Cold Ass Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will arrived at 9.40 and she used his name for the first time.

"Good evening Will."

"Oh hi Anita. You are looking lovely. He strode over and kissed her lips and she was relieved to smell no odor of a woman's pussy."

Christ she'd allowed him to kiss her without resisting. Well she supposed she'd wanted that to happen.

He asked had she got his note and she said yes and had received his most remarkable gift.

Should she or shouldn't she. Yes!

She pulled up her dress and smiled a little carefully, "See I'm wearing a pair."

"Christ you have wonderful legs. Keep holding your dress up."

What? This was supposed to be about the panty.

"No," she said, beginning the release.

"I beg of you."

That halted the release. She was totally confused. It was not like her to be so indecisive.

"I'm allowing my dress hem to drop now."

"Okay. What about your tits?"

"What about my breasts."

"Please show them to me Anita... please."

"Some other time."

"Okay."

She hadn't expected him to let her off the hook but when she'd said some other time she'd really meant that. This guy appeared to operate half a step ahead of her.

"Are you tired after all the sex?"

"I only wrote that to tease you. Gavin McCoombe is an elderly man."

"Mom's brother is Gavin McCoombe. What does your one do?"

"He's chairman of McCoombe Industries and you work for him."

This turn of events fascinated Anita. "He told you that?"

"No he didn't discuss you or your family and where you live. He wanted to learn about me because his management committee has recommended my firm as consultants and installers of a completely new security system for his data-processing company that services almost 2000 small businesses, payrolls and that sort of stuff but you know that, being operations manager of the company. In refreshing my knowledge about the company earlier today I happened to see your photograph in the company profile and so I performed a security check on you and found the relationship because your father is chairman of McCoombe Industries."

"But nothing in our company's records establishes my relationship with my father."

"That's true but I talking about a full security check that only a privileged few can access. I even learned of your disgusting brother's attack on you eighteen months ago."

"But that's privilege information damn you."

"And it shall remain so Anita."

"You can access police files?"

"I neither confirm nor deny that assertion Anita."

"Omigod nothing is sacred. You'll even know my bra size."

"I neither confirm nor deny that assertion Anita."

She glared at him and he grinned and held her gaze and she finally began smiling and said, "You jerk." But it was spoken sweetly.

"Am I allowed to know about you?"

He smiled and went to a drawer under one of the vases of flowers and handed her a computer disk, saying he'd expected her to ask that question.

"It is my full life history, unexpurgated. There is a laptop in each bedroom."

"No please, take this back. If I am to learn about you I'd prefer to learn about you the slow way."

"In bed?"

She was unable to prevent the hot flush, a very hot flush. God she was unable to resist him.

Will surprised her in the morning, arriving in her bedroom with a tray containing a glass of water, a glass of fruit juice, a mug of green teen and a mug of ordinary tea and a cup of coffee.

"Oooh."

"Obvious you are a women of particular tastes," he said, "and deliberate actions. Just have what you wish from this variety. There ought to be something that appeals."

"Oh there is and thanks. I expected a visit from you during the night."

The green eyes held the blue eyes of the blonde.

He finally said he considered only making room calls on invitation.

"I must remember that."

"It may help you to know you have an open invitation to visit me."

She smiled. "Would you like to see my er tits?"

He nodded and she dropped the sheet.

She appeared to like his expression very much and she said, "You may touch them."

"Some other time," he said. "I must go, I have an early start this morning. Bye."

She called him back for a kiss and she held on to time so it wasn't just a brief touch of lips.

Her eyes opened wide and she wheezed when feeling his hand circle lightly over her tummy. "Omigod that almost made me come."

He smiled at her deeply and left, saying goodbye as he headed to the main door, grabbing his attaché case off the floor.

Anita sipped the water and then the orange juice. That was enough.

She called her mom.

"I slept in Rambo's apartment last night but in my own room."

"You call that news?" her mom laughed. "I thought you would be residing overnight with him when you failed to state where you'd be sleeping. I figured he was just the type to lure you, a good-looking tough bastard with simmering appeal and able to hold a conversation."

"If you knew all of that why didn't you say something?"

"What and have your father tease you? You know what he's like."

"Ah yes. Thanks mom."

"Now this is just between you and me. He told me last night he thinks Rambo..."

"His name is Will."

"...that Will could be a good match for you because he has more horsepower than you. You father says Will probably has good genes, that's genes that starts with a 'G' darling."

"Omigod my father who's reputedly a remarkable judge of character said that?"

"Yes dear. And I said I agreed with him. You are getting on darling at thirty-four and he's probably another two years older."

"Mom you can't talk about us like breeding stock."

"But I just have darling."

They laughed and ended the call.

Anita settled down to work and he was soon out of her mind. Two hours later he called and she was glad about that because that call added his cell phone number to her phonebook.

"What do you want?"

"Just to say hi to Miss Charming."

"I'm trying to stop thinking about you."

There was a pause... she could hear his breathing. Christ she'd surprised him.

Well one of them would have to say something. No they didn't and she went to slam her phone shut when he said, "I think I've got the hots for you. I can't stop thinking about you."

"Bullshit."

Oh god, what had made her say that. She thought of apologizing but thought that would be pathetic. Play the tough bitch he thinks she is.

"I'll talk to you about it tonight."

"I'm not sure about that. I made an error of judgment showing you my breasts."

"Why because I didn't lick them?"

"No not that."

"Then why?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"I have no idea. I suppose it's because I shouldn't encourage you."

He laughed easily, sending some of Anita's skin into goose bumps. She imagined she could feel the lips of her vulva twitching. Oooh perhaps she should tell him that? God no. "I must go."

"Wait, did you love talking to me?"

"Oooh yes. No. Bye."

She slammed her phone shut and groaned, "You pathetic cock-hungry bitch. You're allowing him to undermine your confidence."

Anita returned to her work thinking how would she know she was cock-hungry. Never in her life had she used the expression and hadn't even known she was aware of the existence of such an expression. But she appeared not to require an explanation about its meaning.

She knew he was keen to seduce her. She thought about it and decided never before had she thought about being seduced by a new guy. Existing boyfriends yes but never a new guy. It would just happen or not happen. So what was so different about Will? She thought about it and found her thoughts too confusing and so resumed unfinished business.

* * *

Anita awoke to find Will bent over her and blowing down the cleavage that disappeared under her bra. She became aware she was on top of her bed dressed only in a bra and panties. She obviously had slipped off to sleep after her bath.

Will straightened and handed her a glass of iced water.

"Thanks Will, what time is it?"

"Almost 8:30."

"Omigod I've been ignoring you."

"It was fine. I brought home some papers I had to read."

They went to a Turkish restaurant, a new experience for Anita and she enjoyed everything about it and she watched with interest how Will flirted expertly to the two young female waitresses and she was astonished when the mother of the teenagers came with the main meal and received the same treatment from him and appeared to adore Will.

On the walk back to their building Will placed an arm around Anita and cupped a breast. She made no effort to pull away and then said, "Do you with to have sex?"

He replied unhurriedly, "Yes providing you don't mind rushing into it like this?"

She placed her hand over his and pushed his hand harder into her breast. "Tonight would be fine."

As Will removed her dress Anita asked, "Why did you attack me panties with scissors?"

"That's rather an odd question to someone who has given you a box of panties. I would suggest it's a guy's way of making an emphatic statement. For example it might be tantamount to saying, "Hey babe with great tits and a juicy pussy, please consider me when you next get the urge. I've reconfigured your panties to keep you thinking of me."

"Men wouldn't think like that," she giggled.

"Agreed, it will be rather too imaginative for most guys. They'd just leave a note with a diagram with the wording, "Hey babe this is what I've got for you. Yeah that would be more likely if they felt it necessary to leave a note."

"Specifically talking about you, what would your calling card be?"

"Oh honey I'm not all that sophisticated. I'd probably leave a tip-filled condom with my phone number scrawled on the latex."

"So I'm honey now you awful man?"

"Yes and I'll not have sex with you unless you are comfortable with me calling you honey."

"Honey is fine with me, you lovely man. Please deal with my bra and then remove my lovely new panty."

He removed the panty with Anita's cooperative foot raising movements and he then sniffed loudly by her neatly trimmed bush and they both easily heard her noisy gasp.

"You have a fine body with a great scent."

"You mean odor."

"I mean girly scent, real scent."

He unbuckled and helped her remove his pants and briefs.

"Omigod. It's big and almost beautiful."

"Yeah well don't get too carried away. I find it's a great working tool."

She giggled and licked it tentatively.

"Go on get it down your throat."

She said, "I haven't finished undressing you yet."

"I'll complete my undressing and you tend to my cock. Anita I'd like you to know I regard this as a great privilege than you wish to mix discharges with me."

"Discharges?" she said weakly.

"Yes of course but of the nobler kind."

She still hesitated.

"I'm protected but are you clean?"

"I have that question about you darling. There's only one way to find out. Swallow my cock."

She groaned and did what was asked of her, superbly.

Anita sucked Will so deeply he fancied his tip was about to enter her pussy via her throat; she'd swallowed every inch he had and even his balls were in her mouth.

Oh so awesome.

She finished swallowing heavily and wearing a white necklace around her lips and then spat out little lumps.

"Oh such a magnificent display of penis worship I've ever had the pleasure to be on the end of," he said grandly, wiping off semen from around her mouth. "In my book you reign as a supreme gobbler."

* * *

AJJ as her father called Anita Joyce Joplin when she was a young kid was born pure, as people like to think we all are, but early in life got a mean streak from somewhere. It just popped up like when a toddler and she told to shut up because her parents with hangovers wished to sleep in because it was Sunday. The brat would retreat, slam the door and then slam another door shut for good measure and then, when her parents tensed for another possible door slam where would be an almighty crash.

Another example of that mean streak emerged through dolls. Anita would introduce herself to other kids' dolls but were those little girls permitted to play with Anita dolls? Oh no. She would be growled at and sent off to her room to stew in the growing belief that everyone but Anita was so mean.

Yeah and that kind of situation kept on enveloping her from time to time through life, convincing her life could be so unfair. It didn't help that her parents actively and systematically chased success to keep ahead of the mass and to enrich their lives in the ways they desired. There was love and affection and a real sense of togetherness within the family and recognition of the worth of strong family values but none of them were strong on aspects of community such as compassion and servitude. The hard ass member of the family actually wasn't Anita, it was her brother Frank who was eventually pushed away from the family when his ruthless steak ended in disgraceful behavior when he attempted to have forced sex with his younger sister.

Because of her good looks, athletic body and unrelenting sense of adventure, Anita made friends easily but significantly she never became great friends with anyone because she lacked some of those refine attributed such as real concern for others and reliable loyalty that underpin deep friendships. As she became older Anita found she preferred short liaisons with the opposite sex and when involvement in sexual relations entered her life that preference for short liaisons didn't change and in the years she was at college involved in business studies the bulk of fellow students made short sexual relationships appear the norm.

As a young adult she became aware she developed acquaintances rather than real friends and was not bothered by that. In fact she felt rather sorry for people she knew who bonded so deeply into lovey-dovey relationships that they appeared to lose momentum in life.

Then her secure outlook on life took an unexpected dive when her outrageous brother made that unsuccessful sexual hit on her. Being almost violated scared her. She had almost completely recovered from that huge upset that had really dented her ego and affected her self-confidence when the penthouse opposite hers was leased to this arrogant guy who the first time she saw him looked at her breasts lustfully and she knew what he wanted. So she met aggression with her version of it and imagined he did not exist.

And then the bastard trashed her apartment. She couldn't believe it and the shock threw her into a wobble that hadn't diminished when she awoke next morning. Her father when learning of her problem with this arrogant guy had initially kissed her and said not to worry he'd 'fix it' as if he intended repairing a doll but obviously the strong-arm measures had failed. Anita had the sense to know this could escalate into something much more serious. She decided she should intervene directly and try to reach a successful conclusion even if it meant allowing the guy to have sex with her to allow his ardor to run its course.

It had proceeded as planned but now was producing unexpected results. She found she was actually likening the guy and was hoping he'd like the sex enough to start dating her to continue access. The strangest of things was he appeared to make her feel er romantic with his pressure. She felt softer and had a desire to hold him and have him touch her. Omigod he'd captured her sensually, something she'd long though could never happen to her because she found it impossible to really let go and... yes and to wallow.

Omigod.

* * *

As Will slipped between Anita's legs and crouched ready to work his tongue and fingers, he heard her whisper, "Make love to my pussy."

Will grinned thinking that was encouraging and not aware that was something Anita had never before considered saying. She'd slipped into an emotional mode at a level that even she hadn't been aware she possessed and could access. A passion new to her was being released. Will just happily licked the lips of her vulva wetter than they were with her sexual arousal and shoved in a couple of fingers and grinned when he heard her groan at a depth no guy had ever heard emerge from Anita Joplin's lips where her tongue was protruding to one side and waggled in growing desire-driven ecstasy.

Anita exploded over his mouth and fingers and when Will lifted, mouth dripping to look at her triumphantly Anita groaned into another release without being touched.

She found this amazing.

"Come for me," she whispered, holding out her arms to draw him to her. No condom is required and I'm protected. I need to feel your cock wallowing in me.

Will leaped on to her.

"Omigod," she giggled, face flaming and reaching to steer him in.

Straight Missionary was unusual for Will but these were unusual times and this was one very unusual lady. What the lady wanted her would deliver gratefully on this inaugural occasion.

"God you are big," Anita whispered and immediately felt the dick become slightly thicker.

She groaned.

"Am I hurting you?" Will enquired anxiously.

"Yes," she said. "Hurt me more, I'm loving it."

Huh? Three fucks later they fell asleep, exhausted, with Anita murmuring, "That was the best sex ever. Will you accompany me to the residents' quarterly function tonight?"

Will yawned and said the function was tomorrow night.

"Tonight, it's well gone midnight."

"Hell whatdoyouknow? Right now I know nothing. You fuck really good."

Anita smiled into sleep.

* * *

Hostess Claire Joplin pulled at her husband's arm and pointed at a late-arriving couple, both with high color and damp hair as if they... well yes, perhaps they had.

"That's Anita and the guy she hates," Andrew said, scratching his nuts.

" That hate appears to be history," Claire smiled, squeezing her husband's arm and admonishing, "Please don't scratch your balls in public Andrew."

"But how come?"

"I'd suggest our daughter has finally found herself thanks to this man and I guess she'd found a good fit for her in more ways than one."

"You mean he's fucking her."

"Andrew do you really have to be so coarse? I predict you are looking at your future son-in-law."

Andrew gazed open-mouthed at the guy he was attempting to pick up sufficient courage to arrange his permanent disappearance.

"Well I be darned. You can never tell with women."

Claire said softly, "Well darling you have two unpredictable females to teach you that. Don't drink excessively tonight. I feel like a thorough reaming."

"Can we leave early?"

"No Andrew but let's close it down early."

"Attagirl Claire, I can always rely on you to come up with a compromise solution. Let's go over and greet the obviously very happy couple."

THE END

12