someone else. She just thought happily to herself, he must have gone out and brought one of those expensive lifelike dildos, or strap on or extender. She didn't care which. It felt wonderful and she let him know. "Oh my, that feels so good. Fuck me hard with your love tool."

Steven was really confident now and he started thrusting fast and furious in Melissa's cunt. Her pussy felt like it was trying to suck him deep in her secret garden. Melissa's breath was short and choppy now. As great as it was feeling, Steven did not want to cum until she apologized. So despite Brian's warning to be quiet, he pulled partially out Melissa's pulsating pussy, waited for her to beg him to put it in, to fuck her hard, and asked, "So am I a man now?"

That voice wasn't Brian, yet it sounded so familiar. "Brian?" Melissa called out.

Brian had been in the corner watching the whole time and stroking himself, came over to the bed took off the blindfold and said, "Surprise."

Melissa whipped her head around to see who was providing her with this sweet torture. She just couldn't believe her eyes, it was the pimply faced boy from Charlie's Bar. She closed her eyes for a minute. She didn't know what to do; she was hurt, confused, and so horny she would kill to have that dick back fully inside her. So many emotions going in so many different ways. She looked up at Brian, the man who had betrayed her for direction. "Tell him your sorry sweetie and then you can get what you want," he said.

Knowing that she was a slave to her desire and to Brian, she whispered to Steven, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tease you. Please, oh please prove to me you are a man and fuck me." Satisfied, Steven starts to pummel her cunt with his cock, faster and faster until he came deep inside her.

"Untie me please," Melissa requests. Steven reaches up to untie her. Sitting up, she starts to undo her bustier. She slides it off. Cupping her breast she tells Steven, "You can really touch them now." So he does, but he is not nice about it. Even though she has apologized and let him fuck her he still has some resentment in him and he takes it out on her tits. He twists, pulls, pinches, and punishes each nipple before letting it fall back into place. Melissa has come to love dominant men so this just makes her want him to fuck her again.

She gets on her knees and takes his thick cock in her mouth. He is young so it doesn't take him long to recover and get hard. She takes him out of her mouth and tries to get him to fuck her, but he is not having it. He has never had his dick sucked and he wants her to swallow his cum and let him spray her with it. Not giving her a chance to beg for it, he sticks his cock back in her mouth and starts hammering her face. He grabs the back of her head and moves it back and forth to meet the rhythm of his gyrating hips. She is helpless to do anything but suck. So suck, slurp, and lick she does.

Seeing her like this, makes Brian want her now more than over. He squeezes in behind her on the bed. Taking some lubricant from the night stand, he lubes up his dick. He inserts in Melissa's ass without warning and without gentleness. She would have screamed if she hadn't had a dick in her mouth. It doesn't take long for Brian to match Steven's pace.

Melissa has never been ravished like this before. She is burning up and her body is crying for release. While being slammed from the front and the back, she starts to feverishly finger her clit. She cums before the guys. Steven, held on fairly long considering it was his first blow job, cums next. He has been fucking her so deep, he forgot he wanted to spray her and instead it all went straight down her throat. Lastly Brian busted a nut in her ass.

Exhausted, Melissa crawls underneath the covers. Right before falling asleep, as Brian is walking Steven out she says, "Thank you Brian. Thank you for bringing him to me. Thank you for saving our relationship."