Cockwhore's Total Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could only stare as man after man pulled down his pants and freed giant cocks. I couldn't believe it! I was about to be in a gangbang, but instead of participating as a man, I would be the cum-sucking whore who gets fucked by a room full of hard cocks.

The men started stroking themselves as Father John continued thrusting into me, he was too caught up into his own lust to care about the situation, or care about being discovered pumping the cherry of a tight little whore like me. I stared wide-eyed, my pigtails bobbing, my platform shoes pointed in the air, as the gang approached me stroking their cocks. The site of that many hard cocks made my blood boil and I could barely hear myself talk through the rushing of my ears as I whispered naughty things to them.

"I'm Cockwhore and I love man-cock...I like making dicks hard...I love eating cum," I said breathlessly to them. "Treat me like the slut that I am...Make me fuck...Make me eat dick."

Mr. Wagner was the first to reach me, his rigid pole letting me know that my slut outfit was turning him on. He grabbed me by the hair and without any preamble just shoved his huge cock into my mouth and began pumping my hole with long, hard strokes. Taking his cue, his buddies lined up all around Father John and I. I reached out, hoping to grab onto cock, the thirst and desire for cum overwhelming my senses and causing me to tremble. I was planted firmly on the cock of Father John, Mr. Wagner's cock in my mouth, and one cock in each hand, when the men began to talk dirty to me. They told me how I was going to be their whore, telling me how I was going to take the gang-fucking of my young life.

Mr. Wagner pulled himself out of my mouth, pushed me back onto the chest of Father John, and started to insert himself into my fuckhole. I couldn't believe it! Not only was I taking the enormous cock of a priest into my ass, I was about to have two cocks shoved inside of me. Mr. Wagner began to push my walls wide open, my legs spread as wide as they would go, and the sensation of having two men inside me filled me with an incredible ecstasy that I had never dreamed possible.

"Fuck me Father...Pump your giant cock into me...That's right you hot cocks...Fill my fuckhole with your pricks...I want you to pound my ass until you come," I moaned.

After five minutes of this amazing gangfuck, a cock in each hand, with cocks beating themselves against my whore lips, Father John began to cum.

"Yes Father...Fill your little girl with your seed," I told him. "Pump my cherry with your juice...I'm a whore who needs it...Cum in me cockdaddy...Flood me with semen!"

One of Mr. Wagner's friends, who was bouncing his cock up and down on the outside of my open mouth as I lay back and took this reaming said, "You're right man, this little whore is one slutty bitch. I bet this slut would fuck her own daddy if he was here."

He wasn't far from the truth. My hunger and desire for cock was incredible. Thinking back to all the times I jacked off into my sister's and mother's panties I never imagined that someday I would be wearing pink stockings, a black g-string, and a tiny whore dress while being gangbanged by twenty men. Father John's seed was erupting deep into my boy-pussy and Mr. Wagner also began to cum. I could feel their cocks twitching against the walls of my tight fuckhole as they used my ass as a human toilet. The hot liquid was running down my ass and pooling into the back of my panties, covering my tiny dress.

After Mr. Wagner pulled out, I climbed down off Father John and got on my hands and knees.

"Who's next?" I asked. "Who's next to fuck my little slut holes and feed me cum...I'm thirsty for it...I'm a fuckdoll who needs hot cock."

The men needed no further prompting. Cock after cock reamed my little cherry ass. Thick rods were pumping in and out of my mouth as these men used me for the whore I was. At one point I was sucking two cocks, and for the second time that evening, was flooded by the semen of two men, but this time they came inside my mouth. The salty, slimy cum tasted so good. I have eaten my own cum many times, but this was amazing. There was so much thick juice that I could barely swallow the huge loads and my chin was dripping with white semen. I was panting now, begging to be fucked by the whole room. My ass was invaded with all of the men taking turns in my little cherry. The movie on the screen only added to my lust as I would periodically look at myself in the big mirror and look at the action on the screen. Watching myself being used as a cumhole was more exciting, but I would watch the way the whores in the porno would treat the cocks and try and emulate the movements.

Stroking cocks were surrounding me now as everywhere I looked the swollen, purple heads leaked torrents of precum on the carpet floor. I would open my mouth and stick out my tongue trying to lap all of the tasty juice off but that only egged the next guy in line on even more and I didn't have to wait long in between cocks as my pigtails were used as fuckhandles and my lipstick got more smeared.

I needed more cum and one of the guys laid on his back while I straddled him. Shoving his cock deep into my ass made me purr with lust. My dress was fully up to my waist at this point and the men were pawing at my tiny chest encased in the black training bra. I was bouncing up and down on an enormous cock, one hand stroking my own boy-cock, the other hand grabbing for any cock in sight.

"Cockwhore needs more cum," I purred. "I want cum on my face...I want to be covered in hot man-juice...Feed me...Feed me cum...Make me take it."

I was bounced around like a fuckdoll on this stud underneath me and one guy shoved his thick dick down my training bra and let loose with his load. The hot semen filled one of my tiny cups and I had to stop stroking my own dick because I didn't want to cum until they were finished gangbanging me like a whore.

Surrounded by stroking dicks, the men closed in and started to beat themselves off near my face. I titled my head back a little and opened my mouth. First one cock then another started to shoot on my face. It was a dream come true! I was going to get a cum-bath like a dirty porno slut and I was loving every second of it! Spray after spray coated my entire face, my hair, my little chest. With my ass full of cock they were bathing me in cum. The men were moaning over me when they released their huge loads and I was swallowing as much as I could, the slimly cum dripping into my throat. Their cum was so hot it felt like I was under a tap with hot water. Dripping and covered with cum I took the last of their loads and climbed off the stud I was riding like my own personal see-saw. I got on my back as the men helped me get into the stovepipe position. My platform hookers shoes were up in the air and then my legs were bent over my head with my cock pointing at my own face. The guy who I was riding stood at my upturned ass and stroked my stockings with his free hand. His other hand pumped his cock that was pointed over me.

"That's right fuckdaddy...Cum on me...I need your cum...Cockwhore needs it...Can't you see I'm a whore?..Can't you see I'm a fuckdoll?..Spray all over me fuckdaddy...Give your little girl what she needs."

He answered my pleas by letting go of a huge load of cum. The spray was so long that some of it hit my open mouth. I could taste the cum from twenty different cocks on my lips and it was time to cum myself. After the long hours of the gangbang, and the self-stroking I had done before the arrival of Father John, my balls were aching for release. I bent myself in half as much as I could to bring my cock over my face. I had about six inches between me and my own cockhead before I finally started to cum. Thick torrents of white cum sprayed out with unbelievable force. I opened my mouth like a cheap whore and took all of my own cum deep inside of my throat. It was so good to be able to relieve myself that I was moaning in ecstasy. I barely noticed the men and Father John leave as I scooped up handfuls of cum from my face, throat, and chest. I would then lick my fingers clean and stare at myself in the mirror, spent and satiated by the intense gangbang that I had just experienced. I bent myself back to lay spread eagle on the floor as Mr. Wagner, the last to leave, turned around as the others filed up the stairs.

"There's something I forgot to give you before I left. You're such a little fuckwhore that I can't leave without giving you my present."

With that he pulled open his fly, freed his cock, and began to piss all over me. The warm, clear liquid soaked my stockings and I too began to piss myself. My still rigid cock was pointed straight into the air as the fountain of liquid erupted only to fall back down all over my tight belly, little chest, and pigtails. When Mr. Wagner was finished using me up he gave me a wink and left. Satiated, laying there covered in the sperm from twenty men who had just gangbanged me, and the piss from myself and Mr. Wagner, I started stroking my cock again. It would be a long night, I was soaked with cum, and I didn't want it to end!

12