All Comments on 'Colleen'

by Texas Refugee

Sort by:
  • 439 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

Definitely one of the best I've read on the site. Not to get into the gory details, I went through an astonishingly similar experience in my life, which really allowed me to connect with the story. Fantastic work, my man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you so much

This is one of the best stories I have read, and it is wonderfully written. I just want to thank you for writing this. It is absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

Magnificent the very very best story I've ever read bar none.I really mean that.This author has a talent that needs to be recognised and rewarded.Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Touching to say the very least

I found myself reading this story three times and each time I found each read to be more enjoyable than the last. Your talent in bringing sensitivity into a story is a plus.Thank you for your efforts.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago

The story of Bobby and Colleen was pretty sweet, what came before was less so.

Honestly, it felt like the first part of a cliched LW story had been awkwardly attached as the prologue, I think the story would have been better without it.

It was rushed through quickly and felt like the author just wanted a setup to get to 'the good stuff'.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
What came before Colleen

I kept wondering what was in Barbara's letter that he tore up. I was left with a sense of incompleteness regarding his life before moving.

Among other things, him getting the restraining order feels pretty unrealistic, and more like a simplistic device to cut Barbara out of the story.

I would have liked to know what happened to her during the divorce and afterwards.

It cast a slight shadow over the story.

I think the first part of the story should either have been fleshed out, or scrapped altogether. As is, it simply wasn't particularly immersive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story and awesome read

Wow! Best story I have read here and very touching.Thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2nd read

Even better

laloca8578laloca8578over 6 years ago
more than 5

would love to give it more than 5 stars

B0ngoMan229B0ngoMan229over 6 years ago
the letter

What was in the letter Barbara sent....

octabrainoctabrainover 6 years ago

The main character is a whimpering cuck in crumpled pants who fucked his old sis. He hadn't enough confidence to read Barb's letter.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
great story

wow - the first few paragraphs sucked me in. loved the reaction to his x when he saw the problem! why read what the x wrote? hopefully you'll write Ch. 4 and 5 if you're still writing. can't wait to start chapter 2.

octabrainoctabrainover 6 years ago

To Anonymous who is not enough brave to write his name.

Please note how thoroughly Bobby destroys the furniture. And he hides from the real world, he doesn't want to learn why his wife delivered a black baby.

The story hasn't a culmination. All what Bobby did is knocking his sister up. The family gladly accepted their incestuous liaison. There is no conflict in the story. FIN

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Five Stars: Well Deserved.

Hope this contributes to your self-image. Am enjoying the story. You have not published here for a while; are you still with us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

But i hate it when people start their story with cheating, it ruins my mood every time and i usually just find another story to read, but thankfully i stayed cuz this is a great story.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Beautiful

Stories like this help my heart. Hope to find love such as this someday. I pray it exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is just embarrassing

What grown man still wears briefs?

Oh, and the story was pretty good, too.

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
I've read this 3 times now.....

...... and it seems to get better every time.

Shame you can only vote once though .........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for posting I greatly enjoyed this story, lol I must I have read it multiple time and come back to it when I need a lift. The story is well written , the characters are great and it just makes me feel good when I feel down . Thanks again I hope you keep writing .

Thanks RANDY T.

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 6 years ago
Anything but

This story, and so many others on this site, do not fit the general public's conception of a porn site. In fact, many of these stories would be great on a screen whether big or small. The sex is real but it is only a small part of the story. The story itself is of human drama, overcoming tragedy and in the end sharing laughs, life and love. I see stories on the TV or movie screen that don't have near the depth that so many writers have been able to instill in their stories on this site.

I just wish that Texas Refugee would share more with us.

DarkStar4473DarkStar4473about 6 years ago
I READ THIS STORY EVERY TWO WEEKS!

I am not kidding I do read this story about every two week it is mt favorite story on this site! I am thankful my father was a printer and worked in printing places and binderies for 30 years, he taught me how to make books by hand, I have 4 copies of this story professionally leather bound books 3 of them are in a safety deposit box. I first read this story in November of 2016 and been reading about every two week every since. this is a grate story if you haven't read it yet READ IT! There's a reason this story is in the Literotica Hall of Fame!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dialogue check

Dialogue should be active voice not passive. You carried the emotion greatly. I think Barbara and Bobby should have a encounter

crawler101crawler101almost 6 years ago
a must read for all

one of the very very few stories i grant a 5* quotation...simply that good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A fantastic story.

Sets the bar for the genre, and for love stories in general.

Jason

Devious_DiamondbackDevious_Diamondbackover 5 years ago
Would rate a five but...

I can't get over how distracting some of the misspellings were. First and foremost, it's not "loose," the word you're looking for is "lose." Make sure you go back and thoroughly proofread your writing before final submissions to catch any stragglers in the text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely wonderful.

A beautiful love story that just happens to be incredibly erotic and sexy and even some humor. So very well written. I had to read it twice. A few minor grammar or spelling errors don't bother me when the story is this good. I particularly love the extended family characters along with Bobby and Colleen of course. The nieces are precious. And Jimmy and Mike have normal working-man jobs as well (construction and Deputy) which I loved. Thanks to the author for this masterpiece. Wish I could give it more than 5*. -dave

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94over 5 years ago
Still a great story

The only thing thats ever held back this story is the lack of confrontation between Barbara and Robert. He made the claim that he wanted to know why she had done what she did, both before and after he tore up the letter that probably had the explanation. And this is never resolved the rest of the story, you give an update on the asshole Derrick, a very dark update I might add, but never Barbara. It made no sense for the catalyst to the entire story to never be approached and explained.

SAV12SAV12over 5 years ago
MOE THAN 5 STARS

I LOVE THIS STORY! HAD ME CLOSE TO TEARS WITH THE TWO LITTLE NIECES. SEXY, EROTIC, JUST ENOUGH DRAMA, MAKES IT A BELIEVABLE STORY, AND A JOY TO READ. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MAGNIFICENT STORY. IT'S EASILY ONE OF LITEROTICA'S BEST.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
4th or 5th time reading it

still my all time fav. bar none

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974about 5 years ago
My 3rd read...I cry everytime!

Best story on the website. If 10 Stars were available, it would be a 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What happend with Barbara?

I was thinking there should be some type of story about Barbara about what caused her to betray her husband and get pregnant with another man's child and to carry the relationship for two years. The explanation may have been in the letter she sent Bobby that he tore up and sent back. She was a part of the story so a stand alone story about What. Why and. How would be in order.

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lovely

This was so much more than I was expecting. Very well written, paced, explained and delivered. Absolutely love it. Sending a 5 your way.

@anon from 6/1/19

Who gives a f*ck about Barbara? Worst kind of infidelity there is. I would have done the EXACT same thing in Bobby's place. Divorce the sh*t out of that b*tch, and let her live with her own betrayal and (hopefully) regret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story telling

Story had great flow and love between Colleen and Bobby was endearing. I really enjoyed it with some reservations. If anyone is looking for a good romance, incest or not, this is good story to read. As far as erotica, I just didn't feel it. Way too vanilla and Colleen's 'Thick bush' didn't help much either. I pictured my great grandparents having sex and i couldn't get aroused at all so I paid little attention to 'stick it in vagina and hump few time and make babies sex' story it had.

Also, I agree with some of the comments about the cheating to set the prologue was not necessary. Yes, it did bring out a rage in me and helped to establish my sympathy for the MC but I hate MC getting cuckold. it is such a turnoff. For 2 years getting sloppy seconds? She got knocked up so that means she was giving MC plenty of opportunity to taste the fluid of other man. Did that turned her on? How much of a pathetic man to be insulted by his wife like that... Not only that but she must have thought the possibility of her being knocked up by her black lover so meaning she had to have thought about truth coming out. But having to go through with marriage without fessing up and take the chance of giving birth that will in doubt bring to surface her infidelity? She seriously had no thought of respect for MC. If there was a hesitation on MC's part to even think about forgiving his cheating wife then I would have stopped reading right there. I think some readers will agree with me on this.

Overall, very good story telling. If you want a great emotional romance story then this story is for you. If you want, like I do, bro-sis incest romance with more modern sense of erotica without cheating and cuckold then this isn't it. I have given it 5 stars since it was a great writing.

roveroneroveronealmost 5 years ago
Third time, and STILL love it just as much as the first...

you certainly have a way with words..."...I will go crazy if I can't feel your cum in my cunt..." ...Americans have such a taboo about the word, unlike limeys, who I worked with for years, as an expat

certainly lucky he had such a cool boss, back before he split for the coast...

just LOVE she keeps her muffin full and lush....fine with her shaving her legs, but think she should keeps pits natural, too

certainly near, if not at top, of my all-time faves folder, and would appear 330 other people feel the same

AND find it incredible I never realized there were two more chapters, till today...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A BIT CRUEL TO HIS EX WIFE???? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!

To all those who have the view that he was "a bit cruel" to his ex wife and owed her the opportunity to at least listen to her side of the story...GET REAL! She's been fucking his Asshat Boss for two years??? The boss who piled on extra work so he'd have to spend more time at the office giving his wife the opportunity to fuck the boss while he's at work earning a living to support her. Apparently those who hold the belief that HE was cruel have not yet put themselves in his shoes OR experienced a similar situation in their lives with a cheating spouse or S.O. He owed her NOTHING NADA ZIP BUPKISS except what she deserved, what she got. "A bit cruel to his ex wife" should read "A bit cruel to his cheating slut tramp whore of an ex wife" WHAT!? Do you actually think that the cheating wife would have a logical, viable, rational , explanation for her betrayal? Her tramp behavior to a faithful husband? NOT! There is no possible excuse other than to satisfy her own slutty desires. Don't give me that blackmailed into it story. It's a bullshit excuse. What made this story particularly appealing was that the cheating wife got EXACTLY what she deserved. I could only wish that ALL CHEATERS whether they be wives or husbands or S.O.'s get this sort of treatment...their 'just desserts' as they say. And once they break that trust in their relationship can you REALLY take them back? Fuck no! Listen...you can break a mirror and sweep up the pieces into a nice, neat, and tidy little pile...but it's still a broken mirror. You actually CANNOT put Humpty back together again. That's the whole moral of that childhood story. You just can't put poor Humpty together again so THE MORAL is: be careful of what it is you are breaking... whether it be a mirror, or Humpty, or your relationship or marriage because you can't fix it once it's broken. It's toast. You may as well cut it loose...let it go...start over...which is exactly what the hero of this story has done. BRAVO to the author who obviously recognizes this basic truth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful Story

This is a beautiful, touching bit of erotica. I sincerely you continue, one Texan to another.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Barbara...

I saw lots of comments asking about Barbara. It's pretty obvious what happened if you read between the lines:

"I found more and more of the workload being put on my desk"

Derrick piles on the work, forcing Bobby to work long hours and go in on Saturdays. This separates him from his wife, giving Derrick the opportunity to seduce Barbara. He was "smooth with the women" and quickly beds her, starting a two year affair.

"But as the due date got closer Barbara seemed to run hot and cold."

She knew there was a chance the baby was Derrick's. The impending due date meant the moment of truth was fast approaching.

"During the last few weeks she had completely withdrawn and would flinch whenever I tried to touch her."

Because she's wracked with guilt. She doesn't know if her husband or her lover is the father of the baby.

"Barbara's face had a horrified look."

Oops! She just gave birth to a mixed-race baby. There's no way she can cover up her affair now.

"heard Barbara's voice demanding that I return to the hospital so we could talk. She called five more times in the next hour, each message becoming less demanding until the final one when she was crying and begging me to come to her."

This is the important paragraph. If she had been raped by Derrick, Barbara would not be imperiously demanding that Bobby go to the hospital. From the very beginning, she would be begging him to give her a chance to explain that this wasn't her fault and she was a victim. She doesn't do this. She starts by trying to aggressively control the confrontation, a tactic guilty people use to divert blame. When it's obvious her husband is ghosting her, she starts to panic and the begging and crying start.

"The only reason I don't fire your ass is because I need to keep you employed so you can raise that little bastard of mine."

This is the other important line. If Derrick had raped Barbara, then blackmailed her into the affair, would he really be taunting her husband like this after committing numerous felonies? Derrick loved the fact that he had got Barbara pregnant, and I suspect he'd been bragging about cuckolding Bobby for the last 9 months. She was obviously praying that the baby wasn't his...

Derrick expected Bobby to forgive Barbara and raise his bastard baby. You can tell that Barbara had lost respect for Bobby, because of the harsh tone she initially takes with him when her infidelity is discovered.

So there we have it. I can understand the temptation to think of Barbara as the poor innocent woman, raped by an evil predator... but that obviously isn't what happened.

I would have liked to hear her side too, but knowing she willingly betrayed him, Bobby's approach was a nice bit of revenge. He took one look at her bastard baby and cut her out of his life completely. Bobby shouted loud and clear that he thinks she's a disgusting whore and never wanted to even speak to her again... denying her the chance to apologise or make excuses for her vile behaviour.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
What happens to Barbara post-divorce?

Barbara still loved Bobby and was desperate for him to forgive her and give her another chance. His total rejection would have been soul destroying, leaving her broken and alone. The story implies Derrick is heading to prison for embezzlement, meaning no child support from the father. I can't see Barbara keeping the bastard baby, not when she reacted with horror at the sight of it. I expect she would give it up for adoption.

Colleagues at work loved Bobby and hated Derrick, so there's no way she could stay there... it would be a hostile environment. The affair was consensual, so she'd have little chance of successfully suing the company for sexual harassment. Derrick would have his assets seized if he was guilty of embezzlement, so she wouldn't be able to sue him either. She'd be forced to start over somewhere new with only $7k to her name (her share of the marital assets).

Barbara was a beautiful woman, so she could have landed a new guy post-divorce. However, she'd be completely fucked up emotionally after giving birth to a baby she never wanted, and demolishing her marriage to a man she never wanted to lose. With all that baggage, her prospects for a happy relationship are extremely grim.

Loneliness, depression... suicide? I just can't see her having a happy ending after blowing up her life so spectacularly.

dukea98dukea98over 4 years ago
Well done. An enjoyable read.

I enjoy your writing style and will be back for more. As to the comments about your treatment of Barbara - that comes under the heading of poetic license. Your choice. Personally, I agree with that choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

As for the Bitc# ex wife she got what was coming. The story was not about her. Great description of the feelings involved, made the story!

KJay15KJay15over 4 years ago
2nd time around

The first time I read this I gave it a 5* and after reading this again after about 5 years I don't know why I gave it such a high rating, I love the beginning, it's so much more realistic than all the rubbish cuckold stories on this site, the rest of the story is just way too sappy for me though, don't get me wrong I love a good romance, unfortunately I don't class this as one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I’d like to see more chapters to rap things up!!!

FatJimFatJimabout 4 years ago
WoW

This is one of the best stories I ever read. Well done

ihatesadendingihatesadendingalmost 4 years ago
One of the best

Maybe best of the best.

The one I keep coming back to read when I want to feel the warmness.

When I need someone to lean on but I don't have so instead I just have second-hand experience.

Great true love story.

Man I really want to have a lover like Colleen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A Love Story

This is truly a love story. It doesn't matter if the couples are brother and sister. They are also a man and a woman. They are both adults who are aware of their feelings towards the other but also know that there are other family members who will be part of the new family that they will be creating.

But not sure if in real life everyone would be so understanding?

I have a sister and when we were growing up in Los Angeles I approached her about how I felt towards her. Not as a brother loves his sister but how as a man I wanted to be with her. I had read this book.....one of those Greenleaf books that were popular in the sixties....and the book was about how a brother and his sister got together. I had given this book to my sister Jo Jo and told her that I wish that we were this couple.

To make a long story short....we never got together. Jo Jo was afraid of what it might do to our mother. Mom was a traditional Hispanic woman with old school norms and she would understand a brother and his sister wanting to be lovers.

Once at a family function my 3 year old came up to me and wanted to be held. Jo Jo said how beautiful Baby Tomas was and how my daughter Maria was also a very beautiful child. Then she drop a bomb on me when she said: "One of the biggest regrets that I had in my life was not ever exploring the possibility of us being lovers. I was young and afraid but the woman in me wanted you to be the first man to make love to me. I say that because you were always kind and gentle with me. And I know that you would have be kind and gentle with me when you took my virginity Tomas. That and our baby would have been so beautiful Tomas."

But we were both married and we never took it anywhere. But I feel in my heart that I too would have been like Bobby....Jo Jo would belong to only me and we would have made lots and lots of beautiful babies.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

A real love story, loving it immensely.

FuckerKingFuckerKingalmost 4 years ago
I loved it

Nothing better than this Keep going

prop69prop69almost 4 years ago
WOW

347 responses. Awesome

Good story, but why was Barbara never mentioned?

Even the bitch should have had more information.

Some excuse.

Did she lose her job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great love story, but bad ending

Loved the story, except for the part about getting pregnant and having a baby. No intelligent and responsible adult would take the risk of having a child where the chance of genetic defects is so high. It's completely irresponsible for family members to bear children. The likelihood of the child having a life filled with suffering is too high to take a chance.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

Reread this several times...and still love it...AND that you'e given Colleen a proper adult woman's lush full muffin...

and just now, due to new layout, noticed there'w a Ch 2-oh boy-!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Real, Believable, HOT , AMAZING PIECE...MAKE THAT A WORK OF ART!!

Fantastic. One of the most believable stories I have read! I laughed, felt compassion, really sexually excited a few times, (I am 67 years old!) , and came close to shedding a couple tears. There are a few typos, but , hey!, I didn’t pay $12.95 for this book, so I say it as constructive comment, NOT a complaint!

In addressing comments about increased possibility of birth defects, a simple paragraph about testing the fetal fluid for Down’s Syndrome, etc. would allay those legitimate fears and concerns.

Also, since there is a sequel as I write this, I imagine the girls will have to become aware of the reality regarding this new Sister. We had a brother & sister living under the same roof for over 30 years that we knew of. They both died at an advanced age, with NO children. Everyone knew about the situation. They pretty much kept to themselves, and they certainly were not bothered, at least not that i ever heard about. He was VERY protective of her. I talked to her one evening at the local bowling center to congratulate her on a big 600 series. After maybe 30-45 SECONDS, her brother came over and said “ok that’s enough”, and escorted her on out of the building. It was weird, as I only knew they were brother/ sister, I was NOT AWARE of their living situation.

My purpose for posting all that was to verify such situations DO indeed exist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Still probably the best story ever on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Great story. Would love to hear ex's excuse and why all the telephone calls.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

An excellent story. I loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best story

Man I love reading this story again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 3rd read, better every time

Why can't we make movies that are this good and real?

Wonderful work, Tex!

RiverViewGuy

ArkusRuksulArkusRuksulabout 3 years ago
First time reading

I decided to look at the authors in the hall of fame, did not disappoint. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Finish

Please finish the story it was just getting interesting

SirechoSirechoabout 3 years ago

Fantastic. I was able to feel and visualize each scenario as it unfolded, which is the best complement an author can get.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

I couldn't think of anything to add to the many praises other readers have heaped on Texas Refugee's story.

However, I'm always touched if somebody refers to or cites Mark Twain, who remains to be one of my favourite authors. Since Texas Refugee borrowed a preface of Twain's, I like to leave a little citation here myself.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained." Mark Twain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

I think I read this one many years ago. In any case, it was an outstanding story! Cinco Estrellas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Outstanding story!!!!! FIVE STARS!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I really hated that we never did get to learn what was in the letter that Barbara sent to Bobby in care of his lawyers. It was obviously a plea to have her side of the story told. But we never will know if it was begging for restoration or only for forgiveness. It is a huge elephant in the room IMHO. You could have shared the contents with the reader in some manner without having Bobby aware of the content. There are many ways that you could have done that. Otherwise, very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

(6/5/2021) (Pub date 4/2/2005)

This is my second read. Somehow it just got better. Tex only submitted 4 stories, 3 chapters for this series, and one stand-alone romance story. It's been more than 16 years, too bad he didn't write more. I hope he's doing well and still getting comment alerts.

redbaron172redbaron172almost 3 years ago

Hummm Lets see.... my third or fourth read....no maybe more.... who knows..... who cares....well Texas Refugee cares for sure.... awesome story. Love the progression. Can't vote again but if I could it'd be 5+++ stars.....

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Loved this story very much and do wish there will ba another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow it needs to continue brought tears to my eyes as well as laughter and I'm not one for this but great job will wait for more from you thanks (jason)

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! It definitely had me shedding tears. I look forward to a second chapter! Great job writing this very touching story.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Could easily also been listed under "Romance". Worth more than 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I seldom write reviews but you did a masterpiece thank you.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

One of the better stories on this site. Lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only read the first part so far but this is an absolutely beautiful story and made a Cynical Old Bastard (TM) tear up. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant

Wish35Wish35over 2 years ago

Okay all I can say is just, wow. This is one of the best stories I’ve read on here and by the end I didn’t even think of it as an erotica. You were able to write all of the emotions in such great detail that I was almost feeling the same pain as Bobby was. Absolutely brilliant.

Also obligatory hot as fuck definitely came

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelievable characters, engaging in unbelievable acts. The mother is the most unbelievable of all. For an incest story to really work, for there to be eroticism that touches the soul, the characters have to be people the reader cares about. I've seen none in this story. Thus, what could be erotic, degenerates into smut. Theres nothing wrong with smut, per se, but it is what it is. This story could have been so much more.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 2 years ago

I just finished reading all three of the Colleen stories. Together, these are some of the best, if not THE best story on Literotica: full of passion, love and understanding. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was an absolute amazing story . i am very hopeful that you write a new story about this truely amazing story

jack_ittardjack_ittardabout 2 years ago

Just beautiful, now on to part 2.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a well rewritten short Story, rather realistic; with a lot of heart felt emotion. One can feel "The Love".

Great build up and detail of each person.

Props and hats off

A Standing "O"

BRAVO

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

handled breaking the news to the family very well. $5 bet was an awesome touch, LOL. Nice that the girls wanted to call him Daddy. could have traded all the repetitious "great" sex for an insight to 1st wife's cheating and ex-boss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

This would be one of the better stories on Literotica that I’ve read. This wasn’t just an incest story between a brother and sister it was a real love story. When the two girls asked if your could call him Daddy I lost it completely. A very well.deserved ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best story i've read on this site beautifully written

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

I have a hard time describing this story, only two words comes to mind. BEAUTIFUL AND NICE!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Sing we all Noelle!

Great story! A bit of a roller coaster ride to start but it ends beautifully. Truly well written and thought out. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very well written and thought out story. If I didn't know better I would say this is a true story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great story, beautifully written. I'm a sucker for happy endings. Thanks for sharing

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

I loved this story but I'd really like to see a conclusion, please please update it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pity such an interesting story has to start out with him being a cucked, oblivious idiot, with a cheating wife/gutter slut at the get go? Leaves a bad taste from the opening scene, all the way through all three parts.

Joseph1946Joseph1946over 1 year ago

Too slow and too detailed about work problems at the beginning.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 1 year ago

Beautifully written; enjoyed it thoroughly. I don't know where all of these trolls are coming from that have to tear down good works of literature because the characters act differently than they would have, but I have said it a million times:

"If you don't like the way a story starts, what a character chooses to do about a problem, or how the author chooses to conclude the story, WRITE YOUR OWN and stop hiding behind the 'ANONYMOUS' tag!" We want to know what you like, but don't berate our works because you can't do it better or won't prove to us that you can!

Rex0naRex0naover 1 year ago

I liked the story, but I'm unsure why this is under incest. Could've made Colleen a widowed sister-in-law instead and almost nothing about the story would change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautiful and compelling read. I have read this story many times and it never fails to arouse me . I

have read all your other stories but this is my favourite "Crashbandicoot"

Skull9520Skull9520over 1 year ago

This was a very good read. Beginning had me feeling really bad, emotions increased as the more I read then came the arousal. I did find it disappointing that the first time it was mentioned that Bobby actually got some head was way after she was pregnant. Even still 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!! Pretty damn good!! Im a sucker for romance and the taboo of siblings. I can sympathize with these characters. After leaving home for the US Marine Corps, going all over the world and to war, then returning home 8yrs later to my Little Sis that was not so little anymore & was smoking hot redhead making more $$ in 5yrs than I will in a lifetime! LOL… its life, its good, its bad, but it is amazing all the same.

I love this story! You can feel the love between the characters! And the dude aint a coward! Though i wish he would have inflicted a bit of revenge on the cheating wife.

Hjimmy29Hjimmy29over 1 year ago

Holy shit. Just holy shit. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost none of these stories go into any of these possibilities, but you tackled the mountain and it fricken moved!! Good job and I cant wait to read the next parts!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous