Cold Night

Story Info
Chaske is cold from filming.
1.2k words
4.5
6.4k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiRFan
NikkiRFan
15 Followers

Chaske walked into the warm apartment late in the afternoon. He removed his warm jacket and his gloves. He kicked his shoes off by the door and padded barefoot into the living room. He looked around the empty room with a frown. A fire was lit keeping the house cozy. Vancouver in the winter was no joke. He walked through the room into the kitchen. He saw dinner cooking slowly on the stove, the table set for two. Turning he walked out of the kitchen into the hall way. He walked up the carpeted stairs his foot steps silent, absorbed in the thick, lush carpet.

He made his way down the hall and entered his bedroom. He glanced around annoyed finding it empty. Then a smirk curled on his lips. He pushed the door open to the bathroom.

There she was completely unaware of him being there. Her eyes were shut as she soaked in the hot bath. Little wisps of steam rising from the water that covered her lush body. Her ears were blocked with the ear buds from her MP3. He could faintly make out the music to her favorite band Linkin Park.

He stood watching her for a few minutes. Her face was flushed from the heat of the water, she had nice tanned skin from constantly being outside back in America. Her long blond hair was golden, kissed high lights from the sun. Her mouth he loved. Her lower lip was a bit fuller than her upper lip giving her the appearance of pouting. Under the water lay her full large C cup breasts with nipples the color of cinnamon.

Slowly Chaske began to strip. He removed his long sleeved grey shirt leaving his chest and abs bare. He unbuttoned his jeans letting them fall to the floor along with his Calvin Klein boxers. He kicked them aside and pulled his socks off before moving closer. He knelt down and paused as she sang quietly.

"I've come so far and tried so hard, it doesn't even matter..."

Slowly Chaske lay his hand on her wet shoulder.

Raychelle's eyes flew open in shock but she calmed down seeing her boyfriend. Reaching up she pulled out the ear buds.

"Chaske you scared me! I didn't expect you home until much later tonight."

He chuckled and kissed her brow.

"I finished filming my scenes for today early so I came home. I saw that you have dinner cooking."

"Yeah but it's on low. I didn't want to rush." She explained.

"There is no need to rush at all." He said and pushed her forward gently and slid into the hot bath behind her.

She sighed out as she leaned back against his chest.

"These are the perfect times for us." She murmured softly.

He began to fondle her breasts relaxing behind her. She moaned out arching her back pushing her chest into his hands. He moved his head forward sucking on her neck as his finger tips began to harden her nipples.

Ray's bottom came up off the tub as she squirmed her body heating up from Chaske's touches. He bit down right above her collar bone teasing her with his teeth.

"Fuck Chaske." She groaned reaching behind herself and stroking his semi hard cock.

She began to firmly stroke him. Her finger tip circling the head of his massive man hood. He sighed out her name as his cock grew harder for her. It stood up straight from between his legs against his rock hard abs. She turned around to face him. Her blue eyes fired up in her wanton lust. His brown eyes crackling with a sexual fire for her.

She leaned in pressing her wet lips against his. They were kissing sloppily, horny beyond fuck but neither making the first move to take it all the way yet.

They groaned for each other, groping as they wetly kissed and greedily sucked on each others tongues. Ray was tingling in desperation between her legs in her soaking wet cunt.

"I think this bath is finished don't you?" Chaske asked her in a deep voice that send chills down her spine.

"Yeah, I think we could be more productive OUT of the bath." She said with a coy smile.

He unplugged the draining sending the water down and lifted her wet body into his arms. He teasingly bit her nipple and carried her to their shared bedroom laying her down on the center and crawling above her.

He moved up her body slowly kissing and biting in her sensitive spots. He groaned in want as he inhaled the scent between her legs. He bent back down pressing his lips into a tender kiss against her trembling clit.

"Chaske!" She cried out her hands gripping his hair pressing him into her.

He smiled loving how she cried for him and began to lick up and down her slit. Her wetness was thick and sweet, coating his tongue. The tip circled her clit then he bit down on it tugging it between his teeth. Before she could cry out for more he stiffened his tongue driving it up into her cunt hole.

She thrashed in want, digging her heels into his back trying to keep him in place. She was no longer in the mood for teasing she wanted her orgasm.

Chaske's hands slid to her ass gripping it as he ate her out. He slurped enjoying his appetizer and how she tugged his hair when he got an especially sensitive part of her. He licked at her g-spot and sucked over her hole. He made his way lower so he could lick in her ass knowing she loved him eating her ass out as much as she liked him to eat out her pussy.

Ray raised her back up off the bed, her eyes rolling as she begged him. He pulled his mouth from her quivering pussy and stared deep into her eyes before he thrust his hardness deep into her. He fit up all the way to his balls and she was as tight as blood pressure cuff.

His hands gripped her hips as he started to thrust.

"SON OF A BITCH CHASKE FUCK ME ALREADY!" She screamed bucking wildly.

He laughed pulling almost all the way out and rammed into her hitting her cervix. He thrusted hard smashing into her as she locked her legs around his back and grunted in pleasure.

"Does that feel good baby?" He asked her in a slightly mocking tone.

Her eyes narrowed hearing as she dug her nails into his ass forcing him in deeper, begging for it to be harder. The bed rocked passionately with their thrusting, her breasts bouncing up and down for him as she neared her orgasm.

He met her mouth panting his tongue tickling the roof of her mouth. She bit down on his lip as she shook with her orgasm. He held her ass keeping her pressed against his body as he grinded in her.

"Chaske, oh Chaske! I...I'm cumming. Oh I'm cumming." She cried out as her orgasm washed over her.

Feeling her twitching around his cock sent him over the edge. His cock stiffened his balls lifting as he began to unload his cum into her. Coating her walls with his thick manness.

Panting he lay on top of her holding her, rubbing her back as she relaxed.

"So babe, let's get ready for dinner. Maybe there'll be dessert after." He whispered against her damp hair.

She giggled getting up taking his hand. Naked in their after glow from their orgasms they headed down.

NikkiRFan
NikkiRFan
15 Followers