Cold Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sintax
sintax
109 Followers

"Why are you sorry? Is he yours?" Raftik said.

Holly laughed nervously. "No, uh, no. He, well, we were, at one time, but not anymore."

"Then his behavior is not yours to apologize for."

They sat in silence for a time, and Raftik took another suck off his squeezer.

"What is that?" Holly asked.

"It is synthesized proteins and vitamins."

"Does it have a name?"

Raftik made a sound with his tongue that was a cross between the rolling of an r and the singing of a bird. "It is a fruit flavor," he finished.

"Is it edible to humans?"

"Yes, but I would not know if it is palatable."

"Can I?" Holly asked Shyly.

Raftik smiled at her. "Of course."

She took a quick pull of the bulb. It warm, and a little chunky. The texture was like undercooked porridge. The taste was wonderful. The closest thing it tasted like was cranberries, but it wasn't very close. Holly handed the bulb back to him, and his long fingers brushed hers, adhering briefly with a slight stickiness. He was very warm to the touch.

"How was it?" he asked.

"Delicious," Holly replied.

---------------------------------------------------

They floated towards Raftik's ship in the cargo bay. The ship was not large, though it filled the space it was in, secured by a few strong cables to prevent it floating into, and damaging, a wall. It's design was sort of like a squat, thick bowling pin. It's engines were a smaller pod, connected to the larger, which was festooned with blister windows and sensor packages. The hull was bright brass color, which made the gray hulk of earth ships even more dull by comparison.

A hatch on the side irised open almost organically, and they went inside. The interior was all done in warm browns, oranges, and reds. After the relative cold of the earth ship, it was quite warm inside. The floors, walls, and ceilings (which is relative in zero gravity) were all covered by a soft, rubbery carpeting.

"The laboratory is this way," Raftik said.

He walked down the hallway, his feet adhering gently to the floor. Holly kicked off and floated after him.

The lab was almost indistinguishable from the rest of the ship, the few small rooms of which seemed to melt together in a confusing mess of internal chambers. It was sort of like being inside a cluster of soap bubbles, a myriad of open, spherical rooms intersecting and joining each other. The only relatively closed off portion of the craft was the bridge in front and the sleeping quarters next to it.

Holly tried to learn something from the lab, but everything was written in the repetitive circular Delnori script, and she couldn't figure out anything.

Their tour of the ship was brief, for it wasn't that big. They ended up on the bridge, looking at four blank walls.

"There are no windows?" Holly asked.

"The view is holographically generated." Raftik made a vague motion with his hand, which some internal sensor picked up, and suddenly they were in outer space. The stars were around them, brighter than Holly'd ever seen them before.

"Where... What..." she couldn't speak.

Raftik stood behind her, his body was emanating a lot of heat, Holly could suddenly sense how warm blooded a species the Delnori were. He raised a slender arm above her shoulder, and she sighted down along it. Raftik said something in his own language, then touched her other arm at the wrist with his other hand. The small pads on his fingertips and palm adhered gently to her.

"Look where I am pointing," he said quietly in her ear. His voice, husky and low, sent a sudden quiver through her body that embarrassed her. She focused outward from the tip of his finger, and the universe suddenly moved around her, zooming in on where she looked. Holly gasped as stars seemed to rush past her head, and suddenly she could see the ship, floating along in space. There was a soft red glow on the starboard area of the ship, which Holly realized represented the location of Delnori craft.

"This is amazing," Holly whispered.

Raftik put his hand to her wrist again, encircling it gently with his long fingers. He whispered into her ear, "Follow my finger." He made a series of motions, and the view rotated and backtracked the path of her ship, until, suddenly, she was passing Saturn, past the colonies of Europa and Titan, and then Earth swung into view. "You're home," he said again.

She was silent for a time, watching a planet she no longer felt any real connection to spinning in front of her.

"Where is your home?" she asked.

Raftik waved his hand dismissively and the view spun suddenly back to her ship. "We're in my home," he said. "This is all."

"Where are we taking you, then?" Raftik's fingers fluttered and they swooped along the projected course of her ship, light-years out, to where a large, Delnori Cruiser was on an intercept course.

"There my ship will be repaired, and I will go on my way."

They were silent for a long time. Raftik eventually released her wrist and stepped back from her. She watched the stars swirling about her, saw nebulas and twin suns. She felt closer to the space she loved so much than she ever had before.

"I must change," Raftik said behind her.

Suddenly the room became warmer. Holly turned to look at him. He had slipped the top off of his suit. His blue body was radiating heat, no longer insulated by his uni, warming her to the very core.

He stopped undressing and looked at her. "I am sorry," he said. "I had forgotten there is a nudity taboo among your people."

His body was so lean and supple, the autonomous muscles beneath were prominent and strong. He seemed to have more abdominal muscles than was normal for a human. His nipples were of a very dark blue, almost black. Heat seemed to rise off of him and hit Holly in a warming wave. Probably another adaptation to space, where insulation was essential, heat was a prize.

"I told you," she whispered, "You don't have to apologize so much."

She kicked forward amongst the stars and wrapped her arms around his neck, praying he wouldn't reject her.

She didn't really know why she did it. It was probably loneliness. Lord knows she hadn't really known him long enough for it to be love. But when she brought herself close, and put her lips to his, the overpowering heat of his alien body saturated her, making her warmer than she'd felt in months.

She kissed him hungrily, the warmth of his mouth pressing against her lips. His long arms closed protectively behind her. He was slow to respond, but he didn't turn away, and Holly guessed that maybe they didn't have kissing in the Delnori. She opened her mouth and slipped her tongue past his lips, prying at his teeth until he opened them. She let her tongue find his, and she prodded it until he moved it around. When she pulled her tongue back, his followed to explore her mouth.

Her hands explored his chest, his flesh and rubbery ribs gave under her pressure in a way that was at once disconcerting and arousingly different. Thinking he wouldn't take the lead, she reached for the zipper at the collar of her jumpsuit and unzipped it all the way down. His hands folded up inside the top of it and pulled her torso out, leaving the sleeves to float in the air. She was still wearing a tank top and underwear under the uniform. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and they floated there, spinning end over end, their mouths locked together.

Eventually she released him and kicked out of the pants of her jumpsuit and ship shoes, then wrapped her legs around him again, relishing the powerful warmth of his skin against her bare thighs.

He surprised her by sliding his hands up her tank top and lifting it off over her head. Her breasts hung freely, because, really, who needs a bra zero gravity? His long fingers circled around her swaying breasts and kneaded them deftly. Holly could feel a responding heat growing between her legs. He licked her nipples, while the sticky pads of his fingers stimulated her even further by their gentle give and take of attaching and detaching.

When it became too much she pulled him off, pulling his supple body up for another passionate kiss. His hands stuck on her shoulder blades, and she let hers wander down his body until she was at the waist of his leggings. She pushed them down, revealing his cock. Yet again, the similarities to human anatomy was striking. It was just like a normal penis except that it was deep blue in color. It was uncircumcised, as the Delnori thought of that as a bizarre human tradition.

Holly brought one hand down and gripped it fiercely. It felt loose and soft under her palm, and for a moment she worried that he wouldn't be able to perform, that the Delnori didn't actually get hard. But then she felt it tense suddenly under her palm, going rigid in one quick jolt. She jerked on it carefully, and their kisses grew deep.

In the zero gravity, Holly swiveled herself by clinging onto Raftik's body. Everywhere she touched was hot, his skin almost burning beneath her touch. She could feel sweat building now, just from being near him and his heat. She spun until his cock was before her. It was seven inches long at least, and Holly got the feeling that it wasn't even fully erect. She decided to suck him now, in case he got too big to handle later. She slipped her lips over him easily, the bizarre softness of his cock, even when erect, made her job a dream. It seemed to bend naturally wherever she wanted it to, and she'd never had so easy a time deep throating anyone. Raftik grunted as Holly's lips tightened around the base of his cock, her nose tickled by the blue-black hair on his balls.

Holly cooed while sucking him as she felt Raftik's elegant fingers pulling her panties down her thighs and off. Her joy at feeling his tongue suddenly inside her was indescribable. She'd feared that he wouldn't know what to do, but then, he had been raised around humans, and it wasn't unreasonable to assume that perhaps the Delnori got up to some shenanigans of their own. Raftik was an expert with his tongue. He slid it gently into her love hole, burrowing deep into her, and then twisting and writhing randomly inside her, never letting her guess what he was going to do next. His fingers soon joined the onslaught, and Holly could feel her orgasm coming. Every inch of his body was hot against her, her mouth and throat were full of his cock, but it was so supple it was easy as breathing. His tongue and fingers filled her and licked her, daring her not to come.

It crashed on her like a wave. The heat of his fingers and tongue inside of her, warmer than anything she'd ever felt there, was pushing her over the edge. Her toes curled, grasping at nothing in the zero gravity. She pulled her mouth off of his cock and cried out. Raftik's pace remained steady and unchanged, refusing to let her catch her breath. When she peaked, her juices splattered out quickly, some hitting his face, some rebounding and floating in tiny perfect spheres of liquid.

Once Holly'd come down, she began to suck on his cock with a hungry urgency. She believed firmly in repaying such a favor in a kind. She wanted him to come quickly. She wanted him to feel the same pleasure she just had.

But he wasn't coming. Holly felt a little embarrassed. She hadn't felt this way since the first time she'd given head at 15, but had been so inept that her usually hair-triggered teenaged boyfriend hadn't come. She quickened her pace and increased the pressure, but there was no result. She felt long, supple fingers find her jaw and pull her off. She tried to hold on. She wanted to prove herself to him.

Raftik pulled her up easily in the zero-g. "It's okay," he cooed into her ear. "We don't orgasm so easily. It takes longer for us."

Holly smiled shyly. "Longer is good."

They had come to rest against a wall. His feet were flat against it, the sticky pads on his soles keeping him there. His thin but strong arms held her close as he kissed her again. Their legs laced loosely together until Holly spread her thighs out, just to enjoy the tension that stretch would bring to her. Her pussy felt warm and wet. Her thighs were sticky, and every once in a while she caught a taste of herself as some small floating particle of girl cum collided with her mouth.

Holly could feel it now. It was probing her, gently prodding her, seeking the way in. She smiled and looked at Raftik's clear eyes. "Here, let me help," She began to reach down to guide him in.

"That won't be necessary," Raftik said.

Holly looked down. His cock was moving. More than just the little spasms that human men are capable of, it was like an autonomous appendage. It bent and arced on it's own. She watched in utter fascination as the head of it poked her swollen labia again. She suddenly realized that he wasn't trying to penetrate. It wriggled gently, the tumescent blue glans teasing her. Holly shuddered as it found it's mark in her clitoris, pushing against it until the hood had pulled back, and her sensitive little button was revealed. With delicate care, Raftik's organ teased her clit, pushing it gently from side to side. Holly was fascinated, looking down between their bodies to watch him work. Slowly he began to push his cock directly at her, and then did something no two humans could ever hope to enjoy: he enveloped her with it. The tiny slit at the tip of his glans spread ever so slightly across her clit, pulling her inside. Holly shuddered scratching his back with her fingernails. It wasn't that it was any better than having him suck on it, it was just so very, very different. It didn't last too long, but it was deeply enjoyable. They kissed deeply while his cock wriggled against her.

Suddenly he slipped out of her and switched to being inside of her. With that alien range of motion and incredible control, he slid deep into her, keeping his cock thin. Holly actually coughed in surprise as she felt his glans bump her cervix. Then, very slowly, she felt him beginning to expand inside of her. She pulled her upper body away from him and stared at his face. He smiled at her, but not the possessive, rude smile of penetration she knew from Amos and so many other former partners, but a welcoming, open smile. More than ever before, she felt like a true equal in the sex act, instead of being a sheath for some jerk's cock. She returned the smile, and then her eyelids began to feel heavy, and she began to moan as his organ grew in her. She could feel countless, inhuman muscles twitching and flexing along his length, stimulating her in ways she'd never experienced before.

Raftik suddenly pushed forward, inscribing a 180 degree arc with their bodies so that down was now up, and she was now under him, pressed against the wall. In this position, he now began to thrust, pinning the length of her body beneath his torso as he stuck to the wall. The only part of him in motion now was his pelvis and his wonderfully ambulatory dick, squirming inside of her even as he fucked her. Holly could feel it inside. She could feel how the head had expanded the most, locking them together, and how the length and girth filling her canal was now an ever-changing quotient, expanding, contracting, and rippling along, stimulating every nerve of her pussy.

It didn't take long for her to feel it beginning inside of her. She knew she couldn't last long with this over-stimulation. Her toes were now curling, and she squeezed her arms and legs tighter around him, soaking up more of his heat.

It hit her like a ton of bricks. She was used to orgasms that built up slowly, steadily, but this one was just suddenly there. Every pleasure sensor in her cunt was on fire, not just with the natural heat of his body, but with the incredible maneuvers he pulled off inside of her. As he thrust on relentlessly, it felt like her pussy was consuming her, expanding, taking over her view of everything. Suddenly she wasn't stuck against a wall by a well-spoken, blue-skinned alien amidst a holographic representation of deep space. All she was was a giant, girl-shaped orgasm, screaming wordlessly into Raftik's shoulder. When she felt herself becoming Holly again, she went limp.

It wasn't over though, as Raftik had quite clearly not come. He kept thrusting, unrelenting, and Holly suddenly realized that she was going to come again, even harder than the last one, and it scared her. When she felt it taking over, she wrapped herself around him again, cried out, and, once she became Orgasm/Holly again, she surged mindlessly forward, biting passionately into Raftik's shoulder. He cried out, the little spike of pain pushing him over the top, and he came inside her, a raw, pulsing orgasm that she could feel pumping inside of her.

They stayed, utterly motionless, frozen against the wall, for at least five minutes. Holly held on tightly, enjoying every bit of heat he had to offer her. Raftik seemed to be in a trance. His mouth was open and his eyes were slitted. His body twitched, and he seemed to come back to himself. He looked at Holly and smiled again. She kissed him lovingly.

"Come with me," he whispered into her mouth.

"What?" she whispered back, blissed out in the afterglow.

"Come with me. When I leave. Come with me,"

She focused her eyes and looked at him. Their bodies were tangled together. Her shipsuit floated behind him, brushing against the opposite wall like waves on a beach. His cock suddenly moved inside of her, breaking the seal he'd formed by expanding, and what looked like ounces of unnaturally bright white Delnori semen began to get matted up in her thatch of blonde pubic hair. She was all at once aware of every inch of her body. She could have counted all the beads of sweat on her back if she wanted to. She could feel the cum sticking between their bodies and running gently down the line to the crack of her ass, the slightly cooler bits of skin where some sexual liquid had chilled in the air against her, and everything else. But most importantly, she could feel him, the heat radiating from him, permeating her, making her warmer in her core than she'd ever felt in her life.

"Stay with me," he said.

"Yes," she answered.

sintax
sintax
109 Followers
12