College Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that wasn't gonna work at all, but having tasted her already, my togue itched for her. I knelt btween her thighs and trailed my fingers, up around her nipples as I marveled at her beauty. She moaned softly as I tweaked each nipple, enjoying her slight shifts from my touches.

"Oh Harry, that feel so good."

I liked her calling me Harry. It didn't seem so weird, even though it still was. My body slid up hers and I bit and sucked her nipples, and her cries got louder. My God, she's a moaner, I thought.

Her belly was smooth as I trailed kisses over it, and she grabbed my head and pulled it towards her pussy.

"Please, Harry, eat me like you did before, please!"

And I did, my tongue probing, feeling her squirm and cry out, urging me on.

She held me firmly in place, seeming to be trying to insert my whole head inside her, humping my face, my nose pressed hard against her clit as she grea louder and louder.

"ARGGGGHHH!"

I felt a wave of cum eject from her, so much cum from a girl so young. Her pussy seemed to twitch as she shouted out that she was cumming and she clapped her thighs around my head, pinning me while she moved with each wave, each spasm.

She lay silent, breathing heavily, for a long moment after releasing me from her clutches. I was gasping for air, too, wondering if there was another scotch in the bar.

I got up and went, found another one and opened it.

"Give me some of that."

Kate took a gulp, swirling it like mouth wash, winking at me. I gulped the rest greedily and she was on her knees, my still hard cock in her mouth, the scotch tingling my head as it numbed it slightly. After a second, she was back up.

"That will make you last longer", she whispered in my ear as she pulled me over to bed again.

She pushed me down and climbed over me, holding my shaft in her fingers as she climbe unto the saddle.

She was no virgin, but oh so tight. When she took the tip inside her hot hole, I knew it wouldn't just be th etip.

Kate, leaned forward, her lips close to my ear. "Harry, I want you to know, if this is only once, that's fine, but I just wanna say I love you, and I have to do this. For me."

I slid in easily and she bit my neck, crying out. She settled there, then lazily moved her hips, like a washing machine.

I liked her taking her time, seemingly in no rush.

We kissed again, and my cock caught fire, the scotch had done it's job. I began thrusting into her as she arched her hips, riding me like a cowboy. Her head was shakng.She cried and barked, her hair everwhere.

Slap, Slap, Slap, our hips slammed together, the urgency continuing. Her eyes were on fire, lust seething there as she said "Fuck me, Harry, Fuck me now ,Harry, harder! Harder!"

I knew that I couldn't cum inside her. Pregnancy was out of the question, so I resolved that I had to pull out, and as I drew nearer the edge,I told her, "I'm almost there, baby, almost!"

"Yes Daddy! cum for me, cum Daddy, cum!!"

I slammed away, holding her hips thrusting harder and harder and finally,as I was about to release, I withdrew and rolled her over, kneeling over her and letting go, my white hot cum shooting onto her lovely face and breasts.

She seemed surprised but excited none the less, and grabbed my cock and jerked it, watching me shoot onto her, then licking me dry.

i looked down at my full-grown daughter, covered in my sperm, and wondered what the bitch would think if she could see us now. That made me smile again.

12