Coke Whore, The Next Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers

She took her heels and guided them to his mouth. He licked her shoes and kissed her feet. She got up turned around and impaled herself on his cock. Her well trained pussy gripped him tightly as she stroked him. Dave was moaning louder, her muscles tightened, released, clamping hard again sucking his penis deeper. His cock swelled even bigger. The tumescent head pulsed with anticipation. Encouraging her he panted, "Faster Nancy, oh yeah baby, fuck my cock. Damn your pussy is squeezing the life out of me. You're a succubus!" Then for the first time ever he screamed, "Fuck me you whore, fuck my cock with that whorish pussy you dirty coke whore!!!"

Nancy smiled; his words weren't harsh but filled with love. He accepted who she was, and more importantly; who she is now. With this realization, she lifted off his thick tool. Dave cried as his cock left her warm tight embrace. He looked at her puzzling at her withdrawal. Staring at him mouth half open with lust, she put three fingers inside her steamy wet cunt. Nancy scooped the hot juices out. She slowly rubbed her natural lubricant inside her now gaping asshole. Eyes never leaving his, she carefully positioned her anal opening over his turgid throbbing member. With great determination she lowered her dark hole onto his cock stopping when his tip touched the entrance to her crinkled tunnel. Tantalizing seconds passed, Dave's anticipation grew exponentially. Looking intently at Dave with hooded eyes she waited for the right moment. Suddenly she screamed and impaled herself onto his waiting shaft.

The purple headed tip quickly disappeared into the deep recesses of her rectum. Dave roared at this new sensation, her tight anal ring squeezing him sent waves and waves of electric shocks down his legs. "Ohhh God Nancy, yeah baby fuck my cock with your ass, that's it faster, this is so good, ohhhh, squeeze me." Nancy whimpered as the assault continued. Her asshole distended slightly as she pulled up before impaling herself again. She frantically rubbed her clitoris with Dave's cock pounding her butt hole. Her ass never felt so full.

Dave groaned and rolled Nancy onto her knees keeping his cock deeply buried in her ass. She moaned as he began fucking her doggy style. Abruptly he took his cock out of her ass, and rammed it into her pussy. She shivered with delight. After a few strokes he switched back to her ass. He went on for a few more minutes alternating between her heat, and fire. Panting hard in unison, faster and faster they moved the release that would quench their flames of lust building to a crescendo. With his cock buried deep in her ass Dave grabbed her hips, "Here it comes baby, take my hot seed, take it!" Then he spurted into her ass. As soon as she felt the warm fluid she screamed, her orgasm took hold and she shivered in ecstasy. Stream after stream poured into Nancy's ass. The liquid lust of her fiancé' quenching the roaring fire within.

Spent, she pulled off. His cock made a popping sound as it exited her open ass. Dave rolled onto his back depleted. His succubus milked him within an inch of his life. Never had he felt so loved. Nancy looked at Dave's cock covered with their fluids. She proceeded to lick those juices off his waning manhood. Dave thought she couldn't shock him anymore but when she started sucking his cock fresh out of her ass, he moaned in unbridled lust. She enjoyed showing her man how much she loved him. She crawled back up into his strong arms, and sighed.

Dave was so happy, he started to tell her how she made him feel. Nancy listened contently enjoying the sound of his voice. Soon he was finished, and they rested comfortably in each other's warm embrace. She felt their liquid love trickling out of her hot fully flowered rosebud. Slowly she arose, grabbing Dave by the cock into the shower they went. Nancy loved her man, and Dave loved his woman.

Dave awoke the next morning with his new fiancé softly sleeping by his side. He thought back to how they met, reminiscing the change from friend to lover. Her honesty and bluntness, tempered with love warmed his heart. He needed her, she needed him. Dave laughed softly thinking, "We go together like peas and carrots." It felt so right. He silently thanked Emily for helping him realize how much he loved Nancy. He could almost hear a "you're welcome my love."

Chapter 5

As the Segrove household came to life the following morning, the new family to be sat at the table eating breakfast, Samuel and Charlie looked at their Dad, when he said, "Boys we have something to share with you."

Samuel knocked the wind out of his sails when he popped up and said, "When are you going to marry our new mommy?" Dave almost said shit out loud, and then he started sputtering, and couldn't form a sentence, let alone a word.

Nancy laughed, and said, "Soon Samuel, soon." as she squeezed the young boy's hand. Samuel and Charlie both smiled and went back to their cereal. Dave sat there with his typical jaw hanging look. Nancy laughed harder.

Nancy was nervous as her new family pulled into the driveway of Emily's parents. Dave had never mentioned her to them because of Em's mother's animosity towards him. She believed he caused their only daughter's death, because he got her pregnant with Charlie. He never understood why she felt that way only that she did. He couldn't talk to Em's mom anymore; it was too hard. He always just dropped the boys off, and drove away. Reluctantly now he must talk with her. Dave opened the car door, and silently hoped she would like Nancy. Nancy slowly got out of their car; her ring sparkling in the warm sunlight. Emily's parents walked out the door, and greeted their grandchildren. Tentatively, Dave and Nancy walked up towards them. Em's mom said, "Hello Dave, hello Nancy." Dave was taken aback, and started to sputter. Em's mom interrupted with a smirk, "Don't be shocked, just because you didn't tell us about her, doesn't mean our grand babies wouldn't." Dave felt two feet tall. He didn't think the boys would say anything. He sheepishly apologized, but his former mother-in-law said "Don't bother, "picking up three year old Charlie she walked into the house. Dave and Nancy slowly followed.

The tension was high, difficult small talk took place. When Dave mentioned that he and Nancy were engaged, Em's mom winced at the words, even though she had an idea seeing the ring on Nancy's finger. Anger building at this verbal confirmation, she tersely asked Dave, "Does that mean we will be seeing less of our only daughter's children because of this, engagement?"

Dave was shocked, he replied, "Of course not, why?"

"Well, you will be starting a new life now, and we will be forced into the background. You and her... will be busy with her family, and forget all about your dead wife's family." She said with the poisonous venom of a cobra. Nancy cringed at her words.

Dave sensed Nancy shrinking, he got up looked directly at Em's mom firmly stating, "I will never take away your grandchildren, and we will never forget that you are a part of their lives. Not under any condition will I hold your grandchildren hostage. They are your living connection to Emily. They are my connection with Emily too. Regardless what you think of me, believing I caused Em's death. At no time will I withhold your right to see these two wonderful son's of Emily. With respect to Nancy's family, that is complicated. But for all intents and purposes all the family she has is here in this room, and my parents." Dave sat down and gave Nancy a hug.

His mongoose struck the cobra down. The wind knocked out of her, Em's mom quietly nodded in affirmation; glancing over to Nancy she smiled feebly. The rest of the visit proceeded solemnly, yet the icy attitudes were slowly melting.

True to his word, Dave never held back their grandchildren.

It was fall a year later. Nancy quit working at the Pink Pagoda a few months after her and Dave became engaged. Bobby comes by their place for a visit now and then, always telling her she has a job for life at the club whenever he leaves their home. She found work as a receptionist at an auto dealership a few miles away. She was able to get rid of her beat up Nova and purchased a mini-van. Although she dressed conservatively most of the salesmen leered at her wantonly. Being used to it Nancy simply ignored it. Then one jerk got her alone in the back room. When he grabbed for her tits, she slapped him silly and kicked him in the nuts. Turning on her heel walked straight into human resources. When he tried to blame her, they looked at the security footage, he was terminated immediately. No one ever tried anything again.

Dave and Nancy settled into a family routine, but still had sex as often as possible. Samuel was going into the third grade, with Charlie turning four. Their marriage took place on All Saints Day at the small church down the street. Nancy was stunning in her bridal gown as Dave's father tears in his eyes walked her down the aisle. Dave's smile never left his face as his beautiful bride looked at him with those magnificent eyes of hers. Soon they were man and wife. Nancy cried tears of joy never in her wildest dreams could she imagine this. She had transformed from coke whore to a wife, and mother. She was happy. Her life had changed so much.

The reception was going strong. Family and their friends from the community center were there. The neighbors showed up. Bobby surprised the bride and groom by closing the Pink Pagoda for their wedding. All the girls were having a grand time. The auto dealership where Nancy worked turned out in force too. Strippers and car salesmen were a volatile combination. The back rooms were busy. Their reception was one to remember for all time. But that is another story. Even Emily's parents showed up to wish them well. The time came for the last dance. Nancy and Dave glided across the floor, their song "She's Already There" was playing. When it ended, Dave gazed into those exquisite eyes of hers and sighed, "I love you my wife." She laid her head down on his shoulder silently giving thanks for this moment.

They left for their honeymoon in the Pocono Mountains. Once checked in the newly married couple hurried to their room. Nancy laughed when Dave insisted on carrying her over the threshold. Crossing into the room she looked in wonderment, scanning their home for the next week. A round king bed, a romantic fireplace. But the most stunning feature of the room was an indoor pool for two! Heaven on Earth! Jumping down, Nancy grabbed Dave by the belt dragging him in she slammed the door shut.

"Dave, this is so beautiful here. The room is gorgeous."

"Yes, it certainly is but not as gorgeous as you my wife," he said with a smile.

"Come on honey let's check out the pool," she stripped out of her clothes and dove in. Dave fumbling with his clothes watched his sexy wife swim. She came out from under the water and propped her elbows on the edge her big breasts laying on the deck the coral nipples and areola tightening in anticipation of her husband's loving touch stared at him. "Whatcha waiting for, stud? Hurry up and bring that cock of yours here."

Stripping off his boxers, Dave ran and did a cannonball splashing water everywhere. Nancy screamed as the water hit her. Dave circled like a shark cornering his prey. Nancy squealed as Dave caught her foot tickling the sensitive sole. Slowly he massaged his way up her long legs to her waiting honey pot. She moaned as he stroked her womanhood, her clitoris engorging itself with blood from his forceful manipulations. "Oh yeah Dave, that's it, yeah rub my clit." she cooed. He dove under the water finding her pussy he kissed her button feeling the heat build. Nancy grabbed Dave, and pulled him up. Her hands enveloped his cock kneading the head, flicking the tip, ecstasy was building for Dave. Lips glued together she wrapped her long legs around him locked her heels together then in one motion pulled his prick into her smoldering box. Floating in his arms she effortlessly started rocking on his hardness. Dave bit her neck then slowly took a nipple gently biting and sucking it into his mouth. Nancy moaned harder feeling her orgasm build. She took her nails and scratched Dave's back. He shuddered at her touch. Pumping faster she started panting, "Fuck me Dave, fuck your wife, fuck your whore, faster Dave, yeah, yeah, oh baby!!"

Urged on Dave matched his wife stroke for stroke growling as his cock started to throb. Suddenly he stiffened and bellowed as his cock spewed his seed into his wife's swollen pussy. Nancy gasped as he plunged deeper, her orgasm began reaching a crescendo so high that she never wanted it to end. "Unngghhh, yeah Dave, fill me up with your cum, unnggh, ohh yeah, arrrrrrgh." she cried.

Slowly she opened her eyes. Looking up she saw their reflection. The ceiling was a giant mirror. Smiling as she beheld her husband, her arms lovingly holding him as they floated effortlessly in the pool. She softly sniffed the air, smelling their scent, their sex. She groaned and stretched. Dave gently began caressing her nipples still taut from her first orgasm as his wife. He smiled at her kissing her lovingly. "Was it as good for you my wife, as it was for me?' he asked softly. She loved it when he simply called her, "my wife." Two words held so much meaning to her. Two words she never thought she would hear.

She replied, "Yes, my husband," sliding back underwater for the next round of many.

Later at the lounge, her drinking a pop, him a beer, both chuckled at the bar napkins. The napkins were covered with four single lines and a slash diagonally cutting through the four to make five. The only words read, "Guess what we are counting?" Gazing at each other, they laughed harder. There weren't enough lines on the napkins for these two rabbits.

A few months after their honeymoon, Nancy was at home getting the boys ready for school, she felt a sharp pain around her stomach. Wincing, she straightened up, and the pain subsided. Samuel looked at his mom and asked, "Are you okay, mommy?"

"Yes, I just had a little tummy ache." She said trying to sound normal. This was the third attack this week. She decided it was time to tell Dave. She got the boys off to preschool and school. Walking back into the house it hit again. It hit hard. Grabbing her abdomen she screamed, "Dave!" then collapsed on the floor unconscious.

Dave ran into the kitchen seeing Nancy on the floor, he went into shock. He turned white as a ghost when he saw the wet spot on her pants and a small red puddle forming on the floor. Snapping out of it immediately, Dave called 911. He fell to the floor and gently cradled her head in his arms crying, "Please don't die, please don't die, I can't lose you!!!!" Time passed slowly, yet only a few minutes passed, before he heard the siren of the rapidly approaching ambulance.

The paramedics came in seeing the still form of Nancy blood oozing, her husband sobbing profusely. Checking her pulse, they found a faint one. Quickly they contacted the hospital, and started her on an IV. In a daze, Dave called his parents telling them to meet him at the hospital. The paramedics were doing their best to slow the bleeding. Satisfied with their work, they hurried her into the back of the ambulance and sped away to the hospital, sirens blaring. Dave hurried to his car. When he got in he started to pull his hair yelling, "Save her! Save her! God please save her!!!" Then he took off in pursuit.

Hours passed, since Dave last saw Nancy. He was fraught with worry. Finally the emergency room doctor came out to talk with Dave and his parents. His look scared Dave. The doctor sat down, and softly smiled, "It was touch and go, but we were able to stabilize her." Dave started to cry, but the doctor said, "We aren't out of the woods yet. The bleeding was caused by a mass in her uterus attached to the interior wall. The mass burst, but fortunately only partially. Based on the ultrasound, her uterus is in poor shape. There are quite a few polyps, and the mass is pretty large. I don't know if we can save it. There still is a chance the mass could rupture further, but we are doing what we can to prevent that."

Dave could see the doctor wanted to ask something but didn't quite know how. Finally the doctor took a deep breath and said, "Sir I don't know how to ask this, but it looks like the problems were caused from an abortion that was done about six to nine years ago. Do you know anything about this?"

Dave sighed, and then slowly said, "Yes she had an abortion when she was sixteen. She told me the doctor had botched it pretty bad." The E.R. doc nodded in agreement relieved that Dave knew.

"Well, I have consulted with our gynecological specialist. She will do an internal examination, and determine the extent of the damage. She will see your wife in the morning. During this examination the doctor will decide the best course of action to help your wife. I will have the consent forms here shortly. She is an excellent doctor, and will do everything in her power to correct your wife's problems. Hopefully once that is done she will be good as new. For right now we need to keep her fluids up, and replace the blood she lost. She is very weak, but if the bleeding is kept in check she will be okay. She is very lucky."

Dave slumped into the chair and began crying anew. His mom gently comforted her son. Dave wiping his eyes asked if he could see her. The doctor said, "Not yet, we are keeping her sedated in the event the mass ruptures further. We will know more once the specialist sees her in person." Dave nodded. He couldn't believe all the shit that his beloved Nancy had gone through in her life. The crap before he met her. The anticipated weekend trashed by a bad memory. When she met that fucking drug dealer at the Pagoda last year, how it almost destroyed her happiness with temptation. Now months later her past comes back again to bite her, but this time it wasn't a memory, or an addiction that almost cost her life. It was someone else who fucked her over. Dave fumed at the fates, yet in the same breath he prayed they keep her safe.

The morning found Dave back at the hospital pacing in the consultation room anxiously awaiting the arrival of Dr. Bailey the specialist called in to examine Nancy. Dr. Bailey walked in and introduced herself, once seated she explained what was going on, "Mr. Segrove, as you know your wife had an abortion over seven years ago. Based on tests and a thorough examination, it appears that during the abortion attempt by this "doctor"," Dr. Bailey bristled when she said that, "he did not clean her uterus out properly leaving a lot of tissue behind. It appears intentional too." Dave hung onto her words. She continued, "These remains for lack of a better word inhibited her monthly cleaning cycle. Over the years, the mass grew and several polyps developed. Unfortunately the mass burst which leads us to today. Based on the internal examination, I should be able to save her uterus, however; I won't know until I start the procedure.

The method is called a D and C. The slang name is "Dusting and Cleaning." Essentially I clean her uterus, scraping and removing all the growths, scar tissue. I will examine her internal structure for other issues, finding any I will attempt to repair those too. If we are lucky she will be able to keep her uterus. If not, I will have to do a partial hysterectomy. Let me warn you, this is not an easy procedure because of all the damage inside. I am cautiously optimistic it will go well." Dr. Bailey turned to leave. Dave was shaking. Dr. Bailey seeing this went over to Dave and softly whispered for his ears only, "Regardless of how the surgery turns out, it will take about a month to recover, so no parking in the erogenous zones for four weeks, okay?" Dave smiled feebly. Dr. Bailey patted his arm and walked out to save his wife.

Mostera1
Mostera1
221 Followers