Codename: Nobody

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panel 4: Natasha squirms in her chair, an odd look on her face.

Miko

"Your KGB file shows you as a file clerk, living in a slum apartment. An obvious cover.identity. But it shows no record of your operational history. No missions, no assignments, nothing at all."

Panel 5: Miko stands in front of Natasha, a lethal look in her eyes.

Miko

"General Korsakoff seems unconcerned by this."

Panel 6: The tip of Greystoke's knife lifts the edge of Natasha's panties, revealling her thick bush.

Miko

"I, however, find this to be a very troubling development."

Page 21

Panel 1: Natasha sits bolt upright and her eyes go wide.

Miko

"Is something wrong, Miss Nobody?"

Panel 2: Natasha grips the edge of her desk.

Natasha

"Who do you think I am, Miss Homicido?"

Miko

"I think....."

Natasha

"And just who in the hell do you think you are?"

Panel 3: Natasha musters her most angry look.

Natasha

"I am a Level 1 Field Operative. Do you think I would be stupid enough to leave the KGB without purging my files? That may be the kind of sloppy tradecraft you are used to, but I assure you I play at a much higher level. And I will not have

my...my methods..eep... questioned by ...some...secretary. Stop that!"

Panel 4: Miko looks confused.

Miko

"Stop what, Miss Nobody?"

:

Panel 5: Natasha leaps up from her desk and rushes towards Miko.

Natasha

"Stop... Stop...questioning my methods. Now if there is nothing else...?"

Panel 6: Natasha pushes Miko out the door.

Natasha

"See that I am not disturbed."

Panel 7: Miko stops in the door.

Miko

"Let me be clear, Nobody. I have my eye on you. If you should do anything to bring dishonor upon the General, I will be most displeased. Most displeased."

Page 22

Panel 1: Natasha slams the door in her face.

Panel 2: Natasha goes to her desk and yanks back the chair.

Natasha

"How dare you, you son of a bitch! I could have..."

Panel 3: The space under the desk is empty.

Panel 4: Natasha races to the window, but Greystoke is nowhere to be seen.

Panel 5: Natasha flops into her chair. On the keyboard of her computer there is a red rosebud and her panties.

Panel 6: Natasha holds the rosebud to her lips. On the computer screen we can see there is a message.

Panel 7: Close up of the computer screen. The message reads:

Catch me if you can.

Greystoke

End Part One.

12