Coffee and a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not taking it out," Blaine stated flatly.

"He's shy," Dottie said, winking at Angie. "He wants someone else to do it. Would you like to do the honors?" Dottie asked Angie.

Angie felt the flush that rapidly covered her face.

"Looks like that leaves me I guess," Dottie proclaimed, sliding her hand onto Blaine's bulge.

Everyone heard the sound of the zipper as Dottie lowered the black kid's fly. Angie felt her heart beating in her throat. Would the slutty blonde actually extract that magical black dick that Angie was so eager to see? Angie held her breath as Dottie pushed her hand into Blaine's pants.

"Ouch!" Blaine yelped, trying to escape Dottie's pinching fingers.

"Can't have you getting all hard on us, honey," Dottie said. "The three of us together couldn't put it back in your pants if you got a boner."

Blaine knew there was no need to worry about that. He'd learned a year ago to control his erections. It started in high school when the hot redhead, not unlike Angie, that sat next to him decided to tease him a bit then squealed when she saw the result in his pants.

The teacher came to investigate and Blaine was sent to the principal to deal with his impudence for stuffing whatever it was that was down his pants. Mrs. Dennison, the principal, sent Blaine along to the school nurse when he insisted that what was in his pants was all him.

It fell to nurse Shirley Valenti to have Blaine lower his trousers so she could investigate what was hidden there. She had been as shocked as everyone else when the black boy walked into her office with that enormous erection poking at the front of his pants.

There was no doubt the boy had told the truth. It was an incredible cock. After sitting for twenty-five minutes in her private office with his pants around his ankles, Blaine's hard on showed no signs of softening. Nurse Shirley took matters into her own hands, literally. She jerked Blaine off.

Blaine met regularly with the school nurse over the next few months until he learned to control what happened with his cock. During those sessions, Nurse Shirley gave him numerous handjobs and even a few blowjobs. It was how Blaine got his love of older women.

"Damn it Dottie!" Blaine shouted, grabbing her hand and pulling it out of his fly. "I'm not taking my cock out in the middle of the store." Dottie's nipples had hardened noticeably and Blaine grabbed the nearest one and squeezed hard. "There, how do you like being pinched?"

Dottie had to close her eyes and bite her lip to ward off the pain in her breast that quickly morphed into pleasure as the young black kid twisted her flattened nipple before letting go. Angie swore she could see Dottie's nipple throbbing in rhythm to her heartbeat even through her tight blouse.

"Mmmm, you sure know how to warm a girl up," Dottie purred sincerely.

Angie was beside herself. All those pictures of big black cocks with beautiful white women flooded her brain. She wondered what it would feel like to have Blaine pinch her nipple. If there was anything those pictures had taught her, it was that she had an irresistible desire to submit to a big black dick. She was so wet it felt as if she'd pissed her panties. She wondered if her jeans were beginning to soak through. What if the pair of store employees saw a wet spot in her crotch?

"Probably just as well," Dottie said, turning back to Angie.

"Why's that?" Angie wondered aloud.

"He doesn't fuck white women anyway, only lets them suck his cock."

"You don't like fucking white women?" Angie asked Blaine, talking directly to him for the first time.

"It's not that..." he answered.

"Then what?"

"They don't like fucking me."

"I-I'm sure some people are still a little racist..." Angie stammered.

"It has nothing to do with racism," Dottie answered, retaking control of the conversation again.

"I'm confused," Angie said.

"He's too big," Dottie told her. "It's too big. Women are frightened of it."

"I don't believe...that sounds preposterous."

"So you've never had one too big..." Dottie said.

"Never!" said Angie adamantly. "And I doubt he's too big either."

"Sounds like she's challenging you, hon," Dottie told Blaine.

"She's full of shit," Blaine replied.

"So you don't want to fuck her?"

"I already told her she doesn't want to fuck me."

Angie couldn't believe this couple was talking about her as if she wasn't even there. She also couldn't believe she'd just engaged in a conversation about whether or not this black stud had a cock of such stupendous proportions as were being implied. Additionally, she couldn't believe how horny all of this was making her.

"There's no harm in trying is there?" Angie told Blaine, again startling herself as to how eagerly she was trying to get this young black man to fuck her. Normally, it was the man who tried to talk her into intercourse, not the other way around.

"There's no harm to you," Blaine countered. "You get to try what you want anyway, and if it doesn't work out, well, tough shit. Meanwhile you've gotten to satisfy your curiosity and I've gotten frustrated."

"But itmight fit," Angie suggested optimistically. "Then you..."

"It won't fucking fit," Blaine said with authority.

"I'll take care of you if it doesn't," Angie stated, trying to salvage the situation. Her libido was starting to rage out of control. She wanted this young black buck badly.

"You'll what?" Blaine asked in irritation. "Jerk me off?" He pumped his fist like he was beating his meat. "Don't bother, I can do that myself."

"What then?" Angie asked hopefully. As long as he didn't want to fuck her tiny asshole, she would be amenable to most anything.

"Look," Blaine said, "this isn't a negotiation. You want to know what my cock is like you I'll let you suck it off. Yes or no?"

Angie's heart was in her throat. All those pictures of pretty white women sucking big black cocks, was it about to come true for her? But what about her needs? Was she really prepared to just blow this guy without any expectation of reciprocity whatsoever?

Angie felt a little uncertain on her feet. She put her hands on the counter for support. Thoughts of a big black cock of monstrous proportions flickered through her mind like an old newsreel. She knew one thing for certain though. She wanted to suck it desperately, to see it, to hold it in her hand and feel its heft.

More than that. She wanted to satisfy it. With her mouth. She wanted to feel the creamy cum splash onto her tongue and drain down her throat. She wanted to know she was woman enough to make this young black kid with the enormous cock climax. Her cunt was on fire thinking about sinking to her knees before him.

"Well, hon," Dottie asked, "What's it going to be? You gonna suck his dick?"

"But what about me?" Angie asked, still unable to let go of the notion that if she was sucking cock something should happen to her as well.

"Nobody gives a shit about your twat," Dottie responded, then added with sincerity, "but trust me, you'll be more than satisfied just from blowing him."

"Listen," Blaine said, "I don't give a fuck if you enjoy blowing me or not. This isn't about you; it's about pleasuring my cock. The fact is I'll use you, use your mouth for my enjoyment without a thought about yours. If you can't deal with that, Dottie here can. Today's her day off and she came in just so she can suck me off at the end of the shift."

"That's none of her fucking business," Dottie said.

"You've blown him more than once?" Angie asked.

"What difference does that make?" Dottie asked.

"It's just that, I thought that...the way you keep saying you were drunk. I thought something happened just once."

Angie was stammering as she tried to process the information she'd just learned. She stared again at Dottie's black collar and saw the bright red lips on it. It must mean something when a white woman wore such a choker.

"The first time I was drunk but once he pulled it out and forced it in my mouth, I was hooked. Now I'm just another one of his mouth sluts. But you'll learn; you're about to become one too."

"Oh god," Angie murmured as she slumped against the counter, pressing her crotch against the hard wood. "Oh god, oh god, oh..." She was actually having a small orgasm as thoughts of sucking Blaine's dick were seared into her brain.

"See what I mean by enjoying yourself?" Dottie asked, irritating Angie. It was like she asked just at the moment to spoil that lovely feeling.

"I guess I'd like to try it," Angie said when her breathing had slowed.

"That's it?!?" Dottie asked incredulously. "Just that you'll try it like it's some new brand of coffee? No begging? No 'please'?"

"I-I..." Angie muttered.

"Please, Blaine," Dottie said, "please, please, please, may I please have the honor of sucking your beautiful dick? Please do me the favor of using my mouth for your pleasure. I beg you to let me get on my knees and take your sweet phallus in my mouth for you. I want your cum so badly. I need to taste your cum in my mouth. Please do me the extreme kindness of using my mouth."

Dottie had laid it on thick for Angie's benefit. Now it was Angie's turn. She turned to the tall young black stud for what was suddenly the most important sex of her life.

"Please Blaine," Angie began. "I know you could have Dottie serve you but I really want to do all those things she just said and, I think, even more than she does. Maybe she gives better head than I do because she's had you before but she won't try any harder than I will to please you. I've never had a big black cock like yours in my mouth before and I promise I'll give you the best blowjob of my life. I'll make my mouth like a soft wet cunt that you can fuck until you send delicious jets of cum into my tummy. Please Blaine, I beg you to let me serve you."

Angie felt herself blushing furiously as she begged a black boy for his cock. She also felt her cunt overflow with scalding juices running from her interior.

She'd admitted it, even said it out loud. She told these two strangers that she was willing to be a mouth slut for the hot black stud behind the counter of a gas station quickie mart.

Angie had too much education to be hanging with Blaine and Dottie. She should have too much pride as well. But, apparently when it came to big black dick, she had no self-control. She was every bit as big a slut for it as Dottie was. And here was Blaine, a nineteen-year-old kid, just standing there while two older beauties begged to blow him.

Well, the offer was made. Now, for the first time in her life, Angie worried she might be turned down. What if Blaine said no? What if he told her Dottie would be the one swallowing his cum? The thought was too humiliating to bear. Yet even those thoughts of humiliation were turning her on.

It was Dottie, not Blaine, who spoke first. "One thing you need to know," she told Angie while cupping Blaine's crotch, "is that to get access to this you have to go through me."

"What does that mean?" Angie asked.

"Simple," Dottie answered, unbuttoning the fly on her jeans and lowering the zipper, "you want to suck him off you have to eat me first."

"W-what?" Angie stuttered as she watched Dottie hook her thumbs into the waistband of the jeans and wriggled her hips as she pushed her pants and a pair of white bikini panties over her hips and down her legs. When the bottom half of Dottie's work outfit hit the floor, she stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

"Don't give me that 'what?' shit," Dottie said, "get around here and get under this counter."

Both Angie's and Blaine's eyes were glued to Dottie's clean-shaven pussy. Angie didn't budge an inch while Blaine gave Dottie a firm-but-playful slap on her bare bottom and reached down to pick up Dottie discarded clothes.

"I said," Dottie ordered harshly, grabbing Angie by the hair, "get around here and eat my snatch."

Dottie gripped Angie's hair tightly and pulled her to the end of the counter and then behind it. Dottie grabbed the trashcan beneath her cash register and flung it aside, spilling its contents on the floor.

"You're picking that the fuck up," Blaine told Dottie as Dottie shoved Angie into the small space where the trashcan had been.

Still holding Angie by her hair, Dottie pulled up the stool and sat on its edge. She spread her legs showing her bare, glistening muff to the frightened, excited beauty kneeling beneath the checkout counter. Dottie let Angie's hair go and hooked an ankle behind Angie's neck, pulling her face closer.

It was the aroma as much as it was the image that took Angie back twelve years. The woman had moved in next door and, to Angie, she was sophisticated and beautiful. There was a constant stream of handsome men callers. She was everything Angie yearned to be.

Angie had already had a few brief, fumbling experiences with boys but Pamela knew much, much more. Pamela was happy to share her inter-gender information and Angie became her eager pupil.

Nothing was withheld. Pamela instructed Angie in everything from make up to lingerie to how to give a blowjob. In fact it was the cock of one of Pamela's men friends that Angie sucked for the first time.

He was so suave, so debonair. Angie felt so grown up kneeling at his feet with Pamela kneeling beside her. His hand was on her head, guiding her movements. The soft skin of his hard cock felt so nice sliding in and out across her tongue.

She was concentrating intently on keeping her teeth covered as Pamela had instructed and failed to pick up the obvious signals of his impending climax. He began to thrust his hips, driving his hard cock deeper into her mouth, picking up his pace. Faster and faster he humped her pretty young face until he roared like a lion and exploded.

There was no time for Angie to remove her mouth before that first spurt hit the back of her throat causing her to gag. His hand held her head tightly to his cock as he emptied his sack into her.

The cum felt almost as if it were scalding hot as it was blasted into her mouth. Some of it spilled past the suction her lips had formed around his cockshaft. Her face around her mouth became gooey with white semen. It formed long strings as it began to drip from her chin.

Angie knew she should swallow the older man's sperm but she had become immobile. She and Pamela had had several "blowjob etiquette" discussions and the subject was in each one.

She should absolutely let him cum in her mouth she was told. To do otherwise would offend him. Besides it had a rather nice, salty flavor that she would come to enjoy...and she had. Swallowing the cum and making sure her teeth did scrape his cock were the two most important oral techniques that Pamela stressed.

But as Angie felt the man's softening cock slip from her lips, she still hadn't swallowed his load. That's when Pamela did something completely unexpected. She reached over, pulled Angie's face to hers and began licking the cum off her chin.

Pamela's tongue traveled around Angie's mouth, eventually meeting her lips. Angie's stunned surprise left her immobile with a mouthful of cum and another woman's lips pressing hers.

Pamela opened her mouth inviting Angie to follow. Pamela and Angie's arms were locked around each other much as their mouths and tongues were tightly engaged. The cum was pushed from one mouth to the other until it was completely swallowed by the women.

Afterward, as Angie lay back, gasping for breath, Pamela's hand ran up her thigh and under her skirt. Nothing in the world had ever felt better to Angie than Pamela's fingers and tongue as she was eaten into paradise. Pamela knew where and how to touch each inner and outer labia, how to lick the perineum, and especially the perfect intertwining of fingers, lips, and tongue on clitoris. It was the perfect climax.

Afterward, Angie tried to return her older friend's favor but was only marginally successful. She fumbled her way around Pamela's pussy but was only able to induce an orgasm when Pamela's finger joined Angie's tongue on the little pink button.

For years, Angie fought heated battles with herself over how wonderful Pamela's mouth felt on her cunt. She was desperately afraid she was a lesbian. Now she was in this cubbyhole under the store's counter looking for the second time in her life at a cunt she was expected to eat...a cunt she wanted badly to eat.

Many times Angie had thought about the day she'd eaten Pamela's pussy. She remembered what Pamela had done to her and how she might be able to better eat out a cunt. Now she would have a chance to do those things she'd secretly thought about.

Dottie's slit was a glistening delight even in the limited light below the counter. Angie reached out and ran a finger up and back down. Dottie was as hot and wet as she was herself.

"Mmmm," Dottie murmured as Angie pressed her lips on either side of her slick furrow and slid her fingers up and down.

Slowly, Angie gripped a labia in each hand and ran her gooey finger up and down. She used her thumbs to fold Dottie's pussy lips over forming a beautiful winged vagina whose pink opening was vividly displayed. Angie moved in and kissed the slippery pink opening softly. Her tongue slithered out and lapped Dottie's cunt.

Angie's passion began to spill over as she licked and sucked on Dottie's twat. The older blonde's moans only made Angie's desire stronger and more demanding. Dottie's legs slipped over Angie's shoulders and she felt the incredible soft firmness of toned thigh against her neck, her ears, and her cheeks.

Dottie squeezed Angie's head tightly and whispered, "Customer!" Angie stopped licking and looked up at the beauty who imprisoned her face. Before the cash drawer sprung open to make change, Angie saw Dottie's nipples pushing her shirt out half an inch.

When the cash register was closed again, both women raced to complete Dottie's climax. Angie pushed Dottie's clitoral hood back and sucked and licked on the square inch in which it was centered. Dottie clamped her thighs tight to Angie's head and humped her face. This time there was no need for the other woman to assist in her own orgasm. Dottie howled and Angie did more than fine in licking her over the edge.

Once she was sated, Dottie relaxed her legs and they slipped off Angie's shoulders. Angie wriggled out from under the counter and, sitting back, propped up by her arms, looked up at Dottie while both women replenished their oxygen. Dottie stood first followed quickly by Angie.

"Get me those," Dottie said, point to her jeans and panties.

Angie obeyed with alacrity. Dottie swayed here hips as she tugged on her tight jeans. Then she looked at Angie's face and laughed.

"You'll need to clean up and put on some fresh lipstick before he lets you suck his black dick," Dottie told Angie as she led her into the back room and the employee's bathroom.

The bathroom was reasonably roomy with a sink, a mirror, a toilet, and a bench with clothes hooks above it. Angie got a look at herself in the mirror. Her face really was a mess, but not as bad as she'd seen it a few times when guys wanted to give her a facial. She moved quickly to repair the damage.

There was a soft rustle outside the room and Angie looked to see what it was. It was then she saw the circular hole in the wall and the enormous, flaccid, black cock hanging through it. Her breath caught in her throat. Never in her life had she seen something so compelling, so gorgeous.

"Suck it," came a bass voiced command.

Dottie took two small steps, knelt at the base of the wall, and kissed the beautiful black cockhead all in one motion. Whatever Angie had felt eating out Dottie was all forgotten as her complete focus, her entire attention, was now directed to that magnificent onyx tool that had became the room's cynosure.