Cockometer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori picked it up and ran her fingertips up and down the long shaft, looking from Ben to me and back again. "So which one of you studs is going to visit the folks next door?

Ben and I looked at each other and said nothing.

She was sliding her hand up and down the massive cock; "What do you think Sheri, do we need to strip them down and do a Cockometer session to see who's going to get lucky first."

Ben poured himself another shot looked me in the eye and downed it. He took a couple of breaths and picked up the biggest dick and held it out to my wife; "How about you strap this on and bend Sheri over the back of the couch?"

His wife was on her feet. "What!!"

"Come on, honey, I'll let you tie me up, take me over to the cottage next door..."

"I don't believe you for a minute."

"But sweetheart, don't you trust me?"

Sheri snorted and then; "You two go get yourselves cleaned out and show us those butt plugs and then we'll talk about it." She turned to Lori and grinned.

Lori took a long look at the big dick, shifted on the chair, poured a shot of rum, tossed it off, gasped for air, and croaked an 'OK'.

I held out my shot glass.

Ben and I retired to our respective bathrooms and when we returned, we were both walking a little differently, the blue butt plugs like 'fuck me' signs on our asses. We tried looking nonchalant, trading shots of rum, as our wives walked around us, fingertips caressing our asses, leading us into the living room for a little slow dancing.

Lori seemed to be slurring her words; "dance with him Arnie," she swayed her hips at us; "show us what you got!"

"Strap it on first" I bargained.

I hardly noticed Ben slip his arm around me and I craned my neck as he steered me away from the girls. He and I were turning, sort of moving with the music, our cocks brushing each other; eyeing the girls as they undressed, almost tugging on the big cock.

I couldn't tell whether both of them wanted to be fucked with the monster, or neither of them did.

Ben did a clumsy spin and grabbed at me when he lost his balance. We both staggered a little, holding each other up as we moved around the living room.

Sheri had won out and was strapping the huge dick over her pussy. My wife had one hand on her hip and was watching us as Sheri guided us down on the floor, tousling our hair as she stroked the big dick. I was really feeling the butt plug as Lori knelt down opposite of us, taking both our cocks in her hands, pulling us toward Sheri's cock, taking the massive head in her mouth, her lips glistening while she kissed us. The three of us kissed and licked the cock and at one point, Ben had my face in his hands and had his lips on my neck. His lips turned me on and I pushed my cock onto Lori's hands and let Ben's tongue into my mouth.

Sheri held the big dick in both hands and Lori, Ben, and I made out with each other while Lori fondled our dicks and drug her fingernails over our balls; Sheri made little fucking motions with the butt plugs, asking who was going over to the neighbors. My wife was stroking us, looking at Ben and I, then stroking slower, stopping, holding our cocks, squeezing us, waiting for an answer.

I slipped my hand down Ben's back, over the curve of his ass, my other hand on his chest, and could barely form the words; "That rum, Ben, ..."

He covered my hand on his chest, closing it on his pecks, pulling me up with him. He had my butt cheeks in his hands, squeezing hard, pulling on them wide apart.

"I'll be waiting for you over at the neighbors, Arnie. Be sure to bring that bottle with you."

Lori blindfolded Ben and walked him around in our cottage, turning him around several times while Sheri and I piled all the pillows on the bed. When we finished, I kissed her on the lips, looking her in the eyes while I took hold of the big dick and ground the clit nubber into her wet pussy. "I can't wait to see you and Lori in bed with this thing!"

She was squirming from the stimulation, her body flushed with excitement. "You're going to..." she began, "The rum makes him do things... and... "her fingers touched my ear, her tongue light on my lips; "you and Ben are going to do it aren't you. I mean, I saw him kissing you..."

"I think he's wanted it for a long time, Arnie. When we were in college, we'd been drinking rum with some friends and when we were saying good-by, he took this guy in his arms and kissed him... more than once, and when we got back to his apartment he was wild in bed. It was the best sex we'd ever had."

She was caressing my cheek with one hand and pushing her breasts against my chest. "The Cockometer thing started out as just a game, but now I'm looking forward to some of the best sex in years. I'm also looking -she gave me a sly smile-, I'm looking forward to your wife begging me to screw her with this big dick!"

She hugged me, the strap-on between my legs, my cock sandwiched between us, her hands sliding down my sides. She closed her eyes and gave me a demanding kiss, shoving on the butt plug before turning and walking out the door.

The memory of those straps tight across her swaying ass stayed with me for a long time.

The grass was wet on his bare feet as Lori led him around the grounds, stopping to kiss him when another couple glanced at them from their patio. A few minutes later Sheri and I heard them making their way back up our patio steps. The screen door clicking closed.

I had my arm around Sheri's shoulders and I winked at her; Lori and Ben facing us, Ben fingering the blindfold, the heavy work pants loose over his bare stomach, his nipples firm under the suspenders. The three us exchanged glances, the air warm with tension.

"Look what we have here" I said quietly, walking behind him, my hands tracing his muscular arms, squeezing his tanned shoulders, my hip brushing the sturdy cloth; it rasped against him as I ran my hands up his sides and over his pecks.

Ben's chest was warm, expanding as he took a deep breath. "The lady who visited us last night was beautiful, but this..." I ran my hands down his chest, dipping inside the loose pants, gripping his hips and pushing against his ass. His stomach tensed when my fingertips glided from hips to chest, my hands crossing, gripping his chest, tweaking him, pulling at his nipples.

"This thing in your ass? " I pulled one of the suspenders off his shoulder and slid my hand inside his waistband, my fingertips caressing his pubic hair. I leaned against his back, my erection growing in my pants.

"Want me to unbutton your pants now?" I whispered.

Lori and Sheri stood watching us, my wife wide-eyed, Sheri's lips parted as she watched her husband follow my hands, his body moving with my fingertips.

"Your pants?"

He didn't answer.

"Ladies; his pants?"

Ben's wife seemed transfixed, looking me in the eyes as I undid the industrial strength button and pulled down the zipper. The heavy pants stayed closed until I pushed my hand down his hip and cupped his ass, feeling the curve of his cheek, squeezing him, sliding my hand down the inside of his leg, brushing his balls, gripping his muscular thigh, then around and slowly back up the front of his thigh, cupping his hot balls in my hand while I continued caressing his chest and stomach with my other hand. I slowly spread the waist of his pants apart and a thread of pre-cum sagged away with the heavy pants and his cock bobbed free in front of our wives.

The pants hung there, the remaining suspender stretching as I pushed the rough material aside, his legs twitching slightly as I ran my hands inside his thighs, around his balls, over his butt cheeks, pulling them apart, grabbing the butt plug and working it gently in his ass. He spread his legs as I pushed both my hands between them and around his balls, holding them as I circled him, jacking him lightly, fingering his balls, rubbing pre-cum over his head with my thumb.

I caught Sheri's eye and flicked a look at the remaining suspender. She stepped close to her husband and wrapped her hand around the back of his neck, her fingers caressing the side of his face while I became more aggressive between his legs, tugging on his balls, squeezing his dripping dick.

Ben was breathing hard now, reaching for his wife, trying to pull her against his randy dick, and he sighed when she began sliding the remaining suspender off his shoulder.

His pants drooped past his knees and Sheri knelt down and helped him step out of the crumpled clothing.

Ben stood there, blindfolded; naked.

To this day I don't know why, maybe it was the rum, maybe it was our wives watching me as I kept circling Ben's body, but I couldn't stop running my hands over him. His jaws were tight and the muscles in his legs were taught and as I touched his chest, he put his arms up and laced his fingers behind his head.

My hard cock ached. I was going to have sex with this man, the butt-plugs in both our asses left no doubt about that, but I got the message he was sending.

I knealt down in front of him, my breath hot on his body. More pre-cum dripped and I licked it before it could fall. My head was buzzing, my thoughts adrift in a foggy soup as I gripped his ass and kissed his glistening head, swirling my tongue around, sucking the head of his cock past my lips, sucking hard as I pulled away from him. His dick seemed to pulse; like he was going to cum right then. I wanted to keep him hard - both our wives wanted to fuck him, and, well, I wanted to stick it to him too. His dick was bulging; he was arching his back, pushing out his dick for me, his breathing ragged and heavy.

I gave him another long and sloppy kiss, grabbing his shaft and tonguing the head of his dick until he shuddered, then I reached up and grabbed him by the shoulders, pulled myself up and panted "you need to undress these women, mister; they brought you over here for some fucking and you've kept them waiting long enough!"

Ben was a little shaky as he fumbled with their snaps and buttons, but we were soon on the bed and I pushed Ben down on his knees in front of my wife and she pulled his face between her wide spread legs, rubbing her wetness over his face, pleasuring herself on his mouth while Sheri pulled his arms behind his back.

Lori held him there, thrusting her hips as he kissed and licked her pussy, I could see his nose buried in her pubic hair, his hard-on bobbing as drove his face between her legs, the moans escaping from her lips becoming louder as she ground into his face, rocking her hips as she neared the first orgasm on the night.

She was breathing hard now, Ben's wife watching Lori's breasts swaying as she drove her pussy against Ben's tongue, her legs shuddering as she came closer to her climax, her hips bucking as Sheri took Lori's breasts in her hands, caressing, pulling on her nipples, the big strap-on bobbing against the back of her husband's head, the clit nubber making her squirm and the two women realized they had this man right where they wanted him, their eyes locked on each other as Lori cried out as she climaxed, shaking with excitement and grinding her sex into her best friend's husband's face.

My wife's orgasm gushed in his face and his wife held him there as Lori moved to one side and I took my cock in hand and held it against his lips, my back arched as Ben remained motionless; his lips soft on my cock, my hand around the back of his neck, rubbing precum under his nose, almost cumming from the sensations.

I was reliving last night; on my knees in front of him, slushing the warm water over his cock, squeezing his ass as I sucked on his trembling cock.

Our two wives stood on either side of us, Sheri, looking down at her husband as she worked her fingertips down my shaft, drops from Lori's orgasm on her fingers, spreading the slippery liquid around my cock and onto his half open lips, working her fingers inside his mouth, jacking off his tongue; "it's OK, Ben, she whispered to him, "do it if you want to." I could barely hear her when she whispered that she thought he'd wanted to do it for a long time and that she loved him.

Ben's chest was heaving, his breath rushing over my dick, his eyes hidden by the blindfold, but his hands slipped up the back of my legs until they reached my ass cheeks. His fingers cupped me and squeezed, the tip of his tongue barely licking the head of my dick. The girls couldn't see it, but he was pulling my cheeks apart, his tongue licking more surely as he took hold of the butt plug and pushed it deeper into my ass. I was going to cum in his mouth alright, and as he sucked me deep into his throat, my ass clinched around the spongy rubber plug which was soon to be replaced with Ben's hard dick.

His hands were on their own now, one moving the plug in my ass, and the other pushing up on my perineum, shoving my dick muscle hard, making my cock strain against his tongue. The inside of his mouth was full of hot saliva, the hot liquid gushing around the head of my dick, rushing from side to side he started lashing my head, licking my dick, sucking me hard in time with his fucking me with the butt plug, his tongue swirling around my cock, his lips crushing my hard shaft.

I found my legs spreading, my hips thrusting my cock out, then my ass reaching out to meet the plug's thrust, and my insides were jumping from stimulus to stimulus, my dick and my ass were aching with desire, my erect cock ready to explode and the tunnel in my ass wanting a cock, and when his hand cupped my balls and I melted in his arms, my cum squirting in his mouth, my ass clinching , my fingers all over his ears, pushing, tracing, pinching, my hips thrust my uncontrollable lust as our bodies worked together, overloading me with pleasure and I greedily kissed his lips, the taste of my own cum on his tongue as he slid down on the floor next to me, rolling his body on top of me holding me struggling on the floor as he lay on my back, pulled the plug from my ass and shoved his the head of his dick between my twitching cheeks.

My arms were spread wide on the floor and my hips arched against his hard cock. He held me on the floor as he growled in my ear "Soon, my friend, soon."

Our wives pulled him off me and up onto the bed. They covered him with massage oil, taking their time on his cock and balls, then they knelt by his side, and, starting with the 'long tom' and then the longer, fatter 'chub', they slid the lubed up phalluses back and forth through his curled fingers, one by one until he had felt their how long they were, gauging how the mushroom shaped head might feel spreading him, moving inside of him. Some would be too fat, but others not thick enough. The monster his wife had strapped between her legs was way too big, but the mere thought of the big cock pushing against his hole made my dick twitch.

They helped him up so he was kneeling on the bed; my wife guided his hands down to the pile of strap-ons gathered between his legs while Sheri toyed with the butt plug buried in his ass. Even though no one had put it into words, there was no question what was going to happen.

A drop of precum was hanging on the head of his dick while we watched Ben weigh pleasure against pain, looking macho for choosing a big one, looking wimpie if he chose the miniature 'long tom'. There were beads of sweat on his forehead as he narrowed it down to two. One was as big as his own cock, and about seven inches, the other was a slightly thinner and over five inches long.

If it was me, I would have wanted Ben's wife to strap on the five incher before she took me by the hips, pushed my legs apart and I felt the cold, purple head lined up with my tight ring.

Ben must have heard me thinking because it was the five-incher that Sheri snapped onto the straps, her nipples hardening as she adjusted the clit nubber, pushing the hard rubber cock base against her mound, squirming from the stimulation as she worked her way behind her husband. I watched as her eyes flicked from my wife to Ben's waiting ass.

Ben's cock jumped as Sheri put her hand on his shoulder, put the plug to one side and slowly worked her slender fingers deep; first one, then another. A sharp smack on the ass, and she had three inside him.

His ass might be stinging, but precum was dripping out of his dick.

His body went ridged, frozen in place as he felt five inches of cool hard plastic push between his slippery cheeks and press against his opening. Sheri moved the dick around his opening, giving him a chance to say 'stop', but when he spread his legs wider and pushed back against her, his wife dug her finger nails into his back and Lori and I watched as she slowly, relentlessly, pushed five inched of hard rubber cock into her husband's ass.

His whole body shuddered when the straps pressed against his ass. He had five inches of dick in his ass and his forearms bulged as he gripped the bedding.

Sheri's head was thrown back, her breasts swaying, her nipples hard, the clit stimulator doing its job, and her hands gripped his hips as a smile crept across her face, her eyes were tightly closed as she concentrated on the hot, naughty feeling between her legs, trying to concentrate on the important job of keeping the fake cock in buried her husband's ass.

My dick was growing harder, a desire to take part in what I was seeing grew as I watched, seeing myself in Ben's place, with my own wife behind me, her breasts swaying, bouncing as she fucked me. I wondered if I would cum from having a hard dick in my ass?

Ben's chest was heaving as I lay down next to them, his body arched, his dick dripping. I found myself acting out what I would want if I was in his place. I roughly rubbed my hands over his chest, kneading the tender skin between his legs, stroking his balls as Sheri arched and bent, in and out, rocking into him at an angle, jamming in hard, a fierce grin over her clenched teeth as she held it deep in his ass.

Then she gave him several quick thrusts, rolling the harness with its brass rings around between his cheeks, reaching around his hip and squeezing his cock, slamming him hard and slapping his butt cheeks as she mashed her clit against the strap-on's clit nubber, straining to cum.

I wanted to fuck someone and when Sheri shook with an orgasm, she looked over at me, glanced down at her husband's ass, then back at me. We both knew what I wanted.

My wife pulled Ben up onto her pile of pillows; his ass was in the air as he slid his hard-on into her, groaning, pushing deep as she kissed him, her eyes followed me as I crawled up behind him; taking him lightly by the hips, I pushed my knee between his legs, running my hands up his sides, gripping his shoulders, grabbing him by the back of the neck, Sheri smiling at me as she greased my dick with the lube, holding my cock on target as I pushed my way between his legs.

He pushed deeper into my wife, holding her tightly, kissing her from the right then the left, their tongues deep in each other's mouths, his weight shifting from one leg to the other, his hips opening wider as they writhed on the pillows. He wasn't saying it with words, but each time he moved, my slippery cock moved deeper between his butt cheeks, closer to his ass, and it was like we were teenagers petting at the movies. Neither acknowledging what the other was doing.

It was the little intake of breath, the tensing of his body, and when the head of my dick touched his dark ring when we both had to admit it. If he didn't stop me I was going to fuck him. He was having sex with my wife, his dick was deep inside her, and the two of them froze in their lovemaking when I pushed. She knew when I entered him

His wife was watching, a little sigh almost lost in the night drifted across the bed, as I slowly pushed into him. He squirmed a little, but I had him by the front of his hips, my pecks flexing as I held him, letting him feel the strength of my arms, my abs hard against his ass.