College Clinic Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

At this point I realized that I wanted to hear Julie describe the video. God help me, I know it's completely wrong to "mix business and pleasure." Yes, absolutely. It is wrong.

"What was on the video?" I asked, the clipchart now resting in my lap.

Julie stiff-armed the edge of the table and leaned forward a bit. "This lady was stepping into a strapon harness that had a rubber cock fastened to the part of the harness that fits up against your crotch. She was talking to a naked guy who was sitting on the bed. And his dick was really, really hard---it was sticking straight up to ceiling, so you knew he was anxious for the woman to do him."

I had to say something at this point to make it seem like I was Julie's doctor and was asking these things only in the name of providing her medical advice. (Could I do it without cutting short Julie's description? I hoped not.)

"Yes, yes, I understand, Julie. I'm just trying to find out if you--"

Then Julie, bless her heart, rushed right on with her description.

"She was telling him things that got me so hot I couldn't stand it. Things that made me want to do it to Jonas. She said that she was going to love how good it felt when she slid it inside him and squirmed against his ass."

I crossed my legs as I sat on the stool.

"Just hearing that one thing made me know I wanted to do Jonas, Dr. Greene. So if you're worried that I'm not into this and that Jonas is making me do it, well, you can see that I'm the one that's eager for it, but I just know he's going to love it, too."

I smiled, trying to tamp down the mental imagery running behind my eyes---the images that Julie's description had started.

"Then the video showed the woman finishing with lubing the strapon. She poured more lube into her hand and told the guy to get on his hands and knees on the bed and put his chest down to the mattress. She smeared the lube all over his crack and put her fingers inside him. He was moaning. She asked if he was ready to get fucked. He made this really sexy, kind of surrender-type sound when he said, 'Yes,' and then she slid her strapon into him in one slow stroke."

"Julie, that's plenty. You can stop now. I was just trying to make sure that you're going to be okay with this."

This time I really did want her to stop. Her explicit description of the man-fucking video she saw which launched her desire to fuck her boyfriend in the ass with a strapon was arousing me. I had to get back to being a college clinic doctor.

A college clinic doctor doesn't slide her hand down the front of her slacks in order to press a fingertip firmly against her aroused clit to intensify the pleasurable sensations she knows are waiting there. Julie's video description was making me desperate to do just that.

"Oh. Sorry," she said, blinking twice and looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry, Dr. Greene. I got carried away. It's just so . . . well, the whole idea is just so hot and sexy that it's pretty easy to get way over the top when I talk about it. I really appreciate that I can discuss this kind of stuff with you, though. You have no idea how hard it is to find anybody that's willing to listen, not to judge, and who's also qualified to give advice on things like this."

If she only knew.

"Okay, I understand," I said, smiling at her. "There's a real mental aspect to taking a man with a strapon, and it might even be more exciting than the physical sensations of doing it. I had to make sure you were prepared for that, and it's pretty clear, based on your description of the video you saw and how you reacted to it, that you're into this idea both mentally and physically. That's good."

I stood up from the stool and smoothed out my smock. Looking at my young patient as she sat expectantly on the exam table, I said, "Get Jonas in here for a check-up, Julie, and arrange it for the one night a week when I'm the physician on duty. This semester that happens to be Tuesdays, which is a good night because there's usually nothing going on which could interrupt us for the short time I'm going to help you out with your situation."

Then I told Julie how the scenario was going to play out.

Next, I went to my office and dialed Eric's work number. Knowing it had been several weeks since Eric's and my last session with the strapon, I thought he might be ready to bend over for me this evening. "Sweetie," I whispered into the phone, "the doctor informs me that she's found something she needs to investigate further based on your last exam. The doctor happens to be working her one late night of the week tonight and has asked me to check with you to see if you can come in tonight for additional tests. Do you think you can make it?"

I congratulated myself. Nice---even if anyone at the clinic overheard anything, no one would ever know the code I had just used meant I had asked my handsome boyfriend to strip and surrender his tight little asshole to my fingers and my strapon tonight.

"Um, let me check my calendar," Eric said. I could picture the smile on his face when he spoke those words, knowing that he was teasing me as part of our little game. "Uh, yeah, that looks like it should be okay."

"Oh, wonderful. I don't want anything to be wrong with you, and it's such a relief knowing the doctor can work you in tonight." (I was mentally word playing when I said that: ". . . knowing that Dr. Greene can work into you tonight," was what I meant.)

"Did the doctor say anything about what needs to be followed up on?" Eric asked, and I definitely heard a little smile in his voice.

"Well, not in a lot of detail. You know---patient confidentiality and all that. I do remember, though, something the nurse said about the necessity for a follow-up prostate check."

After hanging up, I went immediately to the bathroom, which was one of those small, single-toilet, unisex bathrooms common at clinics and doctors' offices. Locking the door---something everyone expects to be done---gave me the privacy I absolutely had to have at that moment. I quickly squirmed my slacks and panties down my legs far enough to sit on the toilet seat and splay my legs open, which gave me the access to my moist pussy that I had to have. Then, as unprofessional as it was to do it in my place of business, I gave in to the intense sexual arousal that was my own fantasy of strapon man-fucking. I stroked my clit as I worked a couple of buttons open on my blouse to snake the other hand in and push one of my bra cups up so I could get to my hard nipple. The orgasm I had as I ran a movie in my mind of Eric's gorgeous ass in front of me, cheeks firmly in my grip as I held him open, and the tip of my strapon slowly entering his tight hole while he moaned and encouraged me to go deeper was a delicious warm-up to what would happen that night when he got home.

* * *

"Your vitals all look good, Jonas. You're smart to come in, though. This is a good time in your life to get some baseline adult readings of your physical condition. That can be very helpful in the future for a doctor who's trying to figure out what's wrong if you encounter any problems. The clinic here provides a summary you can take with you."

He was sitting on the exam table, and I'd just checked his eyes and ears, listened with the stethoscope to his lungs, and was preparing to proceed to the more interesting parts of Jonas' examination.

"Let me step outside for a minute while you take off your clothes and slip into this"---I held out the standard-issue examination gown---"and then I'll come in so we can do your hernia check." I didn't mention anything that would come after that, but I'm sure Jonas knew my finger was going up his ass in the next few minutes.

What Jonas didn't know was that Julie was at the clinic, too. She was in the examination room next to where Jonas was about to get the ride of his life. I pulled the curtain around the exam table area to let Jonas know I was concerned about his privacy as he disrobed. There was a more important reason, however, that I drew the curtain closed.

I quietly stepped out of the room after drawing the curtain and went directly into the room next door down the hall. Julie had just stepped into the harness when I entered the room where she was readying herself. We had agreed that Jonas was the only one who was going to be naked during my assistance with his initiation. I had actually been the one to insist on that, even though I knew I would desperately want access to my crotch for some intense masturbation at the scene I would be witnessing. Still, it was the right thing to do, and I'm sure it helped put Julie more at ease. With all the bravura she exhibited in her conversation the week before, she was still a virgin at doing a man, and she was still a coed who knew she was pushing the limit in a decidedly risky (but therefore that much more exciting) venture at her university's clinic.

I watched as she slipped the dildo through the opening and snugged up the straps.

She blushed when she saw me come in and fumbled with a buckle.

"Are you excited about doing this, Julie?" I asked.

"Excited. Embarrassed. Really wet already. You name it, Dr. Greene. This is just so . . . so . . ."

"Enough said," I reassured, holding up my hand. "Just do as we planned." I patted her shoulder, waited for her to make her final adjustment to the way the end of the dildo was positioned on the crotch of the dance tights she was wearing, and then I handed her a latex glove from the dispenser in the room. She struggled into it, finally tugging it on completely. Playing out our devious plan, she dipped into the opened jar of lube on the counter and drew out a glob which she quickly deposited on the top side of the make-believe cock sticking out from the harness. She smeared the lube liberally around the dildo, coating her gloved fingers in the process.

I stepped out the door, making sure that the only other person at the clinic right then, the receptionist in front, wasn't for some reason back in the exam rooms area, and then nodded for Julie to follow me. The whereabouts of the receptionist wasn't something I was worried about. She was trained not to venture back into the exams room area. Staying out helped minimize patient embarrassment.

Julie followed me into the room where Jason would be deflowered, and before I squeezed through the small opening between the curtain and the wall, I pressed my finger to my lips as a I glanced back at Julie.

Jonas was sitting on the exam table in his gown. I pulled a latex glove from the dispenser on the counter and snapped it against my wrist when it was completely on my hand. I always do that. It somehow seems to emphasize who's in charge.

Jonas began to blush. I just love that when I'm about to do these examinations on attractive college studs.

"Stand here in front of the exam table," I said, motioning to the spot, "and lift your gown so I have access to your testicles."

Jonas did as he was told. I continued with my directions, talking a bit more loudly than I would have normally---Julie would love hearing this---but not too loudly so as to draw the attention of the receptionist.

"Thank you. Now spread your legs apart a bit farther so your testicles dangle freely."

Being a doctor sometimes has rewards that compensate for the ridiculous interning hours and the gauntlet of med school.

I cupped his balls in my gloved hand.

"Jonas, would you lift your penis out of the way while I check your testicles for lumps."

He swallowed, and the blush on his face had deepened. But he was a trooper, and he did as he was told.

I rolled the vulnerable orbs between my fingers. "You should do this periodically in the shower to check for any unusual bumps or spots that feel different. Testicular cancer is highly curable if caught early." I continued for longer than was really necessary, but Jonas wouldn't know that. He had nice balls.

"Okay, Dr. Greene," he managed to grit out. I saw that his penis was starting to engorge by noting its appearance between his fingers as he held his cock. I looked down to ensure that he didn't see my smile. And I continued to slowly and sensuously glide my gloved fingers around his balls.

I removed my hand. "You can let go of your penis now. I need to do the hernia check."

He hesitated. I loved it. I knew why he was slow to respond moving his hand. It was because his cock had been quick to respond.

Finally he acquiesced and put his hand nervously at his side. His cock was at half mast.

"Don't be embarrassed, Jonas," I said, again being sure that Julie, standing just outside the curtain, could hear me clearly. "It's natural that a man's penis will tumesce as a result of having his scrotum and testicles manipulated."

He exhaled a bit. "This is so embarrassing . . ."

"Happens a lot in my line of business," I joked. I wanted to put him at ease. He would have to be nice and relaxed for what was to come.

I planted my gloved hand in the appropriate spot on the right side. "Turn your head and cough for me, Jonas." Lovely boy---he did as he was told. "Again," after moving my hand to the left side. What a good boy at following directions.

I rose from the stool to stand in front of him. "I do have to get a feel of your prostate, Jonas. Let me adjust the table for you." He moved to the side, his naked cock swinging slightly, I knew, beneath his gown, and I dropped the front and rear sections so that when he leaned over the table his head would hang down. I didn't want him to see Julie observing his examination. "Please stand here with your legs spread and bend over the table. It's probably best to remove the gown first," I said, not explaining why this would be necessary.

In fact it wouldn't, but the visual would be so much hotter for Julie if she saw her guy in that position completely naked.

I simply adore obedient men. Jonas moved into position. "A little wider, please," I said, gently tapping on the inside of one of his thighs.

This is the part of these examinations that I like the most. Seeing the guy get into position. Seeing him adjust himself so that he is open for me. And the way their cocks and balls hang down between their spread legs is so sexy. But the exquisite moment of anticipation as I watch all this is undeniably the most toe-curlingly erotic part of the entire ritual. The torturous anticipation builds rapidly because I know I' m going to penetrate them, and they're going to willingly---if not always with enjoyment---submit to the most intimate examination a woman can ever give a man.

I have analyzed this at length, I can assure you. How does a doctor separate what she does professionally from what she adores doing to her own man? I have wondered if male doctors have to struggle with this when they give female patients a digital rectal exam or have to do pap smears and other intimate tests. At first, I worried---agonized---over how I should handle this. But that made me nervous during my examinations of men, something which was definitely not good. (There's enough prejudice against female doctors, period, without a "lady doctor" being nervous with male patients adding fuel to the fire.) So I realized I had to get over my issues.

The answer came pretty easily: Enjoy my work.

When the guy is fit, handsome, and nervous is when I like my job the best. Jonas met those qualifications nicely. He had an adorable ass. As he moved into position I watched his strong legs flex. Then came the best part. He lowered his chest to the table, which raised his naked butt in the air.

"That's it, Jonas. Now just stay like that for a moment and let me get the lubricant. I don't want you experiencing any discomfort."

The jar of lube usually stays on the counter next to the latex gloves. I'd put it on the other side of the curtain on purpose. I pulled the curtain slightly away from the wall.

That was Julie's cue. She moved silently into place, handing me the jar of lube. I smiled at her, and she stood quietly, her eyes wide at the sight before her.

"Okay, Jonas, I've coated my finger very well. Now I'm going to lubricate your anus." I saw Jonas' legs twitch, and I know Julie saw it, too. He knew he was going to enjoy what I was about to do, but he didn't want me to know that.

I spread his taut asscheeks apart with the fingers of my left hand while I balanced the dollop of lube I'd scooped from the jar on one fingertip of my gloved hand. At this point I stepped slightly to the side so that Julie's view was totally unobstructed. I looked back to see that she had moved one hand to her breasts, and the fingers of her gloved hand were lightly playing across the phallus jutting from her crotch, smearing the lube around.

"Relax a bit, Jonas. I must do a visual inspection for hemorrhoids at this point, and I need you to unclench your anus completely for the inspection. Please try to open up a bit if you can." It was true that a visual inspection is part of these procedures, but that part about opening up isn't really necessary. It would turn Julie on to hear it, though, and Jonas might really do it, which would be a huge turn-on for me. Seeing a man open himself upon command is beyond sexy. It's something that pushes every last one of my erotic buttons.

It was important for Julie to see Jonas obey. I was certain it would arouse her enormously. I smiled slightly as I held my patient's asscheeks spread apart. (Perhaps Julie and Jonas would re-create this little scenario in a role play sometime in the future: Nurse Julie would undoubtedly find something during patient Jonas' exam which would require a very thorough digital exploration inside the snug confines of his warm anus . . ..)

My visual inspection in this instance must have taken a long time in Jonas' mind. Wanting Julie to enjoy herself as much as I was while we two partners in crime readied him for Julie to take his cherry, I held Jonas open and vulnerable for as long as I dared.

And both of us were delighted to see that, about fifteen seconds after my directions to open for me, Jonas' cute little pucker relaxed a bit, and a small aperture appeared in the center. I grinned back at Julie when the aperture came into view, and she silently moved a bit closer.

"Thank you, Jonas. I know that might have been embarrassing, but it helps me be as thorough as possible in documenting your health status. Now, please remain as open as you can for the next part. It will help if your anus is relaxed and offering minimal resistance when I lubricate you."

Julie was rubbing her breasts in earnest at this point. Thank goodness she was being quiet about it. In truth, Jonas might not have heard a small, unusual sound at that point because I caught the slightest of moans that came from him. He quickly quieted, and I'm sure that if I had walked around to the front of the table to look at his face, he would have been as red as a beet.

It was a pity I couldn't do that. Seeing the shame and embarrassment on his face mixed so delightfully with the expression of being excited beyond measure and willing to be toyed with is one of the most delicious parts of doing a man. Perhaps Julie would figure this out for herself.

Jonas, for his part, was playing the role Julie and I had laid out for him to the hilt. The fact that he didn't know it was that much more a turn-on.

My gloved fingertip made contact with his opened hole. He started at the contact, and I felt his asshole tighten, as I knew it would. Anticipating the reaction, my finger was already in to the first knuckle. I held it there firmly, my other hand continuing to spread his butt apart for Julie's viewing pleasure.

"Relax, Jonas. I'm not going to hurt you." Again, it took several seconds before I felt him start to relax. It was normal that it would once more take a bit of time for his anus to accommodate my command. The rush that I got from feeling him give himself up to the finger I had poised at the entrance of his asshole was pretty normal for me, too.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers