Cocoa Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hi, where's Russ?" I asked.

"He had to go take care of something," a graveled voice man sitting on the customers' side at end of the bar said as he stepped around to the serving side. "I believe you were drinking Michelob Light."

"That's good," I said especially since you were not waiting on me."

"I'm Rudy," he said holding out his hand, which I shook. "I usually hang out at the end of the bar. Tonight I played a few games of pool, which is rare for me. I came in and out of the bar and saw you talking with Susan. Did you take her home?"

"Yeah, she was concerned about getting wet, so I dropped her off at her apartment building." I said trying to build a story.

I downed the beer and Rudy handed me another but refused to accept money saying that Russ would be back shortly. He left the empty on the bar so Russ would know how many to charge me for. I finished number two and received number three. I struck up a conversation with the couple next to me and quickly found out that they were not a couple but he was going to give her a lift home so she would not have to walk in the dark. We were just passing the time of day when Russ came in. He went behind the bar and immediately stood in front of me.

"Where in the hell have you been?" he said in an angry voice.

"Why?" I answered his question with a question. "Since when do I have to account for myself to you?"

"Since I'm a friend of Craig, Susan's boyfriend," he said. "And since you left here with her a long time ago."

"I wasn't coming back at all," I said. "I dropped her off at an apartment building a few blocks over and was headed home. I remembered that I was out of beer and stopped at the convenience store on the other side of Bubba's Body Shop. The woman who works in there is a little older but I think that she's hot. I've been over there trying to get her to go out with me."

"I can't blame you," he said seeming to buy into my story.

Rudy called Russ over and said in what he considered a whisper while pointing out the bar's plate glass window, "He's got a six pack on the front seat of his car."

Russ looked like he was coming back over to me when the man on the other side of the woman next to me fell off his stool. The woman looked at the man on the floor and then to me.

"Which way are you going when you leave here?" she asked.

"I'll take you home," I replied.

Russ got the man on his feet and told him that he was through drinking for the night.

The man turned to the woman next to me and asked, "Jane, are you ready to go?"

"I think I'll stick around and have a couple more," she said.

"Okay, you just lost your ride home," he slurred as he staggered back and forth in the general direction of the back door.

I asked Russ, "Are you going to let him drive?"

"He has a car here but he's not driving," was his reply. "He lives in an apartment above the cleaners next door. All he has to do is crawl up the stairs and he's home. How about you two having a beer on the house?"

He took my empties off the bar and served two fresh beers, which we sipped while getting acquainted. We asked and answered the usual questions such as, "Where are you from?, What do you do?, and Where do you live?"

We finished our beers and I asked for my tab.

"The only beer I served you was on the house," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Besides this is your night to give stranded ladies a ride home," he said leaning closer. "This one's okay."

We left the bar and I drove Jane to her house a couple of blocks over. When we pulled into her driveway, she put the six pack on the floor and scooted over next to me. She put her arms around me and surprised me with a kiss on the lips.

"Why don't you come in for a while?" she asked. "We could put these on ice and have a couple more."

"If I come in, it will only be for beer and conversation - nothing else," I said.

"Why would you say a thing like that?" she asked.

"It's just that I'm tired and wouldn't want to lead you on," I replied.

She picked up the beer and opened her car door. I followed her into her house. She put the beer in the freezer and set the timer on the microwave for thirty minutes.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get comfortable," she said heading for what I thought was her bedroom. "Usually when I'm home, I go nude."

I thought that was for shock value so I said, "Whatever you like."

"I can't be nude alone," she said. "You have to at least strip to your skivvies."

I found my way to the living room and sat on the couch, which was made of some kind of imitation leather. I was thinking that sitting on this couch nude could be painful.

She came into the room wearing a robe and as if reading my mind she said, "No wonder you still have your clothes on if you're planning on sitting there. Follow me."

We went into her bedroom where she had the beer in a bucket of ice setting on a table by the bed. She dropped her robe and jumped up on the bed. She was not being sexy. She was just being nude. She was kind of tall maybe five feet ten or eleven. She had short blond hair that her trimmed pussy hair matched. Her breasts were adequate neither large nor small but her nipples were very large.

"Off with the clothes or no beer," was the ultimatum.

I shucked down to my bare skin and hopped aboard. We talked and laughed and drank beer. It might have been a little more than an hour when we opened the last of the beer that I bought. We were having fun and the only time anything near sex was mentioned was when we were lying next to each other propped up on our elbows. I reached out and was lazily tracing the outline of her left breast and allowed my palm to rub lightly across her nipple.

"I think you said beer and conversation," she reminded me. "I'll replenish the beer if you don't mind Budweiser. That's all I have."

She jumped out of bed and took the bucket with the remaining ice and left the room. I took the opportunity to go to the bathroom. I considered closing the door but realized it was too late for modesty. I returned to bed moments before she brought the beer in. She placed the bucket on the bedside table and touched my back, chest, and neck with her icy hands as she rolled her body over mine. I grabbed an ice cube and touched it to whatever body part she left exposed and that was most of them. She squealed and fought back but I was able to keep her away from the ice bucket. In the process of struggling over the rapidly vanishing ice cube, our bodies were touching at almost every angle. At one time I was between her legs and at another she sat straddling my crotch with my dick laying in her pussy crack. Eventually the ice cube melted and we lay exhausted partly entwined on the bed.

The rules we were playing by seemed to be developing as we went along. It seemed that touching anywhere and any place was permitted as long as it was not sex related. When my cock was almost in her pussy, I did feel it stir but I made no overt move in that direction. We continued our conversation and beer policy with a generous amount of laughter thrown in until there were only two bottles of beer left and dawn was just around the corner.

"I think that I'm beered out," I said hoping that I didn't slur too much. "I guess I ought to move my car so your neighbors won't see it but I'm not sure about driving home even though it's only about six or seven blocks."

"Of course you're welcome to sleep here," she said. "And as far as the neighbors go, screw them. The men have all tried to hit on me and their wives treat me as if it's my fault. I don't care what they see or don't see.

"Okay then, I'll rest a little while and then go home," I said confidently.

We covered ourselves with a sheet and wrapped our arms around each other. She gave me a warm kiss goodnight and we drifted into sleep. I woke up several hours later and knew the rules had changed again. I took awhile for my vision to clear but I knew right away that what I was feeling were the velvet walls of a hot pussy moving up and down the length of my hard cock. When I could focus my eyes, I looked up at Jane sitting on top of me hunching with determination. She must have been fucking me for some time because she was covered with sweat and she seemed as if she was about to cum. She had her eyes clinched shut and her breasts were flying up and down with every stroke. I took her butt cheeks in my hands and pulled her to me on each of her down strokes. That seemed to be all it took for her to get over the top. I could feel her pussy walls squeezing my cock and now I was ready to get into the act.

I pulled her body down to where her breasts were resting on my chest and rolled her over to the missionary position. She wrapped her long legs around my waist and I took over the task of stroking. At first I was using long strokes pulling my cock almost all the way out before plunging in to the hilt. I added a little sideways motion at the bottom of my down stroke. I t felt glorious to me and by the sounds she was making and the way she was holding on to me with her arms and legs, she liked it too. As I felt my cock swell and my balls tighten, I shortened the length and increased the speed of my stroke. Shortly thereafter I shot my load of cum into her convulsing pussy. We were holding each other tightly and continued to do so as I moved my left knee to the outside of her right leg and rolled us over.

"You sure do wake up in a good mood," she said after her breathing allowed her to talk. "When I woke up, there you were in your full glory. Your magnificent cock was standing up proud and tall. I touched and played with it. I stroked it and even took it into my mouth and you didn't stir at all. I was getting horny and didn't want to waste such a nice boner so I decided to sit on it. The funny thing is as horny as I was I couldn't quite climax until you put your hands on my ass and I knew that you were a part of it, that is more than just your cock."

"I'm glad you waited because the feeling on my cock when you began to cum was fantastic,"

I noticed that it was a little after three in the afternoon. I did not want to fuck and run but that was about what I thought I had to do. It didn't turn out quite that drastic. We showered and she fixed us some breakfast. I didn't know how hungry I was until I smelled bacon frying. I then realized that it had been almost twenty hours since I had eaten. We ate and dressed and as I was about to go she kissed me.

"How about dropping me off at the Alibi?" she asked.

"I'll do better than that," I replied. "I'll buy you a couple of drinks."

I wanted to park on the street but all the places were taken so I parked on the drycleaner's side of the building and we walked in the front door. There were about two dozen patrons even this early on Sunday evening. Rudy greeted us as we walked in the door and Russ set up two beers on the bar for us next to Susan and Craig. Susan had seen us and said something to Craig. As we approached, Craig uncharacteristically spoke first.

"Thanks for giving Susan a lift home last night," he said extending his hand, which I shook.

"I enjoyed our conversation and couldn't see her walking home in the rain," I said. "I'm sure you would do the same for me.

"I've lost my wallet some where," Susan said. "Do you think it could be in your car?"

"I don't know," I replied. "But I'll go look."

I went to the car and returned with the wallet. "It was under the seat," I said. "I'm glad you said something because I would have never found it. I get the car cleaned and who knows what they do with stuff they find?"

Craig motioned to Russ to give us another beer when we were ready. I thanked him and we settled in to drink our beers.

"How long have you two been going out," Susan asked in the general direction of Jane and me.

"I met Jane last night," I said. "After I dropped you off I came back up here and had a couple of beers and Jane needed a ride home."

"He was a gentleman with me," Susan said. "How about with you?"

"He was a gentleman with me but I invited him in and I'm just now letting him go," she said to a round of laughter but there was a funny look in Susan's eyes.

After those two beers, I bought a round. When that one was gone, I made excuses that I had to be up for work early in the morning so I had to get to bed early. Jane told everybody that she would be back in a minute but was going to walk me to my car. Several people made a knowing uh-huh sound.

At the car Jane said, "You really are a scoundrel but I like you," she said to my puzzled expression. "I don't care that you did but you fucked Susan and she liked it as much as I did. She wants more but please don't do it. Craig is a really nice guy and doesn't deserve to be hurt."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said before I kissed her deeply and got into my car. "I have an apartment here but I live in Orlando. Tomorrow afternoon I'm going to my real home and will be back in a week. I'll look you up then."

I went by the convenience store and got a six pack. Ms. Hottie was there and when I paid for my beer, she said, "I'm Barbara and if you meant what you said last night about going out with me, I'll go. It won't be a date but I'll meet you anywhere but the Alibi for a drink."

"I'm going to be gone for a week or so but I'll take you up on that when I get back," I said but instead of a drink, let's have dinner. If it will make you feel safer, meet me at the restaurant. We'll eat and maybe have a drink or two. When we're through, I'll walk you to your car, shake hands, and say goodnight. You'll find me the perfect gentleman." I went home, drank a beer and went to bed. For a 'take it easy weekend,' I had been pretty active. I lay there thinking about the last several days. I had sex Thursday with Maggie, Friday with Kathy, Saturday with Susan and Sunday afternoon with Jane. As I was falling asleep, I was hoping that I could stand up to whatever sexual rigors that may be presented on Monday. I slept for almost twelve hours. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world.

Maggie had mentioned breakfast but I didn't know if she was serious or if it was an euphemism for the time of day. To ensure that I would not have a growling stomach at an inappropriate time, I ate an English muffin with a thin layer of peanut butter spread in and about the nooks and crannies. I arrived at Maggie's door a little before eight. She answered the door wearing a peach colored nightgown. It was obvious that I had awakened her but she was smiling. I entered the door to a warm embrace. Her body seemed to melt into mine and the feeling was more than I could have asked for. I was so ready for her. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She removed her gown and slipped under the covers followed quickly by me, also nude. The embrace at the door activated my cock and by the time I stripped off my clothes and crawled into her bed, I had a full blown hard on. We wrapped ourselves around each other and she lay her head on my shoulder.

She spoke for the first time that morning, "I'm glad that you're here," she said. "But I'm still more than half-asleep. I had to work last night. Kathy had to leave and I covered the lounge. It wouldn't have been a big deal but some men's club had come in for dinner and then stayed in the lounge drinking until closing. By the time I got out of there, it was one o'clock and I haven't had much sleep since then. Hold me."

I cradled her in my arms and listened, as her breathing became deeper and more rhythmic. I wondered what had happened to make Kathy leave work especially if the lounge was busy but I was not going to let it bother me that day. That day belonged to Maggie and I nothing could interfere. I didn't mind that Maggie was getting her sleep because I figured that we had the whole day and night to do whatever we wanted. I didn't think it was possible since I had slept so well the night before but in the warmth of Maggie's bed and being so comfortable in the warmth of Maggie's body, I dozed off.

Maggie kissing my face awakened me. She was saying, "Wake up Sleepyhead. Breakfast is getting cold."

She was wearing an oversized terrycloth robe and holding a huge towel to wrap around me. I took the towel and wrapped it over one and a half times around me and tucked the end into the waist. We went out to the alcove where we ate lunch the other day. She brought two omelets to the table from a warming oven. We ate and talked about nothing and everything. Eventually, I brought up the subject of Kathy's leaving early.

"What happened with Kathy?" I asked. "It's not like her to leave early especially when there's an opportunity to make money."

"You're right about that," she said. "I guess her husband got pissed, that is drunk and somebody called the cops on him. I guess that he was being rowdy down at their apartment because they locked him up. She called the Surf and wanted to know if someone could bail him out but my boss, Rusty, said they wouldn't let him out until he sobered up. He said he would get him out today."

"It's a shame that she has to go through that," I said. "She doesn't seem like she deserves that kind of luck."

"She's funny about a lot of things, especially money," Maggie said. "But I think that's because she needs it so badly. She puts on an act in the lounge to build up her tips. It would upset her to know that I made over two hundred and fifty dollars with that group. They were all trying to outdo each other."

We had finished eating and had moved our chairs back away from the table to sit comfortably while talking. Her robe had gapped open a little so that the tops of her breasts were visible. She was so beautiful sitting there bathed in the sunlight shining through the screen. I walked around the table and stopped behind her chair. I kissed her on the neck just below her ear then I kissed up her chin until we were enjoying an upside down kiss. I put my hands inside the top of her robe. Cupping her breasts with my hands, I used my thumbs and index fingers to massage her nipples. They became immediately hard and stood out from her breasts like small pencil erasers. I loosened the belt of her robe and knelt on the right side of her chair. I was rewarded with a low sensual moan when I sucked the nipple of her right breast into my mouth. My right hand moved up the inside of her tender thigh until it met the warmth of her damp pussy lips. Maggie's arms were around my neck and shoulders pulling me closer to her. I softly pushed my forefinger into her pussy only to find her relaxed enough to add my index finger. I used my thumb to gently flick her clit as I took her other erect nipple into my mouth. I sucked and gnawed on it as I continued to finger fuck her pussy. I moved around so that I was partially under the table and snuggled my head between her legs. She slid her ass forward in the chair and opened her legs wide. I took her clit into my mouth and ducked on it. It wasn't long before I began the contractions of her orgasm in her pussy walls and heard her moans and utterances. I also heard the doorbell but her hands on the back of my head pulling me into her pussy indicated that she was not going to answer. After a few minutes, the doorbell was silent and I continued eating her out. Maggie was becoming oversensitive and pulled me up. I was on my knees between her legs and she leaned toward me. Our lips met in a wet kiss as I shared her pussy juices with her. It was then that I realized that we had company.

"Just a little romantic breakfast, I see," said the intruder.

"Damn, Denise! Maggie yelled. "What are you doing here? I told you that I was going to be busy today."

"I know, Little Sister," said Denise. "I was on my way to the beach and I saw your car and thought I would see if you wanted to go. I see that you are otherwise occupied."

1...34567...10