College Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, no! I do want to come. I mean. Ah. I just got a little distracted, and now my friend from earlier is coming over..I don't know if I can bring the notes any time soon..' I read my message over and over and over before finally deciding to send it. I got an almost-immediate response from her.

'Have your friend drop the notes by. I want to speak with her.'

I stared blankly at the text. I still hadn't thought of a reply by the time Violet came knocking at my door.

I flushed a deep crimson. I forgot to clean up, or put my clothes back on.

"O-One sec Vi!" I yelled in a panic, scrambling to my feet to get dressed. She obviously didn't hear me, or didn't care, because she strode right through my unlocked door. I must say, the look on her face was priceless.

I shrieked and quickly dove under my covers, my ears burning hotly. I felt her presence just over me and could see her shadow through the blanket.

"Come out from under there." She commanded softly, her voice strange. It didn't sound like her at all.

I peeked out from under the covers to look up at Violet.

She was staring right back at me, biting her lip.

"Vi.....? What's wrong?"

She didn't answer. Instead she climbed over me, straddling me with her hands and knees. I looked up to her, still not understanding the situation.

She gripped the covers and yanked them off me. Shuddering at the burst of cold air on my naked legs and thighs, I curled up under her, my earlier embarrassment returning. I covered my face and tried to disappear. She shifted above me, and I felt her breath against the back of my hands.

"Look at me." Came her voice. It was husky now, almost breathy. I looked up at her between my fingers, shuddering.

She was looking at me the same way Victoria had. I only had a second to process this before my hands were pinned above my head and her mouth was on mine. I shut my eyes tight, stunned.

I couldn't believe it! My best friend for years was kissing me! I'd never even thought she was into me! Why was she doing this now?

Before I could think any more, I was propelled back into reality by the feel of her tongue tracing my lips. I gasped involuntarily and opened my mouth to protest. She took that as a sign of approval and shoved her tongue past my parted lips before I could utter a word. I tried shrinking back, pulling away, anything, but she had me pinned, and god was she a good kisser.

Her tongue sought out mine as her fingers entwined with mine, holding me down firmer. As her tongue danced and teased around inside my mouth, mapping every inch of it before finally reaching my tongue, she slid her legs between my own and spread me wide. I couldn't suppress a moan. She knew exactly what to do.

By the time she pulled her tongue from my mouth to bite down on my lower lip, I was breathless and, despite not necessarily wanting this, soaked with need. I writhed beneath her and whimpered at every nibble she started making. First under my jawline, then her warm mouth sought out my ear, one of my worst weaknesses, and she knew it. She took the lobe between her teeth and tugged, eliciting soft whimpers and moans from me with every pull.

"Vi.." I whimpered, still trying to to get a grip on things. My voice was weak, though. She knew she had me. But I still had to try.. "Vi stop..."

That only coaxed her further.

Releasing one of my hands, only to grasp it again, pinning me by my wrists with one strong hand, she slid her free hand up my shirt and grasped my breasts. I gasped again and my back arched up into her, clearly a sign for more. I bit my lip, trying desperately to get a grip. But Violet's grip tightened on me. It was no use, I was a goner.

She yanked up my shirt and bra, with a gasp from me, and sought out my rock-hard nipples. First one, then the other, she took into her mouth. Sucking, nibbling, biting, tugging, teasing. I was squirming and moaning helplessly beneath her.

She leaned up and looked down at me now, panting just as hard as I.

"Ash, I love you." She said fiercely, a fire in her eyes. It made my body tremble, the way she said it and how she looked at me. I couldn't speak. I wouldn't have known what to say if I could. Before I could manage a coherent thought, her mouth was on mine again, kissing me aggressively.

It only lasted a minute or so before I felt her easing up, the aggression fading into tender, soft pecks. I figured out why.

While I'd been so caught up in her sudden attack on my mouth, I hadn't even realized she'd tied my hands to the headboard. I tugged at my restraints, wide-eyed like a rabbit caught in the eyes of a snake.

"Stay here.." Violet said in almost a teasing manner, placing a final kiss on my lips before she got up and, taking Victoria's notebook, left me.

"Vi! Dammit, come back!" I shouted after her, exasperated.

She was gone without a second look back.

I sighed and gave up on her coming back. Instead I tried pulling myself free. Tugging, twisting, trying to reach up and even bite through them. Nothing. I was stuck. Groaning, I resigned myself to pulling the covers up onto me as much as I could with my feet and legs for at least a little privacy, and closed my eyes. She'd be back eventually, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet pounded on the door to room 705, where supposedly Victoria was staying.

"Come in." A soft voice came through the door. It was certainly her.

Striding in, Vi's temper flared red-hot at the sight of this so-called-beauty. She was sitting against the far wall, thumbing through a magazine. Only when Vi closed the door did she look up, her green eyes both amused and seething. Had Vi not been an entire head and a half taller than this woman, she would have felt intimidated. Luckily size was on her side.

She tossed the notebook onto the bed beside Victoria, sneering at her.

"Sorry that Ash couldn't make it." Vi said with mock sincerity. "She's a little tied up at the moment."

Knowing flashed in those green eyes and Victoria rose, taking the few necessary steps to be in front of Vi. Vi swallowed involuntarily.

"Tell me something.." Victoria murmured, her voice as cold as her eyes. "Which one of us do you think she would come to, should you make her choose?"

All the color drained away from Vi's face, but she held her ground, gritting her teeth.

"I won't give her to you. Just because you have a pretty face doesn't make you any better than I. I know everything about her, while you know her name. You have no chance."

An amused smile tugged at Victoria's lips and she chuckled, a deep, sensual sound just like her voice.

"I guess we'll just see about that. If you're so confident, let's make a bet." She stared up into Vi's baby pink eyes, daring her.

"Name it." Vi challenged, not backing down.

"I bet I can get her to be mine by the end of this week."

"You're on." Vi said automatically. "And if by that time she isn't yours, you're to drop everything and stay the fuck away from her."

"Likewise." Victoria purred. "Though I'll say she can still see you, since you guys are SUCH good friends..."

Vi grit her teeth again and turned to leave.

"I'm going to see her now, by the way." Victoria said softly, passing right by her. "So get lost."

Before Vi could respond, the bitch had left her standing in the doorway.

"Shit! I left her tied!"

It was too late now, Victoria was out of sight already. Violet smashed her fist into the wall beside her, satisfied a hole was there. It was her first act of revenge, and wouldn't be her last.

----------------------------------------------------------

The soft click of the door opening woke me a little while later. I had no idea how much time had passed, but my room was pitch black. It must've been past 9.

I stirred slightly, straining my eyes.

"Vi?" I whispered, starting to panic a little. My door hadn't been locked, which was how she got in the first place.

I jumped slightly when a finger was pressed to my lips. I sighed a little and relaxed lightly.

"Jesus Vi, you could have turned on the lights or someth--"

My words were cut short by a pair of lips pressed to my own, my lips being parted with a tongue. The kisses tasted different than before, and a sweet smell engulfed me as someone moved over me. My eyes went wide. It was Victoria's smell.

I started struggling a little, overwhelmingly confused. Why was she here? What happened to Violet?

My thoughts were interrupted by the blankets being pulled off my legs again and a hand pressing my shoulders into the mattress. I felt comforted by her hands and felt myself relax again, but I wanted my hands free to feel her, to know it was real.

"Victoria.." I started, only to be silenced again with her mouth. Her lips tasted like sweet carrot cake and vanilla. It was intoxicating. I opened my mouth to her probing tongue and danced my tongue along with hers. It was so sensual, I couldn't get enough of it, but I pulled away enough to break the kiss, her lips trying to follow.

"W-Wait, Victoria.." I breathed, inhaling her sweet breath. "Untie me..I want to touch you.." I whispered shyly. I felt a new heat over me as she reached up and untied me, her deft hands skilled in the dark. Flexing a little, I reached up and touched her for the first time. Her skin was so soft. I traced her lips, the curve of her nose, the shape of her eyebrows, memorizing every inch of her face in the dark.

When I traced over her lips again, they parted beneath my fingers and I felt her hot breath. I shuddered and tangled my fingers into her soft, short hair and pulled her to me, my mouth seeking hers. I got what I want; her lips hungrily sought mine. I felt a shiver run through her as I caught her bottom lip between my teeth and softly sucked on it. I pulled her down to me tighter, wrapping one leg around her waist to press her weight into me. She felt more amazing than I could have dreamed.

Our lips met again in an increasingly intense kiss, our tongues mapping each other's mouths and our tongues fighting for the lead as they danced together. She broke away first, panting against my lips. I wasted no time.

My mouth hungrily explored her neck, sucking, biting, nibbling, grazing my teeth over her sensitive flesh until she was squirming on top of me, making the cutest but hottest noises I could ever imagine. I could climax just by making her moan.

I slid my hands up her shirt and she complied by raising her arms. Her shirt, and bra, were tossed to the floor. I let my hands roam over the newly exposed skin, my only regret being that I couldn't see her.

I reached her chest and felt the weight of her breasts. They were perfect. I pulled her down to me and brought my mouth to her chest, kissing every inch of it. She groaned in encouragement, her hands tangling in my hair and clutching me tighter to her chest. I worshipped her breasts like I hope no one ever had. Kissing all over, biting, softly sucking here and there. My tongue traced around first one nipple and then the other, teasing her by never making contact. Having been teased enough, she pushed my head lightly, and I complied, eagerly taking one hard nipple into my mouth, sucking on it as if my life depended on it. This brought such delicious moans from her. I grazed my teeth against the hard bud in my mouth and she spasmed above me, gripping my hair tighter. I moved my mouth to the other swollen nub, giving it the same love and affection I had given the other one.

While paying my attention to her wonderful breasts, I dipped my hand down to her waistline, running my fingers over the sensitive skin there. She was wearing shorts, it felt like. I slid my hand between her thighs and felt an intense heat there with a warm wet spot slowly forming. I lightly pressed my hand there. She jumped slightly and her legs pulled together, her soft moans getting louder. I needed no more encouragement than that.

I swiftly tugged down her shorts over her luscious ass, delighted she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I dipped my hand between her legs again to her sex, amazed at how wet she was. Suddenly I wanted nothing more than to taste her.

I withdrew my hand and released her rock hard nipple from my mouth, rolling her over onto her back. I sought out her mouth and kissed her hard but sensually, our tongues mingling for another dance before I started kissing down her body, taking in her scent of, oddly enough, newly washed clothes with a hint of some cologne I couldn't place. It was so deliciously intoxicating, I couldn't get enough of it. I had to have more. I needed to taste more of her, feel her writhe under me.

I pulled her legs apart as I continued my descent down her delectable body, nipping and kissing her stomach, playfully flicking my tongue against her navel. I felt goosebumps ripple all over her body. She was begging now, pleading for me to take her. I wanted to hear more of that.

"Tell me what you want, baby." I whispered into her skin, kissing down the inside of her left thigh. I paused to nibble as I waited.

"Please, lick me.." Victoria whimpered. God it was so hot.

"Lick where?" I inquired, not having enough of that sexy plea. "Here?" I danced my tongue over the skin of her right thigh.

She twisted her fingers in my hair, trying to push me towards her honey hole.

"Here, please..!" She begged, nearly cried. It was so delicious.

I took a slow lick along her slit and was rewarded with her moaning my name. I could get used to this. And she tasted better than I could have imagined. I took another long swipe before burying my tongue deep inside her. Her inner walls clenched around my tongue, trying to pull it deeper. I curled my tongue inside her, licking every inch I could reach before thrusting my tongue in and out of her like a mini-cock.

Her cries got louder and more urgent, her sweet juices flowing freely. I pulled my tongue out and centered myself around her clit, teasing it with slow circles until she begged for release. Driving three fingers into her, I closed my lips around her hard clit and flicked my tongue over it. When I softly grazed my teeth against it, her hips bucked up. I wrapped my free arm around her to keep my hold on her. I drove my fingers deeper and curled them up to press her g-spot. She went wild.

"Oh! Oh fuck! Fuck, Ash! Ah! Fuck me, oh god!" She kept calling my name as she neared her climax. I added a fourth finger and sucked her clit hard, nibbling and flicking at her bud. She came with a force I never knew a woman could have.

Her juices were coming fast, and I clamped my mouth over her slit to catch all I could, licking her until every last drop was gone. She twitched and spasmed as I licked her clit a few more times. Begging me to stop, she pulled me up to her. I kissed her hard and she tangled her tongue with my own, savoring the taste of herself. She licked my face clean and we shared a few more passion filled kisses before snuggling close in each others arms and slowly drifting off to a satisfied slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------

I awoke in the early morning, somewhere around 6, to movement beside me. For a second I didn't know where I was. I blinked groggily around the room before I recognized it as my own. I looked down to the sleeping form beside me, and lo-behold, it was the angel!

I stared at her sleeping face, finally seeing it after our night of pitch-black passions. I memorized her face, the curves of her neck down to full shoulders that led to slender arms which were currently wrapped around my torso. She was covered in hickeys, too. I blushed but grinned at my own handy work.

As I was looking her over, Victoria peeked an eye open and leaned forward, taking a bite of my collarbone. I yelped and looked down at her in surprise.

"Sorry, there was a delicious collarbone just begging to be nibbled.." She murmured sleepily, her voice thick and deep. I felt a surge go straight to my core and bit my lip.

"Did you sleep well..?" I questioned as she pulled me in for a gentle kiss. She still tasted sweet even after our night together. She nodded sleepily as she nibbled on my lower lip. She was getting me worked up way too early.

I pulled away and smiled down at her. Her answering smile could break anyone's heart or ignite a passion within them. For me it was the latter.

"So..." She murmured, her eyes half closed. It was the sexiest thing. "Wanna go out?"

I stared at her. My immediate answer should have been yes. Here was this goddess who I had luckily bedded, and she was now asking to go out with me. But something tugged at the back of my mind, and I remembered a pair of baby-pink eyes staring fiercely into mine. Violet.

I swallowed hard, not liking the taste of my answer.

"I need to sort some things out before I can answer.." I whispered, my own answer hurting me to say. But to my surprise, amusement glittered in her forest eyes.

"Take all the time you want baby." She whispered before pulling me in for another kiss. I still couldn't get used to the butterflies and sudden desires she gave me just from kissing.

Her kisses became a little more intense and before I knew it, I was on my back with her tongue trying to work it's way down my throat. It was so hot, her mouth dominating mine. I'd always been one for forceful kisses.

"I need to thank you for last night.." Victoria whispered against my wet lips after we broke for air, nipping my lower lip before her mouth started traveling along my jaw and soon down my neck. Her soft kisses and gentle nibbles were so sensual, I was already mad with desire for this woman.

She sunk her teeth into the sensitive flesh between my shoulder and neck, causing me to moan louder than I would have liked. She softly sucked on the skin there. Goosebumps exploded over my body and I writhed beneath her, whimpering and sighing her name.

"You're so fucking cute.." She breathed into my skin, her mouth moving further south. Just as she reached my chest, my alarm started going off, causing both of us to jump and look at each other.

We broke into fits of laughter. Her laugh sounded like angels singing to windchimes, nothing was ever more beautiful.

"I guess we'll have to put this off for now." Victoria sighed. She looked genuinely disappointed, her lower lip jutting out to create the cutest pouty face. I leaned forward to capture that lip with my teeth before giving her a soft kiss.

She smiled and, after pulling her clothes on and somewhat fixing her tousled and cowlicked hair, kissed me goodbye and left.

----------------------------------------------

I flopped down onto my back and stared up at my ceiling in wonder.

"I had sex with an angel. And then turned her down." I frowned at the last part and shook my head, starting to get dressed. My mind continued to wander.

Violet said she loved me. We so very nearly had sex before she left, and then never came back. She must have gone to see Victoria, that much was obvious. But what happened between them? Something big, because Vi would have come back otherwise.

I felt a pain in my chest. I didn't ruin our friendship by not answering her, did I..?

I rushed to grab my phone and call her, but relaxed a little when I saw she had still messaged me good morning, saying she would be here soon to get me.

I took a brief shower, making sure to clean well between my legs, embarrassed at all the juices there. Most of it was Victoria's fault. I thought about bringing myself to a quick orgasm before class, but figured there was time for that later. Drying off, I fixed my hair so it would dry naturally and got dressed, minutes before Violet came striding into my room. She looked like hell!

"Holy shit Vi, are you alright? You look like you got no sleep." I mused, looking at her worriedly.