Colleen and Nathan's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they made their way through the crowded dance floor, heads turned in their direction. "Wow, who's the blonde chick?"

"That's that geek chick, uh, Colleen what's-her-name."

"No way."

"Way."

"Damn, look at the rack she's been hiding under those baggy clothes."

"No shit. I sure would like to get my hands on those puppies." "Check out the hair."

"And the legs, too."

They ran into Sherry and Dan. She wore a floor-length skin tight sheath with a slit on the side that ran all the way up to her hip. It was dangerously low cut, but she couldn't match Colleen for guy-appeal. "Wow Colleen, you look great," she said grudgingly. "Hi, Colleen," Dan greeted her. He had never spoken her name before; she was always the geek. "I hope you'll save me a dance, a nice slow one."

"Sorry, Dan, my dance card's full, but thanks for asking." The thought of rubbing bodies with him gave her the creeps. Glowering, Sherry dragged him away.

The band started playing a slow song. The rest of the kids clung to each other and rocked back and forth in the same spot. Colleen and Nathan glided across the floor like they were on ice skates.

Brad approached them and tapped Nathan on the shoulder. "May I cut in?"

"No, you may not," he said firmly. Brad's face reddened and his expression indicated blind fury. He wasn't accustomed to rejection.

As they moved to the other side of the room, Colleen broke away, ascended the stage and whispered in the bandleader's ear. "What was that all about?"

"We're gonna be the halftime show." Nathan shook his head. Nothing about this whole evening surprised him anymore. The band struck up a fast number. They had perfected a jitterbug routine on the ice, and began to replicate it on the dance floor. The other kids, who had jut been shaking their bodies randomly or grinding again each other, formed a circle around them and watched, clapping their hands in time with the music.

Colleen had kicked off her shoes. They moved in perfect synchronicity. They swayed, forward and backward, their shoulders stayed level and their feet glided across the floor. He held his right hand low on her back, his left hand was down at his side, enclosing her hand.

He swung her out from him, and she twirled. Her hair flew out and her skirt flew up, showing an expanse of creamy white thigh and sexy black garters. He lifted her high in the air and she somersaulted over his shoulder, giving those standing in the right position a view of her voluptuous ass, that was bared due to the thong panties she was wearing.

When it was time for the band to take a break, the bandleader spoke into the mike. "Ladies and gentlemen, we're going to take a break. While we're gone, two of your fellow students, Nathan Baker and Colleen Quinn are going to entertain you."

Nathan sat at the piano, butterflies roiled in his stomach, as he had never performed in front of an audience. He started off with "Chopin's Nocturne No. 2 in E flat", to the collective groan of the crowd.

About two minutes into the piece, he struck a chord, paused, and segued into stride piano style, playing Scott Joplin's "Maple Leaf Rag."The crowd perked up. After the first chorus, he ran his hand along the entire keyboard, stood up and pushed the stool aside, then launched into a hot boogie woogie.

He jumped up and down, shook his legs, and began a perfect imitation of Jerry Lee Lewis "Whole Lot of Shakin' Goin' On." He threw his leg on top of the piano, just like the Killer, and played under it. The audience went wild.

Colleen took the mike with her guitar, Nathan accompanying on piano. She did Carol King's "I feel the Earth Move" and a perfect impersonation of Janice Joplin's version of Me and Bobby McGee. Nathan joined her at the mike and the two of them harmonized on Peter, Paul and Mary's "Leaving on a Jet Plane" and finished their duets with the Grateful Dead's "Ripple." They were surrounded by kids who had never before acknowledged their existence.

As the prom wound down to a close, he took her in his arms for the last dance, a slow number. They held each other and rocked back and forth without moving their feet. He smelled her hair, the light perfume she'd dabbed behind her ears.

Her breasts pushed into his chest; she felt his cock harden and press into her belly. His lips found hers and he kissed her deeply. Her breath shortened and she felt the tingle run through her body, settling between her legs. "Whew, let's go outside and get some fresh air before we go up to our room."

Hand in hand they walked out onto the patio. A full moon hung in a cloudless sky. They noticed a group of guys gathered on the lawn, Brad and Dan and a bunch of their football buddies. It was obvious that they had been drinking heavily.

Brad swaggered up to Nathan. "Hey, geek freak, you think you're too fucking good for us?" He gave Nathan a shove.

"Don't try that again he said," slapping his hands away. Brad threw a punch at his face. Nathan raised his arm, easily deflecting the blow, then balanced on one leg, kicked out, catching Brad in the solar plexus with the ball of his foot. He crumpled to the ground, gasping for air.

When another player rushed at him, he dropped into the Dragon pose. He grasped the assailant's arm, and using his own momentum, threw him over his body, badly dislocating his shoulder.

Dan advanced on Colleen. "Hey, baby, let's get a look at those titties." As he reached for the front of her dress, she sidestepped, snatched a hold of his wrist and twisted around, throwing him completely off balance.

She whirled around and twisted his wrist toward the outside. He flipped over like a character in a Jackie Chan movie. A loud snap was heard as a bone broke in his forearm. The rest of the boys quickly dispersed.

Sherry walked over to where Dan was lying on the ground. "Asshole," she snarled and gave him a vicious kick in the balls. She invited the star forward on the soccer team to share her room after he dropped his date off at home. ******************* They took the elevator all the way up to the top floor. Nathan had made all the arrangements for their stay. He led the way to their room, inserted the key card into the slot, and kicked the door open.

He scooped her up in his arms and carried her over the threshold, bending over to give her a long deep kiss before he set her down on her feet. She surveyed the room with a sense of awe.

It was huge. It had two bathrooms, a hot tub and a king sized bed in the center of the room. A dozen red roses in a crystal vase sat on the dresser. The bed was turned down and the sheet was covered with rose petals. A bottle of Dom Perignon was chilling in a bucket of ice.

"Wow, Nathan, how'd you buy the champagne?"

"Room service doesn't check ID's," he grinned. "Would you like a glass?"

"I guess so." Neither one of them had ever drunk champagne before. He peeled the gold foil off the neck of the bottle, then removed the wire cage that held the cork. Holding the bottle at a forty-five degree angle, he placed a towel over the neck of the bottle, grasped the cork with the towel and then turned the bottle until they heard the cork pop. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I watched a video on YouTube." He filled a flute, handed it to her, then filled one for himself. He raised his glass and clinked it with hers. "To love." She took a sip and giggled as the bubbles tickled her nose.

They came together in a passionate embrace, tongues tangling. "Undress me, Nathan," she whispered in his ear.

His hands trembled as he unzipped her dress, letting it fall into a pool at her feet. He stepped back to admire her. "God, you are so hot."

She wanted to be hot. Wanted to be lusted after. Wanted to be ravished. Wanted him.

He unhooked her bra and let her full firm breasts free. He kissed the valley between them, ran his lips and tongue all over them, drawing each nipple into his mouth and sucking hard. Her whole body trembled, her pussy released the first flood of her juices. There would be many more before the night was over.

Kneeling before her, he kissed his way down her body until he reached her lacy garter belt. He released the garter clamps and rolled her hose down one leg at a time. He ran his tongue from calf to thigh, licking the crease between her leg and vulva. She wriggled and squirmed in pure ecstasy. The garter belt was unsnapped and fell to the floor. Putting his mouth over her panties, he blew softly through the lacy thong. When the panties were dropped, he ran his tongue along her slit. She trembled, then grasped his head and pulled him up.

He stepped back and admired her body. Her breasts, peeking out from behind her golden hair, was the sexiest thing he could ever imagine. His entire body quivered with anticipation.

"My turn," she said, sliding his jacket over his broad shoulders. His shirt was unbuttoned and removed, his tee shirt pulled over his head and thrown aside. She rained kisses over his lean muscular chest, tonguing and sucking on his nipples.

She unfastened his pants, unzipped him and dropped his pants. He wore a pair of black silk boxers with a red heart on the fly. "A gift from Susie for this occasion," he smiled.

Bunching the sleek fabric, she massaged his hard-on with it. His eyes glazed over and he completely surrendered to her ministrations. She dropped his shorts and ran her tongue over his cock, from base to crown. They both radiated pure heat. "Let's take a hot tub, I've never done that before." He topped off their champagne glasses and lit the candles that surrounded the tub. Snapping his iPod into a portable player, he turned it on. Norah Jones' "Come Away With Me" flooded the room.

They eased slowly into the tub, letting their bodies adjust to the hot water. They submerged up to their necks. Nathan watched her breasts float just beneath the surface. He was hard as a rock. Once they were comfortable with the heat, Nathan pressed the button that turned on the jets, surrounding them with the roiling, bubbling water. Colleen's corner had a moto-massage unit than ran up and down her back, loosening every knotted muscle. "Aaaah, that feels soo good."

Totally relaxed, she switched places with Nathan. She was surrounded by tingling bubbles. One jet was mounted low and pulsated right at her butt. She raised up a bit and leaned forward. Now the jet was aimed right at her pussy. "Ooo," she cried out, "now that one is really friendly."

They finished their champagne and clambered out of the tub, donning the thick terry robes that the hotel provided. "Give me a couple minutes and I'll be ready," she said, and retired to her bathroom. She brushed out her hair, freshened her lip gloss and pulled out a small vial of rose essence. She dabbed some behind her ears, on her throat, between her breasts, and on both sides of her mons.

Approaching the bed, she dropped the robe, and lay down on the rose petal covered sheet. Her golden hair spread out like a fan. She patted the bed, inviting Nathan to join her. He approached her tentatively.

She took his face in her hands. "Are you nervous?" "Well, I'm just afraid I might hurt you. I know the first time can be painful."

"If you're talking about my cherry, don't worry about it. I popped it myself awhile ago with one of Kathleen's dildos. I want this night to be all about pleasure."

He let out a sigh, partly of relief, and partly because he would have liked to watch her do it.

They came together in a tender embrace. He rained soft kisses all over her face, when he reached her ears, he took a lobe into his mouth and sucked on it. When he got to her mouth, she nipped at his lower lip with her teeth. Their passions rose and the heat radiated between them.

She moved under his hands helplessly, unable to do anything but absorb what he gave her, follow where he led. Even as the blood pounded in his head, in his loins, he kept the caresses light, teasing, waiting for her, watching her as she slid from one into the next melting sensation.

When she trembled, when a new sighing moan slipped through her lips, he took her hands, braceleting them in his so that he was free to urge her over the first edge. He guided her up again to a higher peak that made her cry out. Gripping each other tightly, they rolled back and forth. His leg slipped between hers and he could feel the wet heat as she undulated against his thigh. He broke the clinch and began kissing his way down her body, following the intoxicating scent of the rose essence.

He kissed her breasts, laving her nipples with his tongue, while pleasure moans rose in her throat. He nibbled and sucked until her whole body quivered as she came again.

His lips moved lower and lower; crossing her mound, he flicked a teasing tongue between the swollen minora that peeked out of her slit, before moving down to her inner thighs.

When his mouth found her center again, she drew up her knees and spread them wide apart to give him access. Spreading her lips with his fingers, his mouth feasted on her. He dipped his tongue as deep as it would go into her vagina, then drew her juices up over her engorged clit.

He tongued her, sucked her, drew her into his mouth. She raked his back with her nails, bucked her hips against his mouth, then flooded his face as she came. "God, Nathan, you turn me inside out."

When he moved to caress her with his mouth again, she pulled his head away. "Come inside me, now."

He guided his cock between her parted lips and entered her, slowly, steadily. Hot. Wet. Tight. Silky smooth. When he bottomed out inside her, she felt like he'd reached her heart.

"I love you, Nathan."

"I love you, Colleen."

He rose and then slid back again. Slowly. Gently. Her hips began to rise and she met his thrusts with her own. As they picked up the pace, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him ever deeper inside her.

They reached their peak at the same time. As he emptied himself inside her, her vagina contracted, then pulsed, sucking out his last drops. He stayed inside her until his cock went flaccid and slipped out. He watched in fascination as his semen oozed out of her cunt.

They held each other, kissing and stroking, until he rolled over, exhausted, on his back.

"Hey, I'm not through with you yet," she said, with a mischievous smile on her face. She leaned over him and trailed her hair across his cock. It stirred a bit and she reached down and shook it with her hand, watching it flop back and forth.

"Up there, big fella," she said, speaking right to his penis. She bent down and took him in her mouth, sucking him back to full attention. Already wet with desire, she straddled him and guided his cock with her hand, then sank down and filled herself up. She leaned forward, her hair covering them both like a tent. He adored the way her breasts hung before him, and cradled them both in his hands. She mewled softly as played with her nipples. Reaching behind her, she gently massaged his balls.

She rose up and slid down him again, encasing his throbbing erection in a tight sheath of liquid velvet. She rocked back and forth against him, her clit pressing against his pubic bone. She came hard, flooding him with her juices.

Flexing her vaginal muscles, she milked him until he erupted inside her.

Now exhausted, she rolled off him and pulled the covers over them both. They cuddled, spoon-style, his hand holding her breast, until they both drifted off. In the middle of the night, she wriggled against him, her ass cheeks pressed into his groin. He hardened again, lifted her leg, and slid into to her soaking wet pussy. He fell right back to sleep and was still inside her in the morning.

He was up and dressed in his terry robe when she finally stirred as the sun shone in the window. "Good morning, beautiful naked lady."

"Oh, Nathan, that was the most wonderful night of my life. I hate to leave."

"Good, because while you were still sleeping, I booked the room for the rest of the weekend."

"My hero! I better call home and tell them." Kathleen picked up the phone. "Hey, big sister, tell Mom we're staying here and I'll be home after school Monday. Yes, it was wonderful! No, no details. Tell you later."

She wiggled into her robe and gave Nathan a big kiss. "God, I am hungry! Need food."

They studied the room service menu and Nathan picked up the phone. He ordered eggs Benedict, hash browns, sour dough toast, cantaloupe, cheese Danish, a pot of coffee, and a pitcher of mimosas.

When their breakfast arrived, it was accompanied by a bowl of floating gardenias and amaryllis that perfumed the air. They settled in at the table by the window with a view of the whole town beneath them. The river sparkled in the distance. While they were eating, the maids came in to do up their room. They giggled and chattered in Spanish as they wadded up the sheet with the squished rose petals on it. Colleen blushed crimson.

When they finished eating, Nathan pushed the room service tray out into the hallway and hung the Do Not Disturb sign on the doorknob. Both were giddy from the mimosas.

"I need a shower. Care to join me, big boy?" She batted her eyelashes shamelessly in his face. Before he could answer, she grasped his penis and led him into the bath.

The shower was as big as her whole bathroom at home. Completely clad in granite, it had multiple shower heads, body sprays, and a massaging unit. They turned everything on full force and basked in the luxury.

Nathan picked up the bar of rosewater glycerin soap. "Turn around, I'll wash your back." Keeping the bar in his hand, he covered her back until it was lathered and slippery. He roamed lower, soaping her beautiful globes and the crack in between. He reached between her legs and teased her pussy from behind before moving down her thighs. She cooed with pleasure. Still behind her, he reached around and soaped her breasts, slowly and lovingly. Her nipples stiffened under his fingers. He moved down her belly, then slipped the soap between her legs. She grabbed his hand and pulled it into her center. He dropped the soap and slipped two fingers inside her, sawing them in and out until she cried out in the throes of orgasm. She threw her arms around his neck to keep her balance as her knees turned to jelly.

"My turn to do you." She duplicated his ministrations stroke for stroke. "Did anybody ever tell you you've got a great ass?" She reached between his legs and lathered his balls.

She soaped his swollen cock until it was slimy with lather, then began to slide her hands up and down. She gripped the head and twisted her hand around and around. A sound that resembled a low growl emerged from his throat.

He reached for her, and she backed away. "This one's just for you, so stand still and enjoy it." She pumped him faster and faster, one hand cupping his balls. She felt them contract and his sac harden as he shot a rope against the granite wall.

Satiated, he sat on the shower bench and watched her shampoo her hair. They stepped out of the shower and took the huge heated towels, each drying the other with the soft nap. That was foreplay in itself and they became aroused again.

She sat naked at the dressing table and used her blow dryer. When it was dry, she reached for her hairbrush. "Let me do that," he said, taking the brush out of her hand. It was a sensuous experience for both of them.

He brushed with one hand and ran his other one through the silky golden threads. Wrapping a strand around his cock, he teased himself into another throbbing erection.

When he was finished, Colleen went over to the bed, knelt down on all fours and wiggled her ass in his direction. Enraptured by the sight of her pussy from this entirely different perspective, he began to lick her, thrusting his tongue deep into her hole.

She reached between her legs and spread her lips wide apart, exposing a mélange of pink flesh surrounding her deep and mysterious tunnel. With his feet planted on the floor, he slipped into her. Grasping her hips, he rocked her back and forth as he thrust forward. They exploded together in perfect synchronicity. Flopping back onto the bed, they lay exhausted in each other's arms. "Let's stay naked all day."