Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah was laying on his right side facing his mother. He couldn't believe just how stimulating it was to have his mother's fingertips and long fingernails so lightly, so gently stroking up and down his cock. He leaned in to kiss his mother sweetly on the mouth. Mother and son traded several kisses, sometimes just using their lips, other times taking turns to suck on each other's tongue, or to probe more deeply in to each other's mouth. After a few seconds of this, along with what his mother's hand was doing to his cock, it was as hard as it ever got. The glans was huge and fully swollen, the shaft hard and thick with the veins under the skin full and bulging.

Lori looked down between their bodies and saw how ready her son was. She was ready, too. Her pussy was so wet with anticipation that her vaginal lubrication was leaking out from between her labia.

Lori took her hand from her son's cock and pushed him onto his back, straddling his hips. She leaned forward, arms straight with her hands on either side of Noah's chest, while rubbing her wet pussy back and forth and up and down against her son's big cock head. Another shiver of sexual anticipation ran through her body. She leaned down to kiss her son fully on the mouth again, affectionately, passionately, deeply, loving the physical feeling of kissing him and tasting him.

Above the light splashing sound of the little waterfall into the head of the pool and the even lighter tinkling sound of the creek as it drained out of the pool over some rocks, Lori heard the sound of a woodpecker in the forest above. She heard the beautiful warbling of a songbird as well. Then a warm breeze blew up the little canyon and caressed her skin.

"I love you, Noah," Lori whispered to her son as she pulled her lips away from his.

"I love you too, Mom."

Lori pushed her body upright and moved back a bit until her son's cock was in just the right position. She smiled down at Noah as she reached between her legs and grabbed his cock to place it more firmly in her wetness, then she sighed as she sat back down letting her weight push her son's big cock between her labia, through her vaginal sphincter muscles, and deep up inside her pussy.

"Oh yessss!" Lori cried as she exhaled.

"Baby, your cock feels so good," she said as she began rising and falling on it.

"Yeah, Mom," Noah gasped. "So good. Your pussy feels so good. So tight. So wet."

Lori laughed as she continued fucking her son. "My pussy can't help but feel tight, baby. Your cock is so damned big." Lori screwed her hips down even further, taking nearly every inch of her son's thick ten-inch cock in her fully stuffed pussy. She had a look of pain on her face that was actually a look of deep sexual pleasure. "And my pussy can't help but be wet, Noah. I get so horny thinking about us fucking—you and me, mother and son—how big your cock is and how good it's going to feel fucking you... like it's feeling right now."

Noah levered his body up and embraced his mother and kissed her deeply, lovingly. "I'm so glad that you wanted to be my lover, Mom. So very glad. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't."

He lowered his head and took his mother's right nipple into his mouth. It was erect and thick and he sucked and bit on it and made his mother gasp and moan.

The motion of Lori's hips was inhibited by her son's position. She took his head in her hands and lifted his face to hers and kissed him again. "I told you, baby, that you'll find someone. It might take a while, but you will. In the meantime, darling, we have each other. Now why don't you relax and lay back down and let me fuck you good." Lori gave her son a quick kiss.

Noah lay back down and smiled up at his mother as she started fucking him again. "Yeah, I guess, Mom. But if I do find someone like you who likes big cocks, I still want to be your lover, too."

Lori leaned forward again, and again planted her hands on either side of her son's chest. She arched and hunched her back, rolling her hips, moving nearly the whole length of her son's cock—now slick with her vaginal juices—in and out of her tightly stretched pussy. It felt divine.

"Really, Noah? That's so sweet," she said distractedly, her eyelids nearly closed.

Noah smiled, realizing that now wasn't the time for talking, at least not about anything that didn't have to do with the immediate here and now.

He watched his mother's tits sway as she fucked him then he reached up to cup them and firmly squeeze and massage them.

"You're fucking me so good, Mom," he said. "Your pussy... the way you're fucking my big cock with it..."

"Yeah, big cock. Your big cock, baby," Lori said in a breathy voice. "I love your big cock, Noah. I love fucking your big cock, baby."

Noah grinned up at his mother then pinched both of her fat nipples as hard as he could and tugged on them.

"Ooo!" Lori wailed. Her nipples weren't particularly sensitive but she did like them pinched and bitten from time-to-time when she was really enjoying sex, like she was now. Noah's thumbs and forefingers pinching and tugging on them added to the sexual excitement that was building in her body.

"Ooo! Lori wailed again. A part of her mind was concerned that other people might show up is spite of her son's assurances that such an occurrence would be slim to none. But another part of her mind was highly excited about fucking her son out in the open, in the wild like this and actually kind of hoped, or fantasized, about another couple showing up to see her riding her son's huge cock.

Her thoughts about being discovered fucking her son here, by the pool, by the waterfall, excited Lori even more. Those thoughts and the fact of just how good it did feel to be fucking her son again, the pure carnal pleasure of his big cock sliding tightly in and out of her pussy, finally pushed her past the edge of sexual tension and into the delightful sensation of sexual release.

"Oh yes!" she cried out. "Oh fuck, yes!" And then Lori's body was shuddering with intense pleasure as a wonderful orgasm shutting down all thought and there was only, for those few precious seconds, the delight of fucking her totally stuffed pussy on her son's thick cock as she was coming.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Baby! Darling! Noah!" Lori gasped and then fell forward over her son's body as the last convulsions of her orgasm swept through her body.

Noah wrapped his arms around his mother's body, holding her tightly, feeling her pussy clench and release his cock one last time as she panted and gasped in his arms.

Way cool, he thought. Damn! Having sex with my mother is like the best thing ever. And he meant it. Now that they were lovers, now that they'd had sex several times, he loved his mother even more than before he had ever thought of her as a sexual partner. He knew that whatever the future would bring, he and his mother would remain lovers, for years and years, even if he found another woman like her, one that really did desire a man with a big cock.

Lori, chuckled as she pushed back up on her arms. "Thank you, sweetie, that was wonderful." Then she leaned down to kiss her son fully and deliciously on the mouth.

Noah laughed when his mother pulled her mouth from his. "Why are you thanking me, Mom? You did all the work."

"I'm thanking you because in spite of the fact that this is incest, and the fact that you're not horrified and that you've fully and openly accepted me as your lover; and in spite of the fact that you've accepted me as a big cock whore—"

"Shh, shh, shh, Mom. You're not a whore, big cock or otherwise. Don't ever think of yourself like that. You're a woman who likes big cocks. Okay, there's nothing wrong with that. Without women like you what would guys like me do?" Noah flashed his mother a grin. "You're a woman who likes sex. There's nothing wrong with that either. Hell, Mom, I like sex. I like sex a lot. And, now that you've so lovingly taught me what sex between a man and a woman is like, I like sex a whole lot more."

"Thank you, baby," Lori said quietly, then kissed her son again.

"Now it's my turn, Mom," Noah said after several sweet kisses. His cock was still quite hard and still being in his mother's tight, wet pussy wasn't making it any softer.

Noah and Lori carefully turned over, switching position, not wanting to get too much sand on the blanket. Noah pulled his cock out of his mother's pussy making her moan with disappointment. Then he knelt between her spread thighs.

"I told you I wanted to lick your pussy before I fucked it. Of course, you fucked me first but now I'm going to lick your delicious little pussy and then I am most definitely going to fuck it... again."

"Is my pussy really delicious to you, Noah?"

Noah smiled down at his mother. "Yes, Mom, it is. I love the taste of your pussy. I love the smell of it. I love how wet and slick it gets when you're turned on."

Lori smiled up at her son, reassured that he went down on her because he liked going down on her.

Noah slid down onto his belly, his knees at the edge of he blanket and his feet in the sand. He lowered his head down to where his mouth was right over his mother's pussy then he looked up at his mother and smiled. "Enjoy," he said then immediately began to lick and suck on her pussy.

"Oh, baby," Lori sighed. "I'm so glad you like doing this. Your mouth feels so good."

Noah lifted his mouth from his mother's pussy. "No, Mom, I don't just like this, I love it." Then he went back to making oral love to his mother.

Lori chuckled. "I love it, too, Noah." She relaxed and closed her eyes the better to feel all the nuances of her son's oral lovemaking on her pussy as he licked, and sucked, and nibbled his way up and down it.

Lori took in a big, deep breath then sighed. This was all too beautiful, the pleasure her son was giving her with his mouth, the warm air that caressed her skin in the shade of the cliff, the sound of the waterfall, competing with the sound of the creek running away from the pool, birds in the forest, and the wind whispering through the tops of the pine trees above the little canyon they were in.

Noah slipped two fingers into his mother's very wet pussy and began stimulating her g-spot, which she had told him about the second day after they had become lovers.

"Ohhh, yessss, Noah. That's good. That feels good." Her son's fingers in her pussy, rubbing her g-spot, along with what his mouth was doing, was increasing Lori's arousal by the second. Since she'd been a teenager, masturbating, Lori had never had a problem with coming. Nothing had changed about that when her son had become her lover. If anything, she got more aroused more quickly just from the fact that she and her son were having sex. Now, with him licking her pussy in this beautiful, tranquil setting, Lori knew that it wouldn't take her long to have her second orgasm.

"Oh baby! Oh baby! Yes! Yes! Noah, it's good. So good. Ohhhh!" And then Lori was coming again, heaving her hips, her pussy up against her son's munching mouth and rubbing fingers.

Noah kept up his sexual ministrations with his mouth and fingers for a few seconds more, thrilling to the fact that he had brought his mother to orgasm yet again. And then he got a surprise as her pussy squirted some liquid onto his lips, into his mouth, with three or four distinct squirts.

"Oh! Oh! Noah! Noah!" Lori cried out as an intense orgasm swept through her body.

Oh Noah, Lori thought, as her orgasm began to fade. You're a great lover, as good a lover as your father... only you have a much bigger cock. She stopped to wonder if she should feel guilty about that. No, she told herself. What is done is done. I wish Gary all the happiness in the world. But I wish Noah and I as much happiness, too. Oh yes, Noah, my baby, my lover, my son. A great feeling of tender love and embracing warmth engulfed Lori for her son, her lover.

"Come here, baby," Lori held out her arms to her son. He had pulled his fingers out of her pussy and was kneeling, sitting back on his heels with a big grin on his face. She noticed that there was liquid dripping off his chin.

"What? What's this?" Lori asked, reaching up to touch the wetness.

"You squirted, Mom," Noah said giving her the double eyebrow raise.

"Squirted? Squirted? You mean—Noah, I've never squirted in my life!"

"Totally cool, Mom. You did now and I made you do it..." He considered his statement. "Well, I mean, I helped you do it, right?"

Lori laughed. "Yes baby, you did."

"I guess that means you really get turned on making love with me, Mom, right?"

"Yes, baby, that's right. I really do get really turned on making love with you. Come here darling." Lori grabbed her son's upper arms and pulled him down on top of her then she gave him a long, deep, wet kiss.

"Oh what's that I feel?" Lori asked, knowing it was her son's still hard cock.

"Just this," Noah responded with a grin as he shifted his hips to bring the swollen head of his cock to the entrance of his mother's pussy. He paused to kiss his mother again, fully investing his tongue in her mouth as he slowly slid his big cock between her wet pussy lips and deep up inside her even wetter pussy.

Lori broke that kiss with a gasp as her body arched with pleasure and her head pressed back onto the blanket. "God! I'll never stop loving how damned good it feels to have you shove your cock in me."

"So you like this, then," Noah grinned as he began fucking his mother's pussy with long, smooth strokes.

"Oh baby! I'll never get tired of you fucking me with your big, beautiful cock." Lori gasped. Her body shivered and shuttered at the feeling of her son's huge cock fucking her. She wrapped her arms around her son and held on to him tightly. "But, Noah," she whispered into her his ear, "even if you didn't have such a big cock, I would love you just as much, and the fact that you're my son and that we're now lovers would be just as thrilling to me."

Noah grinned to himself and didn't say anything. He knew that if he didn't have such a big cock he and his mother wouldn't ever have become lovers. It didn't bother him that she really loved being his lover because of the size of his cock. After all, he was getting enthusiastic daily sex from a beautiful woman. What more could he want?

"So good. So good, Noah," Lori said, absolutely loving the feeling of her son's big, hard cock fucking her and his strong, muscular, masculine body moving and undulating over her.

Noah, still in the experimental stages of making love, thrilled to be making love to his mother yet again, decided to give his mind and his mouth free range.

"Mom?"

"Yes, baby," Lori almost moaned, the feeling of Noah's cock fucking her was so sublime.

"You sucked my cock earlier—"

Yes, baby!"

"And I came in your mouth—"

"Yes, baby!"

"And you swallowed it, every last drop of my cum—"

"Yes, baby!"

"Now I'm fucking your pussy—"

"Oh yes, baby, yes!" Lori gasped, her son's words exciting her more that she could have imagined.

"And I'm going to come in your pussy, too. I'm going to fill your sweet, tight pussy with my hot cum."

"Oh yes, baby. Fill my tight little pussy with your cum. Flood my pussy with your cum." Lori was now at the point of orgasmic plateau, ready to come, and all it would take was just a bit more time or a bit more stimulation.

Noah was now emboldened with his sex talk and decided to take it to a level higher, not knowing if it would be good or bad, but willing to take the chance. He was coming quickly to the point of no return, where his cock, with wonderful pleasurable orgasmic spasms, would start spewing his cum in his mother's pussy.

"And, tonight..."

"Yes, baby?" Lori was momentarily at a loss.

"When we get home, Mom, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. I'm going to go in slowly and carefully, with lots of lube, and I'm going to slide my big cock deep up inside your tight little asshole."

The thought of what her son was saying, just the thought of it, the metal image of it—her son's huge cock sliding through and tightly stretching her asshole and fucking it—was overwhelmingly exciting to Lori.

His huge cock, my little ass, she thought, my son fucking me in the ass. Gary had never taken her anally, even though she'd asked him to. He didn't like the idea of it one bit, even with a condom on. So Lori had experimented by herself with anal sex. She'd seen enough of it in porn videos. And some of the women could take really big cocks and dildos up their butts. Naturally, she started with small cucumbers and worked her way up to the size she used in her pussy. It was an amazing feeling to have her asshole stretched so tightly around a thick cucumber and to have her rectum full of it and to fuck it in and out of her ass. She could even make herself come that way. Could she take her son's huge cock in her ass? She didn't know, probably, and the image that Noah had placed in her mind worked like a charm. The next thing Lori realized, imaging her son's big cock sliding smoothly in and out through her tightly stretched asshole, was that she was coming and coming hard.

"Oh! Fuck! Yes!" Lori cried out through strained vocal chords. Her body heaved up against her son's body and his cock that was pounding her pussy so delightfully.

And then Noah was coming, too. Panting, gasping, grunting, and groaning as his cock emptied itself fully in his mother's coming, clenching pussy.

Noah stopped moving and held on to his mother as she was holding on to him. They were both breathing deeply. He lifted his head and smiled at his mother then leaned down to kiss her sweetly.

He let out a big breath after pulling his lips from Lori's. He took in another deep breath and let it out slowly. "Wow!" was all he said.

Lori laughed. "Wow, indeed!" She pulled her son's head down to kiss him deeply.

"So, Mom, did I freak you out... talking about anal sex or..."

Lori smiled up at her son. "Freak me out? No. Not at all. It totally excited me. I was ready to come and when you told me that you wanted to, to, well, fuck my ass with that big cock of yours." She gave her son a serious look." Noah, I'd really like to give that a try. I want you to do that tonight. I would have eventually gotten around to asking you if you wanted to do that with me." Lori paused to give her son a loving look and a smile. "So, do you? I mean really, not just fantasizing about it but actually having anal sex with me?

Noah had seen lots of anal sex videos and found them to be fascinating and exciting. He would have loved to find a woman who would let him do that with her but knew that his cock size would be a problem. Now, here was his mother making that offer. He was definitely going to take her up on it.

Noah gave his mother a huge grin. "Really? I mean I was just fantasizing but, yeah, Mom, if you really want to then I sure do too."

Lori kissed her son sweetly. "Yeah, I really do want to." The thought of her son's huge cock fucking her ass sent pleasant shivers of anticipation through her body. "And, by the way, Noah, that orgasm I just had, because of the way that you were telling me how you wanted to fuck my ass, that made it really strong. A really good orgasm."

Noah grinned again. "Well good. I'm glad that I could... what? Enhance your pleasure?"

Lori laughed again. "Yeah, baby. That's exactly what you did, enhance my pleasure by stimulating my mind. And that's every bit as important as stimulating my pussy."

Noah started to push away from his mother and roll onto his back but Lori embraced him and held him down.

"No, Noah. Stay where you are. I love the feeling of your cock in my pussy right now, getting soft."

Noah relaxed then kissed his mother again, once sweetly on the lips; a second time more affectionately, using his tongue to tease hers, and a third time deeply, passionately, sucking on his mother's tongue and letting her suck on his.

1...7891011...23