Coed Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JB252
JB252
60 Followers

Between moans and groans she managed to breathe out a barely audible "stop" a few times, low and half-heartedly, interspersed with a "please" and then a deep sigh. The sucking was killing her. "Stop... Please... Ahhh."

The nipple sucking continued on for about 10 minutes. Finally, the guys, as if obeying some hidden but agreed-upon signal, stopped together. Ben gave his nipple one last kiss. Then Moussa did the same. Sarah sat there gasping, stunned, unable to move, her shirt still around her neck, her breasts still exposed, her nipples quite erect and obviously aroused.

"Ben, you take her; it's your turn." Moussa said.

Ben pulled her up by her arms onto wobbly legs, led her into one of the bedrooms and closed the door. Sarah was so turned on by what she had gone through that she was unable to think or resist.

For Sarah everything moved too fast, in a slow-motion blur. The next thing she knew she was on the bed, naked, with Ben lying on top of her, his chest pressing against her breasts, his mouth buried in her neck, kissing her there as he moved rhythmically on top of her. Her legs were wrapped around his back. He was inside of her, thrusting slowly, in control.

A little while later Sarah's orgasmic cries of passion were audible to those still at the party from behind that door.

Later. Having experienced two intense orgasms, Sarah lay on the bed dizzy, exhausted, now alone. She slowly came to her senses, got up, cleaned herself in the bathroom, wiping away the visible signs of recent passion, found her clothes on the floor and dressed. She walked with an unsteady gait out of the bedroom back into the living room where the party was still going on. She saw Ben and Moussa talking across the room. Sarah's body was still tingling and shaky. Cindy saw her and walked up to her.

"Sarah. You are the wild one. You got double-teamed there on the couch."

Sarah looked at her, embarrassed, shaking her head and said "I'm not really sure what happened."

Cindy smiled, "Oh. They do that all the time. It's a game with them. Some girls resist them and some obviously don't. You seemed to be really getting into it."

Sarah's felt humiliated, both at her complete submission to the "party trick" and to her failure in her first undercover assignment. But she silently vowed to get revenge. Now if only her legs would stop shaking.

End of Part 1.

JB252
JB252
60 Followers
12