College Days: Brian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ungh…come on Stein, stop teasing me!”

I decided to ease a little of the pressure and let my hand finally find one of her nipples. I slowly rubbed it to prominence. She slowly started to moan. I knew I had started that slow climb to bring her to climax. I started to pull on her ring and squeeze her nipple. This brought a yelp from her, but her hand came to the back of my head and started trying to maneuver my mouth to her other nipple. I slowly conceded and took her other nipple into my mouth. At first sucking, then nipping, finally just biting her into excitement. She started to get more vocal at this. Finally, the piece d’ résistance, I slowly found her pussy, feeling every crevasse under her tanga/panties.

“Yes…Finally! Keep it up Stein. You are so in, you are so in! Yyyyeeeessssssss!” I felt her start to writhe a little, gripping my head harder to her breast. If she was able to get this reaction from just foreplay, then the rest of the night was going to be interesting, trying to keep her under control. She finally relaxed and let go of me. I slowly started to lower myself, letting go of her wondrous breasts allowing them to sag slightly to the side without support.

Finally I came to the cleft of her covered pussy, the surrounding area was drenched with her secretions from her previous orgasm. I slowly started to massage her pussy and clit, the latter I could feel pushing up even through her underwear. She slowly started to rouse and quickly began moaning again. I started unlacing one side of her tanga. She didn’t seem to notice this due to the pleasure she was receiving. After I had both sides undone, I quickly removed them, making sure to leave her garter belt on.

Before me was the second most amazing site this night. I was expecting to at least see a “landing strip”, but here was a completely bare flower. Her excitement showed as her lips were engorged and her lubrication leaking freely. I decided to enjoy my dessert for the night and dove in. I started kissing all around a suddenly found my head covered with one of her hands. Her fingers intertwined themselves in my hair grasping me and guiding me to the required locations. Her other hand was playing with her breasts, squeezing and pinching and pulling her nipples.

I stayed away from her clit for as long as I could, but she was very insistent. I decided to up the ante and finally sucked her clit into my mouth, while at the same time inserting a finger into her pussy. The squeals she gave out was a clear sign that she was just going to get louder and louder as the night progressed. As I slipped in a second finger, she lost it again, this time arching her back up, and flexing the muscles in her stomach and legs so that her hips rose off the bed, with my face attached to it.

I released her clit and she finally began to come down off the cloud that I had brought her to; she finally let go of my head. I slid up beside her breathing body. Watching her play with both of her breasts brought another half inch to my steal member. She finally started to come back to this world as her eyes fluttered open. She slowly opened then and started looking around. First down to her crotch then around the bed until she finally found my face. A slow smile formed across her face and she slowly leaned over to taste herself on my lips.

“Umm…I just love the way I taste. It’s a shame that Dave never goes down on me.”

“Just something that my sister taught me.” Now it was her turn to look surprised. “No, not with her. She simply gave me a few books and magazines to read through.”

“That explains it then.” She slowly rolled over to me and continued kissing me slowly rubbing against me, letting her hands to explore again. The effect on me was beginning to be overwhelming. “I think it’s time to go to the next level,” Kristen stated as one of her hands slowly encircled my ever-hard prick, while the other removed my boxers.

“I don’t know about that…what would Amy think.”

I felt her guide me to her opening and hold me there, rubbing me against her opening, hoping that I would loose control. “Oh, I think she would say something like, ‘Sisters always share.’”

At this I grabbed her, knowing that she was still a little weak from her previous enjoyment, and rolled onto her again. From here, I grabbed my cock and started running it along her slit, bumping into her clit rhythmically. Her eyes left my face and looked to the ceiling above her, out of focus. I slowly bent over her, making sure not to penetrate her yet. A new idea had popped into my head, and I was going to see how well she liked it. “Not anymore! I don’t like sharing my toys.” Hearing this elicited a moan from her lips.

“Now tell me what you want!”

“Ungh…You…Ungh!”

“More specific!”

“Eeehhhh…Your Cock…Yyyeeesssss!”

“What about it?”

“In…In…Inside of me!”

“Inside where?”

“Inside of my cunt. Pounding in and out, fucking me hard. Come on…Give it to me. Give it to me big boy!”

I decided it was time to up the stakes a little. I bent over her slightly and whispered into her ear, “Who am I?”

“S…S…S…Ste…Stei…Stein!”

“NO! Who am I?”

“B…B…Oh shit! Give me your beautiful cock Brian!”

“No! Now who am I?”

“Ungh…I don’t know…”

I slowly bent over and whispered into her ear what I wanted to hear. She smiled when I said this and quickly grabbed my face with a hand that she had managed to free, kissing me before I could get away.

Finally she let go, “Yes, you are!”

“Then say it.” I asked still rubbing up and down her now flooded gash. I stopped at the entrance to her slit waiting for her answer; slowly pushing in the tip, but never actually making it go in. She felt it every time, actually trying to thrust up to impale herself, but I still had the upper hand, and the self-control at the moment. Finally she started to say what I wanted to hear.

“MASTER!” With the first syllable I plunged in, entering to the hilt in one swift movement. “YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!” She exploded around me. Her Legs instantly wrapped around me, her silk stockings felt amazing again my sides and back. Her cunt was a velvet vice around my cock, grasping and squeezing through her orgasm. I kept myself impaled, relishing the sweet pulses her pussy was sending through my cock, almost trying to draw me further into her.

I was on the brink of madness, forcing myself not to cum. Finally Kristen’s orgasm subsided and she began to relax. From here I began to slowly pull out. The sensation I was feeling was incredible. I exited until just the tip was inside of her, and then slowly pushed back in. Kristen was unable to move from all of the previous stimulation; she had become a taunt bowstring her face looking up at the wall at the head of her bed. But she was as vocal as ever. “Yyyyeeessss, keep going! Don’t stop! Fuck my cunt! Make me your slut! Make me yours! Give it to me!”

I lost it then and there. All control left me, as I began to pound into her, not caring for her pleasure, her passion, or her release. I was completely engrossed with what her pussy was doing to my cock. I kept up the vicious pace and started panting. First starting as low grunts. Soon it was growls and howls. All humanity had left me then. I was an animal in heat. Centered on my own pleasure.

Finally it happened. I had lost all sense of time and space, but I finally knew release. I started cumming within her, marking her mine. She felt it as well, going over the edge finally. Her back arched backwards, beneath me. Her cunt clamped down so hard I couldn’t move away from her. I was along for the ride of my life. She just continued to buck and gyrate beneath me, I was doing everything I could to not have my cock ripped from my body.

Finally I grabbed a hold of her and rolled over so that she was now on top of me. At last, she finally stopped and dropped over me. She wasn’t moving, but I could she her breathing.

I was worn out from everything. I was too tired to move, I was too tired to think.

***

Before I knew it, there was light coming into the room. It was morning, and Kristen was still on top of me. Some time throughout the night I had slipped out of her cunt. She was slowly caressing me through her slumber, with the look of a slight smile on her lips.

I slowly wrapped my arms around Kristen, but unfortunately my mind wondered to thoughts of Amy. I felt Kristen stir and slowly blink her eyes open.

“Ummmm. What a night.” She slowly stretched with a smile plastered on her face. Finally her eyes landed on my face. Her hand came up and cupped my cheek. She slowly kissed me, gently on my lips. Not the probing forceful kiss of last night, but one bordering on affection, love almost.

The look on my face must have given her an inkling to my thoughts. The smile slowly left from her face. “What are you thinking about?”

“Amy.”

“Why? I thought that after last night that I was your…”

A soft smile played across my lips. “You are. But that doesn’t mean that I’ve lost what I feel for Amy. It’s complicated.”

“I understand. You can’t help how you feel. Look, I’ll still help you like I said I would, but I’m going to need you to do something for me in return.”

“And what’s that?”

“1. Don’t forget about me. And 2. Don’t leave me out of the fun.”

“Done and Done.” With that, I reached out to kiss her, a way off sealing the deal. “Now all we have to do is deal with Dave.”

“But first, we both have meetings to go to. We have to make sure that you get into XTG. Why don’t you meet me here tonight after your meeting, we’ll go get something to eat, talk about Amy, and maybe continue where we left off last night.”

After last night, being in XTG was going to be a whole different experience then I thought. Not only was I going to have to deal with Kristen, but soon Amy was going to be in the picture as well. I could already tell that next semester was going to be full of new eye-opening experiences!

*More to come.

12