Coeds at Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am."

"You just hold real still while I take some of the hide off your little ass."

"Yes, ma --"

Laci drew back the paddle and swung it forward hard.

Smack!

"Ow!"

Tina jerked upright and her hands flew to her stricken bottom.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Meant to hurt, sweetheart. Now you just bend back over and get that little butt in the air for more. Don't be standin' up on me! Get your hands away!"

"Yes, ma'am," Tina said and bent over the table again.

"My, my -- gotta red spot already," Laci chuckled.

Margie glared at the woman over her shoulder.

"Oh, this one's showin' some attitude! We'll take care of that!"

Laci positioned the paddle on Margie's bottom as the girl continued to glare. She brought the paddle over her shoulder and swung in an arc.

SMACK!

Margie's body lurched forward with the blow.

"Shit!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

"Here's another, baby!"

Laci delivered a hard blow to Margie's other bottom-cheek.

SMACK!

Margie lurched and groaned but stayed bent over.

"And here's one for Blondie!"

SMACK!

"Ohhh!" Tina's eyes reddened.

"Try not to holler," Margie whispered, "it'll just egg her o--"

SMACK!

Margie's body shuddered with the blow.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The girls' bare young bottoms quivered and jiggled as the blows fell on them. Tina clenched her fists and Margie bit into her lower lip against the sting.

"Don't you clench them little asses!" Laci ordered. "Leave 'em nice and loose. You got it comin'!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Owwww!" Tina moaned. Margie drew quick hissing breaths each time the paddle fell on her.

The sound of wood against flesh reverberated in the big room.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

The girls' bottoms twitched and swayed as the licks fell. Tears fell on the green felt of the pool table.

Finally Laci paused, her giant breasts heaved as she panted from the exertion.

"One more!" she said.

She swung round in a full arc and delivered the paddle hard, catching Margie half on her thighs.

"Yiiiieeee!"

Margie bolted upright and clutched at her bottom.

"Thought that one would get to you!" Laci said and tossed the paddle onto the table.

"Get those red asses to your cabin," she said and strode out the door.

"It hurts!" Tina whimpered as she lay on her stomach on the big bed in the cabin.

"Yeah!" Margie agreed as she laid beside her.

Margie raised up and looked at Tina's bare bottom.

"You might have some blisters."

She eased herself off the bed and took a jar from her bag.

"This might help."

She took a dollup white cream on her fingers.

"No, don't touch it!" Tina whined.

"Be still."

Margie touched the cream to Tina's bottom and spread it gently.

"Oh! Yeah, that's better. It's so -- cool!"

Margie smeared on more cream and Tina sighed with relief.

"That feels so good!" she murmured.

Margie stretched out on her stomach when she was done.

"Laci's evil," she said.

"I guess." Tina agreed. "In a way she's kinda cool, though."

She took the jar of cream, got a large glob on her fingers and spread it gently over Margie's red bottom.

"Mmmm! You're right. It feels good."

"Funny," Tina said. "It hurts, but -- it's like there's something else."

"What?"

"I don't know. It's like I really wish Derek was here right now."

Margie laughed.

"I know -- I'm wet, too. Something about that paddle!"

Tina put the jar on the nightstand and lay on her stomach.

"I'm sorry I got us into this, Marge," she said.

"Yeah, Tina-Marina. If we were home we'd be flippin' burgers, draggin' the boulevard at night -- I'd be getting boinked by Andy Schumacher twice a week."

She scooted closer to Tina.

"I've done more in one day here than I'd do all summer at home --and we still got nearly twelve weeks to go!"

"Yeah," Tina said.

Tina's eyelids were becoming heavy. Exhaustion from the day's events was settling in.

"I just don't want you to hate me, Marge."

Marge put her face close to Tina's

"Hate you? I couldn't hate you, Tina-Marina! I love you -- you're my best friend!"

"Yeah--friends," Tina murmured as sleep overcame her.

The cool summer breeze drifted in through the cabin's window. Tina Lambert dreamt that she felt Margie's warm, wet lips pressed against her mouth.

12