Collecting Bottles, Cans & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Susan," said Walter, a retired, albeit, wealthy widower, while waving to her from across the street. "I have something for you," he said with a big smile, while standing in his open garage wearing just a bathrobe and slippers.

"Hi, Walter. I'll be right over," said Susan with a smile and a wave. "I bet you have something for me, Walter, you perverted, old man," said Susan mumbling under her breath, "and, no doubt, it's hidden beneath your bathrobe. Whoever invented those little, blue Viagra pills should be shot," she said to herself with a laugh. "Now, all of these old men think they are studs," she said still mumbling.

Susan crossed the street to his opened garage. A space that faced away from the street and was shaded by a stand of trees, the somewhat hidden location of his garage gave them privacy from the eyes of prying neighbors, especially when standing further inside. A big step up, definitely, servicing Walter in his garage in Hershey was so much better servicing a stranger in a dirty alleyway in Harrisburg.

"I have all these bottles and cans for you to take, Susan, so long as you don't mind digging them out of my recycling bin," said Walter with a big smile, while squatting down with her just enough for his bathrobe to accidentally on purpose split open at the knees and part more, when one side of the thin material fell from his thigh. "I have a bad back," he said feigning back pain with a grimace and turning to exposed himself to her more, "otherwise I'd help you."

He was showing so much more than just his smile now. In one prolonged flash, his semi-erect cock, testicles, and pubic hair were completely exposed to her, that is, if she was looking and, to satisfy his perversion of exposing himself to her and to feed his lust for her, while he feed her need for a donation, she was looking. Giving him what he so wanted, with him being an exhibitionist in need of a voyeur, Susan stared at his cock a little longer than she would have ordinarily. A game she enjoyed playing with this harmless, old man and one they played weekly, with each week getting more provocatively daring and sexually more revealing, Susan squatted down with him. With her knees parted plenty wide enough and with her short skirt hiked up nearly to her crotch, she flashed him her bright white panty and low cut bra. Now it was Walter's turn to stare at all that she was showing and, giving him an eyeful, she was showing him plenty.

"Thank you so very much, Walter," said Susan hiking up her short skirt each time she squatted down to retrieve one bottle and one can at a time, while flashing him more of her panties, bra, and cleavage each time. "You're too kind, Walter, to donate all of these recyclables to help the homeless. I appreciate your generosity and kindness."

While Susan still squatted, Walter stood and reached his hands in his pocket and, on the pretense of giving her some money to help the homeless, usually a twenty dollar bill, when he easily could have afforded to give her a hundred, his real intent was to flash her his cock again by purposefully opening his bathrobe, as he reached in his pocket for the twenty. Then, when Susan squatted again, with his hands still in his pockets, he'd accidentally on purpose push against the inside of his pockets to pull open his bathrobe just enough to flash her his cock to her again. This time, with his flash of his cock at eye level, at first pretending not to notice, she was still squatting down rummaging through his recycling bin. Playing her part as the innocent, albeit exhibitionist woman, by pretending to unknowingly flash him her panty, while still squatting down with her knees widely parted and her short skirt nearly up to her crotch, she'd look up at his exposed and now nearly erect prick, while acting as if she didn't notice the elephant in the garage.

"I'm so very excited that I can give you a little something extra each week for the homeless, Susan. It's such a good cause," he said leering at all that she was showing him while, no doubt, hoping that she was looking at all that he was flashing her.

"Thank you, Walter. I can see your excitement," she said feigning a blush, while suppressing a laugh. "Oh, my, Walter," she said staring at his cock.

"What? What's wrong, Susan? You're blushing," said Walter looking down at himself to see where Susan was looking and, no doubt, look to see what she was seeing.

"I don't know if you realize, Walter, but your penis is exposed," she said with an unembarrassed little laugh, before putting a hand to her mouth in a feigned look of shock. "I'm so very embarrassed," she said holding her hand to her mouth without averting her stare. "I'm sorry for staring but I've never seen a cock as big as your cock, Walter," she said, while thinking that she's never seen one as small.

"Oh, sorry, Susan," said Walter looking down at his little, erect prick, before looking up at Susan. "That seems to accidentally happen every time we're together. Perhaps, because you excite me so much," he said with a thoughtful pause, "I have a hard time, if you know what I mean, hiding my excitement."

"Actually, Walter, I do know what you mean. Other than collecting bottles, cans, and making friends, I could use a little excitement in my life myself," said Susan with a laugh.

Walter remained silent, while staring between Susan's legs at her exposed panty. By the pulsating movement of his still exposed cock, he appeared to be getting even more sexually excited. While looking down her blouse at her cleavage, down her bra at the roundness of the tops of her exposed breasts, and up her skirt at her white panty, his cock showed his appreciation of the down blouse and up skirt view that he had of Susan.

"Panty and tit for cock," he said with a perverted little laugh.

"Panty and tit for cock? Pardon? Sorry, Walter, but I don't know what you mean," she said knowing full well what he meant.

"Since, you're giving me a nice up skirt view of your bright white panties and a beautiful down blouse view of your cleavage and bra, I thought I'd return the favor by accidentally on purpose exposing my cock to you," he said showing more excitement in his quivering voice, while beaming a broad smile.

"Oh, Walter, you rascal. I'm so very embarrassed. Can you really see my panties from your angle? I had no idea. I was too focused on retrieving the bottles and cans from your recycling bin," said Susan leaning and looking down to peer up her skirt to see what Walter could see. Then, she put a finger to the top of her blouse to open it enough to see what he could see. "You must think me a hussy. No wonder why you're showing me your cock," she said with a laugh.

"Nonsense, I don't think of you as a hussy, Susan. I think you are a splendid young woman. If I had a daughter, I'd want her to be just like you."

I bet you'd love to have a daughter who looked like me, thought Susan, while laughing to herself over the X-rated antics of her perverted friend. If you had a daughter, I bet you'd flash her your cock in the way that you flash me your cock. I bet you'd ogle her panties and bra in the way that you ogle mine.

"I'm so very embarrassed. I had no idea my knees were so open and my skirt had climbed up so high. I didn't know you could see my panties and I had no idea that you could see my cleavage and bra," said Susan standing, while still playing his game and still staring at his exposed prick. "More focused on the bottles and cans, I didn't even know you were purposely flashing me your penis all this time, Walter. You must think that I'm such a ditsy blonde," she said with an exaggerated laugh.

"I don't think any such thing. my dear, I think of you as a beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman," he said stepping closer to her to hand her some money. "Please accept this donation to your cause."

"Thank you, Walter."

Just as they did in the alleyway in Harrisburg, when Walter handed Susan the twenty dollars, he grabbed hold of her wrist and pulled her hand to his uncovered penis, while holding her hand there in place.

"Touch me, Susan. Please feel my cock. Wrap your fingers around my big prick and stroke me. I'm so hot for you," he said grabbing a handful of her breast through her blouse, while running a finger across her emerging nipple that suddenly made its appearance to push against her bra. "You're just so damn beautiful."

"No Walter. Please, stop. I told you before that I'm not that kind of girl," she said pulling her hand away to prolong the tease, while knowing he'd try the same thing next week and, next week, just as she had the week before, she'd allow him to go a little further. Then, needing to keep him interested by showing him that she wasn't a slut, her way of giving him the sex that he wanted, while getting him to give her the money that she needed, she voiced her outrage. "How dare you disrespect me in such a deplorable way? How dare you put my hand on your cock and grab my breast? How dare you treat me like a common whore?"

"Sorry, Susan. I'm so sorry. I just can't help myself, whenever I'm alone with you. Please take this hundred dollars for the homeless," he said pulling a hundred from his other pocket and handing her both the twenty and hundred together.

"Thank you, Walter. I'll make sure it gets put to good use."

"Will I see you next week?"

"Okay, but only if you behave, Walter," she said staring down at his exposed cock again to give him more fodder to masturbate over, after she left.

Same time, same game, next week, their flashing and teasing games continued. Only this time, when Walter pulled her hand to his cock, she accepted him in her hand and wrapped her fingers around him, before slowly stroking him to an erection.

"I really shouldn't be doing this, Walter, but I just can't help myself," she said exchanging her disgust for lust. "I'm only human, too, and it's been a long time, since I've had a man's cock in my hand."

"That's right, Susan, wrap your fingers around my cock. Stroke me. Faster, just a little faster. Oh, yeah, baby, that's it. Don't stop. Faster. Please don't stop. Oh, my God, that feels so incredibly good, Susan."

"I can't believe I'm doing this, Walter. I'm not that kind of girl," she said holding his cock tighter, while stroking him faster. "I just don't feel right about this," she said stroking him even faster.

"Make me cum, Susan, and I'll give you more money to help the homeless," he said stuffing several twenties down her blouse and tucking them in her bra, as his pretense to feel her big tit and finger her erect nipple.

Once he coughed up the money, she stroked him even faster. Then, when she felt his excitement swell, when she could feel him getting ready to cum, as if she was a teenager giving her first hand job in the backseat of a car, on the pretense of suddenly realizing what she was doing was wrong, and becoming frightened, she abruptly stopped just before the point of no return. Stopping there made him want her even more. Encouraging his generosity, stopping there served her purpose, until next week.

"Sorry, but I can't do this, Walter. This is so wrong," she said releasing his stiff prick. "Even for the sake of helping to feed the homeless, I can't prostitute myself. I can't believe you forced yourself on me. I have to go," she said leaving his garage in a hurry.

"I'm sorry, Susan. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," said Walter calling after her and obviously filled with more sexual frustration than sadness. "Will I see you next week?"

"Yes, but only if you respect me and not force yourself on me."

"Okay, I promise," said Walter, with a sly grin.

The following week, going just a little bit further each week, enough to get him to cough up even more cash, she wore her sheer, barely there panties, along with her peasant top, the one that fell far enough open that he could see her areolas and nipples down her blouse through her sheer, barely there matching bra. She gave him a good show of her panty clad, trimmed, blonde pussy, every time she squatted, and Walter was already hard by the time he reached for her wrist and pulled her hand to his cock. This time, she readily accepted his cock in her hand and tightly wrapped her fingers around his exposed prick to gave him a real hand job. This time, it didn't take him long to explode his lust for her all over his garage floor. Happy to stuff more money down her bra, happy to satisfy her need to help the homeless, so long as she satisfied his need to have sex with her, he gave her even more money than last week.

Knowing that it was inevitable, so long as he kept stuffing even more money down her bra, maybe next week she'd suck his cock just enough to maintain his interest and increase his donation. Then, the following week, maybe she'd allow him to play with her tits, while she'd really suck his prick. Perhaps, the next week, she'd even allow him to cum in her mouth. If he paid her enough money, she'd even let him eventually fuck her. Playing him for as much money as he was willing to give, a win/win situation for both of them, money for her and sex for him, obvious by his erection and him handing her money, her reason for returning, this was a game that they both enjoyed playing.

Donating whatever excess cash he gave her that she didn't need, she donated to the homeless shelter that sheltered her, the mission that fed her, and the church that helped her. Realizing that if all of those who had excess money to give, freely gave, there'd no longer be anyone homeless or hungry. Yet, with so many poor and needy, and with so many people too cheap to give, and with those who give expecting something in return, able to justify milking Walter out of some of his wealth, she didn't feel guilty about playing him, especially in the way that he was trying to take advantage of her. Besides, with Walter reminding her of her grandfather, who gave her a dollar, every time he hugged her, she liked the kindly old man and now wondered if her grandfather had been a pervert, too.

Then, heightening her game, in an act of making him wild for her, next week, she decided to really tease him by not wearing panties. With her legs parted wide enough to show him what he was so looking to see, his eyeballs nearly fell out of her head, when she squatted down to retrieve the bottles and cans from his recycling bin. So focused on staring at her exposed pussy, he didn't even bother flashing her his cock.

"Oh, Walter," she said, when feeling the heat of his stare, "aren't you tired of this game of looking up my skirt, while exposing your cock to me?" She watched him staring at her exposed pussy, every time she squatted to collect the recyclables he had put out for her.

"Oh, my God, Susan, thinking that I was imagining it, I couldn't believe my eyes at first, but you're not wearing any panties. I can't believe your pussy is right there in plain view, right before my eyes."

"Oops, sorry, Walter, I forgot to grab a pair," she said lifting the hem of her skirt to look between her legs. "I was in such a rush to leave the house that I forget to finish getting dressed. If I wasn't so young, I'd think that I was getting Alzheimer's disease," she said with a laugh. "How embarrassing is that? Please don't look at my pussy, Walter. I'm so very embarrassed," she said still squatting down with her knees still parted wide enough open to show him some pink.

"Are you going to give me a hand job again, Susan? After seeing your trimmed, blonde pussy, I could really use one. I really need to cum, Susan," he said with a look of hopefulness, as if having just asked his mother for some candy, while never removing his eyes from Susan's trimmed, blonde pussy.

"No, sorry, Walter. Not today. I just can't do that. It's wrong."

Walter had the face of a disappointed boy, when told that he wasn't getting a toy at the toy store.

"I was really hoping you would, Susan," said Walter undoing his bathrobe tie, pushing open his bathrobe, and taking his cock in hand, while slowly stroking himself.

"Walter! Oh, my God, you're embarrassing me. Someone will see you. I'll tell you what," said Susan watching him stroking himself faster.

"What?" He stepped closer to her, while stroking himself faster. Afraid that he was trying to cum to give her a real cum bath, while she squatted to go through his recycling bin, Susan stood.

"What if I sucked your cock, instead, Walter? Would that be okay? Would you like for me to blow you, Walter, instead of giving you a hand job? Would you like for me to give you a blowjob, Walter? I've been told that I'm a really good cocksucker."

"Oh, my God, are you kidding me? Yes, a sexual fantasy come true, I'd love for you to suck my cock, Susan," he said, as if being told by his mother that she was taking him to Disney World. He removed a wad of cash from his bathrobe pocket, peeled off several, crisp, new one hundred dollar bills, and tucked the money in her bra, while cupping her big breast and fingering her erect nipple.

In readiness of blowing him, Susan spread out a plastic bag on the dirty garage floor, before kneeling in front of him. With Walter staring down at her with his beady, brown eyes, Susan stared up at him with her big, blue eyes, while fondling the head of his cock with her fingers. Then, feeling his lust for her through his cock, she stroked him to a harder erection, before moving closer to take his hard cock in her mouth. Immediately, she felt a gentle hand to the back of her pretty blonde head. Not wasting any time, she was sucking him now, really sucking him, while stroking him. No doubt intent on cumming, he was humping her mouth and fucking her face, as if she were a blowup doll and her mouth was a glory hole.

By cupping his balls and tightening her grip around his erect prick, while stroking him faster, she could feel when he was ready to explode the lust that he had for her. Yet, before passing the point of no return again, just as she did with the hand job the week before, she stopped sucking him, spit him from her mouth, and stood. Had she done this with some back alley man in Harrisburg, he would have forced her to finish the job. Yet, Walter, a meek and mild manager, a retired top executive of one of Hershey's famed, successful companies, although he would have wanted to cum in her beautiful mouth, by the delirious look on his face, obviously, he appreciated even half a blowjob.

"I can't do this, Walter. My knees hurt. Besides, this is so terribly wrong. I've crossed the line. Even with you donating money to a good cause, this is perversion. This is prostitution. I feel so dirty. I hope I haven't ruined our friendship by crossing the line and by dirtying it with sex in offering to give you a blowjob. Please forgive me, Walter. I'm so sorry to have needlessly excited and frustrated you."

"Oh, my God, Susan, don't be silly. You haven't ruined our friendship and I'm so sorry that I made you feel that way," he said stuffing more money down her bra, while feeling her tits and taking a long pause, before speaking again. "Do you think, maybe, next week, you can finish the blowjob?" As if a dog being left alone for the day, he looked at her with sad eyes. "I've been wanting to know for years, what it would feel like to cum in a woman's mouth. My wife, Hillary, God rest her soul, didn't do oral sex," he said taking another thoughtful pause. "If you wouldn't mind terribly and forgive me for saying so, but I'd really love to cum in your pretty mouth, Susan."

"Gees, I don't know, Walter. You're putting me on the stop. Giving you a blowjob is one thing but allowing you to cum in my mouth is quite another. That's a big step. I only agreed to give you a hand job a couple of weeks ago and now here I am on my knees sucking your cock. What's next? Will you be asking to fuck me? Will you be expecting me to give you anal sex? We'll see, Walter, we'll see," she said waving her good-bye leaving, while counting her money, as she walked up the street with her shopping cart.